Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'd Like To Play a Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0I'd Like To Play a Game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I'd Like To Play a Game - Page 2 Empty Re

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:10 am
Luck stood there, playing with one of his hair curls with his right hand as he was watching him talk. Playing with his hair was a habit of his, but it was meant to keep him focused, which it did accomplish. Luck smiled as he asked for his ability, knowing that if he showed him it would be a very fun time. He continued to listen as the man talked then responded with a, "Well I was simply making a hypothesis, I am spiritually aware so I know all about Reiishi... I have seen some spiritual beings myself... anyway... I have no actualy clue as to how you transform.. that was just a guess of mine that you break yourself down and reform yourself into a different form, thus the reiishi creating a light, but as I said... it is just a hypothesis..." He said smiling, his smile being fairly creepy still, but he didn't know how to properly smile.

Luck showed the man his left palm, and before long, a bright yellow light appeared and transported a game console to his hand. Luck was able to teleport it towards him, "This game console is pretty much my power... I do have others.. but this one really interests me, and impresses me as well... Over the years I have not found a way how to break it.. so I assume it is very strong.. I've even blocked a hollows cero with it before..." He explained before showing the screen to him, "The real power is truly whats inside.... If you touch it... we can play a little game... but of course, that is entirely up to you.. afterall.. you are not my enemy it seems..." He smiled as he talked then brought the game console down, looking down to it as he turned it on, "I can play 100s of games on it... from Mario to Snakes and Ladders... it is truly a piece of work... and I have no idea where it came from... I just awoke one day and it was there.. so I made the hypothesis that my subconcious and reiishi worked together to create it... but again.. just a guess..." He explained again before looking back up at him, still curling his hair with his right hand.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Meruto Iramasha - Tier 1-3+
Boreas Nekton - Tier 2-1+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Mephisto Furcht - Tier 2-3
Monkey D. Luffy - Tier 2-3
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'd Like To Play a Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0I'd Like To Play a Game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I'd Like To Play a Game - Page 2 Empty Re: I'd Like To Play a Game

Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:46 pm
Orohnat realy seemed to like this guy. He was interesting, and as Orohnat was, Akward to human emotions. He decided that this man would be safe to know alittle more. "well first, to correct myself, my name is realy Tanhoro Arehta. Well it was the name i earned" he stopped at that, He was not ready to open that much to a human, but so far, he hoped that this man would make a good fellow to be with at times, he seemed intelegent aswell as lucky, it may also be beneficial to both of them."well so far. I have no intention of become your enemy." He was curiouse about the games thou "how bout we play a few, no life at stake, just to learn more of eachother through spar."

He wasnt sure of this method of learning, it is said that when two people fight, their feelings connect, he has not yet experienced these feelings for the military keeps them shut, and all other fights he has been in has been to assasinate, or kill to cover up his identety, he did know how to hold back, and he hoped Lucky could do the same.

"We're being your balls untill you grow some."(Nickcca/ June 25, 2011. 5:48pm)
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:38 pm
Luck moved his hand from his hair curl down to his mouth, taking a bite of his thumb before stareing at the man further, "So your name is Tanhoro Arehta, very interesting, and you earned it?" He continued to stare as he added, "I won't ask how you earned it or why you earned it, but I am happy to see that we are connecting more." He said sarcastically, seeing as they weren't honest with each other the entire time it seemed, lying to each other.

Luck smiled, moving his hand down from his mouth as the man said he wanted to play a nice spar game, "I would love to play a game with you, a sparring one huh? Interesting, well, I must warn you though, we cannot exit until we both agree to exit, but if you still wish to continue..." He lifted his other hand up, holding the game console in his palm face up, "Then you must touch the game first, just poke it, anything at all." He said with a larger smile. He lifted his hand back up to his hair curl, stroking it inbetween his fingers with a pinch as he awaited the mans final decision.

Luck hadn't had fun in quite some time, everything seemed to come naturally to him, and since there were barely any worthy opponents, and minimum danger, there really wasn't anything he could do. He has been bored for weeks now, and wanted to kick back and have some fun, and this guy may be the solution, he just hoped it wouldn't be disappointing.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:14 pm
He was wondering how honest Luck was, and how honest he would be with Luck. He still only met this man, but was very intruiged."sure i will join." He pressed his hand ontop of Luck's. He wasnt sure what would happen next. His mind though slowly began to wonder.

He was thinking about what would happen now after touching this console. The whole ability had him in such wonderment that he couldnt even pay attentions to how it was working once he touched it. It wasnt untill he blinke vack into reality that he knew what happend. The scene amazed him, it was his first time seeing a human. And it has been awhile since mysteries were brought up that he couldnt solve right away.

(OOC:not a whole lot to type about untill after you explain whats happening around, then ill be able to get into longer posts i hope)

"We're being your balls untill you grow some."(Nickcca/ June 25, 2011. 5:48pm)
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2011 3:57 pm
Luck just smiled as his hand touched the game console, the world was silent around both of them but only for a moment before an incredibly bright light surrounded them, the light coming from the game console itself. The world around them was nothing more then a bright light which seemed to not burn the eyes. The colours of the light began to change colour as both of their entities were brought into the game console, leaving the game system to hit the ground undamaged and alone.

Luck's smile quickly turned to a grin as he lifted his head, looking at the man infront of him, the world began creating itself, "You wanted a nice sparing match right? Very well.." He talked with such grace, he was rather excited about the game they were about to play. The world around them was put together by a bunch of pixels, pixels of different colours. They began to come together to create grass under their feet, and the sky became a light blue, no clouds at all, however, the sun appeared to have a face, a smiling one with black evil eyes, and it seemed to be laughing even though it had no voice or sound. The surroundings appeared to be a phew simple wooden buildings, like ones in a small village in soul society.

Luck lifted his hand to the sky and began to speak, "Rule 1: There are no outside abilities in this game, Understood?" There was an oddly loud voice that replied to Luck, it was very deep, "Yes" a simple reply was heard, "Rule 2: Each player is allowed 2 powers that they can choose, however, must be fair, understood?" He spoke again, and again the strange deep voice replied with a, "Yes". Luck smiled at the man, "Finally, Rule 3: No death, other then that, anything goes, Understood?" The final reply happend from the strange voice, "Yes, You may pick your abilities now, the randomization program has been started, and the first to pick their abilities is Orohnat!" The voice said, "Please be sure to think before hand, and then say it out loud, I promise that Luck will not hear your choices, making it fair, however, I will judge whether the ability is too powerful or even advice you if it is too weak, however, you may choose it even if it is too weak." The voice finished and awaited the answer of the man, Luck lowering his hand.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:52 pm

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum