Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Azure Iramasha (WIP) Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Azure Iramasha (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Azure Iramasha (WIP) Empty Azure Iramasha (WIP)

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:56 pm
[I R A M A S H A]

|B|A|S|I|C|I|N|F|O|

Name: Azure Iramasha
Appearance:
Azure Iramasha (WIP) Luki

|P|E|R|S|O|N|A|L|I|T|Y|

Personality: Azure is laid back. He learned at an early age that if he was nice to others in a manner that showed he was a quiet, easy going guy he would survive much longer. He likes to annoy others by using large words, especially when he is speaking to an idiot. He allows himself little pleasures, knowing that at a young age he would be hated due to the way he spoke to others, but he understood this enough. He was a vibrant child, and at the age he is now, he is much wiser, he can see through the eyes of a Man, not a boy. He was silent most of the time, shyness taking over him once it came to the ladies. Azure wanted to be loud and obnoxious once it came to his friends. The few pocket of friends he had aquired brung out the good in him, and he liked it. Azures personality is not just that of a man, but of a boy too.
Smart People Azure doesnt have the time for idiots, this he had discovered at a young age due to children that ran rampent through the streets. He hated we he spoke to stupid people due to the lack of self sustainable

|B|A|C|K|G|R|O|U|N|D|

Background:
Birth: Koichi Iramasha was born into The Iramasha Clan March 10th, 2008 somewhere in the forest of Karakura Town on a bright morning. It was a scary birth process at the time for each of his parents due to the fact that his mother, Dog Demon Inuyami, was going to have twins. Normally, this shouldn't be an issue. However, his father, Demon Iramasha Leader and host of Touketsu, Ketsu Iramasha, was worried that some of Dark Ketsu's or Touketsu gene's would slip into their children and cause them to be overtaken by their own versions of them or be killed by the raw power each of theses sinister beings possessed. So it was a very stressful pregnancy that lasted about six hours.

This had been the event that was held 5 years before, knowing that he was a half brother At birth, he had seen his father Ketsu but no one else, being born 5 years after that of Koichi. He was fond of his brother at this small age, even if they were not fully related. Koichi had treated him differently, with love, and he knew this, even as a small child that he wouldnt hurt him. Till the age of 4 Koichi had been 9 at the time, he would begin to understand what had continued through the world of the iramasha his own brother seeming to be apart of it.

|S|E|I|S|H|I|N|B|U|K|I|

Seishin Buki Name: (If you have a Seishin Buki, what is it's name? It is optional to not give your Seishin Buki a name.)

Seishin Buki Appearance: (The Seishin Buki can be almost anything. It can be a person, it can be a weapon, it can be an object or it can even be things like lightening. It's up to you to decide depending on your characters wants/needs. Just keep it within reason and do know that it will change to fit your characters need, so you can change it at anytime.)

Seishin Buki Abilities: (What type of abilities does your Seishin Buki hold? Does it add any special effects to your character? Is it used for combat purposes? Is it used for defensive purposes?)

|P|O|W|E|R|S|

Powers: (What type of abilities does your Iramasha have? Can they control fire? Can they fire heat vision? Just what can your character do with their powers? Be sure to list some attacks as well)

Chaos Moves: (What type of Regular or Custom Chaos Moves does your Iramasha know?)

|F|O|R|M|S|

Hybrid Stage 1 Appearance:
Azure Iramasha (WIP) AkiraSuzuki

Angel Form/Hybrid Stage 1/Demon Form Abilities: (What abilities does your character upon activation?)

Golden Angel Form/Hell Angel Demon Form Appearance: (Same as before. Simply state how they look upon ascending into this form)

Golden Angel Form/Hell Angel Demon Form Abilities: (Same as before. Simply state what they gain from this form)

Custom Form Appearance (If you have unlocked at least Angel or Demon Form's or have reached 2-3 tier, your character has the ability to create their own unique form. Be sure to tell us how they look in this form)

Custom Form Abilities: (List any special abilities, techniques or upgrades they get in this form)

|R|O|L|E|P|L|A|Y|S|A|MP|L|E|

Roleplay Sample: (If this is your first application on the site, please be sure to show us a post from another site or make a new one to show us how you RP. If you have already made a character, you may remove this!)

|E|X|T|R|A|I|N|F|O|

Branch/Position: (The Branch basically tells us which part of the Iramasha Family you are in. Go here for more information: http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/organizations-f36/iramasha-positions-t364.htm )

Azure Iramasha (WIP) FXpoQxJ
Azure Iramasha (WIP) 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Azure Iramasha (WIP) Left_bar_bleue10/100Azure Iramasha (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Azure Iramasha (WIP) Empty Re: Azure Iramasha (WIP)

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:11 pm
Moving this to WIP section until it's finished.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Azure Iramasha (WIP) Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Azure Iramasha (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:14 pm
[ T A I C H O U ] wrote:Moving this to WIP section until it's finished.
Thanks, i needed it moved in the first place XD

Azure Iramasha (WIP) FXpoQxJ
Azure Iramasha (WIP) 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Azure Iramasha (WIP) Left_bar_bleue15/100Azure Iramasha (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:41 pm
Never finished, so im moving it to the inactive WIP

You can always ask for it, and finish it ^-^

~Moved to WIP~

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum