Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Baraggan Louisenbairn  Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Baraggan Louisenbairn  Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Baraggan Louisenbairn  Empty Re: Baraggan Louisenbairn

Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:10 pm
Sir, One Phrase. RP Sample. That Will Be All.

Baraggan Louisenbairn  FXpoQxJ
Baraggan Louisenbairn  2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Baraggan Louisenbairn  Left_bar_bleue10/100Baraggan Louisenbairn  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:53 pm
HALT

Sorry, I don't know if I can let this application be approved properly. The powers that Barragan holds are excessively powerful, and quite honestly very bad for most characters to come up against. I can allow it to be fully reviewed and approved, however I need to be completely sure you can be trusted with these abilities - possibly making his Resereccion an event-only ability. While I understand that coming up to fight a character like this is usually in understanding of risk, it's preferable that we don't have that much of a risk in this...

I hope you understand, Gin. Do you have reason to allow us to trust you with these abilities?

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Baraggan Louisenbairn  Left_bar_bleue10/100Baraggan Louisenbairn  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:20 am
Yeah, I was just doing my job, sorry. A member raised an issue with the idea of someone having Baraggan, and I reacted in kind.

1: Good to know.

2: Also, good to know. XD

3: Well, it could be quite simple. See, the abilities are generally: "If you touch, it's over." Instead, it could be more like: "If you stay in it for too long, it's over," making the miasma itself more of a prolonged exposure attack than anything. It would also make Baraggan more susceptible to attacks from opponents with high speed ratings. On the flipside, while ranged attacks could be negated, a fast enough one might make it through too. There could be other weaknesses, and I think you can work with them.

4: Finally... GREAT to know. It's good to see a member focusing on something that was previously unexplored in the series.

However, I'd like a second opinion on this. So I'm going to ask that this application be looked at by either another Advisor, or an Admin. When you've made any revisions that you need to, I'll give my check-over of it, my own tier, and then ask for it to be second-checked. Is that fair enough?

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:26 pm

• Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Picture/Equivalent Sentences for Appearance [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x] SEE NOTE
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [x]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [x]

Comments/Notes: Changes are good. While not detailed, understandable.
Tier: 0-4

MARKED FOR SECOND OPINION
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Baraggan Louisenbairn  Left_bar_bleue0/0Baraggan Louisenbairn  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:47 am
Dai has pretty much mentioned everything that has been a problem with having Baraggan in the past; however having STRICT limitations on his very OP powers can be put in place. Editing his powers for the sight may be necessary to the flow of this site. If we are going to accept this, there needs to be some kind of antidote in which Barragan can produce and/or a antidote that was formed by the cyber mind and is available against his particular poison.

Maybe even modifying his deathly abilities so that it doesn't rot away so quickly could be of assistance. Having someone like Baraggan is... not ideal but we respect the wishes of members and try and make it possible for them; even despite dimming them down a bit. I'd like to see it cleaned up and added maybe an antidote ability.

Adding in a certain time before it effects your body is also necessary; so take into account what Dai and myself have said.

Before anything is decided; please fix everything I have asked and then we will work from there. I will also agree on the tier being given.

Baraggan Louisenbairn  Ap8OoJO

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:05 am
Alright. Looks like it's been done well enough. You have the character, and you also get three chances. After three strikes, the character will be killed permanently.

APPROVED @ 0-4
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum