Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey there Chewie [Kanako, Khaana] Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey there Chewie [Kanako, Khaana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hey there Chewie [Kanako, Khaana] Empty Hey there Chewie [Kanako, Khaana]

Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:33 pm
Hey there Chewie [Kanako, Khaana] HEADER__souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_2_more_drawn_by_kodamazon__sample-fa56d7b84a7f0787f90db5751f83cad9

She was exhausted.
A soft sigh escaped Khaana as she trudged her way out of her room. After her little spar with Amaranta, she had of course, needed to rest. Again. But now, she was well rested, but also starving. Making her way toward the kitchen, she didn't even notice that Kanako was in the kitchen as she made her way to the fridge. Pouring herself a little bit of cereal. And then adding the milk. And then adding more cereal ontop of it.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey there Chewie [Kanako, Khaana] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Hey there Chewie [Kanako, Khaana] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Hey there Chewie [Kanako, Khaana] Empty Re: Hey there Chewie [Kanako, Khaana]

Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:25 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Hey there Chewie [Kanako, Khaana] 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

It hadn't been all that long since Khaana had returned from her capture, during which Kanako had mostly done her best to follow Amaranta's example; or at least figure out what the fuck to do with herself. Now, however? With her boss returned, hopefully things would assume a bit of a different pace than before. Regardless, it was morning and hunger clawed at her stomach. While food of the living realm didn't scratch that itch of hunger that eating a soul or two did, it at least was more than satisfactory for what it was.

Kanako was no chef, nor was she any expert with her tools. She may know her way around a blade, but preparing meat to be anything other than raw, cooked, or just... edible for her was asking a bit much. As it was, Kanako at least had enough wherewithal to know how to cook quite well despite her obvious taste for raw foods. With Khaana taking little notice of her, Kanako simply resumed what she was doing, cooking a couple filets of a fish she had caught the night before, along with a few other fixings she had learned how to cook; albeit with differing levels of success. After a few moments, during which Kanako noticed what Khaana was preparing, the Arrancar cleaned off her right hand and carefully tapped the slammer woman's shoulder to gain her attention.

"Khaana... I may be no expert, but after you and Amaranta fought last night, wouldn't something more hearty than cereal be prudent...? I don't mind sharing if you want. I can cook fish well enough, after all."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey there Chewie [Kanako, Khaana] Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey there Chewie [Kanako, Khaana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:36 pm
Hey there Chewie [Kanako, Khaana] HEADER__souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_2_more_drawn_by_kodamazon__sample-fa56d7b84a7f0787f90db5751f83cad9

Khaana was already in the midst of sitting down to take that first bite when Kanako's voice made her pause. Staring for a few seconds at her cereal before turning to glance in the big woman's direction. .... And then up to actually see her face. She just stared for a few seconds, parsing the words that had just been made in her direction before looking back to the cereal. Hm.

"You make a decent point...." She murmured softly, rubbing at her eyelids before gently patting the spot beside her. She was far too tired to argue or anything like that. IF Kanako wanted to feed her she was fine with that. "Cmon, sit that enormous butt over here. What kind of fish you even got?" She asked with a tilt of her head. Her voice plain and lacking intonation. She was just exhausted. And truth be told, a few things were worrying her. Or well, would be worrying her once she had enough calories in her to process such an emotion.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey there Chewie [Kanako, Khaana] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Hey there Chewie [Kanako, Khaana] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:31 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

It wasn't terribly surprising that Khaana was slow to respond, hell it seemed like the woman hadn't even fully noticed the Arrancar. Regardless, Kanako did continue her cooking, taking a moment to make eye contact with Khaana when the woman finally looked up at her; all the way up at her. Kanako simply gave a kind smile before she turned back to her cooking, removing the filets of Salmon to a plate, upon which she carefully cut the filets into much more manageable pieces of salmon; cutting each filet into thirds, approximately. Complimenting the dish with some rice, and some light vegetables, Kanako cleaned up the mess she made before bringing Khaana a plate of what she had made.

Sitting upon the spot beside Khaana as she was asked, Kanako passed the woman her plate, and a fork, before she fully settled into eating her meal; which she was eating with a fork, and not eating like a barbarian. Albeit, Kanako had two pieces of Salmon where Khaana was provided one; but she could easily have more if she so wished.

"Salmon. It tastes good raw, but I found a good recipe... So I wanted to try it."

Kanako hadn't provided much else information, but the salmon appeared to be well cooked, but not overcooked, with crispy skin upon the bottom, and properly seasoned for consumption. Kanako began to eat without further ado, deciding that it was best to allow Khaana to eat her food and have a bit of time to recover; albeit, it was unlikely that she would recover so easily. Such a tussle, especially with Amaranta, wasn't likely to be recovered over a night and a morning. After Kanako had observed Khaana had eaten some of her food, even if it wasn't a whole lot, Kanako tilted her head gently, her yellow eyes boring into Khaana in obvious curiosity.

"So...? What do you think?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:07 am

Khaana watched as Kanako finished up her dish and brought it over to her. Huh, it actually seemed pretty well put together. Her eyes tiredly tracking the shifting motions of little pieces of fish as they were set out before her. She took a moment to stare at the chunks of meat... before reaching in and beginning to munch them down.

IN truth? They were a bit wasted on her. She was so tired that even the rich flavor of the fish didn't quite penetrate the fog in her head. But enough DID that she noticed that the meal was actually quite nicely prepared and it made her pause. "Have you been watching cooking videos or something?" She murmured in slight surprise.

Kanako had had some difficulties using her phone, let alone not breaking it. She would be a bit impressed ifg the lizard had divined some of the more intricate functions of the device beyond just communication as she'd taught them to.

Hmmm.

She took another bite of the fish and chewd it for a while, swallowing it down and sighing softly. She slumped to the side, and her head rested against the big lizard's side as she took another bite of fish. She paused, a bit surprised when she didn't feel scales pinching her cheek. She actually wasn't quite sure where all of Kanako's scales were now that she thought about it. "This is surprisingly good." She noted quietly, tinishing up the fish before going back to her bowl of cereal. No reason to go wasting it of course.

But by the time she finished both foods, she did seem to have a little more energy to her, though that tinge of lethargy still was visible in the woman as she took a moment to sigh and settle into her seat. She really didn't want to do anything today. "I hope you and Ama looked after eachother while I wasn't around."
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:01 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

As Khaana began to consume the meal Kanako had provided her, instead of bland and boring cereal, Kanako too began to eat; albeit a bit more voraciously than Khaana was. However, it was obvious she had at least mastered the use of a fork, since the fork was completely undamaged and remained so. Even if Kanako did enjoy the flavor of raw fish, the flavor of cooked fish was also quite divine. She was an amateur in every meaning of the word when it came to cooking, and she only really followed a recipe with mixed levels of success, but the dish was still tasty enough. Kanako continued to eat her larger portion, savoring her bites in her own way as both Khaana and Kanako ate in relative silence.

That silence was soon broached by Khaana, when the woman asked the Arrancar, essentially, where she had learned to do this; how had she cooked so well. Kanako's tail flicked carefully, betraying some of her anxiety as she considered how to answer Khaana's question.

"... A bit. Some cooking shows, and I found a recipe for the salmon."

Of course, Kanako had used her phone for the recipe, but she had utilized other services for the cooking show; observing the delicious foods and desired to create such things as well. Kanako realized she had a surprising starting level of talent, as if her body remembered some motions, but otherwise she was naught more than a middling cook. Kanako couldn't help but feel a feeling of pride well up within her when she heard Khaana note softly how surprisingly good her dish was soon after leaning upon Kanako. Given Kanako's skin was quite soft and supple, thanks to its lack of scales, Khaana would likely find Kanako's side surprisingly comfortable indeed; especially without the scales.

"Thank you..."

Kanako's thanks was nearly as quiet as Kanako too finished up her own dish before she carefully moved her arm to give Khaana a very tentative, and gentle, side hug quite briefly before she simply allowed the woman to relax uninterrupted; and with a surprisingly good pillow to boot.

"I suppose as well as any two Arrancar can care for each other. Amaranta wasn't around too much, at least not when I was, and she seems to treat me coldly. But we seemed to do well enough, we didn't fight at the very least. I hope she didn't rough you up too badly, last night."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:00 pm

"That so? Well color me surprised. At least I'm glad that thing didn't wind up just sitting around in your pocket." She smirked softly, a sigh escaping her as her mind wandered to what Amaranta had told her. Regarding her ...insecurities about humans. That maybe humans just weren't the move. She turned to look up at Amaranta. She seeemd a bit ...different. Especially noticing the tenative shift of an arm around her shoulders. Bold, but not quite the simple, instinctive lugging around and nosing that she'd been doing before.

Had hanging around her helped jar a bit of normalcy out of her? Hmm. Her thoughts shifted to Amaranta, but she recalled the feline's own words about her suitability. Hm.

"Kanako. Do you think I'm pretty?" She asked softly. For once dropping the whole landlord act. IT was a simple question, and frankly, she didn't know whwere she was going with it. But well, a bit of stupid questioning and fishing was better than letting it fester. "Amaranta seems pretty territorial. She didn't quite expecty you to be around her long term from what I can see. And so she's gotten a bit nervous. Sharing a space." She stated softly, thinking back to their conversation on the matter. And sighing.

She'd hoped that that would have gotten Amaranta to chill out. But frankly... she wondered if Amaranta ever really internalized much of what she said most of the time. She was still bullying Kanako. She was still usually just...out for a fight. She'd been ...concerned enough to bring her back, but well. She'd been easy enough to goad into a spar despite how weak she already was.

How much DID Amaranta even care? IF she had died in Africa. Would she have just.....found some other place to settle? When she stopped being entertaining to fight. Would she just... leave?

It wasn't a thought she enjoyed, and she found herself sighing as she let that side hug linger a bit longer than she otherwise would have. Taking just a bit of ...solace in it. Amaranta would hate doing something like this she bet.

"Don't let her worry you. Amaranta....isn't the affectionate type. Not even to me."
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:14 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Indeed, her arm was a bold gesture but far more relaxed, as if trying to comfort someone rather than whatever people did when they put their arm around another person. Kanako continued to look forward, taking a brief glance at Khaana before the woman had looked upon the Arrancar she was leaning against. Perhaps Kanako had normalized a bit to humanoid behaviors while around Khaana. After all, as Kanako was quite similar to a human in many ways, humans were quite impressionable. Being around someone a bit more 'human' was indeed what the woman had needed, but of course she still had her own odd quirks that likely weren't going to go away or fade nearly as easily.

Soon, however, Kanako's own wandering thoughts were brought sharply back to reality when Khaana asked a sudden, and rather surprising question. Did the Arrancar before her think that she was pretty...? Frankly speaking, Kanako wasn't quite sure how to judge that. She was an Arrancar, not a human with typical needs, interests, and desires. However, she was still humanoid. After a few moments, Kanako adjusted herself to look upon Khaana, making eye contact with the woman quite solidly. After a bit, when Khaana seemed to have said her last, Kanako's arm squeezed tight upon the woman oh so gently, and ever so briefly. The look in the Arrancar's eyes was... confused, but also clearly trying to attempt a truthful answer.

"Are you pretty...? Yes, I would think so. You are pretty, both within battle and out. Pleasing to the eye indeed."

Kanako's answer wasn't full of affection, but she spoke strongly and with confidence; showing that she meant every word she uttered. However, she soon turned her attention to the rest of what Khaana had said, maintaining her eye contact for a few moments longer before she readjusted to allow Khaana to relax in comfort; and to look upon the issue before her. Amaranta...

"I won't let her worry me, after all if she is territorial, all one can do is try not to trespass more on the territory that I already have. No, what I worry more about is you. As my boss, my landlord, and as Khaana, I worry about you."

Kanako continued her side hug for as long as Khaana would reasonably allow. When the woman gave some form of signal that she was done with the hug, Kanako would relinquish her arm's position and leave Khaana with the warmth of her side if she still wished to use the giant for a pillow. It was true that Kanako worried about her, but she also worried about that overly territorial Lioness, Amaranta. Maybe... Maybe one day things would improve, but that might take quite a long period of time. For now, however, Kanako was here for Khaana.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:52 pm

Khaana chuckled softly at that and smiled a little to herself. Maybe Amaranta was right. Maybe she just ...wasn't made out for normal humans. But what was she supposed to do with that now? Should she start.....associating with other races? Maybe try to hang out with Arrancar? Shinigami? Maybe not normal hollows. That got her blood boiling a little when that sort of thing happened, she didn't want to go starting fights, and most didn't seem sociable.

"Thanks Kan. I appreciate the input. Truth be told, I've felt a little...overwhelmed." She murmured softly, reaching up and gently rubbing her eyes. [color=royalblue]"Seems like trying to make myself human is just...hard to pull off for so long. Amaranta says I'm stupid and that I should just worry about non humans. But I don't know. She isn't....she isn't exactly the comforting type. And I feel like she's just saying things."d quietly, pulling her knees up her her chest.

[color=royalblue]"Maybe I'm just weak willed. If I was a main character, none of this would matter. I could just focus on my goals, and ...push all of this out. But I can't stop thinking about it."
She wondered how much of this Kanako could even understand. She was a simple minded gal. Not to insult her, but she couldn't imagine Kanako being hung up on such things.

Maybe she wished she was a bit more like her.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:45 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Amaranta, the comforting type? No, she definitely wasn't that. She was more the, get angry, tell you to shut up, and get over yourself type... Khaana clearly needed something a bit less abrasive, but she didn't need pure comfort either. Regardless, the woman still needed someone to talk to, and Kanako was in a relatively good position to do so; even if she still wasn't the best at such things. She was far better than before, however.

"Don't let Amaranta bother you too much... She says what she wants to say, and I believe she does mean well; sometimes. And why be human? Sure, being accepted by humanity would be nice, but... we will never be them; because we simply can't be."

Kanako looked at Khaana closely, her arm gently squeezing the woman against her larger frame as she watched Khaana withdraw upon herself; curled into a ball with her knees up to her chest. Kanako carefully reached up and caressed the woman's head with an odd air... It wasn't loving, or affectionate, but it certainly was an attempt at comfort; even if it fell flat.

"Khaana... Amaranta probably does say things just to say things, she gets mad and insults people. I would take some of what she said with a grain of salt, and anything else that seemed valuable information could be... considered. But, Khaana...? Don't worry about being human, be the best you possible, without worrying about what others think. We'll never be human, and that's okay."

Kanako caressed the woman's head for a little longer before resuming the surprisingly gentle hold she had on the smaller woman, her arm holding Khaana carefully; but her tail did slowly curl around Khaana's lower back and legs. It was an attempt to emphasize that comfort, hopefully.

"Then talk to me, Khaana. When your mind howls like an angry gale, come talk to me... I don't always know what to say, or exactly what to do, but I can always listen; I can always try to help to my utmost. You're not alone, even if I might not wholly understand all that troubles you... I can still try. So, Khaana... Be true to yourself, to who you are, and don't forget those you have around you."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum