Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite)

Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:01 pm
Remember what she did to him...? Flea sat for a moment in deep thought, back to the day she met her sisters. She remembered rain and chocolate cake...so moist and dark with a chocolate center bursting with dark chocolateness. As she thought on the cake that she had that day she began to droll slightly, losing all sence of where she was or what she had been talking about before. Her tiny tummy growled as she looked at Ashlei with hungry eyes.

Cake!

She stood up shaky on her feet as she dashed for Ashlei. In her hunger filled eyes she saw her elder sister as a giant cake that she thought was long gone. She hops into Ashlei as she begins to nom on what she beleived was a frosting covered cake, but was actually Ashlei's left elbow. She nommed happily before she shoke her head and snapped out of it.

Uh...I am sorry...I thought...you were cake...?

Flea blushed as she sat down again and turned her eyes to the floor in shame. Her sister was being serious and she had done something super silly out of hunger. What a dork she was. She turned her head up to look at her elder sister as she whimpered. Remembering suddenly Ashlei slicing a man in two as blood squirted out like a water sprinkler.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite)

Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 Ashleibloodydevil

: :A S H L E I : : C L I X X : :

~ There's Nothing More Satisfying than drinking the blood of those that have fallen ~

{ B E G I N }
Ashlei wasn't entirely surprised by this random turn of events. Felli had literally bitten into Ashleis elbow with her little teeth and it sort of hurt. She had a nasty bite on her but that could simply be down to the fact of loving cake so much. Ashlei wanted to giggle but instead let out a little whine as her elbow stung a bit. She wasn't focusing her Hierro thickness at all so she felt it all.

F...felli?

Soon the little girl fell off, embarrassed. She huddled back a bit, but Ashlei really didn't mind. She bent forwards and brushed her hair again with a smile.

Don't worry, I know Im tasty but Im not a cake...

Ashlei then turned back, still pretty nude and looking like a little devil with those wings from her back and head. She help up her hand to her face but about 5cm away so she could still see it. Suddenly, her hand set ablaze with pink reitsu.

[I want to teach you something Felli, maybe you'll feel like a bigger girl if you could use it...
{ E N D }

chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:29 am

_ _ _ F L E A ' ' F E L L I ' ' M I S C H E V A N G _ _ _

Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 Karin_Takasagi
I thought you were cake...

_ _ _ S T A R T _ _ _

Something....that will make me feel like a big girl when she learned to use it? What in the world would that possibly be? She hat and stared quietly into Ashlei's eyes as she snuggled her cheek softly into her elder sisters palm. It was soft and caring and her elder sister smelled a bit like flowers as they sat there in the bathing area.

What could it be sister?

She smiled up to Ashlei and kisses her cheek before standing up. She turned her back to her sister a moment before spinning. She knew her sister would always be there for her, like the mother she never knew. It was a mothers job to make sure there little ones were ready to make it by themselves...but flea was sure she would never need to be alone. So why was Ashlei giving off a weird feeling like she would be gone before to long? It make her feel so odd that she just had to wiggle about to try to shake the feeling running down her spine.

_ _ _F I N I S H _ _ _
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:42 pm

Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 Ashleibloodydevil

: :A S H L E I : : C L I X X : :

~ There's Nothing More Satisfying than drinking the blood of those that have fallen ~

{ B E G I N }

Ashlei giggled. Fleas was so cute when she was confused and it just made Ashlei want to help her even more. If Flea could learn how to do this then she would be more scary than Alejandra was. Until she too figured out how mthe hell this technique was performed. Ashlei kept her hand near her face but made sure it wasn't touching otherwise that would surely mess up her appearance.

I want to show you how to perform my family secret move...

Ashlei swung her arm downwards and turned to Flea. When she did, Ashleis hand set on fire with pink flames but it wasn't painful in the slightest. What was this move?

I called it Cero Blade...it can cut anything with the palm of your hand....

Ashlei took her other hand and splashed hard, almost creating a wall of water in between the sisters. Ashlei then swung her flaming hand at the water, slicing a perfect gap through the middle of it. The water then splashed back down to the floor. Ashlei looked over at her little sister, wondering if she was frightened or not. After all she had tendency to find things frightening even if Ashlei did it.

See what i mean....?
{ E N D }

chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:37 pm
Flea seemed to bounce around with excitement even though she sat perfectly still on the floor. That was just about in the top 10 neatest things she had ever seen in her little life. It was almost neater then cake...almosst.

Your hand was on fire and you hit the water and it went wooosh apart like perfect for like 10 seconds before it fell again!

She shivered in excitement as she hopped up and ran to the water that Ashlei had demonstrated on. She inspected it for a moment before she turned to Ashlei with a horrified look on her little face. That move could of slashed little Flea in half like a hot knife through cake. The excitement shiver turned into fear shiver as she fell to her naked knees and gulped. Her eyes stared at Ashlei's hand like it was the grim reaper.

She looked down at her hand again then back at Ashlei's as she tried to stop shivering in the sudden fear that had raced down her spine. Ashlei would never hurt her...she wanted to teach her how to better serve under her...but then why was it so darn scary? Maybe it was because Flea was so non violent. She remembered the first time she had seen Ashlei use that ability, how she feared for her life as the blood like material of another splashed onto her robes. It was truely horrifying.

You...wish to teach that to me?

Her voice crackled as she slowly reached a nervous hand to Ashlie''s form. Maybe her touch would help sooth the shivers that she had.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:34 am
{ A L E J A N D R A } { M I S C H E V A N G }
The Devil's Child

======================================================

======================================================

'Whatever you say...'

The thoughts escaped Alejandra's mind, she wasn't really worrying about something. Recently, she found a mysterious vial with Coyote Starrk after a short match with Nada whom just so-called mysteriously disappeared. The vial wasn't huge in size and contained a contaminated human blood with the tough of demonic senses in it. It was a disgrace. Who would want to do an experiment like this? Alejandra was a scientific person herself but it still didn't make too much sense. An Numeros Arrancar with a huge chef-like hat walked over to Alejandra, she was just lying down on the hard surface. Immediately, she took a glance at the male arrancar and sighed putting the book she was reading aside. Clearly, the male arrancar noticed what she was reading.

"Alejandra-sama, shall the vial be taken care of by us? We have heard tha-"

"No."

Her voice was cold without any remorse whatsoever. The arrancar simply gasped in surprise as the lady arrancar who was almost ten times stronger than him didn't even look at him while the conversation went on. She flipped open the book she was reading again, but decided to go check on Ashlei herself. It has been pretty long since their last talk. She also heard a commotion down at Syazel's former lab, so this would be pretty fun. All she did, was use her mastered Sonido speed to get out of there and appear above the watered area of the lab. The steam blew up in Alejandra's face, making the moisture stick to her albeit by the steam. It was possible to get wet from just a simple steam since they're basically vaporized liquid. Ah, water, why'd it have to be water?

"Ashlei, and Felli - what are you doing here?

She didn't bother to take a quick look around the room right now.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:39 am

Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 AshleiClixxbigpic-1

| | A S H L E I | | C L I X X | |

{ L E T | | T H E | | B L O O D | | F L O W }

Ashlei kept her stature firm as she looked at her blazing hand. It was quite a power to hold as the cero blade could slice even matter to pieces if used by somebody like Ashlei. Hopefully Felli won't hurt herself with using it but maybe this was a reason for Ashlei to stop right here. Ashlei looked at her little sister, she didn't look so certain anymore as though she had just seen a ghost. Ashlei always feared for her sisters life but something about Felli just kept them attached like glue.

Are... are you ok Felli?

but just then another presence entered the room. Now any other girl would bitch slap the newcomer through a mountain and run of screaming seeing as they were both naked in this hot spring of a laboratory. However Ashlei didn't give a toss about this. It was somebody she knew as well and it was probably about time Alejandra saw her naked. It was going to happen one day wasn't it? Their sisters for god sake.

Oh Alejandra.... we were having a wash till I thought i'd help out the little one. Want to join us for a splash?

Ashlei smiled up at her mature sister. Sure Ashlei was fuck off scary but towards her girls, she was like the motherly figure they all needed and she loved each one to bits. There was nothing Ashlei couldn't do to for her sisters sake. Even if it cost her her life, Ashlei stood tall for them...
{ I | | E N D | | M Y | | T U R N }

~ You Can’t stand up to the power of Ashlei Clixx. Her bite is as deadly as her looks ~

chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:25 am
Flea scrunched her face up as she concentrated. She did not notice Alej at the moment as she focused on forming the blade like Ashlei had. Her hand glowed a neon pink for a moment as she seemed to struggle to envelope the cero over her hand. Suddenly a neon pink cero fired from her hand. The pink cero blazed through the room, blowing up a wall some 100 feet away. There was a scream of pain as an arrancar stumbled into the room through the blown out wall. It screamed holding its face as he fell to his knees.

Flea looked to Ashlei as she whimpered as the male screamed in pain. His hands held over his face, but thick blood like liquid was already staining its white robes. She could not tell how badly he was injured, but it seemed as though the cero had blown most of the arrancars head to bits. It screamed in pain before suddenly falling forward. He would now forever lay still. Dead in a pool of his own blood.

Fleawhimpered as she looked at her hands. She whimpered as she once again tried to reform a cero blade. Slowly it began to form as she wanted to please Ashlei. Slowly the cero began to extend over her hand, growing as she began to feel confident. In a moment she had formed a 2 foot blade, but at the moment it was highly unstable. She suddenly felt it prepair to fire away. As she lost control she aimed it towards Alej. The cero zoomed by her sister and once again blasted an arrancar in the fact. It had been behind Alej, seemingly dumb struck by the two nude sisters in the room.

The recently strucked arrancar screamed in pain and fall onto its back as he covered his face.

''I'm sorry Alej! That arrancar was coming up behind you!''
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:14 pm
{ A L E J A N D R A } { M I S C H E V A N G }
The Devil's Child

Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 Dd187e8c9a

===================================================

Small Soul

"Do not be feared as this dagger will be down your throat within the next three seconds."

"The heart and soul are connected, what matters is the condition of your heart."

===================================================

{ START }

The naked sight of her two sisters was actually quite a surprise. She remembered seeing them naked from somewhere - possibly in her dreams. She wasn't necessarily a lesbian or bisexual, but it does swing around depending on her mood. Speaking of which, she just realized about the dream and asked herself why'd she even dream of such a thing in the first place? Maybe a phase sort of thing that happens to all teenagers. She wasn't a teenager. In fact, she was far from it. Alejandra may be over hundreds of years old, her youthful body is still retained without any sort of oldness being revealed. You can suppose that that's one of the best part about her. She's so cold but so sweet at the same time.

Oh Alejandra.... we were having a wash till I thought i'd help out the little one. Want to join us for a splash?

Alejandra smiled. "I would love to but I don't feel like it today." She noticed that Felli suddenly attacking one of the male arrancars that infiltrated the place. What a pervert. In annoyance, Alejandra just simply ignored him since there was no reason for her to spend her precious time to a trash like him. Felli happened to kill someone. The runt finally did something, what a surprise.

But now... it looked like Felli made a Cero Blade herself. It's probably most likely that Ashlei taught her rather than learning it herself. Alejandra was capable of doing this easily, she just needs to learn the procedure of creating a Cero Blade. Felli's glowed in a neon pink, it was pretty good. Then, it seemed unstable as it blasted up a normal cero towards her way. She whistled and simply used her Sonido to get few meters under her as the cero skimmed pass over her toward the male arrancar behind her. How many perverts are there in this world?

"That was great, Felli!" She looked at Ashlei with a bit of anger. "Ashlei, you should've invited me if you were going to teach her something like that. Because I know I can learn it... easier.

{ END }

==================================================
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:48 pm

Flea and Ashlei: Sisterly bond! (chizuru, chaozi. ask for invite) - Page 2 AshleiClixxbigpic-1

| | A S H L E I | | C L I X X | |

{ L E T | | T H E | | B L O O D | | F L O W }

Ashlei watched her little one attempt to perform Ashlei's signiature move. Honestly, she wanted to make sure she didn't accidentally cut her own hand off so she payed extra attention this time. Felli tried, but ended up shooting it at a wall and killing the arrancar passing by. Ashlei looked at the hole in the wall as water spewed slowly fell out of mthe room and down a corridor.

Um... ok... now people walking by will see us in here...

Ashlei licked her lips. It really didnt bother her if people peaked. Who cares, it was Felli she wanted to keep an eye on. She looked so determined it was heartwarming. The little one charged again, but sadly the same problem occured as the cero was launched instead of held. The blast shot into the roof, somehow killing som,ebody else.

Um... I gotta hand it to you Felli. Your inetnt to kill is high...

But as Ashlei was about to walk over to Felli to give her a hand, a voice echoed across the room which made Ashlei smile. The oldest of the sisters excluding Ashlei asked her a pretty simple question. She looked up at the hovering Alejandra Mischevang and laughed with one short ha.

Alej, come down down and ill show you then. I can't see your face behind those melons on your chest...

It was true, Ashlei's vision wasn't amazing without glasses but she could only see Alejandras pink hair from below. Darn her and those enormous men magnets.
{ I | | E N D | | M Y | | T U R N }

~ You Can’t stand up to the power of Ashlei Clixx. Her bite is as deadly as her looks ~

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum