Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Figures of Authority [Amaranta, Khaana] Left_bar_bleue0/0Figures of Authority [Amaranta, Khaana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Figures of Authority [Amaranta, Khaana] Empty Figures of Authority [Amaranta, Khaana]

Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:37 pm
Figures of Authority [Amaranta, Khaana] HEADER_sample-bfdbe866bd68ad00a9a27454b9b9fd6e

She passed out along the way home. Being carted out of that place, toward someplace she could call home, it was something that made her realize just how exhausted she was. Not just from the damage, but how fraying the past few weeks had been. She was being taken home, but it already felt like she was. Resting as Amaranta carried her, she dose off before she even knew what was happening, and when at long last her eye opened. She knew she was in her bed.

How long had she been out?

A few hours? A few days? Who knew. She was sure Amaranta would let her know. Or she'd see Kanako soon, fussing over it all. A sigh escaped her and she slowly rolled her neck. A grunt escaping her before she rolled onto her side and spotted a form not far from her. Ah right, her spare.

It took a bit of wiggling around, but eventually, she crawled over to her spare, and managed to transfer herself into it. For the first time in a bit she blinked with both eyes and peeled herself up off the bed. Glancing toward the Gigai she;d been in just moments before. That was going to be a pain in the ass to fix.

Still. It wasn't all bad. All things considered, ....right? Maybe vanishing for several weeks unannounced might not have been the greatest. Technically she'd been on haitus. But not one as long as she'd BEEN on. And she knew damn well the little messages she'd been shooting wouldn't stop her fans from worrying. She'd worry about that later though.

For now, she got dressed, and then poked her head out of her room. Quiet, incase Amaranta was asleep.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Figures of Authority [Amaranta, Khaana] Left_bar_bleue0/0Figures of Authority [Amaranta, Khaana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Figures of Authority [Amaranta, Khaana] Empty Re: Figures of Authority [Amaranta, Khaana]

Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:57 am
Figures of Authority [Amaranta, Khaana] Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

Unaccustomed to watching over injured warriors, Amaranta allowed the woman's abnormal body to correct itself over a few days. Assuming that she could effectively fix her body alone, the bronze woman reflected on her emotions. Experiencing the unpredictable nature of an idle mind, she visualized where or to whom she could direct her frustration. After all, without answers, she couldn't properly illustrate, let alone confirm, whether her anger was misguided.

Where was Kanako? Who allowed her to travel within an inch of that desecrated country? In reality, she knew Khaana wasn't the inviolable princess that needed to be protected, but she was a warrior who proved intelligent enough in the past---so why? Why throw yourself into a den of beasts? It was a foolish choice with nothing to be gained from the conclusion - except death and regret.

Whatever. Thinking any longer on this would only annoy her further, and so she spent her time sitting by the door while she stuffed her mouth full of human snacks, a handheld game in hand. When the door parted, the first vision that would greet Khaana during her cursory glance was the tall woman sprawled across a sleeping bag. Gazing at the woman in annoyed silence, Amaranta bluntly stated her intentions regarding an explanation.

"Answers now. That explanation you gave me in Africa isn't cutting it and I think you know that."

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Figures of Authority [Amaranta, Khaana] Empty Re: Figures of Authority [Amaranta, Khaana]

Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:38 am
Figures of Authority [Amaranta, Khaana] HEADER_sample-bfdbe866bd68ad00a9a27454b9b9fd6e

Khaana was..... startled. Blinking when she walked out of her room, and Amaranta was fucking EATING SHIT ON HER FLOOR! Her eyes shifted, glancing at the few scattered crumbs that now decorated this section of the hardwood, her brows knitting together before she heard that voice. And she felt..... any irritation that would have, should have popped up, just fall limp in her head. Fading as she stared at the woman. She walked over toward Amaranta and stared down at her.

Ah. There it was. It was.....worry in Ama's eyes. The concern. For ...her of all people.

She was quiet for several long seconds. Before she shoved Amaranta onto her back with a kick to her shoulder, sitting on the woman's waist, and then leaning down to slip her arms around the feline's chest as she rested her face into their shoulder, holding the arrancar as a slow sigh escaped her.

"I'm so fucked up Amaranta...." She murmured quietly, closing her eyes as her grip tightened ever so slightly. "Every stream I can feel it. When you took me out to hunt. When you took me to Hueco Mundo. Every time I turn on my setup to stream. I feel so fucking wrong. That I'm pretending to be something. The only time I ever feel alive wis when I'm hunting. And when ...I finally find it. The THING that I've been doing all this fucking work for. It ......felt like nothing." She thought back to her encounter with Kenichi.

The very thing she'd been looking for. A true blue protagonist, with oblivious low IQ and everything. She should have been over the moon. He seemed like such a ... nice....sweet guy. The kind of MC she actually enjoyed the most. But she just ...didn't feel it. She had no sudden smitten arrow to her chest. He was just some guy. And the expectations that had driven her behavior for so long.

"I just.....started walking. And for some reason, I was drawn to africa. I wanted to hunt again. But ...the first thing I actually run into. I had no chance of even fighting." She noted quietly. "they tried to....add me to their little...hollow family. And I just......started atacking them. And I got my ass kicked." She noted quietly.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to be."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:38 am

Whoa. Well, that certainly escalated, didn't it? She demanded answers, received an abundance, and now she was lying atop her large frame after kicking her to the ground and clinging to her like a lost child in need of guidance. Some small part of her found a somewhat criminal amusement in that, but it did little to eliminate the agitation she currently felt so far.

"The special protagonist you always dreamed of turned out to be a sham - so what? A menos drags you along and forces you to join their family and you fight back and get your ass kicked. It's rough. It's humbling. And it sure as hell is a rough pill to swallow, but you're still here. Alive and breathing."

Obviously, Amaranta was ill-equipped to offer any lofty words that could singlehandedly ease her tortured soul. She specialized in combat, not emotion. Even so, it was rather unpleasant to observe her falling apart at the seams. Tossing the handheld game neatly to the side, firm hands rose to ruffle the woman's auburn hair.

There was little use in making matters worse for her, offering her heartfelt advice on the matter might prove a sufficient method. Thus, she offered an answer from her perspective, from her ideal point of view. To her, as long as one lived, and possessed the will to carry on, they could start anew. Carve a new path in life. That was always her approach. Turn a defeat into a victory.

"Let me be honest with you. I always thought that the image you were attempting to convey never matched the fire I felt from you, anyway. The brutality. The aggression. Even your words now proved that my belief was correct. After all, what streamer would wander into a warzone like Africa?"

Pausing for a moment, recognizing how some foolish idiot trying to get views might well entertain the thought, she shook her head as she waved her hand dismissively.

"...Don't answer that. My point is... Be whatever the hell you want. I like those aspects of you. The bossy lady with a haughty tinge who can tap into a violent mood full of relentless brutality. In terms of all these characters you speak about, I think you're one hell of a badass in your own way."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:38 pm

She couldn't help it. A smile broke out across her lips and she laughed softly as Amaranta expressed her opinions on the matter. "You're a hollow, Am. Humans don't quite .....appreciate that kind of thing." She sighed, closing her eyes. "If my fans saw me. What I REALLY was. They'd see the same creatures that have been haunting them all their lives. that have probably killed people they knew. People they cared about. Sure, some of them would just start pumping out incredibly horny monster fucking art. But...." She sighed and shook her head, rubbing her face.

"Being a danger junkie doesn't pay the bills Am. Not...yet at least. I've been trying to defer stuff. Invest a little. But that only goes so far. I don't know." She rubbed her eyelids. At least, until she paused and looked at Amaranta. "And one day. I....I want to have something more than that. I want to find someone that I like. Maybe even start a family. Get a nice quiet ending once I've had all my fun." she reached up and covered her face.

"No human in their right mind is gonna want .... me.Who I really am."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:47 am

Furrowing her eyebrows, the bronze lioness tilted her head to the side, quietly reflecting on her words. As expected, she couldn't relate to this woman at all regarding stuff like this. What was there to say here? Amaranta knew what she valued in the woman, what brought her back to the table consistently. Did her being a hollow have anything to do with it?

If no human in their right mind was going to want her? Then why not look elsewhere? There were special brands of individuals that would probably give this troubled redhead the world if she looked hard enough. At the moment, all this amounted to her as excuses. A hand rose to pinch the woman's cheek. Exhaling softly, Amaranta offered her unfiltered opinion. That was what helped her in the past. What good would it do her to go from what worked now?

"Then choose someone that isn't in their right mind. Think outside the box, Idiot. There's your problem. There are two sides of you fighting over who desires what you want. Neither of them are working together. On one hand, you have this part of you that thrives in danger and rushes headfirst into it like a maniac. On the other, the softer, more feminine side of you wants to settle down with someone and retire quietly."

Amaranta continued to chop her across the head with a grin.

"Boring way to settle down, if you ask me, but whatever. I can't speak on this career stuff, but if you're waiting for a human, of all things to validate you, you've already lost the battle. There's a whole bunch of races and you keep defaulting to human. No wonder you're suffering right now."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:29 pm
Figures of Authority [Amaranta, Khaana] HEADER_29731635

Khaana blinked, hissing slightly as she felt the TUG on her cheek. "Fuckin.... " she growled, wincing as she gave a light slap to the woman's wrist, before wincing as the woman chopped her on the head. Tch. Alright that was kinda cute that Amaranta adopted a pretty squarely anime mannerism. But even then, she stared a little at the woman at their response.

"It's...NOT that fucking...SIMPLE!" She spat back, frustration in her voice as she ....paused and glanced a bit to the side. "What I should try and go for...you...kANAKO? Look I appreciate the girl but shes dumb as bricks. And you don't strike me as the marri- STOP THAT!" She snatched the woman's wrist to halt the chopping to her head, a sigh escaping her as she reached up and rubbed at her face. But she wasn't wrong.... was....WAS she perhaps better off just not trying to be with humans?

"Whatever, you wanted to know why I went out there. That's the reason." She muttered, glancing off to the side before she tightened her grip on Amaranta's wrist. "If you got a problem with it then I'll punch you in your fucking face. Besides. I'm back now. It'll be like this shit never happened."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:29 pm

"Yuck. Kanako? Hell no. I could think of far better options than that gargantuan retard. As far as me... Of course not. Me? Marriage and a quiet ending with a family? I can't even imagine raising a child!"

A peal of laughter roared from her throat even in the midst of Khaana seizing her wrist. As expected, there was no tact in her approach to this subject. After all, even she couldn't comprehend the scope of her own relationships, let alone the notion of true love. From her perspective, all of this was simply a matter of grasping and taking what the heart desired. An act that came as natural as breathing to her, like a law engraved in her soul. Precisely because she couldn't relate to it, she offered the course she would navigate if she were in her shoes. Resting her chin against her free hand, Amaranta cocked her head to the side with a grin.

"I don't have a problem with it. After all, you are a free woman with a free mind. Who am I to hold you in place? My only problem is you failing to talk to me about anything. What is it the humans go on about? Communication. I'm not equipped for any of this, and I've probably pissed you off, but I'd rather talk about this than find you expiring pathetically. Although..."

Like a smug feline, a grin danced across her features as she stroked her chin, relishing in the curious words that graced her ears just now.

"Me? An option, eh? I won't act like I don't find ya some measure of attractive, but I'm far and away from what you're into. You established as much, remember~?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:43 pm
Figures of Authority [Amaranta, Khaana] HEADER_29731635

Khaana snorted softly and rolled her shoulders. "Better not have a fuckin problem with it." She murmured under her breath, rubbing gently at the side of her head as she let out a sigh at Amaranta's assessment of the situation. Pretty much what she expected out of the woman. She was well aware of her opinion of the lizard. Still, she didn't cause trouble, and that's what mattered. Though it did occur to her that she aught to check on the big gal at some point. Especially given how long it had been. However, she didn't get to entertain that thought for long before Amaranta fixated on something.

Of course.

She twitched ever so slightly and tightened her jaw as she raised her fist slightly. Her flesh twisting slightly as armor crawled along her knuckles and forearm. A partial release as tiny little wings bloomed from her elbow and she promptly gave the feline a dirty look. " I WILL punch you. And shut up. It I was just listing people I know personally! It's not like I know a ton of non-human people, its basically just you two! You're the one talking about looking for a partner outside of humans!" She hissed, somehow annoyed about that part about appeal.

"And Huh? What did you say? 'Some measure of appealing'? That's a little sparse considering your little ba3ttle hardon you're always getting. Or do I have to put your skull in a crater if I want honesty out of you?" She bristled, sure she was a monster but she was a HOT monster dammit.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:16 pm

"I know, I know... but still though.... What a curious set of options. I know I'm drop-dead gorgeous, but I'm truly at a loss of words."

The threat of being punched in the face didn't faze her at all. Agitating others, even those she considered companions, was a pastime she would never grow tired of even in a thousand years. That said, it humored her even more that Khaana was focusing in on what she said, threatening her armored fist. Flicking her ears around, maintaining that arrogant grin, Amaranta pretended that the question hadn't registered for a moment. Of course, she was more than a measure of attractive in her eyes, but she learned time and again that nothing was more entertaining than drawing out the suspense in a situation. Where was the rush in answering her? None at all. Eventually, she answered after pretending it took her a minute to come to a decisive answer.

"Don't go threatening me with a good time, Princess. My head in a crater just means the battle hard-on ends up expanded to full length and we wouldn't do that, would we? Not in your current condition. Anyway, let me cut past the bullshit. I think you're pretty damn hot. Hell, before I even ended up settling in here, I wanted to overpower you and have my way with you after getting a taste of your violent aspects, but you established your whole shtick about wanting that special someone and I never bothered. No fun in topping someone who isn't reciprocating interest, you know?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum