Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  Empty Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)

Fri May 03, 2024 1:52 pm
Rangiku would lean back into her chair with an exaggerated sigh after she finished her last it of paper work. It truly had been an exhausting day as she leaned back deep into her chair. She'd think back on the day as it had been a long day of nothing, but paper work. She managed to get it done on her own though, and thinking back to what she was not too far into the past she would have probably tried to off load it to her captain.

Guess she really has matured as she would shrug off the thought and pull out one of the drawers on her desk. Pulling out a bottle of Saki and a cup as she would go to start pouring. Noticing her door was open she was surprised she hadn't been interrupted any earlier today. She must've forgot to close it when she came in, but if it hadn't been a problem all day it wouldn't be a problem now. Not that she didn't mind company, but more so she found it hard to do paperwork when she was busy chatting with anyone who wanted to talk.
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  Empty Re: Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)

Fri May 03, 2024 8:25 pm
Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  G4z9cd58ep7

"And here I thought you'd still be swamped. you're getting better at this shit." Noharu flashed a grin at Rangiku as she stepped into the room, a hand on her hip as she promptly deposited a small container of meat buns on the woman's desk, flashing a lopsided smile as she sat herself across from Matsumoto.

"Been a while since I've seen you this worn out Ranny. Even those kids at the Academy never wore you out this much. Earth Reports?" She ventured, popping one of the buns into her mouth as she leaned over to peer at the forms Rangiku had been looking over. This was hardly irregular. The both of them having both been teachers at the academy, Noharu had often gone out of her way to bring Rangiku food in the afternoons, a ritual which had slowed somewhat with them getting Eighth division off the ground. But now that that was done, and the Africa nonsense was no longer dumping fresh nonsense onto their laps every day, she finally got the chance to revive the old ritual.

"Spent the day having meetings with Seventh and Second divison myself, nothing like the start of the month for Deployment Appeals~ Like having to drink piss and pretend it's apple juice." She rolled her eyes, just a hint of that foul mouth peeking through. Though Rangiku'd certainly heard far worse from her when they were off duty.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2024 8:52 pm
She'd smile as Noharu walked in plopping down. Feeling a bit reminiscent of the past as she saw the food in her hand. Taking one of the meat buns she'd pop in her mouth before answering the question. Pouring an additional cup of saki and sliding it over to the woman. Similar to Noharu's potty mouth Noharu has probably seen Rangiku much more drunk at a much earlier time on the clock.

"Just been a long day is all. Almost exclusively paper work all day. Got to talk with a few of the young ones on my way in this morning."

As she would drink her saki quickly before pouring herself another cup she would take another meat bun as she listened to the woman. The paper work she'd benefit working on last was apparently a reccomendation for promotion slip as she would watch forward.

"This last form was just a recommendation. We got an unseated who's made great stride in getting stronger. However, he could mature some. It would be helpful if he did."

As she didn't want to tell Ranma no due to his improvement. However, constantly annoying squad mates with kido of the night shouldn't be the play.

How have you been though?"
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2024 9:10 pm

Noharu couldn't help but snort and chuckle a little to herself as Rangiku poitned out her own day. "HAH~ Sucks to be you~ What did you save all the dull work for the end of the week? And here I thought you'd at least have made sure you had something scheduled in the training yard or something. I thought I taught you better than that." She teased, grinning as she accepted the dish and made a bit of a face. She took a very small sip. Sure, she had a few more things of a more personal nature later.

But frankly, her mood had been in the dump lately. And so against her usual practices, after that brief sip, she swallowed a full gulp, sighing as she did. "Ah him. I know what you mean. But that said, he did have a spar with the Third Seat of Combat division and gave her a good lickin. The stupid cunt..." A brief little murmur of anger in her throat. Rangiku of course would be well aware that that very same Third Seat had pulled an underhanded move and sucker punched Noharu with a point blank Kido when the match had already been over. Sure, she'd sent Shura to the hospital in retribution, but Noharu had only recently been able to get back to active duty thanks to the burns taking so long to get the scar tissue removed.

"Well great now that earth's calmed it's tits. We have some new fresh recruits, some people looking to move up. And plenty of energy. I'm real face-fuckin honky dory, You recognize who recommended him?" She asked a bit tersely. , after all, one didn't usually go asking to be promoted, it was generally a superior officer that put in for a recommendation. Not that she didn't think he deserved it, frankly if the guy had been a bit less green she'd have put one in herself. Even so, it wouldn't be difficult to notice the slightly tense tone in Noharu's voice.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2024 9:36 pm
Rangiku would listen as she downed her second cup, and poured a third before eating another bun. As she would pass the letter of recommendation over to the blonde as she would explain her decision to recommend the brat.

"I think im going to wait a few days before I send this out, but I decided I'd give him one. He is genuinely pretty talented, but he needs to mature. I think giving him a a spot with more responsibility will help him mature quickly."

As she would down the third shot she would feel the alcohol slowly beginning to take effect on her. As she would let out a long sigh before eating another meat bun.

"We had a spar cause he really annoyed me yesterday. However, he did impress me enough to get the recommendation. Though, I heard rumors about him and a squad 2 girl so perhaps she'll even him out. Itll help us all out in the long run. Including him, cause it seems like he upsets alot of his peers. "
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2024 9:50 pm

Noharu raised a brow at that and snorted. "Oh yea? What happened to 'he could manage to be more mature'?~ Doesn't sound like he had to try very hard to win you over. Maybe you're getting soft. You really aught to be a bit more firm. You're a Lieutenant now." She ventured playfully, she was sure Rose would be amused by the multiple recommends. Still, she glanced over the sheet itself. A tired look in her eyes as she gave a dismissive wave. "I'll let you and the Captain sort all that out. As amusing as I'm sure all that is. " She murmured , rubbing her eyelids and taking another meatbun. The brief silence no doubt tipping Rangiku that something was up with Noharu.

All the same, she attempted to glaze over whatever was going on in her head by changing the subject.

"I'm planning on doing a bit of field work now that I'm all recovered. Too much time sitting on my fat ass. Need to get the dust off my fuckin bones."
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2024 9:56 pm
Rangiku would roll hee eyes at the blonde as she would offer another pour of the saki to her as she'd let out a sigh at the last bit. It does seem like she's gotten alot softer here in recent times. She'd think about it for a moment before adding her justification.

"A strategic promotion to try to force him to mature. He needs to do it sooner rather than later. We don't need him getting himself or one of our comrades killed."

As she would listen on to the blonde talk about field work as that had peaked her attention. she hadn't been on field duty in what felt like forever. So, doing what any good boss would do and she would offer to go along with her.

"How about we try to turn it into a pair mission. It's been a good amount of time since I've been in field as well."
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2024 10:15 pm

"That'll be up for the captain to Decide. You really shouldn't put too much into it Rangiku. Unless you plan on becomming Captain." She snorted with a grin. If there was anyone who she would imagine would despise the responsibilities that came with that position, it was Rangiku. Now Noharu herself? Now she could see herself becoming captain.

However, when Rangiku shifted her attention toward the notion of field work, Noharu couldn't help but give a snort and an amused look at the woman. "PFt. Oh yea? I think we'd bee a little hard pressed to find a mission on Earth that would be asking for TWO High seated officers at the moment. Outside of Africa, which....while likely, I'm crossing my fingers is NOT the only stuff we have going on, I don't think that's too likely. Besides, if I was going to earth with you, I'd rather it be vacation, and I don't think it's gonna be too soon where they relax the travel restrictions for that kinda stuff." She sighed, annoyance on her face. The CLOSEST she could probably hope for would be a temporary stationing. That way so long as she kept an area secure, she could chill as much as she wanted. But she wasn't going to hold her breath.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2024 10:46 pm
Rangiku would sigh annoyed at the current state of the lock down. she had hoped that it wasn't going to last too long, bur she hasn't been able to go to the world of the living either. Despite her knowing she couldn't fight ichigo she did at the very least want to talk with him. They weren't super close, but she felt like she owed it to Orihime to try to fix the brain damage he apparently suffered.

"Yeah, I'd rather spend time with you on vacation I guess. Just sucks being stuck here couped up in the barracks. Miss getting stationed out in the World of the Living "

She'd speak as she would lean back closing up the bottle, and moving the saki cup off to the side as she would then look back to the blonde.

"Atleast we should.make the time we have stuck here worth it. Will you start coming by more often again? Miss talkin to ya."
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 10:02 am

Noharu snorted softly at the Lieutenant’s complaints. Certainly amused as she took another bite and watched her buxom coworker rattle off her discontent. She gave a cool little wave of her hand as she sat back in her chair, folding her legs and smiling from ear to ear.

”Hmmm that right? You could just volunteer when those assignments pop up ya know. But fine fine. I’ll show up more often to check on you. I need a break from training the rookies anyway. They really do seem to love sparring more than actual learning. Especially with Fourth division always poking in.” she murmured, lightly picking her teeth before glancing over her shoulder.

”Hows the transition to active duty been bye the way? You must move around a lot more. Lots of new fresh faces woth their jaws on the floor.” She hummed, smirking slyly as she did.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum