Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Rejected Mishevang without a Name Left_bar_bleue5/100The Rejected Mishevang without a Name Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

The Rejected Mishevang without a Name Empty The Rejected Mishevang without a Name

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:14 pm
ARRANCAR

GENETICS

Character Name:
The Nameless Mischevang or as the sisters just call her, “Mischevang.”

Character True Age:
Unknown, she was created by an experimental procedure.

Character Appearance Age:
Most likely she looks in her mid-teens (13-17.)

Character Gender:
Female

Orientation:
Freelancing

Personality:
She was originally created as a death machine to replace Miku. She acted on instincts and the will to fight for her freedom. If she panics, she will go into a mindless killing spree in attempt to remove everything that scares her. It is clearly unknown as to what can scare her. Designed for killing, she lacks nothing in relations to killing things in simplified or complex ways. She even displayed the intellect to allow her to come up with ways to kill her enemies, even if she was in strict captivity. As a death machine, she is the kind who will not hesitate to try and kill those who threatened her life and freedom.

Mischevang is naturally a cold-hearted and sadistic girl, which is in the liking of her creator, Ashlei Clixx, the original Mischevang. She has very little fear in her while she has a heavy dislike for being contained. How and why she broke free and escaped from Ashlei remains unknown. One part of her is ruthless to the point that she is willing to kill anyone, even Ashlei if they get in the way. There is no clear idea of how she can be manipulated without killing the manipulator first. The most prominent piece of her was her hatred to mankind as she was drastically cynical.

However, there is one small unforeseen side effect to the experimentation of her creation. In some of the fights she previously had against the Yayjuu and the Vizard Corp, she retreated in fear without killing anyone. At times, she completely drops out of any form of spiritual sensory, making her perceived to be inactive. She inconsistently changes between evil to good, then back to evil as certain events happened around her; one happens to be a music box playing. She appears to have developed a trigger where she switches between two different personalities.

Once flipped, she became virtually harmless with the mindset of early childhood. Unlike Mischevang, she is quite timid to strangers and corpses, especially the chance she freaks out to seeing mutilated bodies, despite she (technically Mischevang) being the one who did that. All the time, she was curious and has more tendency of following her curiosity than staying with someone who can protect her. The annoying part is the notion of “mindset of early childhood” is that she is very sensitive and prone to start crying the moment she is insulted or hurt, even in public; when she is scared, she would run away and if she is cornered, she is likely to accidentally attempt to kill the attackers on instinct. Strangely, she has a fascination for music boxes rather than something practical. Even though she may appear to have uneducated intellect, she displayed most of her intelligence was within the boundaries of instinct (example: Someone is about to write “2 + 2 = ?” but by the time the person wrote the plus sign, she answered “four” ahead of time.)

The good side of this girl is as said before; it is an unforeseen side effect in her creation. Common beliefs stated that there is no absolute evil or absolute good in anyone, making it the closest explanation as to why Mischevang was inconsistently disappearing and reappearing in plain sight. Figuratively, she is two sides on the same coin, which side it will land on is unknown until it landed still. Her polar dual-personality can be exploitable, but reckless as potentially anything could be her trigger at this rate. Mischevang has a hatred for mankind, but her alter-ego has a child-like curiosity for them. It is unknown of it being possible or not, but if the memories still exist to still have that trigger, she could fuse both of her egos and be one neutral person. However, it is skeptical to say it will never happen.

GENETIC LOOKS

Appearance:
Angry Lucy Pictures, Images and Photos
Mischevang
Lucy (Elfen Lied) Pictures, Images and Photos
Mischevang’s Alter-Ego
Lucy Pictures, Images and Photos
Moment before she became Mischevang

Bone Appearance:
She is highly different compared to the other Arrancars as she does not have any bone fragments on her other than the two blunt horns which is covered by a hat.

Hollow Hole:
The hollow hole is missing, suggesting that she is made by an unknown, yet experimental method.

Reitsu Colour:
She has no reiatsu color at all.

ZANPAKUTÔ

Sealed Zanpakutô:
She appeared to not have a zanpakuto.

Racial Abilities:
Telepathy: It allows her to speak to someone without uttering a word and they can still understand what she said. Although Mischevang is the only one of the two egos to be able to fully use it at will, her alter-ego can instinctively use it to call for help when in distress like a child looking for her mother when lost.

Alternative Metaphysical Manipulation (AMM): Mischevang is the only one of the two ego’s who could use it at will without needing reflexes or instinct, but her counterpart can use them, but often on flukes. The ability involved compressing the reishi in the air to form four transparent arms that cannot be seen by people who are unaware of its spiritual nature. However, it is all the same if the person is not focusing. Upon materialization of these arms, Mischevang or her counterpart can use them to pick up objects, throw objects, boost themselves up into unreachable locations, or to attack. The offensive property of these arms is their capability of vibrating at a speed that could compete or even overwhelm the Steele Schneider, a tool of the Quincy. At such speed, it is entirely possible for her to tear apart a human or shinigami lieutenant with gratuitous ease. The vibration also provided the heat necessary to ignite any flammable components that was within her arms’ reach (wood-based materials are excepted.) Luckily, Mischevang’s alter-ego cannot access to that offensive option so the best she could do is throw things at the opponent, which is unlikely. However, be aware that these arms correspond to her durability as strength rather than just how hard they can take a hit. Considering they are made of reishi, dispersing them can cripple her offensive and defensive options as the arms can also stop most attacks, but are limited to these arms only, so it is like fighting against a net than a brick wall like any barrier.

Intuitive Prequisa: Not only she can read how strong her opponent’s spiritual pressure was, Mishevang can judge the speed, durability and strength while predicting further tactics similar to how Syazel Granz demonstrated his perceptive analysis upon Renji Abarai and Uryu Ishida. It is clearly a mystery if her alter-ego can use this ability so Mischevang can come up with the tactics as she lay dormant.

Flesh and Blood: It is believed that Ashlei created Mischevang from a piece of herself, coincidentally giving Mishevang the ability to detect and track down Ashlei Clixx without any assistance, like she is both drawn away and attracted to Ashlei.

Interior Hierro: Unlike most arrancars, Mishevang has Hierro directly protecting her organs and bones, so it may appear that she suffered lethal damage, but she has not. Basically if her alter-ego was hit by a truck, she will just sit up battered and bruised, but no broken bones or torn organs aside from a torn pride where she literally cries in pain.

Genetic Planting: Either by a kiss or having her AMM phase into the male’s head, Mischevang can “clone” herself, making the humans give birth to something like her instead of normal humans. To the humans, either it is considered a birth defect related disease that is too dangerous to be kept alive or a form of evolution. For all Mischevang cares is that if can survive this long, why can she not have a legacy? If there is a case that she has a significant other or a partner, she can also continue her legacy by being fertile herself.

RESSERECCION

Resereccion Name:
(what name does their resserecion go by?)

Resereccion Release Phrase:
(What do they say to release their sword?)

Release Actions:
(what do they do to release their sword?)

Resereccion Appearance:
(describe what their resserecion looks like)

Resereccion Abilities:
(explain the several powers and abilities this form grants them)

DUES EX RESSERECION

Dues Ex Name:
(what name does the second resserecion go by?)

Dues Ex Release Phrase:
(what do they say to release their final form?)

Dues Ex Release Actions:
(what do they do to release their final form?)

Dues Ex Appearance:
(describe what their Dues Ex Segunda looks like)

Dues Ex Abilities:
(explain the several powers and abilities this final form grants them)

SKILLS

(leave the skills alone until the application is approved. You can then go back and add them if you want to)

Skill Level: Hierro: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Pesquisa: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Sonido: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Cero/Bala: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master

PAST

Ashlei’s Lab Notes:
Note 000: The creation has started as a bit of flesh and a vial of blood are provided for genetic and vessel construction basics. New data is implanted as well via main terminal across the room from the incubation tank so she will not have the same powers as mine while having early education during her incubation. The purpose of this project was to create another sister to replace Miku and not just a clone. The expectations are her intellect is up to date and her powers could rival Miku’s, but at a greater efficiency. Possible complications would be minor, but still considered in the listing; possibility of her going feral, possibility that she will rebel, and the possibility is that she dies upon birth.

Note 001: Her body is forming up as expected and her initial brain activity was innate after a day from the start. She is still a twisted yam in comparison as the hair is still does not exist yet. According to the alpha and beta waves of the brain, she is observing me as the waves climbed whenever I get close to her, and then spiked before going down as I move away. I may just be paranoid, but I could have sworn that she has some animosity against me. I have Nada observe the incubation for five minutes, but he reported to me that he has the same feeling that I do.

Note 002: Third day after the project’s initiation and she already developed hair at an expedient rate, thus giving her long hair possibly by the fourth day. Her eyes are fully developed as well as she is clearly observing everyone’s movements, including Nada’s and Lucy’s. I would have pulled the plug if I suspected that girl to go rogue, but science is about theories, tests and evidences, so I cannot do so until I have the result instead of going on a hunch. Her brain activity is lower than before, so it may be the case that she already learned about her surrounding and only focuses on the bystanders and myself. I’m quite interested to see what else she could do on the fourth day. The thought of communicating with her before she is officially matured would be interesting.

Note 003: Fourth day: She is already developing many things and no longer was curled up; she instead was floating in a straight position like she is standing in the water. As I looked at her, she returned with a leer, which is expected since no one would like to be in a stuffy old tank. I planned to give her till the next day before officially releasing her from the tank so she can walk for the first time. When I touched the tank to see her react physically, she responded by palming against the thick glass. It brings me joy to see that I have made a new breed of arrancars; the kind of arrancars who can survive through mating or infecting.

Note 004: What is bothersome incident; I returned on the fifth day to see the tank smashed opened from the inside and the incubation fluid all over my laboratory. Nada was the witness as he tried to stop her, but four of the Numeros are slaughtered by nothing when they came close to her, even Nada lost his two hands, thus before he can regenerated the hands back, the girl disappeared. I opened the Garganta, thinking that the girl knew how to use it, but I was wrong as the girl rushed out of hiding and dived into the portal. Nada and I pursued the girl in attempt to recapture her, but we were too slow to react in time, so we have to cloak our spiritual pressure to avoid detection while in Karakura. I began searching the Central while Nada looked at the Sukai.

Note 005: I have found the girl and I tried to notify Nada about it, but he is too far to get to her in time, so I followed. Humorously, she ran in front of a mass transportation bus and took a hit, leaving a dent in the bus; I noticed that she is battered up, so I thought her hierro must be we- ... Why the hell is she crying?! She might as well stir up the shinigami for all I cared. So I left with Nada following, leaving this reject to die.

The Rejected Mishevang without a Name 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Rejected Mishevang without a Name Left_bar_bleue60/100The Rejected Mishevang without a Name Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

The Rejected Mishevang without a Name Empty Re: The Rejected Mishevang without a Name

Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:16 am

I Approveds the use of Mischevang xD

However without resserecion Ill have to give her a 3-1
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Rejected Mishevang without a Name Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Rejected Mishevang without a Name Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Rejected Mishevang without a Name Empty Re: The Rejected Mishevang without a Name

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:03 am
Nini-chan forgot to move this topic ^^

The Rejected Mishevang without a Name FXpoQxJ
The Rejected Mishevang without a Name 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Rejected Mishevang without a Name Left_bar_bleue5/100The Rejected Mishevang without a Name Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:01 am
Archived due to no further use for now.

The Rejected Mishevang without a Name 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum