Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In the Morning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100In the Morning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

In the Morning - Page 2 Empty Re: In the Morning

Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:28 pm

Poliro looked at her go past her with a confused look. He didn't know what she was doing and why. "C-Captain? As she rushed out, he began thinking that he did something wrong. He began to feel depressed and felt like her going past him brought a wave of coldness. He didn't follow her. He felt too unconfident anymore. He slowly and with despair, dragged himself back to his room. He fell upon his bed with a thud. He looked at the roof, sobbing beginning to form in his eyes.

"Is this why... i've had no friends since.. I came here. Am I a bad person. What am I? Why have I been alone for 361 years? Why... The memories of being in Rukgonai came back to him. He had spent those years of his life alone and searching for ways to get power for his revenge upon the Arrancars. For many years he was powerless until he finally became a Shinigami. But he always felt empty, even after becoming a Shinigami. This void was caused by a lack of any real friends. He would try, but felt like he reached no where with having a special friend. He knew Ayane was young. He thought since she was young, she would be less likely to betray him. But clearly he didn't deliver his message right. He carried on staring at the roof at despair. He had lost his chance he felt. He truly felt like he was a bad person.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In the Morning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100In the Morning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Ayane Redwood

In the Morning - Page 2 Amu-hinamori-shugo-chara-6763629-600-800-1

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Ayane obviously found this man interesting and liked his company. However whenever he made reference to her or both of them it made her feel uncomfortable. And Ayane had never known that feeling when someone cares for another. Even her older sister gave little interest in her. At least he called her his captain. That showed respect at least. However Ayane had to go back inside and apologise. She just ran off and it felt wrong...

Ayane turned around and walked into the barracks before turning down a corridor and following it to Poliro's room. She then stood by the door that was strangely ajar and could hear him talking. He asked why he had no friends and questioned himself. Ayane just stood there and thought to herself. This guy was truly good and kind to heart. He just wanted a friend... and Ayane did too. So, the girl grabbed a hold of the door and threw it open with slight force but not enough to cause it to slam against the wall. She stood in the doorway with teary eyes herself and her hands held together as though praying. "Im sorry poliro... I didn't know..."

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In the Morning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100In the Morning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:39 pm
Poliro lied there in despair, but when Ayane came in. It felt like his despair had shattered. He saw Ayane crying there. He sat up, looking at her, tears still in his eyes. His frowning despaired face suddenly changed. He looked more gleeful and happy upon Ayane apologising. He began to think that this girl was who he thought he was. Innocent. Not like a older woman who could just as easily betray him. Poliro felt happy in his mind once more. He forgot all about his despair of being alone. "Do you understand what I meant by young and innocent? What I meant was that older women are more intelligent, and thus more..bad in what they do. Since your younger. Younger people are meant to be nicer. And I believe thats true. That is what I meant. Its good to be young.

[b] He got off his bed, his tears beginning to dry up. He thought that maybe Ayane being his friend would lighten up his life in Soul Society.
"Apology accepted, captain." He smiled fully, hoping this would be the end of his sorrows of being alone.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In the Morning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100In the Morning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Ayane Redwood

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

Ayane wiped her eyes a few times before stopping her little sulk at Poliro. She then needed to ask something she thought was somewhat important to him. "Poliro... I wanna help you... As your captain I wanna help." Even Ayane was unsure as to what she was saying. Would this really be a good idea for her to help him?

Ayane had lived for a similar amount of time as Poliro had and her first 100 years at the gotei she was a mod soul living in the body of a stuffed animal ever since she died a second time. However her spirit was moved from the mod Soul into a shinigami so she could live like her sister and have a second chance. She didn't want Poliro to go through something like dying twice. She didn't consider the guy as someone she just met, but more as a friend. "I want to help you get stronger... Will you let me?" Then she outstretched her hand to pull poliro out of his bed and onto his feet.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:02 pm
Poliro listened to her talk about helping him. He felt like his goals were in sight after all. Maybe with her help, he could attain Bankai in the long run. He had just realised he had found something that he needed more than Bankai or any kind of power. A friend. A girl at that. This was his chance, he felt. Someone to love. But would he be able to go that far? He didn't know. But he pressed on with it. He needed a friend. Thats what he needed the most right now.

He reached for Ayanes hand, taking it tightly. He smiled at her. "I will let you. Your name is Ayane isn't it? I knew that when I joined the squad. I just never saw you around. Until now. Ayane, I will let you help me with getting stronger. [b]He stood up fully onto his feet, and smiled at her once more. "I need something to eat and drink first though, not had anything since I woke up.. shall we go and get somethin' then captain? He was freshly motivated and happy, and awaited Ayanes answer.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:22 am

Ayane Redwood

Spoiler:

Ayane chuckled to herself a little after pulling Poliro to his feet. She was somewhat expecting him to pull her down as she wasn't very good with gauging her own strength. The two stood near the doorway and Poliro asked for some food and drink. Well Ayane was also thinking along those lines now that he said it. Neither had eaten anything since yesterday.

"Alright well... shall we go to the market? I haven't been there in a good while now." Ayane liked the idea of going to the market in Rukongai. They usually sold food there and last time she found some toys that she quite liked the look of. Ayane bent over and grabbed a handbag off the floor. It was red in colour and didn't really match her shinigami uniform. She then stood up and wondered. "Should I wear my earth clothes or garbs today?" Even though she was already dressed...

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:35 am
Poliro looked fully happy upon getting out of bed. He felt like meeting Ayane was a change in the course of his life. Maybe all his depression would come to a end thanks to her. But was he speaking too soon? He didn't know. He had found trust in her, and hoped for the best. When she asked him if he wanted to go the market, he had realised he had not been to Rukongai for a long time. But he wouldn't refuse regardless. "Yeah captain, i'll go with you. Hope they don't sell rip offs though. Poliro then looked under his bed to pull out a wallet.

He smiled at Ayane again, then heard her question about clothes. He looked very confused, he stated. "Your already wearing clothes captain. If you weren't it'd be very... umm. Never mind. Poliro looked paranoid again trying to not to go in that direction of topic. He stayed slient and waited for Ayane to speak before he said anything more.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:33 am

Ayane Redwood

Spoiler:

Ayane turned around and looked out the doorway. "I know... Just had to check was all..." And then took a few steps out whilst hiding her embarrassed face again. he made a reference that Ayane was really unsure of. In fact anything mature makes the girl blush and run away and just by talking about not wearing clothes gave her a bad image in her mind.

So she walked out of the room and down a hallway hoping that poliro was going to follow. The market was a little far away but was luckily in district 3 so nobody should attack them there. When the two got to the door out of the barracks, Ayane turned to Poliro and smiled. "Also, please call me Ayane rather than Captain...no need to be so formal anymore"

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:28 pm
Poliro laughed slightly, seeing her walk out in embrassment. He thought of it as a funny thing, although he did try to avoid that topic, as he didn't want to come off as being perverted, especially infront of a young looking girl like Ayane. Seeing her walk out the room made him follow her out. He was ready for a long walk. As he walked, he looked down at Ayane, beginning to imagine how she'd look as an adult. Would she look attractive? Beautiful? He couldn't tell.

When he heard her request to call her Ayane and not captain and her smile, he smiled back and thought this would the start of good things to come. "Okay Ayane, i'll call you Ayane. What district is the market in? I wanna make sure we don't get robbed or nothin', ain't having my day ruined by people like that. He carried on walking with her, awaiting her answer to what district the market was in.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Ayane Redwood

Spoiler:

Ayane happily skipped out of the barracks and into the courtyard in front of the building. It was rather large and somewhat empty as the squad wasn't out there just yet. the two had woken up quite early meaning they could probably be the first to the market today.

"Its in District 3, Not too far from here and I know some of the people that live there." Ayane looked back and waved for Poliro to come along. Then she happily skipped away with him to the Market. Ayane had never felt so happy about making a friend like Poliro...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum