Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zack Williams
Zack Williams
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Peaceful Park? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Peaceful Park? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Peaceful Park? - Page 2 Empty Re: A Peaceful Park?

Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:20 pm
Zack thought about how to answer that question. Maybe they could be he never really felt anything yet. Then again he had realized he was a Null not to long ago. If his parents hadn't locked him up in the house so much maybe he would have realized earlier. Maybe by now he would be able to sense other beings but he hadn't practiced or noticed anything like that yet. "Honestly, I can't answer that question because I don’t know. I didn't realize I was a Null until last year because my parents kept it a secret form me. Right now I'm an apprentice and don't know much. I'm learning how to use my powers and something new about my race almost every day. I'm surprised you don't know more about us then I do." he said and smiled.

"Dirty work? What type of dirty work do you do if you don't mind me asking?" Zack asked ad cocked an eyebrow with his head tilted a little bit to the side. He hated this habit that he usually did when he asked a question or was confused. People said it made him look like a confused dog. although, when he did this most of the times he was confused...he just wasn't a dog.
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Peaceful Park? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Peaceful Park? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:22 am

Yang Iramasha

Newly found powers, interesting; Yang listened to the boy speak. If this race was hundrads possible thougsands of years old...then they did a pretty damn good job at hiding themselves from her researchers. She wasnt plotting anything terrible for his people she just found this interesting. A race that she hadnt heard about...and she was six hundred and sixty-six years old.
"What kind of powers do you have...or you are now aware of at this moment?"
She questioned, if he were to ask about her sudden interigation of his race she'd explain she had nothing to hide anyways.

Yang heard his question about what dirty work she had, she chuckeled a bit. If only this he knew of what as out there, all the differnt...POWERFUL races...Arrancars, Zaimachi's...Iramasha's, Shinigami's, Vizards..Demons and the list goes on. She thought it was best if she didnt scare him of this...in time he'd learn of them and possibly how to defend himself against them.
"That's Iramasha buisness kid. ou'll learn when your older."
She chuckeled a little.

||Kitty's Characters||

A Peaceful Park? - Page 2 PLEASEWORK2
Zack Williams
Zack Williams
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:35 am
Zack thought back. he knew what powers they were capable of because he had been told of this. either that or he looked it up. He closed his eyes and scratched his head which sometimes helped him think. After remembering he opened his eyes and spoke. "Ah. I remember now. We do alchemy. We can do transmutations, enchantments, and many other things. We can gather reiatsu from the air and use it as well." he said and nodded. A quick thought popped into his head. Why was he telling this woman all this? She could use this against his race one day. He pushed that thought to the back of his head because she seemed like she had no ill intentions towards him or his race. Then he thought about Iramasha. He heard that somewhere...

"Iramasha? I've heard of them somewhere before. I just can't remember where. Do you mind explaining them to me?" he asked with a friendly smile. This was another quality of Zack that some may consider good and some may consider bad. He was almost always curious. That's why he usually got lost in thought. While he waited on yang's response he tried to remember where he had heard of Iramasha and what they were...
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:55 am

Yang Iramasha

"Ahhh alchemy, I thought that pracrice died off; guess I was wrong."
She whispered more to herself than anything; she remembered back where there was once a time alchemy wasnt allowed. She shook her head as she remembered how very much afraid people were of Alchemists and thier powers. Those were the good old days, when humans feared the dark...A small smirk started pushing though but she shook her ead and heard his question. A curious boy he was indeed.
"The Iramasha Clan is made up of Angels, Demons and a cross over between the two, Hybrids."
She explained, so he had some exposure to differnt rances that was a good thing though the earlier he started learning about them...the better it might be for him.
"I would know this because I am an Iramasha of the Main Demon household."
She said, there was no need to 'hide' this little face, she knew of his race so it was only fare he knew what she was.

||Kitty's Characters||

A Peaceful Park? - Page 2 PLEASEWORK2
Zack Williams
Zack Williams
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:12 pm
A demon eh? This too interested Zack. he looked at her again. She didn't really look like a demon or at least right now she didn't. then again Zack probably didn't look like a Null to most people so he decided not to say that thought out loud. "You're a nice demon. At least you are towards me. Most people say demons or nasty beings who are evil and kill just for killing. You don't seem like that type of person though so maybe they were wrong." Zack said and smiled his friendly smile still. Most people would be afraid if somebody told them that they were a demon but not Zack. even though he was only fifteen he understood that there were different types of people out there.

Zack then wondered the same question that she had wondered about him. "Hmm. What type of powers do you have?" he asked and tilted his head. He was very interested now. he wanted to know the history on them and everything but he wouldn't pester here with all the questions running through his mind. Instead, later he would just look it up somewhere and get what information his mind craved for.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Peaceful Park? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Peaceful Park? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:21 pm
Locked since I haven't seen Zack in awhile.

A Peaceful Park? - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum