Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rangiku Open sparring in squad 4!  Left_bar_bleue0/0Rangiku Open sparring in squad 4!  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rangiku Open sparring in squad 4!  Empty Rangiku Open sparring in squad 4!

Tue May 21, 2024 11:03 pm
Rangiku had requested to use the squad 4 training area. She wanted to branch out and try to spar with some new people for a change. Not only that, but she also wanted to try to hone her hakuda more. Trying to mix it in with her shikai was a little tougher than she was expecting, so what better way than to get practice?

Squad 4 had a lot of tough fighters, so that's why she put it out to them. Also many of them like to fight, so it's 2 birds with one stone. Worming kn her own training, and fighting some experienced shinigamj other than Noharu. She wanted some more experience, and this was how she was going to go about getting it. Making her way into the middle of the training grounds she would begin her pre fight stretches as she would watch for any signs of potential challengers.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rangiku Open sparring in squad 4!  Left_bar_bleue0/0Rangiku Open sparring in squad 4!  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rangiku Open sparring in squad 4!  Empty Re: Rangiku Open sparring in squad 4!

Wed May 22, 2024 12:45 pm
Rangiku Open sparring in squad 4!  Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

After a nice shower after an afternoon workout. Tento was awoken from a short nap due to two things. The sensation of a relaxed, but considerably strong spiritual pressure entering the proximity of the 4th division compound stirred his sleeping senses. Unfamiliar but not foreign in its nature a half awaking Tento was fully jolted to attention by the chaotic upheave that was two junior members of the 4th divisions barging into his room in what only could be describe as a comedic twist of limbs as they rolled, pushed, and slide into his room to be the first ones to tell him of the news.

Out of the chaos, one member with a freshly shaven head popped up to speak, only to have his mouth slap-covered by his wavy bowl-cut styled friend. “Big brother Tento! Get up, get UP. The spar representative from the 8th division is here!”. The bald man winced back as he fell on his back from the shock before a slight vein popped onto his shoulder. “HEY!!! WHATS THE BIG DEAL DUDE, I GOT HERE FIR-”.

“AH!? I THOUGHT THAT WAS NEXT WEEK”, Tento said in a doubled up pump of adrenaline after sitting up. Thankfully still fully dressed in new clothes, the man had only to put on his footwear before grabbing a hold of his zanptauko before jumping over his two friends. “Thanks you two!!! I’ll buy you lunch the next time we go out!!!”, he mouthed as he left his door opened before dashing off. His steps peppering the floors of the division as his large framed bobbed and weaved through his sisters and brothers of the 4th blocking his designation.

Sword in hand Tento kicked up a dust storm as he reached the training ground. Not sure yet if anyone had gotten the chance yet. When the formal request was heard of, a lot of people were excited. For one reason or another. He would not be surprised if whoever it was that was coming was already having a lineup of people wanting to spar against them. And when Tento saw his sights he almost had to pick up his jaw as he slid to a stop and quickly gathered himself. Placing a hand to his chest as if to cough before giving a short bow. YYYOOOOOOWWWWWZZZZZZZAAAAA. It was Rangiku, and she was even more of a looker then he remembered back in Shino!!! “Good day Vice Captain Matsumoto”.

Light in the Dark | End Post

Rangiku Open sparring in squad 4!  Tentos10
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2024 2:55 pm
Rangiku was leaning back against the wall as she waited patiently. It's been a couple of minutes and she wondered if anyone was even interested in training with her. Just as this thought was beginning to come in her mind she would hear some foot steps and someone come in as she would smile. Seems like it was an old student of hers she couldn't hide the grin as she'd smile at him before speaking.

"Ah, Tento. It's great to see that you're doing well. I take it you're here to take me up on my offer?"

Rangikun remembered tento being one of the ones to do well through the academy. She had some fond memories of being his teacher, and she wad truly glad to see that he was doing well for himself. Seeing these things made her realize that she did really enjoy her time back in the academy, and maybe once they get all of this figured out she could go back to teaching. However, she had to admit that it was pretty sweat being better at her paperwork now.

"Just a fair warning that I won't go easy on you. Even if you're an old student of mine."

She'd wink at him as her hand would move down to her blade. Ready to draw it as she was looking forward to having a battle with someone. It felt good being able to exercise.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2024 10:14 pm

Don’t look at the chest. Don’t look at the chest. Don’t look at the chest. Mantra of the spirit for any man who had Rangiku as a teacher. As much as he enjoyed having her around, she was a beautiful distraction at times back then. And as a fellow Shinigami, not a student, there was an even higher need to make sure he did not slip up and disrespect her. She was both someone who should be respected for a beloved teacher and her years of service. Standing up from his bow, he did his best to give eye contact. “Yes, yes I am Professor”, Tento would begin returning his own smile.

“I thought I had missed you though. I thought it was next week!”, Tento said in a laugh rubbing the back of his head. “Lucky enough a few of the guys came and got me. It looks like I am first? But there should be a lot more people coming for you later if you stay”.

After Rangiku declared her challenge, she would see the familiar hop in Tento’s step as he got bumped up. “Oh yeah oh yeah? I like the sounds of that”, Tento said with a battle ready smile on. Planting his feet, his hand moved to the blade at his hip. His left foot shoulder length in front of his body while his back heel was raised off slightly. “And I won’t hesitate to go serious against you just because you’re as gorgeous as ever”. Tento said with a sticked out prankster tongue.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 26, 2024 5:54 pm
Rangiku would let out a small laugh She wad glad that he hadn't changed all that much. Having the fun loving prankster mentality in this current time was a great thing for moral. She didn't want it to change, but it was hard to tell in the more trying times. She knew that anything could happen, and it may kill his view but for now she enjoyed it.

"Ah come on ya know flattery gets you everywhere with me. However, I'm still not going to let you just win the fight though.'

As she would rush forward drawing her blade while she was going on the offensive. Taking a heavy blow towards his center she wanted to test the man's strength. She wasn't sure how strong he was at the current point. She wants to fight with the man as she would wonder what his next move would be. She wasn't entirely sure if he used kido in his fights either. As she would wait for the next move she was already plotting. If he was going to fight like Noharu she could probably expect an attack coming at her from the right.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 28, 2024 3:00 pm

The prankster over the warrior. It was a well-blended mixed of whimsical nature and hard nail effort. That laugh was a sweet sound that was the reason Tento was the way he was. Besides the beautiful voice Rangiku had of course, Tento liked giving that little window of respite to give a break to everything. To live not as blades, to not just be Shinigami but themselves.

Eyeing her, Tento was ready as she rushed forward to meet him, drawing his zanpakuto in a quick draw keeping the tip of his blade within its sheath. “You say that Professor Rangiku, but I have yet to earn a kiss on the cheek from you due to flattery”, Tento said back to the Vice seat drawing his blade in a clash of blades. The force of her strike clanged against his form but he did not budge. Letting his grip tightened on his blade, Tento gave a forceful push forward moving in an upward strike aimed to push Rangiku back and fully draw out his zanpakuto.

Tento was one not to be easily bested when it came to physicality. As well experienced Rangiku was, she would find that her student was not an easy pushover and would give her a heck of a workout if he was able to! Flicking the blade from its upward trajectory, Tento took a step forward while slashing down letting his blade move in a vertical descending left to right. There were many ways Tento could go about fighting in this spar, and he would let Rangiku influence his direction hoping to give her as much as of a challenge as she wanted. He was here to have fun with this pretty lady and help her grow after all. “I would not want to win in that way eitherway. I have pride after all!!”.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 30, 2024 9:02 am
Rangiku would reflexively block the strike as she realized his swing was a little heavy. She'd smile as she was happy that he has made good progress in his training. Despite the class clown persona Tento wasn't one to slack off during training. She would hold their blades together for a moment before she would try to kick him in the ribs with her left leg.

She wanted to start incorporating some of her Hakuda into her fighting style again. She did it in her spare with Noharu, so she was happy to do so with Tento. Since she didn't have bankai she needed to figure out how she could work around that. Fusing hand to hand in was her best bet for now, but she wondered if maybe someone could teach her how to use shunko.

"Tento, do you have your shikai?"

She would ask curioisly. She didn't really ever need to see their sword skills in the academy very often so she was curious if he's unlocked it or if he focuses more on other things.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 02, 2024 2:00 pm

Fully drawn and on guard, the start of their dance between blades was soon to begin in full. A smile on his face as Rangiku successfully blocked his counter strike. He expected nothing less of one of his former teachers, and veteran of the Gotei. Pressing his weight up, Tento would push off from their clash while quickly dropping hold of his blade with his right hand, drawing down his right arm. Turning the side of his arm outward to block the kick with the mass of his bicep muscle. “Shikai? Yeah, I do”.

As heavy as that kick looked, it was a lot stronger than one would think from this bombshell. It was a good thing Tento didn’t believe looks was in how someone could handle themselves in a fight. With a quick movement of flow after initiating his block, Tento would apply some pressure of his own. Since their blades still close, Tento would strike down with his blade, aiming to guide Rangiku’s blade down to the side as he took a step forward all before letting a swift turn of his hips as he let out an elbow to the chest. “Why yeah ask?”.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:58 pm
Rangiku would allow her sword to be pushed into the ground as she would smile at her former student. He was definitely pretty strong, and seeing the elbow Rangiku would raise her hand to catch it as she would feel the strength behind it she'd smile. She knew that he had gotten better, but that elbow had hurt a bit. She'd let out a small laugh as she would quickly move the hand she used to stop it to try to lock their arms.

"Cmon, can't give free access to your arm like that."

As she would begin to attempt to lift him over her and flip him onto the ground. Trying more and more in incorporate hand to hand into her fighting style. She wanted to get better at it, so now was the best time to do so. however, Tento definitely wasn't light and this action may leave her open to an attack.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:44 pm

Tento would continue to hold his smile when his elbow was caught by Rangiku’s hand. Bit by bit he was getting to know the strength of his teacher. It was getting exciting, and not just because he was feeling her skin on his. “Getting c-close to me now eh beautiful?”, Tento said as Rangiku managed to wrap her arm to his. Finding his body in a bit of a, happy, position in proximity to her. “Yeah know! Maybe I just wanted to get closer to such a charming lady”. Tento said in a teased response as he showed a bit of a carefree response to Rangiku’s counter.

Using a burst of speed, Tento jumped up, following the momentum Rangiku carried while lifting him up into the air. Hoping to throw her off balance and force her to the ground as he braced himself to land on his feet with on knee on the ground. He was pretty fast despite his height, and although he had showed a little of his speed and mobility, he hoped by kicking it up a level he could through her off her guard. That, and he was a tank. “Don’t let me get my hopes up and think you want me on top now”. Tento said in a bit of a sigh before clapping a hand over his mouth. That may have been a bit over bored. “S-sorry”.

If he managed to break his fall and throw Rangiku off balance, Tento would raise his sword up and with a swift fluid motion with lunge forward with a downward slash towards Rangiku.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum