Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:26 am by Shizuo

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:17 pm by Siegharty

» A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread]
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:26 am by Lillian

» One Lump or Two
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:20 am by Ame no ko

» Approach
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 1:48 am by Arxfiend

» [THEFROST]'s Templates - ACTIVE ONES [V2]
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 9:32 pm by THEFROST

» Making contact
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 3:39 am by henTAI

» The Seeker, Christopher Kur
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:10 pm by JJ

» JJ's Faceclaims
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:09 pm by JJ

» Haniel App Burst Tracking
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 7:47 pm by THEFROST

Top posters
THEFROST
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPath To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barPath To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPath To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barPath To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2798 registered users
The newest registered user is Zyran

Our users have posted a total of 138480 messages in 20670 subjects

Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rena
Experienced Member
Rena

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open)   Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:06 pm

Zaelin nodded to Damon before turning invisible and backing off actually a bit far. She stopped and hid herself in a tree while putting her rifle up and keeping it Focused on the two at all times. Should Damon become in any real danger somehow..She'd start letting loose from afar.

She noticed the man was fast..and was suddenly glad she got this particular gun as it would make it a hell of a lot easier to hit him should she decide to fire.

While she was waiting she decided to begin to go through Cyber Space again except this time she started focusing on information between known Organizations other than her own. If the man was part of anything..She'd soon find out..She might even be able to find out his rank within that organization.

"Well Chief..looks like your just going to have to let loose and have some fun.." She muttered to herself as she simply continued to play the role of observer..though she had her weapon ready to fire at any time. She couldn't help but get this nagging feeling that something weird was going on though. People don't just show up expecting a fight for no real reason..To test himself? That had to be a farse. Anyone that can detect Reiatsu output could tell that Damon was the stronger just off that alone.

She would just have to wait and see if her searching dug anything up. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Damon
Damon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: reply   Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:31 pm

-Watching this idiot charge at him in such a manner was near asking to die to him. Damon’s eyes fixed on his as he moved able to see his path of attack, but even then moving at such speed on there was only one way that he could hope to go as he would not have enough control to try and redirect his path once he moved. His eyes glowed with a ferocity that had not been awakened inside him in such a long time. As his target got close enough that he was able to strike at him Damon only quickly moved to the side of him dodging his awkward punched. At the very second that he stepped to the side he swung his blade downward at Zane with great enough force that even if he managed to block the attack the ground under him would crack from the power.-

-As Damon swung his blade downward the same black Chi that surrounded him began to spiral around his blade. The Chi of darkness, and the flames of hatred. Should Zane not defend against this attack the blade would quickly cut though his body in a horizontal direction cutting though his shoulder though to his waist, and as the blade would cut though him the black fire like chi that was around his blade would burn his body catching him on fire, and incinerating him on the ground as he died. Though should he try and use the shields that Damon had clearly seen to block the blade it would be true that the blade would be stopped though the shield itself would crack, and be destroyed, but even then the attack would not me over as the flames around would act shooting though the hole that would be made by the shield that was destroyed, and aim directly at Zane’s body aiming to catch him on fire. Should the fire catch on to him it would begin to blister and boil his skin leavening third degree burns unless put out quickly.-

Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs
Majestic Moose

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open)   Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:56 am

---------------------------------------

Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Tyler
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Re6jphdbsben2t4dv119p67gg61303535023

"What do we do her-- Oops, my bad..."
Alchemist Tyler "Ty" Bourgoine
人間の錬金術師

"AHHHH, What a wonderful day!!!"

From within the forest, a small hut was seen as the hut was only about 10 feet high and 15 feet round as it was made of stone and wood. There was a small opening, where from it emerged a tall young man about 6'3" in height and looking as if he just woke up. Standing outside and taking a nice stretch, the man popped his neck left, then right to make sure he was awake for the day to begin. He was wearing a green shirt that looked to be from the mid 1600's and some blue jeans. His brown boots were all worn in as if they were used for long distances of travel, and his hair wasn't even fixed as it hung down around his head in a mess. Putting on his glasses he looked around for a small moment, as he grabbed a black cloak and put it on over his attire, and didn't worry about the hood. He then grabbed a long and thin looking staff and took a dark brown leather side bag and put it on. Turning to look at the small hut, Tyler smiled as he then placed his hand on it and closed his eyes, chanting silently to himself. As he finished chanting, the hut broke apart and fell down, as below it in the ground was what appeared part of a circle with odd designs in it. Tyler just looked down at the crumble of rocks and wood and smiled as he turned and began to walk off, getting closer to a place on his map called Karakura Town. He continued to keep traveling east as he observed all the astonishing marvels of nature surrounding him...

The trees...

The rocks...

The girl that with the lovely purple hair and the serious look about her...

The Mount--

Wait...

Tyler stopped his walking as his movement paused for a moment, taking a gander from a distance to see a female not too far away. She was not that tall, but her bust was quite proportionate to her size! Taking a moment to adjust his glasses, Tyler decided he would go take a look at this fine lady and see what she was up to in a nice day like this. He grabbed his oil pen from his pocket as he approached the lady as he intended to 'Woo' her with his alchemy. Most ladies love his alchemical skills and are astonished at the things he can do! It even makes for a fantastic conversation starter! With this, she'll be all over Tyler in no time! Tyler walked around some rocks, and trees to get closer and closer to the good looking female as he stopped for a second in front of an odd tree. Observing it, Tyler noted it's stance and it's appearance and smiled as he realized what it was. It was a 200 year old pinewood oak tree! This was a tree that's seed was planted in an area surrounded by oaks and has the DNA of a pine tree! It's wood is very dense and would be great for Tyler's research! Taking note, Tyler pulled a small notebook from his pocket as he began to write within it about his coordinates and his findings. Tyler would take a sample, but he wanted to meet the beautiful looking lady first!

Getting within 10 feet of the girl, Tyler stopped behind a bush as he noticed she wasn't alone! Tyler's mind got frustrated as he was hoping she'd be alone, but he then noticed how it was two other men in the area, and how they were fighting! What were they fighting about and what was those odd skills they were using? They definitively weren't alchemy and whatever they were really looked confusing to Tyler. So, taking no time to waste, Tyler began to etch into the dirt with his walking stick a circle about 1 meter in diameter and it had a large square within it. Tyler stood atop it, waiting and focusing on the Girl as he was curious if she would even be okay with these two men doing their fight! Either way, this seemed like no safe place for her...

As Tyler awaited a moment to get her attention, he then noticed how she up and disappeared!

"What the?!"

Tyler said in his mind as he didn't know what happened to the girl. He didn't understand at all! How did she do that!? Tyler was really clueless at the moment as not only did he see a beautiful girl a moment ago, but she just disappeared in front of him! How is that possible!? Tyler looked around wondering if maybe mirrors were being used and it was some kind of optical illusion, but he didn't see any. Instead, he continued to stand where he was, over his circle, looking around in confusion, wondering not only where did the girl go, but he did she indeed do that!? Maybe he should prepare a gas in which to use as the visible gas molecules could make her visible...

What to do, what to do?

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Link to Moose's Characters
Back to top Go down
Zero
Entity of Contradiction
Zero

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open)   Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:06 pm

Zane
Stone cross commander, K-world

Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Boys-anime-guys-7855061-312-500

Zane was expecting a dodge from a person from a person that was stronger than him and expect a counter attack the momment it was that time. As soon as Damon prepared to strike it was a little late for to move out of the way but he didn't need to as Damon strike his sheild that automatically appeared he layered it inmediatly until it had 200 layer. Know that it could hold off damon blade for short amount of time he just continued and slowed down a lot because of his 200 shield drop and at a high speed he got stop by the shields that were meant for Damon. It hurt him as he ran into it at a speed but it was alot better than the tree beyond it.

Shield count: 590

As Zane got his head to turn around he noticed his shields had complete cracked and was gone now in the few seconds that had passed by. He sent the 6 shields that had stoped him at Damon at 90 mph and since Damon had put alot of effort into cutting at Zane his strengh should be enough to defeat them as this rate. even if he did get his blade to block one in time the others would get him. As said each of the shields stabed into Damon ad mostly killed him instantly by hittting most of his organs if he wasn't dead yet than he woul be soon. After a while Zane got recovered from his movement and moved over to where Damon's body was.

"You were a worthy opponent but I was a better foe." he said.

Then Zane remembered the girl that was with him and changed so he had thermal vision knowing she could still be invisible. But instead of finding just one sorce of heat that was human he found two and zoomed in on the other when he learned which was the girl.

"It seemed a new observer has arrived. I welcome you but I shall be going soon." he says.

Experienced Member
Rena

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open)   Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Zaelin didn't waste anytime the moment she saw the man crush Damon with his shields. She fired her rifle at his torso aiming directly for the heart with a bullet that had the same equalivent force of 3 cero. She hoped she would hit him..but she was pretty certain he could simply create more shields to block with..though she figured she would get rid of many of those shields.

"Looks like this has gotten extremely ugly very quickly. Damon underestimated his opponent." She muttered to herself as she turned off her invisibility field and begant o rapid fire upon the being that had started the fight. She wasn't about to let him simply leave after killing her Commander for no reason other than to satisfy his own need to fight. She noticed another being had joined the battlefield but didn't have time to care. She called out to him instead, "Hey! if your a friend of the human race then help me get rid of this man!"

She didn't know if the man would help or not..but she most certainly hoped that he wasn't going to jump the gun and attack her instead. She didn't know how she would handle two people at the moment..especially when she didn't know anything about the new person other than that he didn't have spiritual pressure.....wait..didn't have spiritual pressure!? CRAP that ment that chances are he would just run away in fear instead of trying to help her fight this crazy shield man.
Back to top Go down
Majestic Moose
Head of Internal Affairs
Head of Internal Affairs
Majestic Moose

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open)   Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Tyler
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Re6jphdbsben2t4dv119p67gg61303535023

"What do we do her-- Oops, my bad..."
Alchemist Tyler "Ty" Bourgoine
人間の錬金術師

WHAT THE!?!?!?

Tyler watched as one of the men was obliterated by the odd power of the other man, and was taken away. He didn't understand at all at why the men were fighting in the first place, but was it necessary to begin with!? Why did the other man have to die? Couldn't he have been judged by some neutral party instead of being given the prosecution by that one man? Either way, he was extremely deadly and the fact that the female which he saw one moment, then disappeared must have realized the danger and gotten away. That was good because Tyler didn't want the possibility of her to get harmed within crossfire or collateral damage. Also, he didn't want to get too deep into the conflict with which he didn't know either. That would just prove to be troublesome and he would have to deal with it either way, and everyone knows that's just a mess...

Tyler then observed how the man who was the victor of the bout to shoot off in a direction towards a group of trees. Tyler didn't understand, but once the girl whom was granted invisibility reappeared, that was when Tyler understood. She had just relocated herself, and now she was a target! Now while Tyler didn't want to get himself involved within this whole mess to begin with, it was bad now seeing as his chivalrous side didn't want to allow the girl to get harmed. In either case, it was now time for Tyler to use his alchemy and to help the girl fight off whomever this guy was. He could even hear as the girl openly requested his assistance, and that was all he needed to make sure this ends effectively...

"AS YOUR MASTER I COMMAND YOU, DIMENSIONAL GALLERY BAG OPEN!"

As Tyler called out his command, the brown leather bag at his side opened up in a bright light as he entered his hands into the bags open abyss. He then proceeded to call out to his bag...

"H2O AND SULFUR WITH CIRCLE OF GAS!"

Pulling his hand out, gripped between his fingers was a piece of paper with an odd circle on it with two chemical vials. Gripping his hand rightly and shutting his eyes, a bright glow emitted from his hands as the materials fused together into one vial of clear liquid. Without hesitation, Tyler quickly threw the vial out towards the tree with the girl in it, and then proceeded to touch the ground below him as there was a prepared circle below him. As the vial collided with the ground next to the female, it exploded and a thick and powerful gas emerged shrouding the entire area surrounding the girl in a powerful sulfuric smell. It was extremely potent and would cause those in it to close their eyes from extreme watering and can't smell anything from the bad smell. As the gas filled the area, Tyler's circle below him began to glow as he earth around the girl began to change, removing the tree she was standing on and creating a pit below her to fall into. If she fell into the pit, the opening would close instantly and a large tunnel would lead her right to Tyler, as he also created a pit below himself to fall into. The tunnel was about 30 feet under ground and completely dark and cold. It was down far enough that those with spiritual pressure detection wouldn't be able to sense a being this far down and shielded, allowing them to be protected from that individual with the deadly aura about him...

Tyler now in the dark tunnel called out, hoping the girl was down there as well and would hear him...

"Hello? Anyone down here?"

Neviah Clixx-Kimura
Link to Moose's Characters
Back to top Go down
Zero
Entity of Contradiction
Zero

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open)   Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Zane
Stone Cross Commander, K-world

Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 Boys-anime-guys-7855061-312-500

Zane automatically noticed that the girl was going to shoot him as soon as she revealed herself. He tried to get his chi ready to be used but as always it took it's time. By time he could move out of the way the blast from the girl when by his arm just enough to leave a good enough marked burn and some sever cuts. By the time she got to shooting multiple shots at him his shields were taking the blows and dodging them. The things were fast and Zane was starting to lose his speed as each shield appeared. He hoped that the girl wouldn't notice or it could be big trouble.

"I'm done with this, it's time to leave but I have to take something with me." he said and rushed to Damon's corpse at his highiest speed currently.

Next thing Zane did was form a shield dome around them and a process that he called Dimensional teleportation began in side. As long as they stayed in the completely sealed dome long enough it would take them both back to his realm. It was a rather amazing sight to see. Also since Zane shields were clear enough to see through he watched as a whole open up below the girl as so did the other human on this field of battle.

"Well thats interesting." he said as he continued to watch with a smile. It would be last thing the girl would see of him before he left.

(If something doesn't happen to this dome then this will be my last post and Zane will leave the thread since you both will be underground it seems.)

Pimp Cloak
Ræn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open)   Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Archived

Path To Enlightenment(Training/Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Karakura Forest-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD