Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vizard/Arrancar sparring ground! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vizard/Arrancar sparring ground! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Vizard/Arrancar sparring ground! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vizard/Arrancar sparring ground!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:24 am
{..Haisuke Madamarui..}
{..The Vizard..}

[..Enter Post..]
Hollow Haisuke heard that, the arrancar called himself as a god.Such a weakling that would make him laugh so loud, a weakling cannot be a god, he will be the slave.Hollow Haisuke would raise his zanpakuto up, beginning to charge up a violet reiatsu around the zanpakuto of his.Once its fully charged, he fired three times, called the Piercing Lightning.Which can either slice a zanpakuto into half, or slice up a cero up.Once he fired, Hollow Haisuke Fire out the same blast, the lightning blast.But this time, Hollow Haisuke fired double lightning blast, which making that weakling arrancar getting a little bit more hurtful vy his attack, but that arrancar can have only an average chance to block this attack.After doing every and each of these attack, Hollow Haisuke began to charge up a cero on his index finger.Then he spoke towards the arrancar, which is the weakling.

"DON'T COMPARE ME TO THAT WEAKLING, HAISUKE!I'M MORE POWERFUL AND STRONGER THAN HIM!AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Once the cero is fully charged on his index finger, Hollow Haisuke fired towards the arrancar, with huge power in it.Hollow Haisuke's spiritual power suddenly jumped up, which have increased his spiritual power a bit.Hollow Haisuke suddenly get over-excited, which made him wanted to fight more, and kill more with his bare hands.He then spin his zanpakuto, with violet reiatsu around it.He decided to throw at the arrancar male, named Akuma.Before hollow haisuke's zanpakuto would stab Akuma, the zanpakuto suddenly appeared behind the arrancar.The distance between the zanpakuto and Akuma is near, almost 5 meters away only, which Akuma's chest was stabbed from behind.Hollow Haisuke was filled with excitement, with his spiritual power suddenly jumped up again, making it a little more higher.Hollow Haisuke would then charge another lightning blast on the tip of his zanpakuto, also spoke a few words to the arrancar.

"DEATH AWAITS YOU!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Hollow Haisuke would aim his zanpakuto towards the arrancar.Once he fired the lightning blast towards the arrancar, the huge, powerful lightning blast would be heading towards the arrancar.The arrancar won't able to take such a damage and not able to sheild himself with his weak thick sheild of his, but he guarantee the arrancar to be alive with this attack.

[..End Post..]

Last edited by ::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-:: on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
Vizard/Arrancar sparring ground! - Page 3 Swordsmen

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vizard/Arrancar sparring ground! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Vizard/Arrancar sparring ground! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Vizard/Arrancar sparring ground! - Page 3 Empty Re: Vizard/Arrancar sparring ground!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:22 pm
Kazukiii, that's determined as powerplay as you have godmodded that he's unable to escape the attack & unable to block the attack and other powerplays.

The arrancar won't able to take such a damage and not able to sheild himself with his weak thick sheild of his.

The
distance between the zanpakuto and Akuma is near, almost 5 meters away
only, which Akuma's chest was stabbed from behind.Hollow Haisuke was
filled with excitement

ETC!

And Haisuke's reiatsu bursting up to average captain level is totally
fine as he's close to learning bankai (determined by his tier). The only
thing I'm iffy about is the powerplay. So, the way I'm gonna give my solution to this problem is that Kazuki has to edit Haisuke's post so that this thread may continue. I'll send a PM to him regarding this.

I'll be moderating this thread from now on to search for any powerplays (ie. our well-known godmodding&metagaming).
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vizard/Arrancar sparring ground! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Vizard/Arrancar sparring ground! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:10 am
edited and Gin can continue to post.

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:14 am
Haisuke Madamarui
{..The Vizard..}

[..Enter Post..]

Hollow Haisuke's eyes widened.Which he heard Haisuke spoke to his inner hollow suddenly.He grabbed his hollow mask and tried to pull it out, his reiatsu slowly leaking out from him when he tried to pull out his hollow mask.

"I won't let you have my body!I WON'T LET YOU HAVE IT!!!"

Hollow Haisuke screamed in pain, when Haisuke tried to pull out his hollow mask.Hollow haisuke swinging his zanpakuto around, saying,

"NO!!!LET ME FIGHT!YOU'RE INTERFERING THE FIGHT!TRUST ME!I CAN DEFEAT THAT FILTHY SCUM!I CAN DEFEAT HIM!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Haisuke succeeded to pull out his hollow mask, with black blood coming out from the mask when he pulled it out.His hollow mask drops, breaking into pieces, panting.He was tired, using up half of his spiritual energy.To end this fight as soon as possible before letting anyone see his true power of him, he can summon his hollow mask, but only a temporary control over it before himself was being taken over again.But even wihout summoning, he still can defeat that arrancar.

He begins to focus all of his spiritual energy on his zanpakuto, the spiritual energy also leaking out from him.He raised his zanpakuto, all his spiritual energy was released from his zanpakuto as his hollow mask appears in his all released spiritual energy, as he shouted.

"Endless Lightning: Raikou!!!"

He exploded, appearing in his phoenix form.As also his black reiatsu with red outline was released from him.He raised his blade, flying towards at the arrancar with maximum speed.When he rushes foward the arrancar, his inner hollow spoke,

"Well, there is no point if my landlord's gonna croak."

A red reiatsu began to be fully released from his inner hollow body, which combined his hollow power and his shinigami powers into a complete maximum power.He goes foward to the arrancar, swinging his zanpakuto on the arrancar with a huge blast released from his zanpakuto with an amazing speed, dealing the arrancar that could lead the arrancar to death, but since the arrancar had hierro, it can save him from death.His shinigami powers and hollow powers were combined, making it more deadly than ever that was able to kill his opponent.His blade going foward the arrancar, depending if the arrancar can survive the cut from the blade or not.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vizard/Arrancar sparring ground! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Vizard/Arrancar sparring ground! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:42 am
Colin gasped, returning to counciousness. He nearly blacked out again from the pain. He struggled to turn himself over, onto his back. He managed to push up his upper body to see what had happened. His major wounds had healed, but he was still experiencing the after effects of the Eagle Soul. When he saw what was happening, he could barely believe his eyes. He hurled, racking his thin frame and making him feel even worse. Whatever the outcome, he didn't have much strength at all left. After he saw the fourth ice wall go up he felt what was coming.

"You idiots! You're both going to die! Just stop! There's no point anymore! Just stop it!!"

Colin crawled over to his zanpakto, through the bile. He was sickened, but he had been stuck in worse before. He reached it, and used it as a walking stick to stand up. He was unsteady on his feet, and felt dizzy as he stood up. He hurled again, down to his stomach lining. He felt chills, and knew he would feel terrible for days. The world swam a bit, but he continued to walk, in his torn clothing. He had said his piece. He had fought, and made it out alive. He had prevented that arrancar from entering the human's civilization. He was thankful to his savior, whoever he was. Whatever the outcome, he had accomplished what he set out to do, and decided he would go somewhere by the ocean next time he wanted to fight hollows...

Thread left.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:19 pm
Archived

Vizard/Arrancar sparring ground! - Page 3 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum