Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) Left_bar_bleue0/0What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) Empty What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private)

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:26 am

What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) Untitleddfgdfgtser

Byakuya Kuchiki

"Regardless of who or what they are, anyone who disturbs Soul Society will be cut down."

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A swift sound could be heard as a figure of black enshrouded cloak shunpoed in. However over the top of the black outfit was clearly a captains haori with the 6th division insignia planted on the back of the white haori. Stopping out of a shunpo for a second, Byakuya looked around allowing his hair to flow with the breeze, his eyes were squinted close together as if he felt an odd presence. Soon, ignoring it he shunpoed over to a large bit of rubble which was collapsed down, clearly the old, torn up city of Karakura was gang ridden and destroyed by people of stupidity. It was such a shame, the city used to be so lively and uplifting... to bad it isn't the same. Allowing his body to slump down onto the dirty, old and eroded building, dust slung up and giving him a bit of a rest. His right knee was higher than his other which was hanging limb over the edge.

Sliding his hand up, he placed it gently in his hair, slowly revealing his fore head. For this certain occasion he didn't wear the family hair pieces, he didn't want to get them ruined if he knew there was going to be all out battle. The fight was set up so they could have a pure out fight. Hopefully, the skill of the arrancar was enough to push byakuya to his shikai, and at its best bankai. It was only a matter of time however. "Such a foolish arrancar, challenging me to a fight... humph, interesting choice of opponent little lady."

Last edited by kylekaotikk on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) Ap8OoJO

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) Left_bar_bleue20/100What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) Empty Re: What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private)

Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:01 am

Lileris looked on at him, appearing to be annoyed. "I am not a little girl. I am not a fool. I swore to cut you down. I have had enough of this shit of being attacked. I never fight back. But i've had enough of being a baby. Things are going to change from this day forth after your on the floor unable to go on. YOU CHOSE TO FUCK WITH THE WRONG ARRANCAR BYAKUYA! From the day forth, when the mask was ripped off my face. People saw who I really was. I am no hollow. And yet i'm still treated as one because my arm is like this. SO! If people can't learn through words, my actions will be louder than all my attempts. She opened her jacket, her Zanpakuto hidden inside of it. She drew it out. It was longer than a normal sword, and was thinner than normal. It was colored black. "This is my Zanpakuto. I keep it out of sight because I NEVER draw it unless people like you force me to because you piss me off with your attacks and logic. I will make sure you are on the floor by the end of this battle."

Suddenly, Lileris' reaitsu increased. Normally it'd be low when shes calm, but because of her mood, it had risen up to be up to normal standards for someone of her power. For anyone with the abilty to detect reaitsu, it'd be noticed by anyone that could do so. The question was now if her powers were really enough to defeat Byakuya, one of the strongest captains of Gotei 13. "I'm done talking. I tried to be kind. She used Sonido to get behind Byakuya. The noise that Sonido makes would make it fairly obvious what she just did. She then tried to cut down Byakuyas back.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) Left_bar_bleue0/0What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) Empty Re: What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private)

Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:23 am

Byakuya Kuchiki

"Regardless of who or what they are, anyone who disturbs Soul Society will be cut down."

Lifting his head up slightly, he noticed the arrancar that was not of nuevo espada decent. He knew she would be angry at the fact of everyone judging her for being an arrancar... not the way she wanted to be. However, in Byakuya's head it didn't matter she was still a threat and an enemy of soul society who needed to be destroyed, cut down and killed before she was given the chance to even join the cause for the espada. Despite the fact Lileris was rather quite weak compared to Byakuaya's strength, he knew she would put up the fight of her life if she was going to survive this intense battle of strength, integrity and speed. As the arrancar had sued sondio so appear behind Byakuya, he sighed. The move was way to obvious, it was to easy to retaliate to as well as block or counter. Drawing his zanpakuto off his waist, in one single motion he turned his body as the enemies sword came swinging down, placing his own zanpakuto in the way of Lileris's sword. The two zanpakuto's clashed together, creating sparks as they flew all over the battle field.

Seeing as the two swords were now together, he would take his chance to attack and stop the rage that was radiating off of Lileris. He lifted up his knee, keeping his normal nonchalant attitude, and aimed to slam his knee into her gut. If this was a success, he would release the swords from their grip of eachother and aim to slice directly across horizontally at her stomach while it was free. Due to the knee, it was likely he stomach was free. Even if it wasn't, it would most likely cut directly across anything that she put in the way. There was great power behind this strike, it showed fearsome strength and the determination that Byakuya was not going to hold back.

A constant thought hit his mind, that the opponent would not be able to beat him.
Their differences in power was to great. Even despite her blood lust she would find it extremely hard to fight against someone of captain.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) Left_bar_bleue20/100What if...? Lileris vs Byakuya (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:54 am

Lileris watched their swords clash. She knew that her predictable tactic wouldn't work. She had hoped to catch him off guard by luck, but found no avail. He felt the strength behind his blade, but didn't seem to care for the strength of it, she knew his strength going into this battle. She knew she was outpowered in this fight. But she wasn't here to kill him. All she wanted was just to be left alone or be treated friendlier. Upon seeing his knee attack, she jumped into the air high. She was very agile in her sealed form.

While in the air, she then used Sonido again, but appeared at the side of Byakuya. She then clenched her fist and put it to his head, not punching. Instead, a Bala began to form. She then fired it at Byakuya, at point blank. If hit, Byakuya would of been blown back by the force of Lileris' Bala.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:23 am

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya frowned his eyes brows with his eyes a bit as she jumped back and used the sonido again. Her raging reiatsu made it easy for Byakuya to follow her movements. Feeling a quick slice of reitasu go around his body, he turned to find the extended palm directly pointed at his face. Turning his head sharply to the left, he let hand that was shrouded in red aura let loose a quick and powerful bala from Lileris's hand. It show past his head, making the hair around the right side of his face move and shake at tremendous speeds due to the force of wind.

As the red bala flew past his head, he let loose a powerful force of his own reiatsu before aiming to wrap his arm around the head of Lileris aiming to get her into a head lock. If this was successful, he would have another plan in his mind for it. Despite all this, his head was still filled with thought, thoughts of how this year would end up planning out, how he could deal with the problems that face him. Despite his wondering mind, he was still quite focused on the battle regardless.

Lowering his left hand, the hand that didn't hold his zanpakuto, he would place it quickly pointed at her gut and say the words in an attempt to crush her stomach while they were at such close range, "Hadō 4 "Byakurai". If all these chain of events were successful, he would let go of her head straight after the kidou, rather if the kidou, made effect he would attempt to Senka behind her, his zanpakuto still grasped firmly in his hand, aiming to slice directly up her back with one single swipe. If this connected, it would likely have a clear strike all the way up her back. This seemed to be Byakuya's signature technique, he used it against a lot of his opponents in his battles. He knew it wasn't just a normal shunpo, it was a high speed one, faster than all other shunpo, hopefully it would work on Lileris.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:32 am

Lileris looked more annoyed upon seeing her Bala miss his head. She then felt his reaitsu rise and then, was caught off by his headlock. She struggled hard to try and get out, but her strength right now couldn't break it. She suddenly made a spilt second decision upon seeing him use Hado. She had to release now or she'd die. With her free arms, she cut her hand and moved it hastily to her eye. She then shouted out. "SPILL! CHI NO ASE!" the release was cast. Her reaitsu went up dramatically, and it began pouring out of her with a black colour. This was enough the break the headlock.

She now appeared with black wings that looked broke and weared. She was almost entirely black, and she looked like she had no gender anymore. She spoke in a blank, low pitched voice. "To force me to release this early into it. Your strong. But now that i've released, i've evened out the scales a bit more. I didn't want to release in the first place. I never like to.. it makes me look like a guy. But enough of that, Byakuya. I will finish you off now. Lileris used Sonido again to appear infront of him. She was faster than before, as Byakuya clearly saw. She then tried to cut him in a downward way, but to cause confusion, she used Sonido again to appear at the back of him before the cut went down. Since her hands were still primed to cut him, she then did her attack near-instant when she used Sonido to appear at the back of him.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:55 am

Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya felt the major pressure of the release press against his chest, he was rather surprised actually, he didn't expect her of all people to release her recureccion that early. It seemed kind of like a reckless thing, like the battle would not been drawn out very much. It showed that Lileris wanted to get this fight over and done with. He could tell within her eyes, her fighting spirit that the only reason she was fighting was the fact she was fighting for freedom, self respect and to be left alone. It was obvious. If she was doing this for her own respect and her own popularity of 'vsing' or 'defeating' the 6th division captain... she was going to regret that very, very much. Using a shunpo, he appeared 20 feet away after the headlock was broken and the kidou was nullified. The captain held his normal emotionless face and scanned over the area, he wondered why her reiatsu was now extremely high, he wasn't sure why it was so high after her release form, but he didn't care. His eyes were focused on the big black wings on her back, it would be interesting to see how this would now pan out.

Her appearance seemed cold and black, a long with her voice at that. He could see that she had gotten faster, a lot faster as she used the sonido to appear directly in front of Byakuya. He placed his sword in front of his body as in a easy way to block the strike, however it wasn't as he planned... he should have known this would happen. Instead, the cut sliced directly down his back, blood spilled out, leeking onto the floor slightly. It wasn't that deep, but it was still a very good cut down his back. Not even creating a emotion of pain or anything on his face, he shunpoed away 20 metres and felt his back, while he was still facing her. The blood leaked onto his hand, he made a little 'humph' noise before looking back up at Lileris. The cut was around from the top of his back, to the middle of his back, it wasn't very long but it still hurt like a bitch.

"Its hard to believe someone of your level pushed me this far... rather an embarrassment for me really..." Placing his zanpakuto slowly in front of his face, he closed his eyes before saying the words, "Scatter". The blade began to break down into tiny pink fragments of flower pedals. Before they began to swirl all the way around his body. He opened his eyes back up, they now glew a bright purple colour before saying, "Senbonzakura." The purple flower pedals flew all around, creating an illusion of simple, harmless flower pedals which were disguised as blades. Using his mind, he would gather the pedals up and shoot them from all angles around hopefully cutting off most ways to escape from the hidden blades. However, this wasn't the only thing going on. Seeing as byakuya was now capable of moving freely without a weapon, he would shunpo behind him as the pedals closed in before pointing his finger to the back of his head, saying the words, "Hadō 32 "Ōkasen" Whether this was a success or not, he would shunpo away before the pedals reached the target.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:25 am

Lileris had managed to cut him. A gauge on her sword began to fill up with a black substance, going around halfway through the gauge before stopping. What did this gauge mean at the moment? When she saw him not even look pained by the cut.. she spoke out to him. "I knew you felt it. You really look emotionless.. And then, Byakuya released his shikai. Lileris wondered in confusion at the pedals, but knew they meant trouble, so she would rather avoid them. But then she heard the Shunpo. She thought about his next move. She predicted that he would Hado or even Bakudo to restrict her movements. She couldn't let that happen.

She then took her arm, sword in hand to her back, and then tried to slice Byakuyas hand clean off upon hearing him try to cast another Hado. She hoped this attempt would also fill the gauge on her sword, its purpose still unknown. She thought in her mind. "Byakuya.. I will win.. not for an achivement.. not for glory... but for my FREEDOM!
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:26 am

Byakuya Kuchiki

Letting loose a silent and hidden smirk, Byakuya was intrigued that Lileris could read his actions so well. It seemed this arrancar was not like the others he had faced in the past. However, this is what he exactly wanted. The hado was a faint! Pulling his arm directly back it stopped the hado, and instead, the blade slung right past Byakuya's body as a result. Taking a step forward, he made a good stance to brace for any other impact. He ducked his entire body, seeing how his hands were now free, he pointed his left hand directly at her body and said the words without hesitation, or a sound of emotion, "Bakudō 61 "Rikujōkōrō" the thin rods of light exploded, aiming to pin Lileris in place, hopefully allowing the 6th division captain to use a sequence of attacks as a retaliation.

Shunpoing to the two main sides of the arrancar, he said the words whilst pointing at her from each angle, "Byakurai...Byakurai... " The shots fired out from his fingers at each location, he then used another shunpo to appear far away from the combat zone, around 20 metres from where the flower pedals were now within 1 second of hitting her at the same time as the hado was planned to hit her. If his sequence of attacks had worked, he would smirk and watch as the tiny flower pedals engaged the opponent from a distance. The byakurai, as well as the flower pedals, would make contact at the same time, packing an extra 'punch' behind the shikai attack.

This seemed interesting. Rather, normally an arrancar would retreat if they knew they didn't have any chance in a fight, however this arrancar was doing rather well in holding her own against someone of Byakuya's calibre. However, just pure confidence and maybe even skill would not turn the tide of a battle that was destined to ruled by shinigami. This is what Byakuya believed, he had barely ever lost a battle. It was classified as his duty to protect his honour as the head of kuchiki house and captain of the wonderful 6th division... his pride in his self was to high to lose.

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:34 am
Lileris looked as determined as ever to try and bring the captain down, but looked more annoyed as her sword missed him, but atleast she stopped Byakuya's hado. But then she was lured into his Bakudo, which she was now trapped in. She was now pinned in place, with nearly no means of escaping. She struggled, but there was no avail to anything she tried to do. But then, she realized she had her ace in the hole, but using it would be a danger to herself, but at this moment she had no other choice but to. The gauge on her sword suddenly was drained. Her reaitsu then skyrocketed up, and then she repelled the Bakudo through sheer force.

She made animal like grunts and then widly charged at Byakuya like a wild beast with no strategy. This state wouldn't last long though, as she would only sustain it for 7 seconds, but during this time, her Reaitsu was very, very high. She carried on trying to cut Byakuya badly like a wild dog, but then backed away and began charging a Cero which was really big. This was a normal cero however, so Byakuya could obviously survive it, but it had a lot of power behind it still.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum