Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] Left_bar_bleue0/0 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] Empty Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana]

Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:31 am
 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

As the first whispers of spring breathed life into the Seireitei, Tento found himself strolling through the vibrant streets of the Gotei United, the air filled with the sweet scent of blooming flowers. A mini patrol, for patrol sake and to check it off a list. It was then, amidst the gentle warmth of the sun and the soft rustling of new leaves, that he spotted her—Hana, an acquaintance whose smile was as bright as the season itself. Or at least he imagined so as he never actually got to see one yet. Their previous and first meeting, was a bit heavy and stiff to be frank. Heartstringing.

“Hey Hana,” Tento greeted, with a playful twinkle in his eye. “Fancy meeting you here among the cherry blossoms. I must say, the springtime sun has nothing on your radiance today. How are you doing?”, Tento said in a bit of playfulness hoping to get a laugh or a happy facial feature from her. From their last encounter, Hana had a plentitude of heavy things on her mind. He hoped those got lifted off her shoulders even a little bit. Just like the spring breeze that softly lifted the fallen leaves to dance whimsically to the ground painting their background in hues of amber and gold.

Light in the Dark | End Post

Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] Tentos10
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] Left_bar_bleue1570/100 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] Empty Re: Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana]

Thu Jun 06, 2024 4:45 pm
 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] Hana_PostingHeader21
Enter: Hana Aoyama

Endless training and routine patrols in the world of the living left Hana yearning for a genuine day off. She decided a visit to one of the gardens nestled within the Seireitei streets was just what she needed. With a book in hand, Hana settled on a blanket under a tree, a small bag with a snack and a cold bottle of juice by her side. Lost in the pages of her novel, she was startled when a somewhat familiar voice called her name. She looked up to see Tento and quickly recognized him, though she couldn't quite recall his name. The flourish of compliments he sent her way did nothing to lessen her embarrassment, bringing about a deep blush.

“Oh, hello,” Hana replied, opting to avoid the name issue for now, hoping it would come to her. “I decided to take a day off and unwind, so I came here to relax and lose myself in one of my old books. How have you been doing? Well, I hope.”

End Post
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] Left_bar_bleue0/0 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] Empty Re: Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana]

Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:45 pm
 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

Oh well that was a good sign. The sight of a woman's blush always did wonders for Tento’s mood. Paperwork, dedicated training, and physical work duty, all things that gave him some satisfaction, pride in his work type of thing. But man, did some things heal his soul. But uh, maybe he could have had better timing when he saw Hana. He was so excited to greet her again after so long and speaking to Hiroe, he saw flashes of the items when he stopped. The pleasant tree with shade, hugged by flowers in a garden shielded from the world. A book in hand, a blanket, and food around her. She was most definitely taking a break and enjoying some private time. Whoops.

“Ah”, Tento said adjusting himself. “I have been doing good actually. I got promoted recently. I hope you are doing better, the last time we talked you were having family issues”, Tento began as he looked down towards Hana. “Sorry, I’m interrupting you at a bad time aren't I? My bad”, Tento said pointing to the book Hana was obviously really enjoying. Giving a slightly apologetic bow as he spoke.

Light in the Dark | End Post

Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] Tentos10
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] Left_bar_bleue1570/100 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:49 pm
 Reasons Why First Dates Are Actually the Best Medicine: A Dose of Laughter and Adventure! [Tento | Hana] Hana_PostingHeader21
Enter: Hana Aoyama

Hana had begun to learn the important of interaction with others. She also had been finding that she enjoyed it almost as much as she did reading her books. So, being interrupted was no longer met with a glare and bad attitude. Hana shook her head at the apology, slid the book away in her bag, and pat the ground next to her. “No worries. The book is going nowhere. Would you like to sit?”

"I have been doing much better. I feel I am close to obtaining shikai. My confidence in battle is growing, and I am getting much stronger," Hana said, her face glowing with a smile. "I never thought I'd be happy to become a true combatant."

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum