Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Silence Falls {Event Thread} Left_bar_bleue0/0Silence Falls {Event Thread} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Silence Falls {Event Thread} Empty Silence Falls {Event Thread}

Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:08 pm
||K - A - I - E - D - O||
Silence Falls {Event Thread} Scaled.php?server=683&filename=kaiedopostimage2
||M - O - U - I||

If you value you life, heed this warning; beware the fury of a calm man.

[D E S T R U C T I O N]
===========
[R E I G N S]

The power radiating from those involved in the clashes around the island could be felt from miles out, but this man wasn’t miles out. Kaiedo landed with a soft thud on the ground, his eyes scanning the nearby area for any signs of resistance. Anyone not associated with the Monsuta, K-World, or their allies could be a threat to this mission, and he would not waste time with words. Luckily, this first area proved to be more or less deserted. He opened a small portal near him and reached inside, withdrawing a strange metallic object roughly four feet in length. He looked over the object for a moment before he forced a small bit of energy into it. At the center of the strange object, a small red pulse appeared for a moment before fading away. A moment later, it repeated itself. He wasted no time in shoving the spike like object deep into the ground of the island. He then held a hand out over it.
”Kyokko.”

He muttered the word, but the spell took effect all the same; the spire vanished from site all together in that instant, all traces of it having been there now gone. The first step was complete; Kaiedo turned, observing the area a moment as he determined where the next location should be. He would have to move quickly; while he was releasing only a negligible amount of reiatsu and there were clashing energies all around, he needed to make sure he kept himself and his mission hidden and kept the beacons out of harm’s way. If he could keep this under control he should be done with this in a very short amount of time.

{Note: If I do not get any response I will move Kaiedo along to the next post myself. I will do this after 1 day real time has passed.}

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Silence Falls {Event Thread} Left_bar_bleue0/0Silence Falls {Event Thread} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Silence Falls {Event Thread} Empty Re: Silence Falls {Event Thread}

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:19 pm
H A K A I | C H I K A R A

Silence Falls {Event Thread} Hakai-1

Silence Falls {Event Thread} Hakaithisbgfvseibgeg-1

|P O S T I N G | M U S I C|

W O O D K I D | I R O N |

"My ultimate rival is not you; you are not aboard my level."

Silence Falls {Event Thread} Hakaithisbgfvseibgeg-1

† T E A R I T U P †

The sounds of clashing, buildings breaking, almost everything you could imagine was going on... this was all out war. The sheer pressure that was being radiated off the people and everyone there was crazy, even more crazy that radioactive had entered, which literally did radiate off him. The space just above the floating island cracked, as a large fist quickly smashed through, the fist had metal shards embedded into his skin. Quickly, a larger black area opened up revealing a man standing in it. His hair was down to his back, while covering his face was a type of cloth to minimize the radiation effect that had been entered into the area. The garaganta was quite big, big enough to bring around 3 people in, however this was the normal way that Hakai liked to enter, big and flashy. Each step he took echoed, as he did so he saw another man already there. Kaiedo Moui this man was, he was quite good to have as a subordinate, a good man in general despite their first quarrel. He already saw the man setting up, the pillars flashing; at the sight of this Hakai managed a sigh.

This was the start of something big, something that Kaiedo, Kin and Hakai himself were planning. This thing that would turn the tides of the event, make things at a bigger advantage for K-world and their allies. Quickly the man jumped down, his feet making a soft landing as he did so. His eyes were fixed on Kaiedo, he looked to his right looking at Kaiedo and smirking a bit before standing up straight and scratching the back of his head. It was a bit confusing, the man didn't even wait until Hakai or Kin had arrived to pull this thing off.

"Geez Kaiedo, you're really into it ain't ya?"

Hakai sighed, he looked around the lights illuminated, yet the pillars were not there... it had already begun...

† N O T D O N E Y E T †

Silence Falls {Event Thread} Ap8OoJO

Narku
Narku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:17 pm

::ZANE|Nagumo::
Silence Falls {Event Thread} Nezumi_Manga_Pic24
|Rebel Dragon Of The Yajuu|
==========================================

==========================================
1-3+
" Foolish. You think just because you have strength you can beat me. You know of the world"

Nagumo reached the island with little to no hassle. Working for the Yajuu was quite strange, but still if they could help him control the demon inside; then of course he would do what they ask. His foot steps made soft impression on the ground. He walked around the area, he noticed that it was pretty desolate and controlled. As he walked on he heard the loud roar of a garganta, a little technique he had learned of in the Yajuu clan. It ripped holes in dimensions, allowing the safe passage of being s though them. This became apparent when a man stepped out of it and jumped down to the earth nearby. It wasn't until the loud roar quite down, did Nagumo realize the true sounds of the island. Everyone was at war on this island. The sounds of rock breaking and bodies impacting the ground echoed " Tsk.. This is bad. Is the island's power really worth all of this. Maybe if I had it, I could control Abel" The boy lifted his hands, staring down at them..afraid almost of what was caged inside.

The boy walked a little ways, following the path provided by the earth itself. Until he seen two males looking as if they had just arrived on the island themselves. The young teen stood they're with cerulean blue hair and matching eyes. The air to him became awkward as he imposed on the two. Almost as if he wasn't welcomed. Zane turned his head with calmly before walk pass the two, his hand stuff in his pockets. His expression obviously showed no interest in what they were doing. His job was to find the emerald, later contacting them of the location. That was all that was asked from him. The Yajuu org had to have wanted something to do with it. But he may want it himself if he could get his hands on it.

Silence Falls {Event Thread} 373c39ea49ba1ba79a6b3b3cc890e4ea5
If thats all then your surely wasted life.
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:14 pm
||K - A - I - E - D - O||
Silence Falls {Event Thread} Scaled.php?server=683&filename=kaiedopostimage2
||M - O - U - I||

If you value you life, heed this warning; beware the fury of a calm man.

[D E S T R U C T I O N]
===========
[R E I G N S]

Kaiedo gave little reaction as Hakai made his flashy entrance; quite the opposite of how he had made his way to the island. Then again, that was a good signifier of their dynamic really; Hakai was flashy, loud, and brimming with power where he was quiet, subtle, and also brimming with power. These were the leaders of the Monsuta summed up in a nutshell. He turned to look at Hakai as he landed.
”The quicker we move, the better position we’ll be in if the shit hits the fan.”
He wasn’t worried about holding his own in a fight if that’s what it came down too; on spiritual enhanced ground like this he would be at his most powerful, and he was confident of his own capabilities to fight off anyone that made a good at him. However, the plan hinged on not being found out so quickly if they could manage it; the beacons needed to be placed before the activation could commence. If they had too many disruptions then the plan would have to be altered.

As he was thinking about that, a new figure appeared on the scene. He turned to look the new man over, his cold grey eyes revealing nothing of what was going on in his mind. The man didn’t seem interested in either confronting them or even interacting with them. That worked well for him provided that was what was going down, but how Hakai would react would most certainly be different. The boy would be lucky if Hakai didn’t strike out immediately.

”Time is of the essence; if the island isn’t destroyed first someone will aim to take hold of it.” he said with little disregard for the man now. He gave nothing away about their plot anyway. He turned, deciding on the next location; the island was bigger than he had originally heard about, which would extend the time they needed to spend to complete the task. It would take a fair number more than he had originally planned, but he had accounted for that possibility. Now, he would simply have to hope he would have enough to pull this off.

He turned to head off .

”I am going on ahead,” he said to Hakai, his only warning before he was carried off by shunpo, covering a good deal of distance before a second one and a third, and he repeated as such until he had covered just under four miles or so. He produced a second pillar and began the process over again. Hakai would either follow or deal with the boy; either way he would probably be helping all the same.

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Silence Falls {Event Thread} Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Silence Falls {Event Thread} Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:35 pm
- R E I M U I R A M A S H A -

Silence Falls {Event Thread} 2ld7wbs
"I have the sworn duty of protecting my island's people, guarding the gems with my life and seeing that all those do not live in fear while each breath escapes from my lips. I will upload the laws of the Iramasha people and banish the souls who disobey it into a fine oblivion. I am Reimu Iramasha, Iramasha Guardian Leader and Shrine Maiden to the clan." - Reimu
- T H E S H R I N E M A I D E N -

---------------------------------------------------------------

- H E R T U N E -

- E N T E R P O S T -

Silence Falls {Event Thread} A0dijq Silence Falls {Event Thread} A0dijq Silence Falls {Event Thread} A0dijq

H E R E I C O M E
Today was the start of a brutal war for a piece of Legendary power known as Chaos Island. It all started when this ancient piece of Iramasha History had somehow materialized itself into the world of living after being trapped in some sort of negative realm for the past eight hundred centuries to her knowledge. It was a piece of the original Iramasha Island that was forged when the Angel's and Demon's of each world united. It somehow got to become too chaotic, according to Reimu, and eventually it was removed from Iramasha Island and sealed within it's own realm where it apparently ascended to the strength most warriors fighting on Chaos Island see today. Thus, The Iramasha were called to retrieve their precious island back from all those who wished to take this unknown piece of Anicent Iramasha Origins away from them for the sheer power it possessed. Which, in turn, meant that Reimu wasn ot going to sit by and let these beast do whatever they pleased with Chaos Island. So, she joined up with all those Iramasha's whom where heading out to the human world in order to do battle.

Eventually, Reimu found herself being teleported in a massive burst of white light by the Iramasha Guard leader, Koichi Iramasha, and all those thousands of Iramasha's who appeared on the island during the first wave in which they would storm Chaos Island. She was amazed at his strength for being such a cowardly boy when he was so young, but she had no time to dwell too long in her thoughts. And as such, Reimu would soon begin to find herself flying at insane speeds throughout the island looking for a powerful threat to take down for the sake of her title, clan and the protection of the Soul Society and Earth; keeping the balance at the back of her head every second she was moving. Closing her eyes, she then began to focus on the area around her before finally finding two powerful entities in the area. They seemed to be Vizard in origin and very powerful. Wanting to investigate things further, Reimu opened each of her eyes and used her Chaos Energy in order to create a small mirror. From there, she used Chaos Warp in order to place it above Hakai and Kaideo before the other Vizard darted off.

From what she could see, Hakai was one of the most dangerous Vizard's out there. There was no mistaking the image she saw on the Yuudeshi Network that was then shared throughout the Gotei 13 and eventually the Iramasha Clan. The other guy had to be his comrade or second in command, since she noticed that there were strange spikes coming out of the ground. As such, she knew this guy would be a much bigger threat for the time being if she had let him get away. Reimu couldn't do much for the Ziamichi she detected, but somehow, in her heart, she knew that the Vizard Corps leader would be on his way here soon to deal with Hakai. From the Intel she gathered, this Hakai person was his student and would be swiftly dealt with whenever Zin Yuudeshi arrives. But, she knew she couldn't leave things as she were, so as she approached in a blinding white light, Reimu had a large sum of her Chaos Energy attach itself to Zane Nagum's body in order to protect him from Hakai.

Should he accept this energy, it would increase his overall strength, speed, endurance and defend him somewhat against Hakai's attacks for the next five post or so. This would also apply to kidou spells, Shunpo, Hakuda and other Shinigami type moves. Hopefully, this young lad would have sense enough to know when to back off from this fight and leave it to the professionals. In any case, Reimu would also have a massive Chaos Blast extend from her back and move at around three hundred miles per hour towards the first spike Kaideo had made. If Hakai or someone would get in the way, it would then spilt into five different smaller Chaos Blast that would move at around four hundred milers per each until they hit their intended target, explode or are cancelled out somehow. This was meant to put a damper in whatever plan they had in mind. Along with that, Reimu would also send out a distress signal to all Iramasha in the area that she would need back-up in order to deal with Hakai. With A threat this big , there was no way she could not deal with it alone. Especially with her chasing after the other Vizard who was seen fleeing. Someone else would have to deal with Hakai if Zin could not make it to this battlefield.

Glaring upward towards Kaideo's directions, Reimu then used Chaos Warp in order to jump on his Spiritual Pressure and appear thirty feet above him. "This should be good enough to deal with the likes of you, Vizard scum!" Placing each of her hands down towards Kaideo location, Reimu's eyes flashed bright white as she began to create an invisible web comprised of her own Chaos Energy along with the Chaos Energy made up the air of the Island itself in order to hopefully catch Kaideo by surprise and trap him. Should this move be successful, when an opponent is trapped in this web their speed is drastically decreased as well as slowly decreasing the amount of reiatsu the opponent has over the duration they spend within this web. Not wasting any time after that, Reimu then used Chaos Warp in order to throw herself higher up in the air. "Begone!" Without much warning, Reimu then placed her hand in the air and began to suck much of the Chaos Energy in the area into a large Chaos Blast above her head.

Glaring downward at Kaideo, Reimu would then easily convert some of the Chaos Energy into fire in order to give this blast an extra edge. And finally, after a small charging time, Reimu pointed her right index finger down at the Vizard and sent the flaming Chaos Blast flying towards him at around two hundred miles per hour. However, before he could react, should this go as planned, Reimu would snap her fingers and have this Chaos Blast explode over a two hundred meter area. If he was caught inside of this explosion Kaideo could possibly face severe third degree burns that could damage his skin, cause extreme pain and possibly even began to burn some of his muscle and bone. Together with that, the blast would have a devastating sound wave inside of it that should rock Kaideo's senses to the core and do away with some of his sound and inner ear; possibly causing problems with balance. And, along with all that, the blast would then leave nothing but a carter full of intense flames reaching upwards of eight hundred degrees Fahrenheit.

Pleased with herself, Reimu would then hover around in the air with her defences up. If you could get a good look at her,from a far away distance or even up close and personal, Reimu would look like a graceful and attractive woman fitting of her shrine maiden title. Her skin, thanks to not being in the heat of battle at the moment, was very smooth soft, like a new born baby almost. It has a very light complication that goes together with her bright attire. For, you see, Reimu normally wears vivid colors with her shrine maiden like attire. Thus, for today's battle attire, Reimu was seen wearing a large red ribbon in her hair and seen holding on to a special rod gohei with many paper seals attached in streamers. Along with that, she was wearing a red and white dress remotely similar to a shrine maiden's outfit with detached sleeves leaving her shoulders uncovered, and a red neckerchief.

As for her natural appearance without the clothes, Reimu had shoulder length black hair that flowed down well past her shoulders and towards her back. It really went together smashingly with her attire, at least when she is not in the middle of combat, hehehehe. And with the way things are going, she was going to get real ugly real soon. So, if this Vizard were to push her far enough, her hair would sometimes turn a brighter brown or reddish color in combat due to her Reiryoku altering her hair colour. The same goes for her similarly coloured eyes. On any normal day, Reimu's eyes will be a dark hazel brown. However, in combat, it can sometimes glow a dark or bright red depending on the circumstance.

In any case, Reimu would have to prepare herself for combat. Sure, those attack's would be powerful coming from a person of her caliber, but there is no point in draining herself dry to the bone. So, taking a slight sigh, Reimu would clap her hands together and place a rather strong barrier that was red in colour and comprised of Chaos Energy across her entire body in a sphere-like shape. This was meant to shield herself against surprise attack's, most weapons and some cero's. At the very least, it would take the damage of a major attack first and make it weaker by the time it would hit Reimu. Eyes flashing bright white now, Reimu would then clap her hands together one more time and have the ground around the pit Kaideo would hopefully be in form into a large cage. After that point, Reimu would then send more of her Chaos Energy in order to make it very difficult for him to get out without at least using some of his own energy to bust out. And, with the Chaos Web still in effect, this would hopefully tire him out.

And thus, with that, the real battle would be set into motion. The First Major Battle for the Shrine Maiden would begin the instant Kaideo would emerge out of this containment. She wasn't sure what the other Vizard would do, but she pray'd to her many gods that an ally would appear to deal with him. And then, that's when it hit her like a ton of bricks. She still didn't deal with the other spike Kaideo had formed. With a frown on her face, she then placed each of her hands outwards as she had two Chaos Blast form beside the barrier that were white in color and then shot them off at around one hundred miles per minute. She was getting slightly tired at this point, but hopefully that would cause some damage or destroy it completely. Reimu honestly had no clue what these spikes were, but had a gut feeling she needed to destroy them in order to protect this precious island from harm. Forgetting her original duties, Reimu was now focused on stopping each of these men from succeeding in their plans.

"Vizard, this is just the beginning of my attack. I will not let either of you pass without going through me. Prepare yourself to be purified by the Iramasha Shrine Maiden, Reimu Iramasha." And with that, Reimu spread out each of her legs and began to close her eyes in order to become better in tune with the environment around her. This battle...was going to get really serious. She could feel it in her bones. This was the real deal...

And now, with Reimu's battle plans all set, the results of her assault would soon be shown to the world!

- E N D P O S T -

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Silence Falls {Event Thread} KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum