Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Monkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Monkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]  Empty Monkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]

Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:53 am
Monkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]  MPftNxw

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

Observing Sola in a state of unconsciousness was amusing, but even Amaranta had to admit it was growing considerably dull now. He was more entertaining awake than asleep. During her boredom, she dragged his limp body around until they reached an abandoned hut in a village that could decidedly be declared desolate.

After all, she couldn't let any random hollow bastard eat her annoying rival without seeing him ever reach his full potential. That would be anti-climatic for her. His improvement since the last time they met was commendable at least. He deserved a reward for that much. Progress was progress, and he showed out for their second bout. But that could wait for another time. It was time for this tenacious bastard to wake up.

Pushing her hands roughly into his stomach, she continued to pump out any remaining water until he woke up, expecting a reaction of some sort now that his body had been bared before Africa. Of course, she wasn't entirely exempt herself, bare chest heaving up and down during her trip. But that was a necessary sacrifice for victory.

END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Monkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Monkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]  Empty Re: Monkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]

Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:06 am
Monkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]  Sola-a
SOLA VERRTUE

He shook himself awake with raised fists. This was a new environment and he had no bearings, someone was on top of him and his natural reaction was to punch the person in the face given that they were attacking his guts.

"You wanna piece of me, punk!?"

Huh. Oh, it was her.

"Cheap shot."

It was all he had to say on her victory, which was rich coming from him but that didn't depreciate the value of her victory for him. Totally destroyed. Damn, oh well.

THE MONKEY KING | END POST

Monkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]  Gamma_Signature
Monkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]  CHARACTER_LISTMonkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]  GRAPHICS_THREADMonkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]  TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]  Left_bar_bleue0/0Monkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:34 am

"Shut up."

There it was. Him calling her out. An expected reaction, but she wasn't exactly denying it either, gazing at him with A victory was a victory, dampened by her employing her spiritual pressure. His fist pressed into her face, Amaranta brought a hand upward to slap it away, an annoyed grin crossed against her features as she hovered over him, blazing sapphires peering at his face.

"A win's a win, though, right? Which means I made good on my revenge. Nice cock, Sol. Can't say I expected that with how girly you look, but I am nevertheless impressed."

END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Monkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Monkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:48 am
SOLA VERRTUE

He stuck out his tongue to her snappy statement that was sarcastic praise but he wasn't looking at her eyes. Why would he look at those when there was better things to stare at on display?

"I suppose it's alright. It does the job."

Nothing about the situation really bothered him. He was the opposite of shy and this was fine by him to just leer in a way that would probably get him called creepy.

"I'll just get you next time."

The declaration came with the typical overconfident and cocksure attitude. He didn't die and so he'd keep pushing himself. That was his drive and nothing was going to change that.

Monkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]  CHARACTER_LISTMonkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]  GRAPHICS_THREADMonkey Business[Amaranta, Sola]  TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:11 am

"Guess we'll have to put that to the test one of these days, then, won't we?"

The bronze woman discerned where his gaze was locked in an instant. Far from one who was uncomfortable about other people ogling her, she merely allowed him to observe her bare chest without interruption. After all, she thought herself drop-dead gorgeous, her body a true work of art. What wasn't there to admire? Indeed, if he were admiring the view, she was admiring that unshakeable confidence of his as he declared he would defeat her the next time they crossed paths.

That earned him a press of her chest against his own as she leaned against his body like a pillow, grinning from ear to ear, her expression reminiscent of a mischievous feline. One question gnawed away at her now that they were lying here. Prompting her to pose a question.

"Anyway, what were you screaming about before I saw you?"

END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:25 am
SOLA VERRTUE

They were touching now? Okay. He was touching now and enjoyed it. Sola could've missed her question because his attention was elsewhere. A more important place for his monkey brain.

"Stupid woman ran away before I could fight her again. I'm going to beat her to a pulp next time I see her and then make her pay."

He was a little annoyed just to think about it still but Amaranta had provided some kind of relief by letting him work some of his frustrations out. He left out the part where it was his fault for losing track of her but this shortstack was never the subtle type. It wasn't hard to keep track of her before he lost her.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:45 am

"From the sound of it, it seems like she ended up blue-balling ya. Sheesh. No wonder you sounded so frustrated when I heard ya. Guess I arrived right on time, then, huh~?"

They were indeed touching, and he was certainly free to enjoy the view and touch away until his heart's content. He earned that much, and the confidence he displayed in the aftermath of a loss compelled her to entertain him further, winding her arms languidly about his neck, cocking her head to the side in amusement. A runaway foe, huh? To individuals like them, that was the same as being blue-balled. Poor guy. Even she could relate to that.

"You sure you didn't just lose track of her? This is a big country, after all. Hard to keep track of shit with all these abnormal hollows and soul reapers dancing about. How'd you end up here, anyway?"

END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:53 am
SOLA VERRTUE

"Only an idiot would lose track of that bitch. She must've ran away."

He declared with venom in his tone at her absence but he also frowned at all these questions. Sola was not a man of all this small talk. What did she want out of this chat? What did it matter how he got here? Kizuna brought him here because he asked her to. Nothing fancy.

"Man. You women always ask dumb questions. Who cares."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:25 am

"Someone lost track of their prey and now they're angry. Cheer up, Sola. I'm here now. A woman on top of a man she defeated."

To be certain, much of her curiosity was rooted in sheer boredom. What else was there to talk about? She wasn't particularly eager to lord her victory over him, even less so when she had to win by using her spiritual pressure to lock him down. Tightening her grip around him, the bronze woman grinded mercilessly against his frame as though it were her birthright. He was already touching her body. Might as well give him a show he wouldn't soon forget, or maybe he would because he had one brain cell.

"Who cares indeed. Obviously, your attention is clearly honed in on my body more than it is what little conversation we're sharing, but I don't mind that at all. What else can we do, then? I wonder..."

Playing dumb with a coy question, as though she were presenting a fishing hook, she maintained that wide grin.

END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:33 am
SOLA VERRTUE

Pretty confident for someone who almost drowned first, he thought to himself. He might've got in that snide remark to humble her but Sola was not a sore loser and he had more important things on his mind. All the wrong kind of priorities, really. Her being coy business was lost on him.

"Can I screw you?"

He asked it like he would any other question and whatever she was hinting at went over his head like air over the desert. He was a little bit mad though because he would need to go find his clothes after this was done. She better not have burned them. He had precious things in there which were trophies from his successful fights, if she burnt them rather than just tossed them aside then he'd be furious.

Well, maybe he'd get over it but he would be pretty mad. Not mad about the clothes but the contents he had in them.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum