Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Zane makes the first Strike (open)

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Colin stared, dumbfounded, when he heard Zane's answer. We are all predetermined? BULL. Everyone's got a choice. Look at me. Fighting for the Soul Society, even though it kicked me out. I hope I have a chance to teach this guy something before he ruins his own life! Colin saw all the shields appear, and all of his defense's instantly shot up. He was ready for just about anything, when he hears something out of nowhere. He spins his head just a bit as he begins hearing a very eerie melody, and his eyes burst open, preparing himself. He saw the energy converging upon the place in waves with his eye, and he knew things were about to go south. He held his claws in front of him as he waited to see what would happen. All of a sudden, things got real cold real fast, and Colin realized things just got real bad, for him and Zane. He saw the shields become frozen and brittle.

He prepared himself, using his training from the mountains to conserve his energy, always moving. He was extremely glad he had his tilly hat on, as it would provide some cover to keep the heat in his body. He gritted his teeth, waiting, making sure there wasn't anything else he needed to know. When it began raining, and a drop hit his shoulder, he clenched his teeth, realizing he would need to do something. He thrust his claws in front of himself, as fast as he could.

"BAN-KAI! EMERALD WINGS, SOAR!!!"

Colin's claws disintegrated and suddenly in superspeed on his back formed his wings. By now, Colin had been cut quite a bit by the rain, but only minor annoyances. He quickly activated the feather shield, the feather's shooting all around him. The roots inserted themselves in his body, and his feet were on the ground, so they were fine. The fact that he wore boots on his massive size 13 feet also helped quite a bit, preventing the iceshards from penetrating his feet. You don't have a mountain range in your inner world without learning a few things about cold. He reflected, shivering, not from cold, ironicallty enough, but of his training with Soringuiguru. Soringuiguru was his zanpakto spirit. He looked over at Bai, wondering what in heck she was doing, moving around like that.

"Oi! Not that I don't appreciate the help, but do you have anything that allows me to use my actual power instead of this shield? If not, just continue, cause I ain't seen anything this guy has that isn't those frickin' shields."

He ran forward, using the speed granted by his bankai, even if it wasn't in wing mode. He punched through the shields, hitting them full on with his shield as well as his own considerable strength. He pulled from his pocket his plasma knife, activating it by hitting it's button. He ran straight into Zane, trying to grab his arms and hold them down. He wasn't able to do much else, considering it would knock out his shield. If the tactic worked, it would be like being run over by a porcupine, since the feathers were pointing outwards. Colin slipped the plasma knife's edge through the barrier, trying to slash Zane's arm.

Then he would try to pick up Zane, who would be considerably wounded from the sharp bankai feathers, and punch him clear in the face. Whether the tactic worked or not, Colin would jump back, then smack the ground with his right foot, skimming along the ground almost. He tried to reach Zane again and begin slashing him with the knife, going his max speed with the dagger. Since Zane had used so many shields, he wouldn't be as fast, which worked to Colin's advantage.

After about 12 rapid slashes, Colin pushed on his left leg, jumping back to dodge the counter attack. Zane would most likely be in great pain from the rain as well as Colin's attack, so Colin continued gliding across the ground, barely touching it. He did this to get away from the rest of Zane's shields, which, though brittle, could still trap him if he wasn't careful. When he got far enough away, he yelled at Zane past the shields.

"You claim we were all predetermined? BULLCRAP!! Everyone can choose! I was a wonderer for nearly 400 years before I decided on a place to call home, so don't give me that crap! And I don't care if you are a citizen and loyal, you will still die one day, and for what? A waste. I abhor waste! All that talent, and it goes to waste. I can understand that you were born and raised that way, but I was brought up different. This place will never become a Koruketashi or whatever you call it city because the people here understand this! I have been around them, as this is a calm place that welcomes anyone who isn't destructive and wasteful! You have no chance!!"

Colin stopped, panting. He knew it would likely do nothing, but he didn't want this battle to end without knowing he had done all he could to stop this man wasting his life.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Zane makes the first Strike (open)

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:14 pm
Narumi saw the shields cutting the five pillars on top of him. In joy, he escaped the kido spell done by the seemingly old lady as fast as possible. He heard Zane do some explaination on the K-world and blah blah blah. It was a bit annoying to Narumi's taste and he decided that it was time to finally get serious. His feet started to heat up and reveal an orange aura with steam pouring upward from the wind.

He started to feel a bit of chill around him then saw that it was literally raining ice from the sky. Narumi, being the quick guy he is... decided to geppo around the place to move away from the falling ice needles and increased his temperature to about five hundred degrees fahrenheit causing the ice needles to melt as it got closer over Narumi. It would only end up as a drop of water and fell on his skin then down to the ground.

He looked at Colin and with a smile, he generated blazes of flames in his hand and threw it at Colin in a barrage sequence. If these flames would hit him, it would cause an explosion that could cover up a five meter diameter. Getting started like this would be the best for now. He repeatedly did this multiple times and came to a stop, geppo'ing near Zane for the heck of it so that they can both watch each other's back. Colin was going to be easy cake for him but the lady in the white garb would be a tough one even with both of them.

"I'll get serious, Zane!"

He said with a confident voice as the heat around him calmed down next to Zane.

Spoiler:
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:05 pm
Zane
Stone Cross Commander,K-world

Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Boys-anime-guys-7855061-312-500

"It's cold..... "

Zane said this statement as a chill started to brew up then it was horrible as he noticed that it was raining frozen it started to fall and cut also land on him. It was very annoying and it just got worser as the Vizard released into his Bankai which was another thing that wasn't good in his book. With his high speed through he keep up with Colin and his now even highier speed which was annoying in his mind. It was also getting difficult to move it this frozen rain but then while he was about to sent a sheild out to block for him but then Fire was blasted at both Colin and him which exploded it told him that Narumi was now free from his prison. But then Zane moved back even farther as the fire seperated the vizard and him.

That was becoming a problem as it keep raining down causing him to have multiple cuts but the fire from Narumi was really hot which seemed to some of it as he got close to Zane and was cooling down his tempature. Had nothing in his arsenal that could exactly stop this attack and it seemed like his foes were no releaseing themselves espically the Vizard who was now in bankai but he could really tell about the other two. The songing being played on the flue was probably commanding this own frozen storm. He needed to stop that song in a sense maybe to stop the weather but to do so wouldn't be easy in the least.

" Narumi I recommend that we both release or use you abilities very active right now. We have to find the flute-player if we wish to stop this distraction." He told Narumi.

Then Zane looked around and knew that none of his foes were in sight so it was best to move while possible and he ran to the right in which he signaled Narumi to follow and hopefully he understood the message correctly. Now that they were out of their orginal location Zane thought this was the ideal spot for his release. He was going to enter his awakening. Hopefully with this he should be able to fight the two women as Narumi takes on the vizard with ease.

"I'm no longer holding back what I'm capable of it's time I revealed my true strenght, Welcome to my englightenment!" He yelled and after doing so the X mark on the back of his neck faded, as he was lifted off of the ground as his full power was revealed to everyone on the battlefield.

Zane's Hair tured to a pure white and eventully at the end of the process a entire armor covered his body head to toe. Even through it was similar to his shield material wise it didn't get cold inside. the frozen rain couldn't perice it and Zane was at his full power at last. He raced across the battlefield racing at the noise of sound called music as Narumi hopefully would deal with the other two for a minute or assist him in doing what he's planing. If he was correct then the sorce of all sound usally gets louder as you get closer to it and that was exactly what he was doing but by look of this rain from inside this suit of armor it seemed like he couldn't really see anything until it was right in front of him Which in this case could cause some problems for him at this rate.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:07 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baiseirei's Story
"...Then it clicks."

Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Fighter-1

With the rain going on, no doubt that Narumi and Zane would be looking for ways to counteract the ice raindrops. Baiseirei learned that Narumi is a fire type, which is both hindering her element of Water and complimenting her element of Air. What was considered non-consequential was Narumi’s intention of going after the Vizard as he is the only one presently fighting while Baiseirei and Unohana are standing at the background, safe behind the darkened fog of war. However, little did they know that Baiseirei was a prodigy of Sugiura magic; because of that, she always has something ready in case of disruption. On top of that, Baiseirei is a bobcat type, so her hearing is adjusted to the harshness of the rain while her eyesight was nearly clear. She definitely heard about Zane’s plan to find her and stop her spell by forcing her to stop playing.

Enacting on that, she plays a quick note with linger in the end, casting what she called, “Linger Tone.” Linger Tone is a form of non-audio enhancement spell concocted by Baiseirei to allow any of her maintained spells to do what its namesake implied; linger on until she plays another note to disrupt the flow. With the music stopped and the rain not ceasing, Baiseirei is free to use other magic spells to cause devastation upon the enemy force. The clouds thundered twice in under ten seconds, which is a sign of a greater power to come. “I’m no longer holding back what I’m capable of. It’s time I revealed my true strength. Welcome to my enlightenment!” Zane yelled out, which made Baiseirei curious as to what he has to give. Baiseirei looked at Unohana and silently vowed to keep her safe because she is important not only for the Gotei Thirteen, but also for the welfare of her people.

She focused deeply into the rain and noticed that Zane has turned into a being that is more than interesting. Baiseirei seen him as a tough guy and that is bad news . . . for him. Her heart raced as stars appeared in her eyes before turning to pink hearts. She made a high-school girl’s hyper-happy look with her face while squealing out, “KAWAIIIIIII!!!” Unohana definitely expect that outcome out of that transformation. Sure that Unohana knew about Baiseirei and her habits from the bobcat’s sister, Misaiko, Queen of the Sugiura. However, never once in her life that she seen Baiseirei acted like this with anyone other than Archer, a guardsman of the Sugiuran Castle. Before Unohana could recover to advise Baiseirei to take her enemies more seriously, Baiseirei . . . was out of her reach. The best that Unohana could do is watch and hope that Colin will leave the area before he is- wait . . . Baiseirei did not jump him at all before. Oh well.

The squeal would be heard by anyone in the area as the hyper-elated bobcat lady became a force that even Archer and most of the Gotei Thirteen has trouble against. Straightforward enough, Baiseirei ran for Zane at a speed that is only blink away while enough force to knockdown virtually anyone who is bigger and heavier than herself. The next thing anyone could know, Baiseirei pounces Zane from the front. If successful (which is very likely), Zane would be on his back on the ground with Baiseirei sitting on his codpiece while smiling like a cute, innocent girl. “Hiya! Don’t mind me, I’m just going to have a private talk with Zanny-puu~” Baiseirei spoke to Zane’s subordinates while an ice spike rise quickly in between their legs, stopping immediately close to their crotch by a centimeter, showing that she has high control over her powers while she is willing to hurt them if they intervene. “I’m Bai. You look cute for being so tough looking! Although you don’t to begin with, but I’ll make an exception!” Baiseirei introduced herself to Zane with a cheerful, yet bubbly attitude.

When she is like that, she can be very nice and peaceful . . . but dangerous and territorial at the same time. The result would be either she kidnaps Zane or she gets captured herself and becoming a new world of problems.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:21 pm
Colin watched as the flames got near him, and wondered their purpose as he took the shikai feathers on his arms and flew them up, creating a current that blew the flames back at Narumi. He watched as Zane tried to flee, and Colin realized that he must be going towards the flute player, as his cybernetic eye could see Zane's reiatsu running toward Bai's. He wondered what would happen until he heard the flute suddenly stop playing, but then the storm continued. He realized something was about to happen, and trusted Bai for the most part to handle herself, as he had no idea what was about to happen. He suddenly appeared behind Narumi, as he had to help somehow and this kid had seen fit to throw FIREBALLS at him. Colin's shield was formed still, but he knew he couldn't keep it much longer, since it created a constant drain on his reiatsu. He looked down at the child, his eyes hard.

"What a waste... Even a child, turned into a monster, wasting his life for something that can never be..." Colin looked down at Narumi behind his shield, probably looking at him in the eye now. "However, I am no fool. I am a former wonderer, and have seen terrible things. I have seen children devour thier parents when they least expect it, burn buildings to the ground. I will not underestimate you, young one. I will give you the honor you deserve, so that your so far short life will not be an entire waste. Be prepared... Also. One question for you. Did your parents ever take you fishing?"

Colin charged his reiatsu in his palm, firing his palm in the air, having quickly said an incantation.

"Bakudo 39: ENKOSEN!"

From above Colin's head formed a small square of reiatsu that acted as a shield, deflecting the drops and able to move with him, since because he is so thin the shield is so small. He is still cut a bit by the drops that move from the shield that he movees into, but it is much less than before. His feather's pulled themselves out of his skin and formed in his hand, creating his feather blade. He placed his plasma blade back in his pocket with his left hand as the blade was formed in his right. He held it horizontal to his body, level with Narumi's chest, and flicked his wrist. From his sword the feather's shot out, connecting by the roots to perform an attack meant to slice through Narumi. Colin then pushed his weight forward as the feather's retracted, getting up close to the child. He knew he could most likely create currents to blow away the child's flames, so he moved quickly. He began moving his whole body as he swung the sword, acting like a willow tree in high winds (Which is a fairly accurate comparison). After a few moments of this, something suddenly pierced Colin's ears, which were used to the high altitude of the mountains. He winced, stopping mid-slash and looking around, his eye seeing Bai's reiatsu spiking. Suddenly he watched as Bai attacked Zane, and Colin's face would be in a state of shock. It would look like a drop of sweat of embarrasment was forming on the side of his head, and his right eye with the sensor twitching.

He was fairly disgusted by Bai's behavior, as a fight was no place for such actions. However, his attention was soon brought to bare as a spike of ice shot up between his legs, the tip of the icicle forming as it was about a half a foot up from the ground now. Thanks to Colin's long and thin legs, he had time to act. He placed his feather's back into wings in the blink of an eye, and flapped down at about the same speed. He put a fraction of more force into the right wing, sending him up and to the left side of the spike. He gulped as he wondered what had happened, and then saw that Narumi was in the same predicament. This just isn't right! He thought as he saw the young man in trouble. He flicked his wrist again, the feather blade having formed. He put it above and to the right of Narumi. If Narumi wanted help, he could just grab the feather chain and escape, but his hands would be sliced open quite a bit. Whether he accepted Colin's help or not, Colin still made his next move. He searched out the Captain's reiatsu, and shouted in her direction:

"Oi! Captain Unohana! What should I do now? I really am NOT sure of my actions from this point. I believe we may have a problem here! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!"

Then he looked back over near Zane and Bai, and nearly retched, deciding for sure his next course of action. The wings formed, and one of them suddenly broke off, becoming a sphere of whirling feathers. It moved slowly but surely towards them, not really a threat but most certainly a reminder that this was a battle, not a nightclub. It would hang around them menacingly, never getting too close but nearly doing so. Colin knew there wasn't much else he could do, but he would do what he could do and help try to get Bai's focus back. He recognized the fact that if Bai attacked him he would be in quite a bit of trouble, but he decided to risk it because if something happened to her, then things would end up quite badly for all concerned. He hoped that Captain Unohana would be able to help if things went south.

He turned his attention back to Narumi, and crossed his arms. From in front of his body shot a Wind Blade, a great attack of slicing invisible reiatsu. It flew at Narumi, and Colin used the distraction to take a defensive stance and gather energy. He put his right fist out directly in front of his body, placing his left foot down on the ground out a step. He put back his left fist a bit from his waist's side and his right foot back a half step. His other wing was animate, moving fluidly, ready to take flight should something happen. He charged reiatsu, waiting to see Narumi's move...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:46 pm
N A R U M I

Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=684&filename=narumi

H I D E Y O S H I

"Ittadakimaaaasu!"
1-1+

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ I'm Here To Stay }

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ GET YOURSELF UP ]

Narumi kept a very adorable posture of an average child... well, not in this case would he be considered an average child. Since he was part demon and all. His reiatsu heat was increasing around him as the orange aura started to intensify themselves. The heat was enough to melt ices that gets close to him. Better yet, it might be able to burn off the skin of somebody within matter of seconds. The temperature was not even known by Narumi, only the fact that it was really, really, and absolutely fucking hot. A temperature that nobody would want to mess with... if they even had the actual chance to get away from it, that is.

His heat intensified a little and he knew damn well to stay away from Zane, just in case hegot hurt by the heat Narumi possessed. He wouldn't want to hurt his Zane-kun, right? But, apparently, something spiked through Narumi's mind; he forgot about Zane's shield ability. They were basically immune to reiatsu attacks and Narumi's attacks are well... basically reiatsu shaped into the form of a fire to cause the same effect, if not, a lot more devastating. His power was based off the one with the demon blood within his family. He didn't like being a demon and it sure as hell wouldn't be fun to reveal to others. But, this might be a different case.

Zane just requested that they should fight at their full strength already. Oh, great, the almighty Zane-kun has a plan! This is going in a nice direction. As Zane's favor, he obeyed him. It wasn't that Zane was on a higher position than Narumi. The fact that they're on the same level for positions within the K-World was ironic. Maybe it was because Zane actually seemed like he cared about Narumi... judging by the way Zane saved him, that is. Most people of the K-World would just abandon him and find another strong, if not, a stronger person than Narumi himself as a replacement Commander of the Cross that he belonged in. It is a little messed up but you can't help it. One word ran through Narumi's head. It was one word that he hated. He would rather imagine a person with turret syndrome talking to him with their annoying ticks even before trying to think of that one thing. This single thing that pissed of Narumi was...

"Kin..."

The orange aura around him started to grow a bit more larger and surround him in a twirling shape. His eyes started to fade from its original color and red flames started to erupt from it, steaming toward the sky with enhancement of reiatsu within them. His darker eyes were visible through the blazes of flames but vaguely. His hair was now charcoal black - so black that it looked unnatural. His camouflage shorts changed into a dark baggy black pants. They were extremely comfortable. It seemed like they had red flaming patterns on the bottom of them. He now gained gauntlets of the same style as his bottom. His feet was firing up a little as well. The orange aura around him still remained but started to calm down a bit... other than the fact that the heat was still there. He looked a lot more serious despite barely changing his appearance. Well, he changed, just not by much but he looked so much more capable.

An abnormality just happened; a spiky but skinny tail sprouted from his tailbone through the baggy pants. In embarassment, Narumi just sighed but kept his serious look on him. The tail slammed down onto the ground, creating a large noise of something cracking. The tail was hard as steel and can be used like a weapon.

"Incarnate of Thanatos, ready to go."

He saw that the flames he tossed at Colin came back to him. In instant instinct, he barely even looked at it as it flew down towards him. He just lifted his arm up and faced the gauntlet hands toward the fire. It stopped then formed a long spear of lava-like substances in his hand. He shoved the bottom of it through the ground and let it there for later usages. If anybody else other than narumi were to touch that, it would separate as lava and seep through the surface again back down to the core.

Around Narumi now was a strong magnetic force that intensified the gravity by four times. Speed was limited around him, it seemed. But, it doesn't affect Narumi at all since it's basically his own personal ability. Not unique, but really simple and easy to use against people who tries or attempts to outspeed him. Four times the gravity means the four times the slower they get.

Now, he made an assumption that Zane wants to Narumi to handle the Colin guy. This... Basirei chick was onto Zane - like, literally flirting with him so bad that he wanted to slap her. Zane is cool, but nobody should hit on him since he's well... a majestic asshole to most people... other than Narumi. He looked at Colin as the feathers came at him. He dodged most of them but ended up with few cuts on his body. After a few seconds, some feathers surrounded him and blew the flames away. They started to heal up from his regenerative ability in Chi. He grinned and without hesitiation created a position that looked like he was able to swing something down really bad. That was when it happened.

His flames sprouted back form himself, and a transparent half body of an actual Fire God appeared behind Narumi. He was extremely enormous. When Narumi swung his hand down, the "God" swung his blade at Colin which was enough to divide a whole forest in half and create a massive split between. Most people who were escaping the Atarashii Settlement would be lucky to get out of the huge slash by a God himself. The huge gash of the blade was extremely large. Too large, in fact. The imagination is up to you.

"No matter what I say... I always get the least respect out of everybody. Simple because I look like a kid and well... and is very much a weakling."

He had his eyes closed as the transparent body disappeared immediately with fading steam coming from where it was at. It left a large crater on the floor.

"But today... I'm proving myself to others. I'm not weak. Actually, I don't know. I may be weak but that doesn't mean I can't do anything right. I'll finish this up real fast and quick that you won't even be able to feel what you went through."

Then after that, he disappeared with Geppo and appeared behind Colin to land a straight punch at his back with fire enhanced fists. This would not only increase the pressure of the force but also leave a burnt mark on where it just left off. It was also capable of shooting projectiles that were large enough to cover up a whole city skyscraper if wanted. If the punch will land, he will back a few steps immediately then throw exactly twelve barrages of lava lances at him in great precision and accuracy. If he gets hit, they will explode as it pierces their body which usually finishes up the battles most of the time.

"I'm young, and everybody knows that. But, I guess age just doesn't matter just like love."

He smirked a devilish one as his eyes' flames calmed down a bit.

[ IM NOT DYING YET ]

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:25 pm
Zane
Stone Cross Commander, K-World

Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Boys-anime-guys-7855061-312-500

After Zane had taken off two things were going on in his mind. The first was that, he was joyful that Narumi had listened to him and released but the second one was he should of used his cyber eye's other visions since he had them or it be a ton of money gone to waste for them. Quickly he switched to a reitsu vision of things and could easily see the two hidden characters in the rain. But then in a blink he noticed that one was coming at him very fast and the music had stopped, In between as well he heard a high squeal. In that blink of the eye a third thought came to him as Bai raced at him and tackled him to the ground rather sudden shattering his reitsu armor.

"Shit......."

After he was tackled, he instantly switched bacdk to normal vision knowing he was going to need the others any time soon. Then he noticed that the one known as Bai had grown more to appear as a bobcat which was something he had never seen before. It made him wonder who she was to be able to deal with him so easy and act like this. Then on his back and her on top of him weridly, she seemed to tell his allies that he was going to be having a private conversation. But then it followed with a ice sickle raising in between their legs aim for a rather bad point, somewhere he hopes it doesn't hit any male for the pain they might feel for it. Then she turned her attention back to him of course and introduced herself. Which he of course was still a bit interested in how she was acting like he was more of a ally and a person she could flirt with. It just surprised him a bit.

But what was worse was that he was in worse of posistions, a bad action was probably not going to get a good reaction then again he had no clue as to what her personality was like and even more what was going on in her head personally. But he might as well start with a introduction as nothing could go wrong with that........ right?

"So Bai, I'm quite aware that you know me already I guess but I might as well give myself a introduction for myself since such a fine lady has done such for me. I'm Zane of course and you seem like the kind of person who is unpredictable and unique. Two traits that are good and rare traits to find in a place like this right now." he told her.

Then Zane took a little bit of time to notice that feathers were flying around him. It seems that the vizard didn't get the message and wondered how Bai would react to something like this. Of course it was attacking them right now it was quite a distraction but it could be misinterpted for something else but Zane didn't dwell on this long as he turned his attention back to Bai.

"It seems your ally the vizard is acting a bit to reckless, attacked my allies without us causing a single mark on the ground much less a person and now messing with something that was told is private and not be bothered don't you think?" He said to her.

With that he wait for her response and reaction hopefully it would be quite posistive for his sake.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Zane makes the first Strike (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:44 pm
Bai looked at the feathers that surrounded her while Zane was talking to her about his situation. Although she is not around when it started, Baiseirei can tell that Colin is the aggressor by a hunch from how he was ready to attack her as well as Zane. With the boy's retaliation towards Colin, Bai frowned with annoyance. When the boy launches his attack upon Colin, Unohana intercepted the attack with her hand surrounded with kidou, protecting her from the fire with enough healing power to overcome to damage output. Unohana kept her reputation as the only healer who truly mastered the arts of healing as she gently pushed the boy away as her attempt to defuse the situation. "Colin. I suggest ceasing your assault. Boy, I suggest the same to you." Unohana spoke to Colin and the boy. Bai noticed that Unohana was helping her defuse the situation and turned her attention back to Zane. "Zanny-puu? Why coming to Sugiura Territory to rally against the Gotei 13 when the nobles are rallying up under Jenna's flag to end the crime rings and improving living conditions in the Rukon districts?" Bai asked sweetly with unconsciously swaying her hips side to side to get comfortable, although she is clearly sitting on poor Zane's crotch. Despite the seemingly erotic predicament, by was secretly using her charms to arouse Zane's masculinity into divulging information by accident. When it comes to sex-related torture/interrogation, Bai was usually the best pick as she managed to make Archer blush many times, which is hard to do for her and other women.

Apparently, Bai already taken interest in Zane and as reputed, once gained interest, it will be hard to shake her off as that individual is forever marked as a tough guy to Bai. To further her seductive interrogation to seduce Zane, Bai leans forward until her face was in his face as their faces are the only thing either of them can see while her large breasts weighed down upon Zane's chest. She has a strong back, so she can do this without having to support herself by hands. Playfully, she licked Zane's nose a bit with her faintly moist tongue that felt like getting licked by a cute cat. She gently guided his more sensitive left hand over onto her lower back, where she allows him to feel her deceptively smooth skin. May seem like sex, but the intention not for sex, just Bai's way of being friendly to tough guys.

Even Archer has his share of her "greetings," but he is the furthest as Bai literally wanted to have sex with the highly critical guardsman.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:30 am
Colin jumped back, away from the shield that Captain Unohana had made. He knew that such things were quite dangerous, as if he touched it, it would absorb all his feathers. He listened to what she had to say, and nodded. He understood what she had asked. He wouldn't continue unless Hideyoshi himself went over and attacked him. He focused, and sealed his bankai. The feathers broke off from their wing form, and the feather cloud that was away returned to him. They swirled around him in no discernable shape, a deadly whirlwind if anyone came close. Then they all converged on him. They went into his sheathe, like a blanket being sucked into a vacuum. It blew Colin's thin hair as it passed, and his eyes never left Hideyoshi, seeing if he would continue to attack. After they had all gone into his sheathe his zanpakto reformed. His arm feather's had gone inside with his bankai ones, pulled by the current they had made. He put one foot back a bit, seeming like he was relaxing. He was, but he was also preparing. He wasn't sure what Hideyoshi's reaction to Unohana would be, but he wasn't certain that he would attack her or himself.
He was panting a bit from this point. Having Captain Unohana here meant that he could take a small breather, as manipulating that many feathers did take a bit out of his focus. He was reminded that he was in the sharp rain when all of a sudden his tilly hat blew clean off his head. He frowned, and made another umbrella-like shield with kido. His old one had dispersed when he had sealed his zanpakto. He was still aware of Zane's predicament, and honestly wished that he could help the young man. He looked over at Hideyoshi, and had an idea. He didn't really expect Unohana to understand, but he was sure that this was the proper action to take. There were other ways of interrogating a hostage, and they didn't involve damaging a man's honor in public. He pointed out his hands, one aimed at Hideyoshi and one aimed at Zane. He pronounced the incantation, then said:
"Bakudo number Twenty-one, Sekienton!"
He fired one from each hand, one at Hideyoshi and the other at the ground where Zane was. They exploded on contact, not damaging, simply creating two large fields of smoke in the rain. He began panting more, as he had put enough energy into them that they wouldn't be dissapated. His intention was tihs: If his ally knew anything about battle tactics and the human body, he would understand what was going on. Colin used this to give him the idea that he can do something before Zane's honor becomes the same as a whipped dog's. Now Hideyoshi could react to help Zane from this predicament, whereas it helped Colin due to the fact that while in the smoke, he could regain his breath and energies for a bit. It wasn't treason and wasn't intended as such, but since Hideyoshi would have a hard time doing anything to help his friend on his own, Colin was forced to abide to his principles. He had to help those who couldn't help themselves, and he viewed this under that category. No man should have to go through something like that, and Colin was certain that nearly any other male in his position would have done the same. He looked up to Unohana.
"Well, Captain Unohana, do you really think that this is the best way? If she can capture him that easily, there really is no reason to put him through that sort of torture publicly. All that this is doing is damaging his honor, which was most likely already taking a hit from being knocked down so easily. We can take him back to the Gotei 13 or to the Vizard Corps for interrogation. This simply isn't neccessary and is doing nothing differet other than humilating the poor man. In any case, I'm afraid I really must rest now..."
Colin's legs shot forward, and he landed on the ground, sitting, regaining his lost breath. He wasn't that badly damaged, but he did have several cuts on his skin from the rain. He couldn't do much more, and he knew it. Until he could though, like this he would remain. He was prepared, however, to dodge and escape if the need arose. Yes, he was ready, but ready for what?

- Buddha
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:13 pm
Narumi launched barrages of large fire attacks toward Colin but it somehow got intercepted by this white coated lady. She was obviously the captain but did she really have the need to block the attack for a guy like him. If he's weak, why would they want his help? It's the Survival of the Fittest, if you're weak, you lose. That is all. There are no such things as miracle. If there was, Narumi's parents would somehow manage to come and give him the proper childhood that he deserves. But it turns out he never gets such a thing and probably never will. The braided lady started to speak. It was sort of annoying to Narumi as she demanded that they both stop what they were doing.

"Whaaaat?! I have to stop fighting? I mean, I understand if you don't like us to fight 'cause we're destroying the settlement over here. But he's weaaak!" Narumi turned his gaze toward Zane with the slight 'why' look. "Zane-kuuun, do I have to fight him?! He's not my type of fighter." He puffed his face up like a kid. Then he heard some chants coming from Colin's side. It was a ball of smoke that exploded right after contact. In defense, Narumi pulled out an aura of flame around his body.

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum