Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private)

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:39 am

What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) - Page 2 Untitleddfgdfgtser

Byakuya Kuchiki

"Regardless of who or what they are, anyone who disturbs Soul Society will be cut down."

Byakuya's reitasu grew heavier and heavier, however the opponents reiatsu was sky rocketing within a matter of seconds, there was no way she could sustain such high spiritual pressure for much longer. As the bakudo around Lileris broke so easily, a shocked expression shrouded Byakuya's face, almost like a mask, his normal emotionless face was now taken over by wonder and shocked. As the bloodthirsty arrancar sliced towards the 6th division captain, he dodged one slice by veering off to the left. A slash coming from the right which he slightly got scraped across the stomach, however it wasn't anything serious. So many swings were sent flying his way, it didn't look very coordinated. All Byakuya had to do was look for one single gap in her fighting style, and this fight would be as good as over.

As it was not coordinated, he would use what seemed to be a very interesting technique. A sword came flying towards him, it slammed against the haori, totally ripping it as it clashed into his body. However, everything wasn't as it seemed. The figure which the sword clashed into seemed to be Byakuya, and have taken damage... but there was no sound. No sense of pain or reiatsu from him... That is because it wasn't Byakuya. The 6th division taichou had used a technique known as Utsusemi. It allows for a movement at great speed leaving an afterimage behind. The afterimage may even appear to have taken damage. Quickly, hopefully before Lileris could hopefully realise, he would aim a quick slice directly up his opponents back.

Not only would this happen, the flower petals would finally come into contact. If Lileris didn't move soon, she would feel the power and pain of one thousand blades cutting deeper and deeper into her skin. "The difference between me and you, is that you underestimated my power. Such a cheap enemy could never defeat me, especially someone of the likes of you."

What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private)

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:15 am
Lileris was not in the proper mental state to comprehend the trick he had just did. He cut down her back. And then her state of bloodlust was over.. She had regained her mental functions properly. "I lose.... I couldn't win.. I never underestimated you... I wanted my freedom.. She collided with the floor, with a thud. She didn't try to resist the pain of the blades cutting into her. She simply had just collpased, she had no more power left in her. It was obvious she wasn't fighting for the sake of beating Byakuya, but rather wanting to prove something.

She used her remaining strength, if Byakuya had stopped his Shikai from causing any further pain to her, to lift her head up to speak. "I fought.. because.. I needed to prove.. freedom. Most days I fight against for freedom to just be accepted.. i'm a nice person.. I don't even hate the Shinigami.. you just.. do your job as one.. and.. you fight what you think is right, don't you? I fight just to live.. I don't believe in being a bad person.. I actally.. broke my hollow mask.. because I knew what I was, and I didn't want to be it anymore. Still I was hunted down like vermin. Theres only so much pain I can endure from being alone before I lose control over my emotions.. are you better than me simply because you don't show how you feel on the outside? Should I be treated like I am evil because of what I am.. She lost her strength to speak right and hit the floor. She was still awake and alive, barely.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:41 am

What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) - Page 2 Untitleddfgdfgtser

Byakuya Kuchiki
朽木 白哉

"Regardless of who or what they are, anyone who disturbs Soul Society will be cut down."

Byakuya was now standing still, his body not moving, the tip of his sword aimed towards the floor... blood slowly dripping off of the blade. He closed his eyes and then quickly opened them again before taking a few more steps to look directly down at Lileris, her body on the floor as she said the words that seemed harsh, penetrating and serious. However he had more things on his mind, he knew that a few more wars were to be had in the near future, he couldn't be hauled up in such an emotional speech would could haunt him later. No, but it was a speech to a man he had heard before... It seemed dull, like a thing to say, 'I just don't fit in'. It reminded him of a single man, his hair orange and spiky. Still holding his emotionless face, he spoke as he began to sheathe his sword on his waist, "Freedom? There is no freedom in life. We are all controlled by a higher power, a person that we look up to, that we follow. If we are following someone, or being pressured into doing things... that is not freedom. What you are saying is nonsese, what you lack is communication. You are not connected with anybody... And by my priority of being the 6th division captain, I will let you be. You are of no threat to me, or soul society."

He turned his body, it was still cut a bit up his back and a bit over his body, but not much. The slice that was directed up his back still ached from earlier, there was no stopping the pain. He still walked off, not showing any signs of injury in his walk, before quickly slipping into a shunpo to head back off to soul society. His time was done here, he had other more important business to attend to than killing a not even enemy arrancar.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:52 am
Finished, archived.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum