Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Crispen
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crispen Cronos Left_bar_bleue0/0Crispen Cronos Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Crispen Cronos Empty Crispen Cronos

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:06 pm
S H I N I G A M I

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Crispen Cronos
Appearance: (what they look like pics are welcomed)

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality: Crispen is a very aggressive person. Almost anything can piss him off, even when he's in a good mood. He likes things done his way and thinks that if someone does something another way, even if they are successful, it is not done right for the pure and simple fact that it could have gone wrong. When Crispen himself makes a mistake it is usually done in a way that could have been avoided if he had taken some caution. When someone else makes a mistake Crispen takes pleasure in it, usually, especially if that person has done something to annoy him. He is very vindictive. Crispen is also analytical and hypercritical. It's easy for him to point out other's faults but cannot admit his own. Most of his mistakes he seems to do on purpose either because he doesn't care or thinks he can handle a situation, which explains his arrogant attitude. He seems to fight more seriously when fighting stronger opponents. His moods can range from quiet and moody to warm and playful. It's often hard to tell what he's really thinking because he will typically fight for his own pride or justice.

B A C K G R O U N D

History/Background: As a human, Crispen had many public service jobs, which included police work, in forensics and enforcing the law, managerial positions, and even some laborious tasks. He was constantly held back because of his attitude and could have otherwise easily attained a position in power. He made a few friends and a few enemies. To his coworkers he seemed like a normal, typical person but that was just his work attitude. He tried to cover up his faults while working on the job, but when talking to the boss or the higher ups, he would always lose his temper either to what he believed was their incompetence or someone's misgivings. He died in a plane crash on his trip to New Jersey. When he entered the Soul Society he was a loner for a long time. He continually found himself facing hollows, so he had to learn how to defend himself. Once while fighting a particularly tough hollow, Crispen believed he would die. The axe that he made was knocked out of his hand and was under the hollow's enormous foot. In a final act of desperation, Crispen screamed at the hollow, cursing him and all their kind. He promised that if he ever got the power to destroy them, he would. The hollow seemed to stay still for moment, looking at Crispen. The hollow began to laugh at him. In extreme anger, Crispen swung his fist at the hollow. The hollow knocked him back and began to torment Crispen. When the hollow was about to administer a finishing move, Crispen instinctively, almost innately, wrapped his hands around what would seem to be a sword hilt. The hollow seemed to back up instantly, afraid of what was happening to Crispen. The battle seemed to have froze, both combatants were staring at the new sword that entered the battle. The spiritual pressure emanating from Crispen was crushing the hollow. It only took two swings of his sword to kill the hollow. Several weeks later, Crispen entered the Soul Reaper Academy.

Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Neuria
Appearance: (What is the physical appearance of your Zanpukto? Meaning what do they look like inside of their inner world)
Inner World: (What is your Zanpukto's inner world like?)

Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : (what does the sword look like when its not released?)

Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: The sword can slightly alter what the opponent sees, almost like a fire can change the view of things in its surroundings.

PhatomTech:

Release: (What you have to say in order to release into Shikai. Try to be original please!)

Shikai Description: (Your character or your sword's new appearance)

Shikai Abilities: (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)

Bankai Description: (This does not apply until you learn Bankai)

Bankai Abilities: (This does not apply until you learn Bankai)

R P S A M P L E

Roleplay Sample:

S K I L L S H E E T

{Please do not fill out the following until your character has a tier}

General Skills
• Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
• Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Kidou: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
• Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crispen Cronos Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Crispen Cronos Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Crispen Cronos Empty Re: Crispen Cronos

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:36 pm
Moved to WIP Due to INCOMPLETE.

Crispen Cronos FXpoQxJ
Crispen Cronos 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crispen Cronos Left_bar_bleue0/0Crispen Cronos Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:56 pm
Moved to Inactive WIP.

Crispen Cronos Ap8OoJO

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crispen Cronos Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Crispen Cronos Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:42 pm
Archived

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.