Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] Left_bar_bleue0/0Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] Empty Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi]

Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:56 am
Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] HEADER__carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_gazelle_jun__sample-4e87f26ac4e37768456adceb5f3f1417

Sabre was a bit on edge as she made her way into the building. Glancing over to Kenichi, she had to admit that this was a much more organized place than she thought. The notion that that insipid little weirdo actually had organized such a thing was a little impressive.

"I .... appreciate you helping me with this Kenichi. I certainly understand that this is a sensitive situation." She noted softly. kenichi had agreed to help facilitate a conversation between herself and Sabre. That shift in behavior had been perplexing, and the last thing she wanted was this situation to cause issues for Kenichi. But she didn't tell him that. The last thing she needed was for him to get wrapped up in her mistakes.

Frankly she doesn't know how this was going to go down. But she'd just have to figure it out as things went down.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] Left_bar_bleue0/0Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] Empty Re: Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi]

Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:19 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RELENTLESS DRAGON

If Sabre had no idea how things would unfold, Kenichi was undoubtedly in the same boat. He didn't quite know what he was doing here. What was the method here? What would he say to Vanyel? They hadn't even talked in a minute, and here he was, convincing Sabre to join him in speaking about everything that happened. How did one even do that?

By all accounts, he was a charismatic man, but to say he could singlehandedly alter a man's perception would have been false. Sabre proved very receptive, but he knew Vanyel would not be so open or understanding, at least not at first. Even so, he persisted. Turning to Sabre with a sheepish grin, Kenichi took a moment to wave his hand to assuage her worries. He had already resolved that he would help her. She didn't need to worry about it being a sensitive situation. He'd do his best to handle it.

"A promise is a promise, right? I said I'll help you, after all. Part of that is attempting, at least, to try and reach an understanding with my friends. Now, I just need to see if Vanyel's on duty right now so I can talk with him..."

He exhaled softly, sighing as though realizing how much of a headache that would inevitably be. Heh, easier said than done, right?

END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] Empty Re: Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi]

Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:04 pm
Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] Z2q6v3M

VANYEL XIAOYANG | DRAGON OF KYUSHU

Getting Rita back was both a relieving and stressful experience. On one hand, she was back, on the other, he was making sure she was okay, questioning her on where she'd been, who had taken her, what happened after that, regaining any weight she might have lost. But, regardless of how busy he had been as a result, he was relieved that she was back.

That did not, however, prevent him from keeping a watchful eye on her as often as he could. This also meant him keeping an eye on anyone that approached their base of operations, even if they were friendly or accompanied by such.

So, upon seeing Kenichi coming with a...shockingly tall Arrancar woman in tow, needless to say, he was pretty suspicious. He stepped outside, a hand resting on a jet-black jian at his side, fingers coiled around the handle as he slowly began to draw it from the sheath.

"Fuck's this?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:20 pm
Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] HEADER__carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_gazelle_jun__sample-4e87f26ac4e37768456adceb5f3f1417

She couldn't help but smile a bit at that. Well, at least he seemed to have a plan. She turned her attention back to the base itself, only to pause when her pesquisa picked up on something. She halted in her tracks as she sensed the man that walked out. And her eyes shifted to the gloved hands. And not simply because it shifted towards that blade.

"Sabre. I apologize for my intimidating appearance. I'm simply here on business." She stated softly, her ears sweeping to either side as she gently dipped her head toward the man. She then glanced to the side toward Kenichi. Curious if this was the man that they were looking for. She could sense a tension in the man's frame. Certainly, she could feel that the man was prepared to use the weapon that he had in his hand. Certainly, the blade itself seemed unusual as well. Perhaps a specialty item? And there was something a bit odd about him. He had an awfully potent soul for just some member. He seemed to have a stronger spiritual pressure than Rita certainly.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:14 pm

"At ease, Vanyel. She's a dear friend of mine."

His tone was firm, his gaze equally so. Since she was a relative stranger, imposing in stature, his tapping at the hilt of his weapon was an expected reaction. He anticipated a stronger reaction once he elaborated on Sabre's purpose in being here, knowing that the inevitable road was but moments ahead. Stepping ahead of Sabre, he stood before Vanyel, maintaining a firm stance in position. What were his next words? Clearing his throat softly, Kenichi chooses to answer the man's oncoming curiosity about her purpose here. Of course, half of the other explanation would have to come from Sabre, and perhaps there was a little white lie he could add in there, but he had to be careful about that.

"Sabre is the one who looked over Rita during her absence."

Now, that was an understatement if there ever was, but he hadn't quite thought about how he would elaborate on that, let alone describe it with precise clarity. Public Restoration never was one of his strong suits. In any case, he had his fists clenched at the side in preparation, deliberately waiting for Vanyel to strike, gauging his reaction with hazel eyes.

END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:06 pm

Even with that explanation, Vanyel's hand remained on the weapon. A dear friend of Kenichi's? That was something, at least. His grip loosened slightly, but even with a loose grip, the idle stance he had remained. She was notably soft-spoken for someone so tall, and for an Arrancar at that. But, then again, their whole negativity theme could affect them like that.

Slowly, he started to let the weapon drift back into its sheath, until Kenichi mentioned that she was the one who looked over Rita during her absence. His eyes narrowed with a notable irritation to them as his grip suddenly tightened around the handle, though the weapon remained inert in the sheath.

"Looked over her? Well, then I've got a lot of questions. First off, where the hell did she go? She just disappears off the face of the Earth, nobody knows where she went, nobody can find or sense her? Where'd she end up being taken? Soul Society? Hueco Mundo?"

In his head, the latter was considerably more likely. From what he understood of Shinigami, their world, their ethics, their organization -- they didn't just take people from the planet, and she likely wouldn't have returned in the condition she was in.

"Second...if you were lookin' after her, why the hell didn't you try and find any of us and tell her where she was? Or, better yet, bring her back?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:36 pm

Her attention shifted to Kenichi as he promptly put the situation forward.

Vanyel.

Yes, looking at the young man, she imagined that this man might be who they were looking for. More than that. She recalled what Rita had told her. Looking at the expression that was laid out across the man's face, she took a moment to study him closely. Not just his expression, his stance. But his immediate shift in concern.

Yes. This was the Hero that Rita had spoken of alongside Kenichi.

"There's no need to be vague Kenichi." she stated softly, reaching to her hip and gently grasping her zanpaku'to by it's sheath. Peeling it from her hip, she sank down to her knees, balanced on her knees and the balls of her feet as she promptly laid her weapon down in front of her before lightly inclining her shoulders. A gesture of respect to the man that stood before her.

"I understand and respect your concern. So I will answer your questions. And then offer an explanation." She stated softly, resting her hands on her thighs, leaving her weapon on the floor as she kept her gaze focused on the ground between them. Capitulation and recognition of the man's authority in this situation.

" Hueco Mundo. Specifically the Forest of the Menos.

As for the delay. I had an interest in Rita's powers. Partially, I also simply did not know where she belonged at the time. She was not talkative. It was only after she settled that I was able to get any information about who she belonged with."
She stated calmly, her attention focused on the man, even as she wasn't looking directly at him. But even so, there was no tension in her body. Every muscle was relaxed, her voice soft and gentle. Calm, and matter of fact.

"Rita and Myself met on the battlefield in Africa. I was surveying the situation, and took exception to her...reckless behavior. She, understandably, presumed me to be an ally of the hollows there. We engaged in combat, and I was the victor. I intended to leave her there, however the battle was escalating more than I had expected. as previously mentioned, I found her powers interesting, and so rather than allowing her to expire potentially, I took her to Hueco Mundo. Naturally, she was less than pleased. And it was only after several explanations that she seemed to open up for conversation."

She maintained her pose as she related the story. There was really no need to lie or obfuscate. She could have easily been more vague. Left out the intentions, and the actual reasoning she had snatched up the woman. But that would simply cause issues later. Make more enemies. Paint more of a target in the future. She hated conflict, and so she sought to resolve this as quickly as possible.

"It was through conversation, when I wasn't looking for food for her, that she mentioned the two of you. And I became aware of the issue I had caused." Her expression....tensed. Less than serene as she turned her head, glancing toward Kenichi. Knowing very well that the man might be shocked. No doubt tense and alarmed, and she gestured towards him, to insist that he not get in the way. Before she turned her attention back toward Vanyel.

"May I continue?"
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:19 pm

He wanted to be fair -- despite how little he trusted her, so, while he was still in a cautious stance, he tried to keep calm and listen to her, even as she went to her knees and set her sword down in front of her. From what he knew about Arrancar, like Shinigami, they were a big part of their powers.

Before she started explaining, Vanyel took cautious steps forward, reaching out with a foot to slide the sword away from her. Even if he didn't end up having to fight her, he wasn't taking any chances. He at least wanted to make sure there was one method of attack neutralized. Continuing to use his foot, he slid the weapon back to where he was standing prior, before kicking it up into his free hand.

Maybe a bit much, but he didn't want to take his eyes off her for a second. As she went through her version of events, though, his fingers gripped the hilt of his sword tighter, his gaze colder as he fought his growing temper. Maybe if this were back in his yakuza days, he wouldn't have bothered to listen to the whole story, just went to beat the shit out of her.

But, after everything he'd went through, he was at least trying to be better. So, despite him wanting to punch or stab her, he relented. As she stopped, asking if she could continue, he took in a deep breath to try and ground and calm himself, before finally responding.

"So, rather than do the sensible thing and get her to an outpost or hospital that could help her, you take her to an abandoned wasteland that has no food, water, or medical supplies? Great fuckin' call."

Despite the dripping sarcasm from his words, he gestured for her to continue. There was one more question he had, but it was best to save it for the end, once he had her side of events.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:32 pm

The sharp clack of the man's foot onto her zanpaku'to. She made no move to stop him as he promptly retrieved the weapon from her. A sensible precaution to say the least. All the same, he seemed to be restraining himself, though there was notably an intense sense of anger that she could sense bubbling up inside of him, and there was a sharpness to his spiritual pressure that made her abundantly aware of how much he was ready to attack. But that too, was to be expected.

"I'm very sorry. But I don't know what those are. Kenichi can vouch. I've only recently broken my mask. I'm not familiar with those locations." She stated simply. She knew of various buildings and the like. Where humans went, where they spent their time. Once upon a time, she knew of such things perhaps? But she didn't remember any of that. She barely remembered clawing some semblance of sentience as a hollow. But all the same, she continued.

"I won't pretend our relationship was positive. But if nothing else...I had...thought it at least neutral. We spoke, when she wasn't fighting hollows and when I wasn't away getting her food and the like. She seemed tired, but understanding of the situation. And ....." She made a bit of a face. And rubbed at her temple, near the base of her horns. "I....... felt ... some enjoyment seeing her fight. I even...was less than cordial at times." She set her jaw. "I began to recognize some..abnormalities in my behavior only later on. I'm normally a very careful creature. I doin't like trouble. Kenichi can attest. I would hunt hollows that caused too much...trouble by causing wanton destruction. I preferred quiet in my territory, and so we would assist eachother. I.." She paused, and sighed.

"I'm meandering. I appologize. Rita. Yes. I won't say I treated her perfectly, but I was respectful. I asked her, if someone were to rescue her, whom would she trust? And she spoke of your names. Both your names. Vanyel and Kenichi. It was at this time that other arrancar had become....nosy. I provided them with a lie. Stating that I was studying her as a means to expand my own power. Weakness in Hueco Mundo is preyed upon. So to ensure that myself and Rita remained unperturbed, I gave them the lie. And I started looking for Kenichi. But not before the ...arrancar started to kidnapp other humans in an attempt to copy me. So, I brought Kenichi to Hueco Mundo. We dealt with the arrancar, and then retreived Rita." She paused at that as her mind wandered to the arrancar. What an absolute mess. Again, she was a bit alarmed by her own decision making. She'd been sloppy. So much slopper than before she'd become a gillian. And it was infuriating to recount failure after failure on her own part.

"And when I brought Kenichi to her. Suddenly she ...crumpled. All of that civility and calm. She folded. ....IN any case. I had one of the arrancar bring Keniichi home whilst I retreived their own captives and brought them back to earth. Kenichi was kind enough to help me find somewhere to drop them off. That would have been the end of it. However, I am...concerned about the sudden change in Rita's mental state. And so. I wished to come here and request an audience with her. Some hollows have abilities that effect one mentally. And so, I wanted to see her, to make sure there was no evidence of such an injury. And to speak with her." Her expalnation finally concluded. Not just of what brought her to this point, but her intentions in coming here in the first place.

"I bear no expectations. Nor am I making any demands. I am here to make a request, and I will respect if Rita states that she does not wish to see me." She stated calmly.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:34 pm

"Mm..."

Kenichi wouldn't pretend what graced his ears was exactly pleasant during Sabre's recount. There was information even he was unaware of, it seemed. To be certain, he won't pretend he approached the matter as studiously as he should have, an acknowledgment that brought no small amount of regret, but he decided to keep a level-headed approach. Reflecting on her words in contemplative silence. In regards to everything else she said, Sabre was correct. He could attest to the series of adventures wherein he assisted her, her intent ever to eliminate anything that would compromise her hunts. That had always been the agreement between them.

"Huh... I don't even think you told me that much, Sabre. Kaaah..."

Sighing softly, he sheepishly ran a hand through his hair, pacing back and forth until he worked past the memories that bothered him. The blood that stained his hands. His choice. It was thoroughly unpleasant, but if Vanyel even noticed one slip in his expression, that might well provoke him further... wouldn't it? He didn't quite know. Either way, he wasn't particularly willing to test the extent of the man's patience, either. When she finished, he slowly stepped in front of her to look at Vanyel with a stern gaze. Parts of her story bothered him. There was no uncertainty about that, but he still cared about her. He still wanted to help her. A product of his foolishness? Perhaps...

"I won't pretend she didn't do anything wrong. In fact... we confronted each other directly after, and... part of me was fighting with the other about what I should do. Revenge? Or mercy? Sometimes, I wonder if that was the right decision, but... she expressed regret in the aftermath. I know it doesn't wash anything away, but I don't want to hurt her. I care about her. I don't want to fight her. She knows I can't bear the thought of that, recognizes it, and wishes to assist us and ensure Rita's condition is well. That's my stance on this."

His body reflexively assumed an offensive stance, standing before the man. He obviously knows they might well come to blows. He will not let this turn into a conflict without his involvement. The idiot dragon, through and through.

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum