Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane makes the first Strike (open) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Zane makes the first Strike (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Zane makes the first Strike (open) Empty Zane makes the first Strike (open)

Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:28 pm
Zane
Stone Cross Commander, K-World

Zane makes the first Strike (open) Boys-anime-guys-7855061-312-500

Zane was only a teenager in appearance but as for the power in his young body well he could be considered one of the strongest humans alive. He was a commander of a cross of k-world and was cybernetic being all those things have played a major factor in his life and power. But this was only the beginning of his life and currently his next task was to take over the Atarashii Settlement. It seemed rather easy and with the Gotei and Iramasha dealing with chaos island it was a great time to make important strikes at them.

With a part of the Soul Society in their control as well it will be much easier to keep track of the two being in the same realm. Now it must begin the first strike is here.

In the settlement it was a usual day in which everyone was doing there job and law enforcement was keeping everything in order as it should. But eventually a portal opened in the middle of the town stepping through at first was Zane and 7 Stone cross members. They couldn't be identified as k-world unless you payed attention to the symbols on the members. For law enforcement they stood on standby some of them while others when on to call more of them into the area. As they were doing so as well Zane began his speech to the people in the area.

"Hello citizens of the settlement I'm here to ask if you'll join our noble cause and help us change how this works and let us control it. With your help we are certain to make this place even more organized and crime ridden. Together we can also take down the Gotei and help you all return to a peaceful Rukongai." he explained.

After doing so Zane waited for the law enforcement to react and if the did attack him he would be well prepared even if a huge group of the Gotei showed up he could call upon the rest of his cross which was back at the barracks. It be a easy day if they would join or surrender but usually you can only dream those but if they did resist he would just take this city down a building at a a time nothing will stand to resist his power right now in this settlement.

The soldier watched during his speech and during the time they were lined up behind him in a straight line like a wall as they've been trained to do and if anyone wanted to harm them they better strike from behind or get pass Zane. But the most interesting thing of all is that he hasn't revealed him self as a commander to these people so they are unaware of his full and mighty power. But then again they can fell some of it but not his fully released potential.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane makes the first Strike (open) Left_bar_bleue5/100Zane makes the first Strike (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Zane makes the first Strike (open) Empty Re: Zane makes the first Strike (open)

Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:56 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unohana and Baiseirei's Story
"The Hand, The Cat and The Shield"
Zane makes the first Strike (open) 6b4e9d50
Zane makes the first Strike (open) Fighter-1

Unohana was on her way to the village of Atarashii so she can go to the mountains where she can collect her valuable herbs for those who needed them. The wind was nearly comfortable as her braided lock was whipping side to side. Behind her was her former lieutenant, Isane Kotetsu. The tall silver-haired woman was carrying Unohana’s zanpakuto, Minazuki as Isane was handpicked by Unohana for personal training so Isane can become the new Fourth Division Captain in an event something happened to Unohana and the situation called for Isane’s assistance. “Un-Unohana-Taichou?” The shy woman asked her captain for an audience. Unohana turned her attention to Isane with her eyes closed in a caring way. “Yes, Isane-san?” Unohana replied, acknowledging that Isane is heard. “Did you have a bad feeling about this trip? We are still at war and many of us are at a handful with the Chaos Island discovery.” Isane spoke her concern to Unohana. “We are safe enough as it is. I-” Unohana answered before being interrupted by a feeling. According to how Isane looked ahead to the village, she felt it as well. Something is happening and it is up to Unohana and her former lieutenant to investigate. However, according to the intelligence, a Sugiura was watching over the village. If the enemy was going to attack there, no doubt that Sugiura would be in their way. “Isane-san. Will you go ahead and notify the local authority figure there? Stay out of sight please.” Unohana instructed Isane before seeing her run off ahead of Unohana.

When she arrived to the village, Unohana usually keep her spiritual presence to virtually little, making her very hard to tell if she is a captain or not, but it hardly matter when she is seen because of her haori that complimented her maternal appearance. Her reputation in the Gotei 13 was substantial enough that her name was spoken by the eleventh division with wary. She is kind, but she can also be scary without giving a leer, even scarier if she did. She stepped closer to the village square and stopped as she witnessed a small group of men with their leader preaching to the crowd. “I doubt that the Thirteen Court Guards are truly responsible for the condition of the Rukon Districts.” Unohana spoke out gently as the crowd looked upon the lone captain. “I have no qualms joining the Thirteen Court Guards because I see for myself that we are putting our efforts into the safety of the Soul Society. However, we are stretched thin since the events in recent past. The nobles that are meant to govern the Rukon districts are also aiding for the better good of the Rukon Districts. But with the war going on, we are stretched even thinner by lack of support and by the enemies feeding it with unsupported accusations in attempt to tear the Soul Society and hurt the Rukon Districts more with rebellions and more crimes to come. I shall not fight back and continue onto my routines, but the choice is yours to make. Will you support the enemies for the hopes of the more peaceful Rukon Districts or aid the nobles and the Thirteen Court Guards with your own contributions for the better of the Rukon Districts and the Soul Society?” Unohana gave her speech after their speech. The sound of her voice was sincere and modest while motivating and with the reputation that Unohana has around this village, there are too little doubts that Unohana would lie to them.

Abruptly, another woman walked into the scene with an unmistakable appearance. “Honorable Kotetsu told me of the intrusion. Who are the intruders?” The woman spoke without a hint of anger or annoyance. “Uno-chan! Heya!” The woman abruptly shouted to Unohana with a cheery look on her face. “Uno...chan?” Isane spoke while she just caught up with the woman. “Bai-sama, I assumed these young men are them. I saw them talking about our friends back at the Seireitei.” Unohana replied to Baiseirei as they both kept their peripheral sights upon the group of men. “I see. My big sis told me that she promised to the villagers that we watch over them and I was here for that promise.” Baiseirei spoke out like she was not the brightest bulb of the good guys. “Isane-san. Don’t show them your zanpakutou. I see that it will do us no good if we fight an enemy that we don’t know and they would think the same.” Unohana spoke to Isane as she stands there, waiting for their leader to make a move.

Zane makes the first Strike (open) 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane makes the first Strike (open) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Zane makes the first Strike (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:25 pm
Colin awoke, startled. He felt the powers before he saw them, and he crouched down behind the small shack where he had fallen asleep. After his training, he had decided to rest in this village, just plopping down and having himself a nap. He looked out over the corner of the hut, just enough to see what the powers were. At the lead was the strongest of the powers Colin saw with his cybernetic eye, and he scanned this man. He noted his calm demeanor and how he spoke influentially to the audience. However, Colin listened between the lines, frowning.

"...this works and let us control it." "...Take down the Gotei..."

Uh oh. This could be a really big problem. They aren't here for peace, are they? Colin wasn't a lover of the Gotei 13 either, but he respected them and their mission to keep the peace. That's a peace that these people seem to want to disturb. Well, I won't let them harm this place! Colin loved the quiet settlement and how it worked. These were strong people who had made their own choice for peace, and Colin wasn't about to let this stranger destroy it. Colin put on his tilly hat, standing up straight. He held in his power, not letting much out. He knew it wouldn't fool a cybernetic eye, but a foot soldier wouldn't stand a chance against him. He flash-stepped to around Zane as he was listening to Captain Unohana's words, and appeared for just a moment in front of the soldiers. He stood there, at his great initial height, but also with his deceptively-thin body. His hands were at his sides, and he was providing no threat to the intruders. He began to speak as he disappeared, talking as he began his attack.

"I know not why you are truly here. You are not a person who promotes peace. I see blood in your past, from the way you hold yourself. I refuse to allow you to harm these innocent's with your forked tongue. I heard between the lines of your little speech. And I also REFUSE to allow you to senselessly destroy this place!"

Colin simply seemed to vanish, having used shun-po, as he switched into attack mode. His fists were now up, and he appeared next to the soldier farthest from Zane to the right, as Colin wanted to remove these lackeys before he had to fight the man who seemed to have quite a bit of power. Colin lashed out, tripping the soldier as he appeared on the ground, swinging his legs. Then he appeared above the man, his sheathe above the man's skull. Colin shot the hilt of his blade down with his thumb as hard as he could, cracking into the base of the man's neck, paralyzing him from the neck down but not killing him. Then he spun, drawing his zanpak-to as another soldier rushed him. He leaned back, sidestepping. Then Colin brought his blade down, slashing the man's arm. Then he continued the step, slashing the man down from his back. Colin didn't try to kill him but whether he lived or not depended on the soldier himself.

Colin felt as something thunks on his shoulder. He grabs it, flipping the next soldiers blade with the soldier attached on the ground. He spins around, holding a defense position against the soldiers and Zane himself who had spoken to Unohana.

"Captain Unohana. I am Colin Washi, the Eagleman, Lieutenant Colonel of the Vizard Corp's setor 4. We cannot allow these men to roam free and destroy the people and life here. I place myself at your direction until this situation is over, Captain. Now, what should we do?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane makes the first Strike (open) Left_bar_bleue10/100Zane makes the first Strike (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:40 pm
N A R U M I

Zane makes the first Strike (open) Scaled.php?server=684&filename=narumi

H I D E Y O S H I

"Ittadakimaaasu."
1-1+

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The simple half demon hybrid boy looked up at the sky in boredom. He didn't know what he was doing at Atarashii Settlement for. It seems like Zero went to the opposite direction of Narumi, unintentionally or just simply didn't know the boy will be coming along with him for the mission given by Kin himself. How much Narumi hated that man, he didn't know. But for now, he'd have to keep his words to himself until the right time comes. He just wishes for someone to be there with him, fighting together to defeat Kin. If that doesn't work, then he'll be grinding toward the goal by himself. Narumi has yet to find out why he had some sort of grudge against Kin. No idea why, but maybe due to some circumstances that Kin just puts himself off of. Seeing him a few times, it was rerally excruciatingly painful just to stand few meters close to him. Like as if someone was grabbing you and nailing you down onto the ground.

He looked at the people doing some marketing work like many of the industry today does in the world of the living. Sitting up in the air with his legs crossed and elbows on them to support his head being lifted up by the hands. His eyes rolling persistently with extreme boredom. Why did he have to take this mission again? Oh, right, to gain a bit of Kin's trust. Working with Zane wouldn't be too hard as the older looking one just lived two years that Narumi has yet to live out. But in comparison of their sizes, Narumi was drastically too short. He sighed in realization that this outlook wasn't going to last forever so he quickly geppo'd few meters behind Zane where he simply waved with a "Yo!" with his usual little-boy voice that he hated so bad of having. He couldn't wait until his voice starts to change.

Then, something unexpected happened in front of his eyes. There seemed to be a possessor of a high reiatsu. In shock, he just widened his eyes a bit and narrowed them in seriousness as he hopped on Zane's back, grabbing him by his neck area so that he can hang like a backpack.

"Zane-kuuun, you don't mind me on your back, do you? You're too tall for me to look over with."

He said that like an infant wanting some milk from their mother. His face was pursed up like he sucked on a lemon; basically a kid's face with the pitch in his voice that can be described as adorable tos ome people. He looked at the white-cloaked lady with an adnormally tall woman standing next to her. This has never been the worse time he has ever felt so small as he usually heightens over most women, especially in Karakura. Maybe because the lady isn't of Japanese blood. But she did seem like it, so it was sort of awkward. He just stared at the tall woman creepily then shook his head like a dog getting the soaked water off of their head.

"I'm ready!

Another cute tone.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane makes the first Strike (open) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Zane makes the first Strike (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:57 pm
Zane
Stone Cross Commander,K-world

"Well I wasn't expecting a Gotei captain this just makes things interesting." He said after she had made her introduction.

It was quite easy to figure out that it was one by just noticing her for a second. With hiding reitsu like that she was most definate what he was expecting. But then he most definately sensed a reitsu to worry about as it moved right close to. He quickly looked over as the attacker had sweeped a solider and was talking. It was when he was about to strike the second time that he made his move. A shield appeared above the strike not enough to stop it but enough for give time for the solider to act and move out of the way, which he rolled out of the way. Also at this time Narumi jumped on to his back but he tried to ignore that. Next move as Colin strike at the second solider he also but a shield in a way from his attack as the final solider he couldn't really do much for a toss. Then the attacker seemed to move back and face Zane and reveal who he was.

"I thought they taught you to use caution when attack a commander espically me. I'm Stone cross commander, Zane. Also Commander Narumi get off my back, enough with the child act sometimes your worser than Yako in child category. Oh and for striking first my dear friend here is your prize." He said and a Yin surge was charging in his hand.

As so Zane after Narumi got off his back or not would Geppo two feet away from Colin in front of him and released it. As it went at Colin it split into multiple attacks some targeting the three others that were techiqueally his allies. The attck was already having it's boosting effects on him as he used it. This was where the true battle will begin to decide the Atarashii settlement's fate. It was all out now, Zane wasn't going to hold back either this was victory and he was going to use every insturment in his arsenal. From shields to the great awakened abilities this was all out war. Even if any of them tried to counter he was sure that he could block any attempt to attack him.

As for the soliders the ones attacked wer getting up from being tossed around while the others waited for a commander from either commanderb but were prepared for any try on attacking them this time.

The fun begins!

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane makes the first Strike (open) Left_bar_bleue5/100Zane makes the first Strike (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:43 am
Unohana and Baiseirei's Story
"In Defense of the Village"
Zane makes the first Strike (open) 6b4e9d50

In the instance that Unohana noticed Zane moving his arm to attack, she said, “Bakudo number eight, Seki” before snapping her finger. A round shield appeared before Colin as the projectile sent by Zane impacted against the shield and was forced to return to Zane, with addition to two of his men and that boy who is obviously on Zane’s side. Baiseirei noticed the attack and drawn out her ryuuteki, the sacred weapon of storm. Isane noticed the attack by Zane and shouted to the crowd, “Get out of the battlefield! Follow me or get caught in the crossfire! Hurry!” The crowd heard Isane’s shouting and began to follow her out of the village. Three of them stayed and it worried Unohana as they may have chosen to side with Zane. Baiseirei viewed these three to be foolish to remain in the battlefield as she glared at Zane. She ran to the three and stood between them and Zane. “What are you doing? Get going because this is not your fight.” Baiseirei spoke to the three, but the three shook their head. “It is our fight as well because we’re defending our village.” One of the three replied to Baiseirei. “Then I won’t stop you, but do you think that your efforts will leave more to mourn?” Baiseirei negotiated with the three. The three took a moment to think and they all frowned to realize that they have a family to look after. “I’ll create a wind barrier to protect you three.” Baiseirei finished as she held her ryuuteki to her lips.

She began playing the flute as the wind suddenly starting to pick up at a great rate. It soon became so windy at random paths that any projectile attacks would be useless if not anchored. Unohana stood by and watch as to find what is going to be Zane’s next move. As for the boy, Unohana knew that he will be trouble and must be dealt with quickly. However, he is a child to Unohana and she cannot fight a child, so she is stuck being at defense if Narumi decided to attack her because she is a healer. If that is the case, she has to bind the boy down to keep him from attacking anyone. “Walls of iron sand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end. Bakudo number seventy-five, Gochutekkan!” Unohana incanted while having her two hands together. During the incantation, five orbs of light trickled through between her fingers before she raised them into the air. The orbs orbited above her raised hands and in the end, Unohana brought her hands down to her waist as the orbs shot into the ground, making five pentagon points on the ground. Normally, any small boy would be easily distracted by the simple light show, making it easier for five incredibly tall pillars of thick metal of unknown origin to fall around the boy. The pillars are chained together, preventing the boy from trying to separate the pillars with force. The pillars tipped inward, preventing the boy from leaving his metal prison by jumping or flying.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane makes the first Strike (open) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Zane makes the first Strike (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:28 am
Colin watched bemused as the small child got on Zane's back. What in the world? This is no place for a kid! Is he trying to get killed! Colin had been knocked back by the barrier, and he wondered how he was going to get past these shields. I've never seen anything like it! Colin watched as Zane made his move. He got on the tips of his toes as his cybernetic eye saw a great power forming in the man's hand. Colin prepared himself, putting his weight forward. He nearly jumped away when he heard a voice from behind, Captain Unohana. He heard her say Seki, and Colin saw the barrier form. He took his chance, throwing his zanpakto down, releasing his shikai, as he knew things were going to get serious now. His He saw the other woman run up to three men and Colin nodded to himself as he saw her make the shield. Colin felt the wind begin flying all around him, and he smiled. Perfect. Someone else who can use wind.

Colin leapt forward, right in front of Zane and his shields, after Unohana performed her binding spell. He landed on the ball of his right foot, and he pushed off it, slashing. He was testing the shields, seeing what it would take to break them. He made only one attack before he landed on his left foot, and he did a small turn, facing Zane. He raised both claws above his head as he spun. He pushed down on his left foot, going forward. Then he slashed down with all his might, either on Zane or one of his infernal shields. Colin's feet shifted to his heels, his weight back to dodge the counter strike. Then Colin leapt backwards, landing on his hands. He pushed down with all his strength, throwing himself into the air, seeming like an easy target. However, Colin held his claws in front of his now compacted together body, using them as a sharp shield.

He landed, either on Zane or his shields. If he landed on a shield, he would slash at it with all his might, trying to break it. If one of the soldiers tried to stop him, Colin would tear them down, focused on stopping his foe. If Colin was unable to break the shields, he leapt back, considering his options as he hit the ground, his claws in front of his chest. He landed on the back of his feet, and he pushed forward, running straight at Zane. He slashed down, trying to reach a solid surface, be it the shields or Zane himself. He tested something, firing an attack at whatever it was he connected with. He brought his left hand back, crying:

"Sphere of power, form in my hand. See the light of the BURN! Hado 8:Kaen-dama!"

In Colin's back-reaching hand formed a sphere of fire. He pressed it forward, releasing it just before it hit a surface, so that it wasn't blown away by the wind. He used the momentum of the attack to push backwards, pressing down on his legs and leaping back. He held a defensive stance, his claws at his sides, pointing at Zane, in an evasive position.

"Tell me something. How do you do it? How do you live with yourself, knowing you are being a disturbance. You are helping no one. You are wasting yourself and your abilities, destroying rather than creating. You think you can waltz into the soul society and take it over, just like that? Well, I can tell ya, ya got another thing coming."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane makes the first Strike (open) Left_bar_bleue10/100Zane makes the first Strike (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:29 pm
N A R U M I

Zane makes the first Strike (open) Scaled.php?server=684&filename=narumi

H I D E Y O S H I

"Ittadakimaaaasu!
1-1+

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ I'm Here To Stay }

[ GET YOURSELF UP ]

Narumi hung on Zane's back like any annoying child would do. He never identified himself as an annoying kid but rather an amusing teen. He never liked being called a kid but he had to admit that he is a kid. It is a rather complex system but people will get used to it someday... hopefully, that is. This kid was wearing camouflage shorts that went a little below his knees and blue sneakers. He was actually wearing a shirt this time, a v-neck. It wasn't rather too baggy as it was obvious that his underage pecs and abs were showing through the outfit. It was one of his favorite style to be worn. Something that is incognito was his absolute delicacy. Believe it or not, 'delicacy' was the word that Narumi used when he found the style of outfit he would want to wear for the rest of his life. Surprising? Or no?

Anyways, after a few seconds of just hanging there with a cute adorable expression that his age can make, Zane requested that he would get off. Narumi made a slight whining noise at his favor but pushed himself off of Zane by thrusting his arms forward. He backed himself up a few meters away from Zane to keep a good space for the battle that was upcoming. What Narumi noticed was that the lady whom seemingly looked wise with the white haori over her, she was obviously a captain of the Gotei. It wasn't an organization that Narumi hate but had to seem that he hated them since he well... quite obviously belonged to the K-World if he pounched on Zane's back in a friendly manner. Now, he had the biggest advantage of this fight here. He may not be the strongest one here but he's definitely able to hold off on his own and create the best results because of his look, or basically... his age. That's right, his age always clouds people's judgement to fight one because many adults (including possibly the most prized swordsman) would reject themselves from fighting a kid, often leaving themselves wide open. That's when Narumi would probably take his chance. He would jump on them with his great agile body then land a hit on somewhere that may seem vulnerable to him. In battle, Narumi was like the General-type of guy even though his childish personality will get in his way sometimes (especially when he's fighting along with friends or subordinates from the same organization).

He kept a good stance that most hand-to-hand fighters would. That's when he saw the lady with the white-clothing on clap her hands. It wasn't like there was a ceremony around here... other than the fact that they were attacking this settlement, if that counts. The thought of attacking that lady was a bit frightening. This woman looked like a generally nice person; a gentle one if you want to be specific with one's personality. Something about this woman carried that scary aura around her.

After the clap, Narumi would only stare at the hands to see five orbs spawning out of it between the fingers. In amusement, he widened his eyes with his mouth in a gap, showing his pearl whites. His teeth had fangs due to the demon blood that he carries. The funny thing about those orbs was the fact that it made a trace as it went on... like a tail was coming out of it. Unfortunately, that was when Narumi's teenage hormones kicked in.

'They look like sperm!'

He thought to himself and lifted his arm up against his mouth only to muffle his giggling. It was childish thinking like that but that was because he's just too honest. He glanced over to Zane for a quick second during his laughter and calmed down with a serious expression when he saw him getting attacked. He was sure that the guy wouldn't be going down too easily though. It was only natural.

Narumi looked back the captain lady and saw that the lights disappeared. And in sudden, the kido was falling down onto Narumi; exactly five pillar-like objects bounded by chains. They fell on him. They weren't painful or heavy but the more he tried to push himself up, the more straining on his body came. In frustration, he twisted his head to face Zane's direction in the puppet-like way; stopping in the middle of the turn. A comical tear fell out of Narumi's eye looking like he's pleading for help.

With a strangled voice and a hint of child voice on top, he managed to get out a...

"Save me?"

[ IM NOT DYING YET ]

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:11 pm
Zane
Stone Cross Commander, K-World

This was turning out to be a interesting battle as a kido deflected his surge and sent it back it at himself but a shield easily appeared to capture it so he could reuse it like a bomb sort of. Even through he hope to do some damage it seemed that it was hopeless with that captain active. Then another kido dropped on too Narumi that prevent him from moving and the Vizard was making a move at him from above. The vizard also asked him a question about him, asking how could he being a disturbance. As it all happened Zane reacted quickly, moving back from Colin at least 500 mph and as this Shields could be seen flying every where as he moved. They acted as sort of blockers for him in case someone tried to stop him at this speed. But for the time he was at this speed several shields and the captured surge shield moved over to Narumi as he slowed himself down.

The shields that were normal turned and cut through each of the pillars with ease but if that wasn't enough to make it collapse in the middle of the pillars he made the sheild containing Surge explode with at that force it should case for most of it to fall a part and allow Narumi to get himself out. That's when Zane had stopped himself right where his soldiers were. While he was stopped he commanded them to do what they could to cause a distraction for others if it comes down to getting the land or the town he much have this city burned to the ground and with that and if they were allowed they ran off in small groups to cause some troublesome mischief.

Finally his attention returned to the three of his oppoents with ease to check what they were doing as he commanded his troops. It seemed that the vizard had released when he attempted to attack him he wondered what he was capable of. As for the one playing the flute she seemed to be controlling these unusually strong winds. It could turn into a problem for his shields but he never really had trouble with winds through the thought was still in his head through. As for the other two he obviously tell that the one he hasn't seen do anything escorted the villagers away and well the last one, the strongest well it was quite obvious what she was up do cause he moves have been having the most effect on them.

As it continued Zane called upon all his shields to gather behind , in front and the sides of them. With a total of probably 200 to 220 their were about 50 in each groups. He was hoping that he could swarm the 3 of them with attacks coming from all directions. After that he thought it be perfect time to answer the Vizard's question that he had asked earlier.

" You see dear, Colin I live with it because i was born into this I could of true choose to not be in the k-world army but what use does that make, I would still be a Kokuryuteshi ally and citizen. You all don't get it do you you became a vizard or a shinigami with doing so you automatically have a side that you start off on of course I'm not one to have to left the Gotei or corps to join, but I'm a Kokuryuteshi. I fight for my realm and success of my realm like yours and everyone else who doesn't betray their side. I think I'll be a Kokuryuteshi anyway and this...., will be a Kokuryuteshi city in my honor for winning here!" He told everyone who was in the area.

With that he made sure that this battle was his and watched his opponents like a hawk.

Fun is over....

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:46 pm
Baiseirei and Unohana's Story
"The Ice Sugiuran Duchess of Rain"

The wind was fierce as the air deepened itself into the chill of winter. Descending down further and further as the flute plays an eerie tone. The clouds above darkened before the rain comes down. The cold rain will disorient and stiffen anyone in the field, including allies. As for Baiseirei, she was very used to the winter season, so the cold rain will not bother her. When the shields freed Narumi, Narumi too becomes heavily affected by the environment’s hidden hazard. It is a hazard for a reason and that reason made Baiseirei notorious to her people. It is said that Baiseirei was blessed with the frozen world and no one could survive the harshness of Baiseirei’s deep world. She earned the nickname, “The Ice Sugiuran Duchess of Rain” because the rain symbolized the moment before Baiseirei would smite her foes by doing nothing. The rain grew heavier and sharper like they are turning into ice needles falling from the sky.

The shields surrounded her and her allies while Baiseirei serenely continue playing while moving in a dragon waltz. Due to the unusual dance form, many failed to interrupt her as she unconsciously dodged most of them. Due to the conditions’ magical properties, even the shields’ energy could be so resilient against the freezing rain as they soon enveloped into ice and shatter upon its brief moment of its brittle existence. The rain continues getting harder and harder to see through. Baiseirei soon with Unohana disappeared into the rain. At this rate, Baiseirei and Unohana could be taking advantage with the cover to be anywhere. The flute playing continues its imperialistic anthem for Zane’s and Narumi’s downfall. If Colin could see the idea, no doubt he will be taking it as an advantage than something inconvenient. Unohana did by getting herself out of Zane’s watchful sight and move to a location where she can support easier.

Because of the chilling air, the shields will have a shorter lifespan due to mystical freezing while any physical combat abilities are somewhat restricted depending on their strength. Only masters can overcome it fully as advanced strength users can only be slowed by a bit. With the ice rain, those who are caught in it will receive a consistent damage that is too small, but can be distracting as they can cause minor cuts and burning sensations. Above them, there are flashes of light in the clouds, signifying that it is now a storm. Baiseirei is only revealing bits of her total power while not resorting to her more feral forms such as Kyou Kyou. If it was that, Zane would be facing a true Sugiuran Beast by now and fall quickly before her ferocity that even Shimura Sugiura and Misaiko Sugiura have trouble taming.

As for Unohana, she knows not only that the frozen raindrops will cut; it will hurt barefooted enemies because these glassy raindrops will stick into the ground and make a wide field of natural caltrops. So she remains only a few inches off the ground to prevent the ice raindrops from damaging her sandals and hurting her tender feet. She even used some of her kidou to maintain a barrier over her like an umbrella to keep the ice raindrops from cutting her up like a thousand paper cuts.

Zane makes the first Strike (open) 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum