Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi]

Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:58 pm
Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] - Page 2 Z2q6v3M

VANYEL XIAOYANG

She didn't know what hospitals were? He had a hard time believing that. Even if she had only recently broken her mask, she already showed intelligence far beyond any Hollow that he had seen or read about. Her curiosity toward Rita's powers showed that she either had an incredible level of processing capability, or a general heightened intellect.

Part of him wondered about her powers -- how that may have affected her thinking, intellect, and how she fought. But, as she started to trail off track, ever so slowly, the sword would inch out of the scabbard, returning just as sluggish as Sabre returned to the topic at hand. His fingers wrapped tightly around the handle of his own sword, gripping the sheath and tsuba of Sabre's tightly as she finished.

He turned to Kenichi, gaze as cold as a dying star as his friend started speaking.

"It's comically easy for people to lie, especially Arrancar and Hollows. How much of that remorse is genuine, and how much of it is her just trying to save her own skin, huh? Her not telling you that only makes her even more untrustworthy."

He stepped around Kenichi, glaring down at Sabre.

"How much of this can be corroborated with Rita's version of events?"

Taking a few steps away, keeping the confiscated weapon tightly held, he stepped backward. Even if he was considering letting her inside, there were already several conditions that he was going to go through in a minute, the least of which being to prevent everyone's time from being wasted and asking Rita if she even wanted to see this Arrancar as a hand reflexively reaching for the door.

END POST | DRAGON OF KYUSHU
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi]

Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:12 pm
Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] - Page 2 HEADER__carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_gazelle_jun__sample-4e87f26ac4e37768456adceb5f3f1417

"Lying would not serve much of a purpose. Even if I were to temporarily escape your intent. You've made it, with your demeanor, abundantly clear that you're not the gentle type. even if I were to Lie. You know where to find kenichi, and could simply use him to get to me. If not that, simply hunt me down. Kenichi can attest that I value him. If you would not believe that I care about him, then he can attest that he's been invaluable to me. During my evolution into a Menos. He was vital in me breaking my mask. He's a strong ally. Lying would eventually mean he face repercussions, as well as myself. And though I do think he is close to me. I don't think that his sense of justice would let me go unpunished if I were worthy of his distrust." She noted calmly. Not bothered in the least by the tone Vanyel was taking. Nor the incredulity he was applying to the situation. Of course, he didn't ask about her knowledge of the human world, so she could make no comment.

All the same, she glanced toward Kenichi, and for a brief moment, smiled at him. As if to impress upon that trust, before her gaze shifted back to Vanyel. "It would depend on her status. As I stated, her mental state shifted...unexpectedly. I admit, I don't have experience ....caring for a humans' mental wellbeing. If she is able to speak clearly, then I imagine she would be able to corroborate my story for the parts she was present for. Kenichi can attest to the portions regarding the other arrancar." She noted, watching as Vanyel moved toward the door. But stayed where she was. It was hardly an infiltration. This entire endeavor was predecated on cooperating. Forcing her way in would only cause issue. She needed to work through this. For Kenichi's sake.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:32 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RELENTLESS DRAGON

A shade of red ran across his face at Sabre's words and the brief smile. A sheepish smile accompanied that blush as Kenichi rubbed the back of his head. Some small part of him deep down appreciated her words despite everything that happened.

Of course, he also understood Vanyel was not one who so easily fell for anything, let alone the current situation. But even he had to consider that, by all accounts, Vanyel's current air was a far cry from what he expected once they revealed everything.

He was still decidedly tense about the woman, which was a reaction he couldn't blame him for, but he was listening with an open mind at least. To him, that was progress. Both of them were trying their best to be agreeable. He couldn't be happier. Facing Vanyel again, Kenichi would raise his hand to offer his train of thought on the matter.

"Sabre isn't the type to beat around the bush if she wants to take someone out. Even I know that much about her by now. She could have run away and never spoke to me again. She could have abandoned me and Rita in Hueco Mundo. But she didn't. Vanyel... you know I wouldn't have brought her here if I believed she wasn't trying to change. I care about Rita way too much to jeopardize her like that. At the very least, we can see how Rita feels about it all, right?"

END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:25 pm
Shes got a Gun [Sabre, Vanyel, Kenichi] - Page 2 Z2q6v3M

VANYEL XIAOYANG

He didn't want to trust her. He didn't want to risk someone else he cared about, possibly multiple, getting hurt again. It was easy to refuse her, to tell her to piss off and go away, to basically be a not-so-big, mean, guard dog. But, he knew that Kenichi was right -- they had to at least see if Rita was okay with it. After all, she was the subject of this entire debacle.

Despite how angry he still was that Rita's kidnapper had the stones to show up, the gall to say she wanted to check in on her -- he couldn't deny that part of him did believe her. His hand stopped on the doorknob, Vanyel turning his gaze to the steps and door as he took a moment. Was this a good idea? He didn't know. All he had known for so many years was not to trust anyone.

All it had gotten him was a dead partner, a dead child, two conversions, and enough pain and suffering to last several lifetimes. Vanyel sighed as his fingers coiled tightly around the door handle.

"...Fuck. I better not come to regret this."

Twisting the doorknob, he opened the door, turning around to look at Sabre.

"Stay put."

Then, he turned to look at Kenichi.

"You, come with me. We'll see if Rita wants to see her. You can also vouch for authenticity, since I doubt tall, dark, and horned over there is gonna believe my word alone. Not that I could blame her for it."

END POST | DRAGON OF KYUSHU
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum