Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Akai me no kuroi inu. (NPC) Left_bar_bleue0/0Akai me no kuroi inu. (NPC) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Akai me no kuroi inu. (NPC) Empty Akai me no kuroi inu. (NPC)

Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:42 am
NPC Template

Name: Akai me no kuroi inu

Personality: He cares about life, but he has an aggression of a wolf.He hates to lose, because he is very proud.He also likes teaching things because he was once helped and wanted to help others as well.He doesn't like any unneccessary bloodshed.He hates injustice because he knows what happens to kuro and how he dies.Akai also have a great impulse control to balance Kuro's lack of impulse control.

Appearance
Akai me no kuroi inu. (NPC) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5ziiGTSe2XLDnJRsnB73aAEm7TaVeM5upqqA2xqViocAopvTiYV5KTbE

Tier: 3-2
If Applicable, Position: None
What Race: Zanpakuto Spirit

Brief History: Akai is a zanpakuto spirit of one of the animals that Kuro used to care.He is a wolf with a black pelt.One day, he caught a fight with a bear over a prey.The bear ripped a hole in his pelt, It began bleeding badly and became infected.Kuro found him, because Kuro was travelling along the mountain path and heard mournful noises.He looked around and found a cave, he seen bloodstains on the ground and decided to went into the cave.Kuro found Akai, who was fatally wounded.Akai was healed by Kuro because he pity him.Because Kuro loves animals.Kuro knows Akai was a zanpakuto spirit because he felt a spiritual pressure in it, which Akai could speak by interacting or using telepathy in Kuro's mind.Because kuro treated akai and healed him, akai decided to become kuro's zanpakuto.

Associated Character: Kuro Okami

Basic Powers:
Only basic powers for any race. Unless Admin says otherwise.

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
Akai me no kuroi inu. (NPC) Swordsmen
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Akai me no kuroi inu. (NPC) Left_bar_bleue0/0Akai me no kuroi inu. (NPC) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Akai me no kuroi inu. (NPC) Empty Re: Akai me no kuroi inu. (NPC)

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:29 pm
Approved.
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Akai me no kuroi inu. (NPC) Empty Re: Akai me no kuroi inu. (NPC)

Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:16 pm
archived

Akai me no kuroi inu. (NPC) XmGUKMS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum