Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 6 Empty Re: [Private] <- RP for Chaozi and Kenji.

Wed May 11, 2011 3:29 pm
"Thunder! Bogey-Monster! He's gonna steal the snacks!"

The girl shrieked, taking her hand and placing it on the tray by the bedside table as she took a cookie from it before turning around sniffing, although instead of looking at Zaza. Her face landed against Zaza's breasts, which were...too big.
The girl blinked, thinking it was a pillow at first before sitting up. Her face going a dark red as she threw the cookie in panic at Zaza.

"WAHHH!"

Picking up a pillow the girl hit Zaza, embarrassed at what just hapepned before burying her head in the pillow.

"P-Please tell me they were pillows..."

She whispered, her head still in the pillow before turning on the lamp again. Flinching at a sudden thunder bolt. Flailing her hands around as the pillow smacked towards Alexia's face.
Now that the lamp was there, Gumi's face was brighter than a tomato.

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 6 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 6 Empty Re: [Private] <- RP for Chaozi and Kenji.

Wed May 11, 2011 4:03 pm

| | .A L E X I A . R O S E N H E A R T . | |

~ You wanna play? please try and satisfy me long enough or this will be one quick death for you... ~

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 6 ALexiaZazaMay9

-------------------------------------------------------
Zaza poked her head up from the covers again to find that Gumi was frightened and by something that made Zaza chuckle. Sure she had huge breasts but it wasn't her fault. it's just how she was born and also what she decided to change her human body form into. Alexia was no better as hers were smaller but by an unnoticeable size. The two girls were quite mature for what they were.

"No their not pillows, their those things every girl has. Haven't you got some Gumi-chan?"

But as Zaza finished her sentence, she recived a random cookie to the face which strangely enough, went down her shirt because thats where Gumi was looking as she threw it.

"WAH!"

Zaza was a bit shocked as her shirt had 6 out of the 8 buttons undone and the cookie had a pretty good trajectory to go right through the 6/8 worths of an open shirt. Looking down, Alexia quickly reached into her shirt and rummaged around for the cookie and ALexia had decided to crawl over the top of Zaza's shoulder to get a better look.

"What are you up to over here?"

Alexia quickly noticed something that made her think Zaza was playing with her chest as she hadn't seen the cookie fly in and Gumi had now turned aside. This was obviously an awkward moment where Zaza tried hitting on Gumi or something, so Alexia quickly reacted.

"What do you think your doing?"

Alexia reached into her shirt as well to grab the hand and pull it out, but Zaza was relenting. She had a cookie in there after all.

"Wait Alex, I got something... in here... get off it tickles!"

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu May 12, 2011 2:01 pm
"No their not pillows, their those things every girl has. Haven't you got some Gumi-chan?"

Gumi crossed her arms, her face turning darker whilst keeping her gaze on the wall she was facing.

"O-Of course I do!!"

She protested quickly before hearing Zaza shriek,
"WAH!"

"What are you up to over here?"

All though Gumi had the temptation to turn around to see if her friend was alright she decided against it for the moment. Alexia could help with whatever problems Zaza had at the moment any way.

"Wait Alex, I got something... in here... get off it tickles!"

Now, Gumi really was getting worried. She stared at the wall for a few more seconds before turning.

"Za-"

The girl began before blinking, of course what it looked like was wasn't what was going on. Just from her view it looked like....She didn't even want to explain it.
Her face went red than it could possibly go before she shrieked.

"WAAAAAH~!"

[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 6 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100[Private] <-   RP for Chaozi and Kenji. - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Thu May 12, 2011 3:33 pm

~ You wanna play? please try and satisfy me long enough or this will be one quick death for you... ~

Alexia looked up to see a pretty worried yet embarrassed Gumi in front of her. She then looked down to see what she was pretty much groping with all her might. All three of them had frozen still here with gumi looking at the two, Zaza looking at Gumi and Alexia just looking away. She let go of Zaza of whom pulled her arm out too, holding onto a cookie with a bite mark taken out of it.

Zaza giggled to herself quite a bit and Alexia disappeared behind Zaza as though she was embarrassed about having Gumi see her do that. Zaza then held the cookie over to Gumi. "Hehe, wanna taste?" She winked and then giggled a bit more before taking a bite herself.

But just then, Alexia sat up in the bed and stared at the window. It was as though she saw something move past it, and wasn't too kean on what it was. "Hmm..." She looked at it for a moment before falling back down on her back and staring at the ceiling. Zaza hadn't noticed and was still to interested in eating this buscuit that she found wedged in between her chest.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 15, 2011 12:15 am
Gumi sat on the bed frozen, her eyes two big circles. "O_O"

Although once she saw the cookie that she herself had thrown at Zaza she let out of a sigh of relief. After all, she thought that something else was happening for a second...

"Hehe, wanna taste?"

Gumi quickly shook her head, moving back to the edge of the bed. Yuck! Why would she taste what's been...she didn't even want to explain where it's been. Instead, she took off a fresh cookie. One that hadn't been down a ladies...area. But she couldn't eat it. She was just turned off from cookies now after that little incident.

Instead she placed it by her side, watching Zaza eat the cookie feeling as if she was going to be sick. Alexia caught her attention soon after as she looked over towards the window she was looking out at.

"Something wrong Chibi-Chan?"

She asked softly, tilting her head to the side.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 15, 2011 3:57 am

Alexia looked a tad concerned about what she may have saw. She simply lay there though looking at the cieling in thought. "I thought..." But just then lightning struck outside. Well what anyone would believe was lightning. "That's not lightning..."

Alexia sat up quickly and climbed out of bed. She knew she would be elss effective with this clothes on but she had to have a go. Alexia climbed onto the windowsill and pushed the window up and open so she could see outside. The girl quickly spotted something dash across the street towards the park. Alexia looked back.

"Zaza, boost the range of our mind link and stay here so you can keep an eye on each other. Gumi, don't let Zaza get distracted, or it may end both of us..."

As Alexia finished saying this, she leapt out of the building into the downpour, slamming the window shut as she did.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 17, 2011 11:04 am
"I thought..."

Alexia's words were cut off when another lightning bolt was heard, making the girl flinch as she wasn't expecting it.
The girl looked over to the window before seeing Alexia climb to the windowsill.

"A-Alexia! Wait...you can't be serious going out in the pouring rain! You'll catch a cold!"

The worried girl looked over to Alexia then back at Zaza with a look of, 'Aren't you going to stop her?'

"Zaza, boost the range of our mind link and stay here so you can keep an eye on each other. Gumi, don't let Zaza get distracted, or it may end both of us..."

The girl frowned hoping Alexia wouldn't get hurt, let alone the pair of them. She didn't want them to die..

"H-Hai.."

She replied with a nod, pushing any nearby snacks under the bed just in case Zaza was tempted enough to loose track of what she was doing and go to the snacks.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 17, 2011 11:32 am

Zaza sat up in the bed and sat perfectly straight with her legs folded and her hands on her knees. her eyes were glowing green at this point as she was focusing her energy in boosting the range between the two girls. if she didn't, Alexia wouldn't be able to leave the building without dying. Zaza knew this very well but Alexia didn't want Zaza to come along. Reason for it, was in case what Alexia was after attacked Gumi and they weren't near enough to help.

Zaza made no sound, but she had to when she suddenly blinked and her eyes stopped glowing.

"Shit, I can't feel her reitsu. This doesn't usually happen... Gumi chan i need to go...Sorry..."

With that said, Zaza stood up on teh bed and leapt towards the opposite wall. however when she hit it, she exploded into a flurry of bats that flapped around for a minute before disappearing into the wind. Something had happened...

[Alexia left the Thread]
[Zaza Left the Thread]

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 20, 2011 10:48 am
[Finished. XD]

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum