Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Welcome Anymore [Yuri, Shura] Left_bar_bleue0/0Not Welcome Anymore [Yuri, Shura] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not Welcome Anymore [Yuri, Shura] Empty Not Welcome Anymore [Yuri, Shura]

Tue May 07, 2024 10:23 am
Not Welcome Anymore [Yuri, Shura] 6yxkcozvxa7

Walks were nice.

The shit that was going on in Africa and the nonsense in Soul Society had been things that had slowly thinned those brief moments that often interspaced work. She had often found herself trying to fill those spaces with things. Training. Checking up on the Academy. When work, or her own family obligations, weren't taking up her time, she found herself relaxing a bit less and less. But thankfully, she wasn't one to run herself ragged, and now that things had slowed down a bit, she had decided to make sure the took these moments to settle and clear her mind.

Thats how Yuri found herself enjoying a little walk. She didn't have anything proper to occupy herself until later in the evening, and that was just family stuff. She had a good solid few hours to herself, and she smiled as she walked around those inner districts. Keeping close to Soul society, but still getting a bit of distance away from familiar spaces. Keeping an eye about her as she kept her hands settled in her sleeves. She wan't quite out and about for any particular reason. She was just enjoying a bit of fresh air without anyone bothering her.

What else could a girl ask for?~
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not Welcome Anymore [Yuri, Shura] Left_bar_bleue0/0Not Welcome Anymore [Yuri, Shura] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not Welcome Anymore [Yuri, Shura] Empty Re: Not Welcome Anymore [Yuri, Shura]

Tue May 07, 2024 10:56 am

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - Made By Misery

To say that Shura's demeanor had changed rather suddenly would be an understatement, it wasn't hard to notice even for those who knew little about her. Her own squad had been the first to have a hint, when she retreated from a fight against Shishiyuki. However the longer this had gone on, the more apparent it became not from anything Shura did, but rather from what she didn't do.

It was rare that Shura was actively training, and she rarely talked herself up to those outside of the fourth let alone to those within the fourth. She was still boastful of her pride in her own division, and that it was still the single best one... yet the admittedly rather boisterous, overconfident attitude she previously had was distinctly missing.

However for those outside of her division to talk to Shura about it was a rarity as she hardly left the fourth's barracks, and even when she did of her own accord she rarely had a destination in mind so her aimless wandering made it difficult to track her movements. Today however was especially rare as she had decided to go beyond the confines of just the Soul Society, and head into the Rukongai itself. It was difficult to say what exactly her reasoning for heading to the Rukongai instead of just wandering around Soul Society, however unlike her previous wanderings she made sure to travel quickly until she got to the Rukongai proper, where she'd simply began her aimless wandering. Both hands were pocketed, her Zanpakuto resting comfortably on her right hip. She wore the standard attire of a Shinigami and so stuck out like a bit of a sore thumb, that being said she was either intentionally ignoring whatever looks she might've been getting or was used to such things at this point.

Truthfully speaking however, Shura cared little for what or how others thought of her... Especially with everything that'd happened to her recently, and while her wandering seemed aimless, truthfully she was hoping to find something akin to a park that was empty.

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!

Last edited by Kanji Man on Tue May 07, 2024 11:13 am; edited 4 times in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 11:05 am

Oh how it must feel to be out of the fire~
No doubt Shura would have gotten a few looks. But here in the inner districts? Interactions with shinigami were generally positive. And so it must indeed have felt almost jarring when Shura wouild find friendly smiling faces from the Rukongai denizens. Such contrast with her own inner turmoil, that the world around her continued to spin, as if the sharp, splintered shards of her own lot in life that dug into her every step simply meant nothing.

And how jarring indeed, it must have felt when a voice cut through that all.

"Third seat Kurata?"

Yuri's head had canted once she'd spotted the infamous third division officer wandering around. Especially given she KNEW They were part of a well off family. Her own being integrated into the sub-noble rukongai meant that she was at least tangentially familiar with the Kurata. And the ....interesting talk that had been surrounding them as of late.

A family that practically beheld itself as noble.

Yuri couldn't help but feel an immediate mirthful curiosity to pick this woman's brain~

"Sorry if I'm interrupting anything. I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting before. Do you have a moment?" She asked, her voice calm and friendly as she offered a casual intrusion into the woman's evening.
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 11:18 am

She was caught mid-stride when she heard that voice speak, one foot in the process of stepping in front of her for a moment before pulling back to sit next to her other before she'd turn to look at the individual who'd spoken. Her face was mostly neutral in its expression, wanting to figure out who'd called her first before she made any reaction.

However Shura didn't recognize this person, and so she raised one eyebrow, part of her didn't want to bother indulging such a request in all honesty. She wasn't normally one for interviews unless it was some kind of demonstration, and to her knowledge she had no fan base or anything of the sort, not that she'd want such a thing. However perhaps it'd be best to indulge, what did she have to lose anyway?

"I suppose I have some time to spare, though we've never met before no. Might I ask your name? You seem to already know mine." Her tone matched her expression of neutrality that she covered her face with.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 11:46 am

She couldn't help but chuckle just a little as she clocked that blank look. "Sorry if I surprised you. I'm a member of Eighth division. Previously the Seventh Seat of the Sixth. Yuri Aiban, of the Aiban Family." She pointed out as she lightly held her hands infront of her and walked over to the woman. "You seem a little Lethargic. Have you had lunch yet?" She ventured, looking the woman up and down for a moment before offering a little smirk.

"I imagine you've probably never heard of my Family. Thirty Third District, we maintain a few bathhouses and hot springs. But admittedly :Lady Aiban does like to stir up trouble." An understatement if there ever was one. Lady Aiban was a notorious stickler of an old woman. Blunt, sarcastic, and often one to enjoy her own little backhanded jokes. So she was knowable....IF one attended Middle Class Rukongai Functions in that area.

All the same, Yuri patiently awaited Shura's response, making it quite clear that if the woman hadn't had anything to eat that she'd be happy to treat them to lunch.
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 12:42 pm

The Eighth Division? Well, that alone would be enough to explain away how Yuri knew of her, perhaps not the only reason but certainly one of the possible reasons. To the first query she shook her head slightly and waved her hand dismissively "I'm alright, just a little under the weather as they say nothing to concern yourself with." She had probably skipped a few meals recently, truth be told... she hadn't really kept track of when she'd last eaten lately.

As for having heard of her family, she was spot on the nose about Shura having not heard of them before, though that wasn't their fault admittedly. It'd been a long time since Shura actively kept up with families inside the Rukongai "Through no fault of your own I assure you." She said to the notion of not knowing who the girls family was "I've not kept up with the families within the Rukongai since a short while after I first joined the Gotei."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 12:55 pm

She raised a brow slightly at that and waved just as dismissively back. "Is that right?" She let her head cant ever so slightly to the side, the slightest hint of incredulity in her voice as she surveyed the other woman. A few skipped meals most certainly showing. Even having not been familiar with the woman's figure, her energy levels and complexion no doubt still betrayed the possibility.

"That's quite alright. To be honest I quite enjoy the lack of notoriety. As luck would have it, most talk about noble families has been on the downswing hasn't it? So I'm quite content with the situation. And what about yourself? I've heard a thing or two about your family. Do you ever find yourself getting recognized around the rukongai?" She ventured with that warm, earnest tone. But just as quickly she waved a hand.

"Listen to me. Ugh. Spending too much time at these stupid clan functions is getting to me. I promise I'm not usually such a gossip." She sighed, apology lacing her words as she then gestured down the path Shura had been walking. "Still, would you care to join me for a walk?"
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 1:15 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - Easy's Never Been This Hard

A lack of notoriety... Shura wasn't sure if that was ever a thing she had, most everyone has known about her from one thing or another and those things almost always involved violence to some degree. Though the mention of talk about noble families, she looked rather absent-mindedly away before shrugging "Probably... Especially if he's behind it." Her words were more muttered than spoken, though she was by no means trying to hide them. It was more like she was remembering something and just speaking what came to her mind.

However her head snapped upwards slightly when she spoke of her own family, though surprisingly... only a small part of her wanted to actually know what she'd heard. It was... a strange feeling and Shura truthfully wasn't sure how to reconcile or even acknowledge its existence. She cleared her throat however, giving her a nod to the idea of walking "Truth be told I rarely venture into the Rukongai anymore, and usually when I do it isn't exactly a 'Welcome Home' type of experience."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 3:06 pm

Yuri simply made note of that gentle murmur. Not quite sure who 'he' was. But she didn't pry into that just yet. Rather, she smiled as Shura gave her a nod and promptly began to move, leading the two of them from the district they were currently into towards a particular spot she was familiar with. Pointedly, a little stretch of forest in the nearby district that had bamboo growing through quite a portion of it. There was a little ways to go before they got to it, but she was sure Shura wouldn't mind the trek.

"Oh? Some trouble with your family as of late? I suppose that'll happen from time to time. But still, so long as they still consider you family, you can always rely on one's family to help you through, right?" The stated simply enough, that smile of hers still quite calm as she gave Shura an assuring look. "Let me guess, disagreement with the elders?" She ventured, having had disagreements with her own from time to time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum