Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Workin' Nine to Five[Natasha, Orion]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Workin' Nine to Five[Natasha, Orion]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Workin' Nine to Five[Natasha, Orion]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Workin' Nine to Five[Natasha, Orion]

Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:26 am
Workin' Nine to Five[Natasha, Orion]  - Page 3 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

Natasha's spirit was brimming with jubilant triumph. Considering his normal disposition, she envisioned hesitance, expected him to struggle with adapting to socializing. To see him freely speaking his mind was a resounding success. Even better, he's asking if they can perform similar conversation exercises in the future.

The question elicited a warm smile, Natasha playfully pondering his question with crossed arms, teasing him with the tension of her answer. She knew wholeheartedly she was going to say yes, of course. Any opportunity to help a dear friend was always a welcomed afternoon in her books. That he wished to accept her help freely and without resistance made it even easier to approve his request. In truth, that was, perhaps, the finest form of development he displayed today in and of itself. Such honest effort deserved to be awarded in her eyes.

"Whenever ya find time, I'll make time, pumpkin. These little ol' Sternritter missions and trainin' might keep me busy from time to time, but I always make time for a friend in need. Ya got my contacts, yea? Just shoot me a text message whenever it suits ya, and we can take it from there."

Should a text message have proved insufficient for his tastes, the house she bought wasn't exactly that faraway distance-wise. He could freely visit her home and take it from there. Flashing a grin, Natasha took a moment to reinforce his confidence even further, shooting a pair of fingerguns in his direction.

"Now I have all the faith you'll make all those soldiers yer visitin' a little less glum. Well, most of em' at least. Don't go gettin' discouraged if things go south, though, ya hear? Progress is progress. There'll be some that genuinely enjoy the fact you checked in on them, and those less so. Don't need to tell ya, but visitin' soldiers in the aftermath of battle is akin to playin' a game of Russian roulette. Some'll be happy you care, others might tell ya to piss off and go away. What matters most is that yer takin' that extra step. I'm sure the lady that suggested you do these visits'll be proud."

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Workin' Nine to Five[Natasha, Orion]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Workin' Nine to Five[Natasha, Orion]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Workin' Nine to Five[Natasha, Orion]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Workin' Nine to Five[Natasha, Orion]

Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:16 pm
Workin' Nine to Five[Natasha, Orion]  - Page 3 WZEZbjK
ORION

That is it then. He has successfully completed one task given to him. Now he has another that needs finishing.

Natasha's playful nature bounced off him as he came to the realization that it is time for him to leave. Though, she should be used to him shrugging off her advances. He is a dutiful man after all. Though, he gave her a nod of his head, acknowledgement that they are due for another meeting. Despite his position, he is not extraordinarily busy. A group that usually works alone does not require constant supervision.

"I will keep your words in mind, Ms. Miller. Until next time."

He turned to take his leave, making his way to her door to let himself out. However, he'd stop, his hand on the doorknob. His head turned to face her, and that's when he flashed the smallest of grins, raising his hand to wave before he opened the door and left. The very idea that he has someone who referred to him as friend is enough to make it through the day. Progress is progress, as his therapists says. Orion, a man raised by results, has finally found some for himself.

END POST | BULLETS IN THE NIGHT

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum