Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] Empty What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako]

Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:31 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko was excited today. The night before, she had made plans to meet with an old friend at the Tottori Sand Dunes in Japan. Figuring that her lizard pal Kanako would prefer being somewhere sandy and warm, it made sense to Aiko to set the meet-up for their day there to see if she'd like the setting.

So, Aiko stood at the edge of the vast Tottori Sand Dunes, crimson eyes wide with wonder as she took in the breathtaking landscape. The early morning sun cast a golden glow over the rolling dunes, making them shimmer like a sea of sand. She adjusted her crimson choker and smoothed out her gothic attire, feeling the contrast of her dark clothing against the bright, sandy expanse.

"Huh, I wonder if she'll show or not."

Humming happily to herself, Aiko rested her hands behind her back. Her gaze turned to the dunes, and she felt the warm sand beneath her feet as she walked in circles, waiting for Kanako to show up.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] Empty Re: What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako]

Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:55 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

With what Kanako felt was a rather sudden interaction, Aiko had contacted the large lizard woman and had invited her out for a little meet-up; a chance to catch up, as it were. Kanako had no reason to refuse, and could easily slip the time in between any jobs she may have for Khaana; so why not? Kanako hadn't seen her only human friend in a long time, and it was a good idea to meet her again. Such reasons were why Kanako set out bright and early so that she may meet Aiko on time. Yes, she could use a Garganta to speed her travel along, but she wished to swim in the sea for as much of her journey as possible.

Once Kanako had arrived on the beaches of Tottori prefecture, the large woman traveled over land to allow herself to dry. The heat was pleasant enough, but the abundance of sand wasn't as much to Kanako's liking. However, it was where Aiko had decided to meet and Kanako wished to honor her choice. With enough time, Kanako had arrived about ten minutes after the woman had begun to wait for Kanako. Truth be told, the oversized Arrancar had been slowed at times by the sand, it gave way oddly to her weight and often caused her to slow if she became too stubborn. However, she was here; even if she was fashionably late.

Kanako walked up to Aiko, cool as a cucumber, and gently reached out. She placed her hand on Aiko's head, carefully ruffling the woman's hair the tiniest amount as she pet the woman with just as much care and delicacy. A gentle smile touched the Arrancar's lips, and Aiko may notice that, even though it hadn't been that long, Kanako was different... just a little bit.

"Aiko... It's good to see you after so long. I didn't keep you waiting too long, did I?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 02, 2024 5:35 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

"No! You didn't keep me waiting long."

Aiko replied to Kanako with a nervous but happy tone. As she turned around to see her friend, her face lit up with life as she smiled. While it was true she arrived first, she didn't want to seem rude. And besides, it was not like it was bad out here to her. It certainly beat being indoors all day.

"I'm happy to see you too. Have you done anything cool since we last met?"

While talking, she nodded and returned her gaze to the vast sun and sand expanse around them. The golden dunes stretched out endlessly, shimmering under the bright sunlight. The salty breeze carried the scent of the nearby sea and it all created a vivid natural scene of beauty to Aiko.

"Oh, and I wasn't sure what might be a good location, so I picked this since lizards enjoy warmth, sand, and sun and I thought you might like it."

She gestured to the sprawling dunes around them, a hint of excitement in her eyes. Exploring this unique landscape with Kanako was thrilling, and she hoped her friend would enjoy it as much as she anticipated.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:35 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

What The Lizard [Aiko/Kanako] 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Kanako ruffled Aiko's hair with an extreme amount of gentleness, treating the woman as if she was porcelain. Then again, with Kanako's strength, she very well could be. However, Kanako treated Aiko with the utmost care and respect. After all, Aiko was basically Kanako's first friend. The oversized Arrancar was glad to see her again, and to hear that she hadn't kept Aiko waiting for too long. Kanako then surveyed their surroundings, considering everything she saw. As far as deserts went, this wasn't too horrible. This desert certainly had more character to it than Hueco Mundo, so at least Kanako could find it much more enjoyable. She soon turned her sight back to Aiko, relinquishing her gentle ruffling of the woman's raven locks.

"I don't know about anything cool, but I have been reading a lot more... I guess having a job and a home is pretty cool though. What about you, Aiko?"

Kanako soon started their trek across the desert, using her tail to gently encourage Aiko to follow her before the Arrancar got too far ahead. The path Kanako aimed to take was one that would take them on a healthy exploration through the desert and then lead them back to the water; where they could relax upon the beach that Kanako had arrived by. Not to mention, Kanako could also carry Aiko if she needed a break.

"The desert's fine, Aiko. The heat is comfortable and a welcome break from the hum-drum sands of Hueco Mundo. I hope you don't mind if we end our excursion on the beach. It'll be a nice place to relax afterwards. If you get tired, Aiko, just tell me."

Kanako waited long enough for Aiko to catch up to the larger woman, and for Aiko to set their pace, before the Arrancar and human begun their trek into the desert; a trek in which Kanako kept an acute eye upon Aiko. The desert was a harsh place for humans, especially someone of Aiko's skin complexion. While Kanako may not be an expert on many subjects, survival was a forte of hers... and she wished to make sure that Aiko wouldn't exhaust herself or otherwise come to harm. After all, Aiko was Kanako's friend.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:54 pm

AIKO AIMI

Enter Aiko's Post

Aiko wasn't powerless by any stretch of the imagination, but she could feel the strength exuding from Kanako. It was far different than her own, and she smiled alongside her as it probably took care of an Arrancar on her side so as not to accidentally squish people.

"Uhhhh, I've been through a few things. I learned a bit more about my powers, met some odd people, tried to piece together my heart, figured out who I am, and stuff like that. Lots of traveling to."

Nodding, while many things had taken place since they last met, it was the first time she tried piecing together a sequence of these events. Upon doing so, she blinked and was surprised at how fast time can move and how she was changing. Did she feel a bit less awkward and tense than before? Definitely, but it didn't dawn on her until now.

As they ventured through the warm sandy dunes, her scarlet gaze drifted to Kanako. Perhaps this place was a bit too on the nose? Who knows,.

"Well, what's someplace you'd want to go to? I've got money to do whatever we want~"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum