Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Universal Tool:Cerberus (Weapon) Left_bar_bleue0/0Universal Tool:Cerberus (Weapon) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Universal Tool:Cerberus (Weapon) Empty Universal Tool:Cerberus (Weapon)

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:07 am
Universal Tools

• Name: Cerberus
  • Type: Multi-Use-Gun
  • Who Can Use It: Vincent Valentine.The Cerberus is Vincent Valentine's weapon of choice and also a Default Weapon for him.And also the best choice of his mid-range weapon.
  • Information:
~Cerberus Appearance~
The Cerberus is a triple-barreled, tripled-chambered revolver, ornamented with scroll work patterns, a small dog's head in place of the iron sights on each barrel, and a silver chain in the shape of a three-headed dog with awing hanging from the end of the grip.

~Cerberus Mechanics~
The Cerberus is a semi-automatic, break loading revolver with three barrels and three chambers. It is initially capable of holding 18 shots at once, six per chamber.It is reloaded by a breaking mechanism that tilts the barrel and chambers an angle, allowing the ejection of spent cartridges and the placement of fresh rounds, ending with a flick of the wrist that snaps the barrel back into place. Three bullets are fired at once, allowing for only 6 shots per reload.The Cerberus is also allowing the use of different Material to cast spells from its barrels.

~Cerberus Information~
The Cerberus Information:
Weight: 540g
Power: 60
Fire Rate: 80 (2 bullets per second)
Range: 60m
Capacity: 18

The Cerberus Elemental Bullets/Materials:
Fire Material - After Vincent Equip the fire material, he was able to fire out a fire bullet from the barrel of the Cerberus, and ignites the target for 3 seconds only.It was able to hit a single enemy only.

Lightning Material - After Vincent Equip the lightning material, he was able to cast a lightning bullet from the barrel of the Cerberus.After it was casted, it releases a bolt of lightning towards the enemy.Dealing a small damage and it doesn't paralyze the target.

Blizzard Material -
After Vincent Equip the blizzard material, he was able to cast a blizzard/ice bullet from the barrel of the Cerberus.After it was casted, it was able to freeze only a single enemy for 5 seconds only and it'll break after 5 seconds later.

• Notes:
~Etymology~
Vincent's gun is named after Cerberus,
the three-headed dog that guarded the gates of the Underworld in Greek mythology. Its original appearance is as a monstrous dog with three heads, a snake for a tail, and snakes going down his back as a mane. It is described as well in Roman mythology and Dante's Inferno. Although being ferocious and eating anyone who tries to enter the Underworld uninvited, it has been known to be subdued several times through different means.

Last edited by ::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-:: on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 3 times in total

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
Universal Tool:Cerberus (Weapon) Swordsmen
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Universal Tool:Cerberus (Weapon) Left_bar_bleue60/100Universal Tool:Cerberus (Weapon) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Universal Tool:Cerberus (Weapon) Empty Re: Universal Tool:Cerberus (Weapon)

Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Heres a few problems i see

weight 540? 540 whats?

Fire bullet does what again?

I dont see how lightning works either. he points at them and they get hit from above?

I dont see how a single bullet cna hit multiple enmies for your blizzard material bullet.

Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Universal Tool:Cerberus (Weapon) Left_bar_bleue0/0Universal Tool:Cerberus (Weapon) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:52 pm
The Universal Tool: Cerberus is fixed and done.

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Universal Tool:Cerberus (Weapon) Left_bar_bleue10/100Universal Tool:Cerberus (Weapon) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:09 am
Weight: 540g
Power: 60
Fire Rate: 80
Range: 60
Capacity: 18

You clarified the weight of the gun, but the fire rate, and range needs some of the clarification as well. Sixty... what, kilometers? Meters? How about the fire rate? Is it eighty bullets per second? Minute? Hour? Etc. You get my deal unless it wasn't intended for that.
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:24 pm
Fixed!

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Universal Tool:Cerberus (Weapon) Left_bar_bleue10/100Universal Tool:Cerberus (Weapon) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:13 am
Eh, I approve for now.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Universal Tool:Cerberus (Weapon) Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Universal Tool:Cerberus (Weapon) Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:50 pm
Archived

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion