Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] Left_bar_bleue5/100Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] Empty Re: Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished]

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:22 pm
Tina Courier Tal'Vohla, The Bloodline Summoner
Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] MM35_PG78
White Dragon (Ice/Water) 2-1

Tina appeared in the ground zero of the whole mess through her portal technique. Normally, she would have someone to protect her, but she is clearly alone visibly. However a roar in the sky gave away the clue that a white dragon was in the air. However, unlike the suspect's fire demon, the dragon was using its chilling ice breath to douse the flames and make it harder for the little imp to reset the flames. Worse, it can box in the fire demon so it would not go anywhere unless it was looking forward for a death bath with the ice and water dousing its flame. It only takes moments for the white dragon to thoroughly douse the forest fire. How did the white dragon fit in the picture? It is easy to explain for Tina, a prodigy summoner and a qualified tactician. In her family's history, they are once cursed by Vohlis, an ancient demon, but evolution allowed them to use these powers without having to serve Vohlis. At what price? If they could not make a heart stone in time, they will die a short lifespan of twenty-five years. Back onto the situation; the white dragon was prepared by Tina before the transport. Then Tina created two portals, one for her dragon and one for herself. So while Tina appeared to confront the demon foe, the white dragon is already in the sky to douse and limit the fire.

"And I thought you are going to be complicated. But you're just a maggot from Hell." Tina spoke to the demon Kade. The white dragon soon flew over Kade and landed by Tina's side. "Voice of Winter." Tina commanded as the white dragon complied by craning its head to look straight up, then roared loudly as a mix of water and ice shoot out of its mouth and rain down upon the battlefield, causing the area to become cold (reduced fire effectiveness), humid (increased electrical effectiveness) and slippery from the slush (limited ground movements.) The white dragon looked back at Kade with a focused stare, expecting retaliation. Since it is standing by Tina, it has a great chance of intercepting attacks against Tina while its mass and dragon scales made it a fierce protector.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] Empty Re: Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished]

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:20 pm
S P E E D D E M O N

Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] Image47

"I'm a lean, mean, fighting machine! ...it's why I eat my vegetables!" - Shadin

[ P o s t i n g M u s i c ]

[ E l f i r e - E l f i r e ]

[ E n t e r P o s t ]

Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] Image13-1Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] Image13-1Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] Image13-1

[Let's Rock N' Roll!]

"...Fucking shitheads..." A white haired Asian male could be seen standing on top of one of the many sky scrapers that were infamous in Karakura City. As of now, he was wearing a pair of black shoes that went together with his somewhat regular fit black jeans. Along with that, Shadin was wearing dark colored T-Shirt together with a black sweatshirt that appeared to have black fur across the hooded part. Along all of that, a black chain could be seen hanging down on the right side of this guy's chains. "Yesterday I had to deal with so many incidents of low-life thugs trying to kill me, buying off all those bastards, interviews, press conferences and now I gotta deal with THIS bullshit?" A rather irritated expression could be seen on his face.

With the help of The Yuudeshi Network, Shadin was able to see outside of the Karakura of Dome. By closing his eyes, Shadin then used a spy satellite that was high in orbit in order to zoom in on the area. Two dozen or so people had been hurt, multiple people injured, thousands of animals dead, mass destruction. Ugh. This week was just turning into an all out shitstorm for Shadin. Though, if that wasn't enough, even with his naked eyes he paid witness to a large mushroom cloud coming from the forest. These mother fuckers just wouldn't let up and give Shadin some pace.

"Heh, I suppose you already saw the scene..." A familiar voice rang in Shadin's head. In a live picture, a purple haired asian male was seen within Shadin's head. Who was this person? He was none other then the mad scientist, KJ Yunashi! At the moment, he was underneath the destruction this boorish person had caused to the forest. Though, he was not a threat to KJ, he still wanted the annoying bastard gone. So who would KJ call? Shadin Yuudeshi! One of the best people in town to wipe threats out fast! "Don't need to tell ya' I need your help? I'm a bit busy working on some projects underground, I need someone to squash this pest and I'm sure Karakura Central does as well!"

Putting his foot on the railing of the building, Shadin grunted as he began tapping his head with his index finger. "You are a marvelous bastard!" Shadin said aloud with a slight chuckle. "Alright mate, give me the lo' down on this guy. I wanna know everything you got!" Prepared for war yet again, Shadin already signaled a squadron of TCCU Clones to meet him in the forest in order to deal with this threat. He also ordered a large, armored, hover vehicle to collect the bodies.

"Ohohohohoh, ok!" From KJ's end, through the many hidden camera's placed in the forest, he was able to give Shadin and The Yuudeshi Network mulitple, real-time views of what was going on. Eventually, he was able to pin-point where this twisted shit was. Apparently another dragon had arrived on the scene and began attacking already. Not only that, though, but another girl had appeared to join the fray to. According to KJ's signatures, though, the guy out-rivaled her in terms of power.

Sucking his teeth, Shadin requested that KJ scan this guy. So, with that order done, from underneath Karakura Forest, a threat not seen from the human eye was released. A hord of nanobots would then attempt to make their way in through Kade's skin pores, nose, eyes, ears, and anus. If they were undetected, which they should due to being such small things, they would make a try at scanning Kade's power. If they could get to this point, they would then begin sending data about his reitsu output, his internal workings, overall health, anything going on with his body and real-time footage of what's like inside to Shadin and KJ.

From that point, Shadin would await for the results to arrive. In the meantime, he had a full layout of the forest available to him. The climate was very good for him to use his electric abilities today. That bought a huge grin to Shadin's face as he stood up and prepared to make his way to the forest. "It's time to cover the forest with blood and stomp punk's jumping up to get beat down!" Laughed Shadin out loud as he raised his hands in the air before putting each of them in the pockets of his jeans. "LET'S FEAST!" With his eyes turning bright red for a split second, Shadin was finally seen falling from the building, but then taking off like a bat out of hell as he used his top speed ability to go flying at around 600 Miles per hour.

With these speeds, heh, it would only take Shadin a few minutes to reach him. During that time, he dashed through the crowded streets of Dowtown Karakura, maneuvered across hundreds if not thousands of hover vehicles and eventually made it to the border where he used the Yuudeshi Network to quickly let down the barrier at a check point in order to let himself out and cause some havoc in the forest; all in the name of protecting his city!

Stopping when he finally reached the entrance of the forest, Shadin saw dozens and dozens of TCCU Clones armed, shielded and ready for combat. Pointing at all the different directions in the forest, he ordered to cover every mother fucking direction this Kade person could take. He wanted them underground, he wanted them in the trees, he wanted them hidden in the air, he wanted them on the edges of the forest. Not a single piece of this god forsaken forest would be free for Kade to hide in. Thanks to his selfish actions, the down fall would soon be arriving for him.

Grinning yet again, Shadin felt his blood pumping as he always loved the thrill of the hunt. Licking his lips, he began to sniff the air by using his demonic traits. "He's near by..." Hell, even a regular human could tell as he could see, smell and hear the flames nearby along with sensing the spiritual presences of the dragon's, Tina and Kade. Trying to hold back his laughter, Shadin slammed his hands into the ground as he sent vast amounts of electricity he collected while taking his sprint through Karakura Central underground, in the air and around a 2500 meter area. This would expand by 2000 meters for every post until Shadin was ready for a big finale if needed. This electricity would merge with his own and begin to gradually take over the flames; making them an even more powerful threat.

"Time for the hunt..." With all of the actions now put in place, Shadin would appear in a tree above Kade with his head tilted to the side, a large psychotic grin on his face and a red glow coming from his eyes as he pointed down at him. "I'm a little tea-pot, short and stout, Which of the vessels will your blood come out?" Having a good chance that Kade wasn't aware of what was going on at this point, Shadin would then have blades of lighting the size of ultra tin needles appear next to Kade's legs, kneecaps, thighs, abs, chest area, neck and head at nearly 200,000 Miles Per Hour. If they were to make contact, they would then explode in microscopic levels and begin to gradually dissolve Kade's nervous system, cause multiple burns to appear across his body, create extreme amounts of pain in order to cripple him, give him hundreds of repeated shocks and power the nanobots, if they were inserted into his body successfully, two times over.

From there, Shadin would then raise his finger in the air and hopefully a dozen or so needles created from the lighting that should be inside of Kade's body, if the move was successful, appear outside the skin of his elbows, kneecaps, collar bones, forehead and thighs. These would hopefully cause even more amounts of pain and open the skin in order for him to loose a good amount of blood, while directing the nanobots to more secure areas in Kade's body or back to Shadin for scanning.

After that, Shadin would then wave his hand down as a powerful burst of lighting that was 200 meters wide would fall from the sky at around 220,000 miles per hour that was taking up heat, reitsu and fire in order to give Kade the shock of his life. If this lighting bolt were to hit, Kade would suffer temporary paralyze, damage to his nervous central, and multiple burns across his body that range from 2nd to 3rd degree burns that can cause Scarring, contractures, possible amputation. Not only that, though, many more internal injuries could occur as well. Impaired eyesight, ear ringing, ruptured ear drums, or loss of hearing; loss of consciousness; severe electrical shock; seizures, long-term paralysis, external burns to the skin; internal burns to organs and tissues; blunt trauma (from falls); and cardiac arrest.

If he wasn't careful, he could also fall into a severe Dehydration Kidney failure, decreased blood supply to the brain could cause confusion and even coma. If enough organs begin to malfunction, the body itself may fail, and death can occur, Shock when the fluid loss overwhelms the body's ability to compensate, blood flow and oxygen delivery to the body's vital organs become inadequate and cell and organ function can begin to fail, muscle weaknesses and even some vomiting.

All together, this swoop of lighting could cause some nasty side effects. Not only that, though, but if it didn't hit it's intended target, which was Kade, it would explode in a massive display of sound, fire and electricity. Hundreds of waves of fire and lighting would desend on Kade an try to make sure some type of damage was done to him. While at the same time, Shadin would be placing a protective barrier across Tina and her dragon to make they weren't harmed by this. He even shielded their ears from becoming damaged from the sound the explosion caused.

If all went according to plan, from these aray of attack's, hopefully Kade would be secured, damaged and ready for capture and integration.

"Like Smokey the bear says, only YOU can prevent forest fires...."

Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] WVMWLOu

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] Left_bar_bleue5/100Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:36 pm
Clearly, the demon before Tina was not happy about the chilling interference with an electric cherry on top. As he stood there, badly hurt, Tina heard it all from the demon's aggression. "Typical for a fire demon not to like cold. This dragon here is a White Dragon, capable of freezing anything it breathed on. Despite their primitive behavior, they make great fire stoppers." Tina spoke fluently. She smiled behind the mask she wears whenever she is facing opposition. She primarily wears the mask to concealed her identity and to charm the monsters she could summon like the White Dragon that stood by like a stalwart protector. "If you wished to create a massacre, I would advised against such barbarism. If you're only a maggot of Hell, I would not be surprised on how you are easily succumbed to the field of disadvantage." Tina mocked as she looked around for her hidden ally. "Advice to you. I would not try to attack in your condition. Even if your buddies came to your rescue, my allies are capable of overwhelming them in less than a few seconds." Tina advised. It is her usual tactic to psychologically limit her foe's options by bluffing with the tone that would be mistaken for truth.

"As for what happened..." Tina introduced as she looked directly at the demon's eyes. With the mask on, she can give off an image that she is not human at all, but something else. "I turned this area into the aftermath of post-winter rain. Cold, humid and susceptible of being hit by an amplified version of a minor electrocution. Your body's nerves are fried and you cannot get back up without wobbling back down due to lost of feelings. The Yayjuu will be taking you in soon and I know they are the kind who will not take any risk, so you will be very secured." Tina explained. "As for me, I'll be staying here to repair all this...maybe ten dryads and two ents would do the trick in restoring this forest." Tina concluded while scanning the destruction. Tina creates a summoning diagram that is very similar to Vohlis's summoning diagram (if Kade could recognize it.)

"Shadin will not have to pay me for this since he's the one pulling the work load in this."

With her magic, she one by one brought ten dryads into reality while the ents took a bit longer than the dryads to summon. "Forest spirits. Can you repair this forest after this heathen is removed from here by our esteemed allies?" Tina asked in a polite tone. "Aaasss aaallllooonnng weeeee sssstaaaaay...." One of the ents spoke slowly. "Let it be so, but stay out of sight of mortals. They are not ready to see those who once dwell here." Tina agreed before summoning the same diagram. She created a star and pierced the diagram. A collar in each of the dryads and ents appeared before shattering. What Tina did was breaking their chains that allowed them to come and leave Twisted Eden. Now they are unable to return at this point and the dragon walked in between the demon and the spirits.

Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:35 pm
S P E E D D E M O N

[ I p p o u T s u u k o u - M a i k o I u c h i ]

[ E n t e r P o s t ]

Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] Image13-1Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] Image13-1Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] Image13-1

[Let's Rock N' Roll!]

Like that, in a mere flash of light, the battle with this low-life thug was over. Like many of the countless battles Shadin has had before with demon's, hollow's and humans in the same state of mind as this punk, they all end in the wake of that ungodly burst of lightening; a true display of power. This guy was just another case of a maggot stepping up to get beat down, that's honestly how Shadin felt at the moment. Why would someone even feel the need to blow up ANYTHING near Karakura Central with the way things are going on in Earth? Shouldn't this asshole have had a better plan then to just randomly blow up an area vital to the ENTIRE World's Efforts in combating the demonic and hollow invasion? It was unfathomable how foolish this person's actions were.

Taking an irritated sigh, Shadin would then send in all the armored hover vehicles in the near by area's in order to collect bodies, inspect damage and do a full scale analyze of the area as the Karakura Special Human Task Force would arrive to investigate the scene most likely. And, to make sure they knew the scene was taking care of, Shadin sent a cybernote to Karakura Central Maximum Security Prison that a new inmate would surely be on the way today if something should happen to Shadin. He went on to send them all the data from the events that transpired here in the forest today, justifying his actions in bringing this prick to justice.

With that taken care of, Shadin would then turn his head down towards his newly captured pray as a huge ecstatic grin emerged across his lips. The thrill of subduing his pray had started to become a practice that excited Shadin to no end. The ecstasy that victory brought really gave Shadin chills whenever he was in one of his stressed moods. It was the best way to combat a shitty day in his mind. All the work, all the battles, all the drama; flooded away by maddening red thoughts of blood.

Laughing a bit, Shadin would then place each of his hands inside of his pocket as he grinned at the paralyzed demon below him. "Ain't I the one who should be asking the questions around here?" Shouted Shadin down to Kade from the tree that he was currently standing in; his red eyes gleaming from the shadow's. With one foul motion, Shadin was seen swiftly appearing on the ground; landing on both of his feet as he slowly arose to look down at his pray. You could tell Shadin was seriously excited for these events to have transpired through the facial expressions he presented.

"Now, I have a question for you!" Walking casually towards Kade, Shadin tilted his head to the side as that grin of his grew bigger. "Who comes to mind when they ask who the strongest is in Karakura Central?" Placing his hand to the side, Shadin commanded the electricity that was thick in the air to form large multiple sets of chains, restraints, shackles and cuffs made of lighting thanks to the calculations his Zanpukto could make. "9 times out of 10, they'll state that me, The Beast Of Karakura Central, is the strongest..." Pointing his palm out directly towards Kade, the chains were sent in a flash towards his position.

If fate would allow it, the chains would then wrap around Kade's thighs all the way up to his chest. From there, two shackles would then go on to try and attach themselves to Kade's ankles followed by a set of handcuffs emerging on Kade's wrist. Finally, a restraint would appear across Kade's neck similar to the one that was used to contain Rukia during her imprisonment. "...so, this leads to my own question, why the hell would you raddle the cage in which this beast resides?" At this point, Shadin was standing directly over Kade; his sheer reitsu possibly beginning to weigh down the gravity in an entire two hundred meter area, smothering the air around his opponent to the point where it seemed the oxygen could possibly be running out and even distorting the area around him as a large whirring sound could be heard as Shadin's reitsu flucated.

"Honestly, it seems no matter how many times I show you demon's whose boss, more of you pop up out of the woodwork." Frowning a bit, Shadin would then go on to create five blades made entirely out of electricity. "No matter how many times you damn grunts try, MIRCALE'S WON'T HAPPEN!" After shouting near the end, Shadin directed the lighting blades toward's Kade's leg's, his arms and back in order to further stun his opponent. "With the kind of speed you've shown me today, you're a whole millennium behind me, fucker..."

Laughing at his victory Shadin would then turn around towards Tina, but direct his head back towards Kade. "...when your fangs can reach this beast, I'll then dignify you with an answer to your questions..." Licking his lips abit; Shadin would go on to walk towards Tina before pausing. "...but then, the second I come into contact with you, I'll blow every single one of your organs, brain matter and blood inside of your body to bits and pieces, okay!?" With that, a group of TCCU Clones, around a dozen of them, appeared around Kade as the leader of this group had a strange device in their hands.

Putting his hands on his hips, Shadin would then go on to watch Tina perform her spell across the forest. Not sure what the hell took place, Shadin tilted his head to the side in amazement. "Huh, so you'll be repairing the forest? I suppose I'd have to thank ya' for that one." Chuckling a bit, Shadin would pat Tina on the back and smirk; not like one of the deranged smiles he showed Kade, just one of confidence.

"Why don't you come with me and my clones as we take this guy to Prison? It should be fun!"

Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] WVMWLOu

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:15 am
The demon was chained up, the forest is on its way to recovery while the bodies are being collected. Tina will say it is a success since she focused more on the task than the victims like some people are, including Hanako, the girl she met before at Halo's place. "Huh, so you'll be repairing the forest? I suppose I'd have to thank ya' for that one." Shadin said to Tina while he patted her on the back. Tina coughed once in response because she does not have the endurance of a warrior. "You did most of the work on capturing him, plus if you have not come, I would be facing a fight rather than a quick capture. So this is the way I could repay you for that grace." Tina replied. She looked at Shadin and noticed a smile on his face. She smiled back while secretly trying to keep herself from hugging him...keeping it professional. In truth, she harbored some feelings for only a few people, but she chose to lock all her feelings in that little chest in her heart. "Why don't you come with me and my clones as we take this guy to Prison? It should be fun!" Shadin invited Tina to come with him. Since she already was involved with the capture, she automatically made it Iramasha business. "Sure. And dinner afterward?" Tina spoke. It a short moment before she realized what she just asked. Where did that come from? It must have slipped out of her lips. She turned to the demon while placing her right index finger over and thumb under her chin while supporting her right arm with her left hand; hopefully, Shadin would overlook that professional blunder and assumed that it is business only.

Looking at the demon with that potential, a maximum security prison would make up a huge percentage cut against the demon, but traditionally, a binding spell would make it impossible. Most exorcists today often mistaken expulsion spells for binding spells, but the Tal'Vohlan family, Tina's family, has been practicing all sorts of binding spells along with their summoning, taken into account that they will need it to keep in control of their creatures and possibly control Hollows and Menos. But the theory was cast out because of an unsteady relationship with some of the spiritual factions like the Soul Society. Tina worked hard to earn the trust of Halo and Ketsu Iramasha and she will not throw it away in an experiment that would interfere with the Gotei 13. That experimentation alone is what caused the death of most of her family except her little brother and permanently scarred mother. Tina was scarred as well because of her grandfather's foolish experiment upon an allied spirit. Luckily, Tina, her mother and her little brother went into hiding before Tina joined the Iramasha in exchange for protection for her mother and little brother. So the Tal'Vohlan family still survived...hopefully, she and her little brother would rebuild the family somehow. It has been a long time since...wait. Maybe it is that feeling finally trying to get out because of the urge to rebuild the Tal'Vohlan Family again? Nothing was clear now since she was too focused on her vendetta against Vohlis that led her into the investigation about Vohlis's death that was ongoing for about eight years.

Now she thought about these feelings, she begin to feel it crawling up her skin. She tried to keep a poker face on, so the demon before her would not tell and possibly take advantage of that. She turned around and coaxed Shadin to look the same way as she was. That way, the demon would think that she and Shadin were planning after Tina gets an idea. "I will see about putting up a bind spell to prevent him from hurting the other prisoners and the guards, should he tried to escape. Not an easy task, but at least it will keep the demon from taking any chances. But after I know which cell he will be in." Tina suggested to Shadin before could be escorted away by Shadin or his clone(s).

Kade's Return....The Karakura Bomber [Finished] 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:09 am
S P E E D D E M O N