Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] Empty I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open]

Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:53 pm
    ''Up down : spin right round, and find yourself at the start. Do it all over again, and keep moving : don't stop, because they'll look at you very weird. Just keep going : move move, never stop fully. It's time to stop now, my legs hurt, my legs hurt. Today's a good day, very good day : so pretty and shiny. I think I can find someone to talk to, someone to talk to. I hope I do, I will hope I do. I want to find out more about this world, yes I do. Really eager to find it all out, yes I am. It's a bright light, bright light, shining oh so shining bright! Oh, what's this I found, this I found : some sort of place, place place. I think I know this place, I really think I do : but I can't say for sure, until I found all the exits! Let's go, let's go, explore, explore : because no matter what, I am not lost!''

A voice was singing a large amount of words, whilst wandering the Sereitei : the girl's red hair flicked, the white strands on the end almost a denoting mark, as the girl was simply walking. She was wearing classic shinigami attire, with her Zanpakto on her side, like everyone else : although, the red haired girl looked definitely slightly foreign. She was wearing a big smile, humming after she stopped singing with her pretty voice, looking around places here and there. Her skin and features were definitely no Asian, as where Karakura was located, as her lips split into a grin. With a giggle, she began to walk forward, when she snagged something, falling over with a thump. She let out a sort of whine, turning around on her butt, and checking her ankle : with a hiss when she prodded it, for sure, it was twisted, but the red head, grabbed onto the nearest thing, and began to lift herself up, regardless of what that thing was. She wasn't going to let a twisted ankle ruin her day! No way.

''Okay, all good : let's try that again.'' she said, to encourage herself, and began to hobble away obviously, keeping her hurt ankle gingerly off the ground and without her weight as much as possible.
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] Empty Re: I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open]

Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:28 am
I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] 76926110

||Milla Kyu Miyato||
||The Fleeting Lotus||
||2-2||

Another beautiful day in Seireitei. Birds were singing, local wildlife were doing their natural routine, and certain people were going for walks around the vicinity- One of those people being Milla. She wasn't a ranked shinigami, she just was another person within the amalgamation of souls that inhabited this particular area. It's been a slow day for the Lotus, Not much has been going on within the last few weeks to pique her interests, instead, She usually sat at home with Hana No Yugure; Her best friend and ultimately the other side of her soul. While Milla was usually quiet and relaxed, Her zanpakuto portraits the complete opposite- loud, obnoxious, and cynical. No matter, she loved him either way, asshole or not. She was walking around the borders of Seireitei, usually minding her own business as she did so. Lifting her right hand, she placed it on her hip in a relaxing manner, examining everything around her; It was so busy where she was, everyone working, socializing, playing, everything that would usually happen in a society. A small smile crept upon her lips as she noticed a small girl with a bunch of boys playing "Tag"- Innocence of the highest caliber. The Lotus envied them, envied the fact that only so many people can live life without the second notion in your head of someone trying to take it from you. She sighed softly, continuing on her walk with a desolate pace, Her footsteps as soft and as gentle as you could possible make them. She got to the outskirts of the Seireitei before stopping for a brief moment, holding out her left hand aimlessly before a cornucopia of reiatsu begins to form in her palm; This reiastu just didn't look like normal energy, It had the appearance of Lotus petals that swirled aimlessly in her hand. Her eyes widened slightly as she loved the way it looks. The blue and pink hued petals revolving around like it was a merry-go-round. Waving her hand slowly, the petals begin to dissipate into the air, creating a desolate "Tornado" of lotus petals. Using her left hand, Milla reached up towards her hair before taking a strand of it, wrapping it around her index finger without a care in the world. She muttered to herself softly, the tone of her voice was definitely a soothing one.

"Nothing to do. Again."

It was true, Milla didn't really get out much to do anything. Not many people knew her, so, It's kinda hard to have friends without any. Its not like she was an introvert or anything, It's just that she was very particular on the type of people that he associated herself with. Milla twirled the strand of blonde hair around her finger too many times to count within the amount of time she was standing there, The piece of hair looking like it was curled through vigorous effort. Removing her finger from the lock, The fleeting lotus continued forward aimlessly, not really expecting much- However, A cacophony of sounds, that which sounded like a song was then funneled into her ear drums. Her eye brow risen slightly as she looked around for the source. Her deep pink eyes examining her surroundings from left to right before having it fixated on a little girl; Narrowing her eyes at her to get a better look. The girl then fell over a thump that protruded out of the ground, A whine escaping the girls lips as she recovered from it. Gaining a genuine look of concern on her face, Milla jogs up to the girl before saying in a tone of voice that would make even a feral beast calm.

"Are you ok sweetheart ?"

She knelled down at her feet, trying to examine the injury before standing up fully; This girl was exactly the same height as Milla. She was wearing classic shinigami attire, with her Zanpakto on her side, like everyone else : although, the red haired girl looked definitely slightly foreign. It was alright. Milla wasn't one to look generic either; Milla had extremely long blonde hair that went down to her Posterior, near her bangs however, There was a streak of green hair that protruded out to the left aimlessly. Sh wore a very revealing, But, comfortable short pink skirt, along with a matching white tube-top. On her arms were full length bands that extended from the tip of her Deltoid downward to her hands, they were black and pink in color with the ribbons tied around it being pink. The same design on her sleeves were on the shinigami's boots, Completing the attire. In her left hand, She held her zanpakuto. She wasn't incredibly skilled with it, Just enough to pass by without any difficultly. Alas, There was someone new in her eyes, Maybe a new friend perhaps ? Milla smiled towards the girl before placing her arms behind her back in a innocent manner.

"I liked you song. It sounded beautiful."

Milla tilted her head slowly to the right and smiled softly once more, showing the girl that she wasn't a threat what so ever. Seems like Milla met someone new today, The question being, Will she be as friendly as the Lotus was to her ?

I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Anonymous

I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] Empty Re: I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open]

Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:23 pm
    ''Ah?'' was Meimu's voice, inquisitive and curious. But her guard was up within an instant, as she cast her gaze to the ground, her long red strands floating to cover her face, as she seemed shy for a moment. In fact, it was just her composing her face, keeping herself in check : no matter how much she wanted to embrace the world, only those worthy would pass through. Her shield was up, as she then lifted her head, letting off a light smile. ''Ah, thank you for the compliment.'' she said, noticing the other girl for the very first time. Blonde hair that on impulse, the girl reached to touch, but handed up at the only green strands, as her head shifted, her own contrasting white tips brushing the air softly. The light brush of her shoulders allowed Meimu to slowly pass her own over as support, silently accepting it. ''I am fine, though. A small injury like that won't keep me out for long. Though I thank you for your kindness'' her voice smoothly flowed out, even and yet not aggressive. It was simply a neutral tone, as the girl let the other support her.

Strangers : if she wanted to help, there was no harm, no foul in it. The red head then let out an embarrassed smile, before stopping walking. ''I just realized, I have no clue where I'm going.'' she muttered shyly to say, as she looked at the ground again. She was definitely feeling foolish, but she had just come out of the academy! Meimu, never doing things half-way, had slept in the academy school yard for the last couple of years : used the showers after gym, and saved her money for food twice a day. A hard regiment, but she had secret help here and there : not that she minded, she was still quite independent to say the least. In so far as she knew, she had no home to go to, and she knew even less about the organization of Seireitei. She was surely in a pickle.

Well, let's see what the stranger would do.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:19 pm
Colin Washi... IS BORED.

Colin yawned, looking down upon the Seireitei. It had been a while since he had been here, but he was on his way to see his old friend Zeda Yuudeshi, although from what he had gathered, Zeda was out on a mission somewhere and wouldn't be back any time soon. This sucks. He thought, the piece of straw in his thin mouth moving up to his nose as he shifted his jaw. At the moment, he was walking through the Seireitei, wearing his normal jeans and t-shirt. He was looking listlessly at the sky, his thin, wiry hands in his pockets. The extremely thin man had been walking for a half an hour already, and wasn't sure what he was going to do. This was one of his days off, and he was bored out of his mind now. He had decided to take a trip around the Seireitei after his failed visit, since he was already here anyway. He heard a cry and looked down again, back to the street. What's all this then? He thought, finding the source of the noise. Down the street he could see a person, a young woman by the looks of it, on the ground. She seemed to be a Shinigami, considering she was sporting a zanpakto. He continued his path of walking as he watched someone else help her back up, another woman, DEFINITELY not a usual member of the Seireitei, if her clothing were anything to judge by.

His cybernetic eye missed no detail, he read their power levels immediately upon seeing them. The one who had fallen... Colin cringed a bit. She reminded him of himself, when he had just graduated. That was a long time ago, of course, but he still remembered those feelings of uncertainty. The other woman... By his eye, he could see that she was fairly strong. He wasn't hostile towards them. He was just going on his walk, feeling bored. This, at least, interested him. He looked down at himself as he walked into their midst. Well, I definitely LOOK the non native part He gave a small smile as he stopped walking, considering pulling down his mask, just for a moment. He chose not to, instead allowing a small piece of his hollow's reiatsu and a taste of his own leak out enough for them to sense him. He wasn't there to pick a fight. Really, he was only there due to boredom. He looked between them, taking his hands out of his pockets and stretching behind his head, speaking as he finished.

"Ah, seems I've stumbled into something yet again. Ah well. Since I'm here, however..." He looked at the two of them, jumping up off the ground, hovering in the air 3 feet off the ground, smiling jokingly. It wasn't everyday the Co-head of the Vizard Corps got to find a meeting as interesting as this. "Is there anything I can do for either of you? I'm afraid I haven't got anything better to do, other than being out of the office."

Colin waited for their reaction, his thin brown hair blowing a bit on the top of his head. Hopefully, he wouldn't be so bored afterwards. Things had been getting slow at the office, and the entire point of his trip was to get away from the boredom. So, he would be willing to help them if they wanted him too. He didn't care if it was training, hollow killing, just telling him to leave, whatever. He had found something interesting and had acted accordingly, at least in his mind...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:04 pm
I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] 76926111
||Milla Kyu Miyato||
||The Fleeting Lotus||
||2-2||

At least she seemed sincere. There didn't seem to be any hostility from the girl when Milla encountered her. Thank goodness. The last thing she wanted from this was a fight, She just wanted to relax and apparently meet someone new along the way. Interlocking her fingers together, The Fleeting Lotus' eyes were on the scarlet haired shinigami with piqued curiosity. She had a unique feature of contrasting white tips of the red- Very appealing to the eye. Milla gave a soft sigh along with a smile, Nodding as the girl reciprocated towards Milla. It didn't seem like too bad of an injury, The shinigami's mannerisms depicted that it was nothing. Good. Pain was always something that should never be implement without good reason, And falling down over with blissful ignorance isn't a good one. The sun was shining exceptionally bright as The Lotus lifted her right hand, using it as a visor to block the suns rays as good as can be. Blonde strands of hair rested on rested on her finger tips before chuckling softly. As the scarlet haired shinigami past Milla, Their shoulders brushed up against each other softly- A slight look of confusion flew across her face but, was quickly covered up with the usual smile that was sweet to the eyes.

"Your welcome hun. Well, would you want me to help you around ? Maybe I can help you find your right path."

Another deep smile was cast over Milla's face. Maybe she can gain a new friend here, She seemed nice enough to the touch. The Fleeting Lotus pivoted on her heels slowly, facing the back of the shinigami after she said what she had to say. Lifting her right hand towards her chin, Milla began to ponder slightly, closing her eyes in response; Her left hand went under her right elbow in a mannerism of deep thought. Her eyes suddenly widen before running up to face the shinigami once more, The veil of blonde hair fluttering behind Milla aimlessly like a blanket of hair. Stopping about a foot away from the girl, Milla closed her eyes and smiled, tilting her head to the left side as she did so. Rocking back and forth on the heels of her toes, Milla held out her hand before introducing herself.

"My name is Milla. What about you sweetheart ?"

Formalities. They usually keep people off the edge when it comes to strangers. Some people detest talking to strangers because they don't know what they're like- Understandable, But, How else do you become a friend if you don't start off as a stranger ? Oh, the laws of nature. Milla's mind was slightly fixated on the girl prospect in front of her until the slight trace of a hollow then appeared- Then, A shinigami- No. Not a shinigami. Curses. She didn't want to fight a hollow today, It was suppose to be her relaxation day. No matter, She didn't alert the girl in front of her for obvious reasons, She would wait until it came closer, if it ever did. However, The source of this reiatsu wasn't a hollow, It was a man. One that definitely looked like he wasn't a native to Seireitei- Then again, Milla's clothing wouldn't depict that either. She pivoted around on her heels to face the man with a gaze that was no longer sweet and caring- A thousand yard stare instead. She raised an eye brow and slid her right foot about an inch before noticing the man beginning to float in the air- Interesting. There was no movement to unsheathe her zanpakuto, Or vice versa for the unknown man before the two women. Listening to his diatribe, The lotus then shakes her head slowly before reverting her attention to the girl once more. She took a couple steps backward, standing right next to Meimu, placing her left hand on her hip as she did so.

"Thanks anyway. I think we're ok for the time being."

It was rather peculiar, many people going out for walks at this time of day. Usually she doesn't even met one person, But, TWO ? This is rather astronomical. She reverted hr expression to that of a docile person before smiling towards the man in a caution manner. how will the man, Let alone, the scarlet haired Shinigami react towards the two new strangers before her ? The way of the world and how people met. So haphazard sometimes.
Anonymous

Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:49 pm
    Did it matter? This test, this prodding of people? Meimu wasn't even sure it was worth it at a times : but people, people themselves were interesting. This one stranger didn't seem like trash : sure her appearance wasn't classy, nor was it unique, well perhaps it was within Seireitei. But in the end, this was just another person, another face to the masses : what made her worthy to be Meimu's true friend? Sure the other was helpful, but it was not awe-breaking or anything of the sort. Everyone held their own agenda : maybe Meimu was being used to ease boredom. However, it seemed well and dandy that the girl's intentions were genuine, not out of a sort of arrogance or self-centered impulse. The other's offer of a guide seemed pleasant, but surely, just the two of them might be a bit awkward : she would definitely need another. Before the red-head could say anything to smooth over the question with a name : Millia. The lack of a last name was evident : it left an almost blank taste in Meimu's mouth. The Academy graduate didn't quite know what to fully make of this girl yet : but beauty was definitely something to look at, to say the least.

A response was not able to be made, as another came into view, and then more interactions. For a single moment, a look of thinking crossed her face, before erased by a sudden smile, and a wobbling girl. ''My, seems I've attracted quite the crowd. If anything must be done : I am Zoujunsei, Meimu. Pleased to meet you both, Millia-san and stranger-san. I like the idea of being shown the Seireitei, since I have little practice of it's geography : curiosity inclined, anyone have a bandage? It will help with my foot's stability.'' she said, wobbling a bit more, as she gave a lightly terse smile, easily explainable to the pain : in which case it was true. Definitely an interesting pair, but why not give it a chance, but the pain was taking a bit more focus : she knew the wound was starting to swell now. She had to restrict it if she wanted to walk any further, did the red-head, as those eyes of hers kept darting to the ground. The eyes that finally, had looked up past her bangs to flash a shade of red, before hiding once more.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:17 am
Colin smiled, and dropped back on the ground on his behind. He was laughing, simply laughing. ... You never get this much fun at home! He thought to himself, standing back up. He dusted off his pants, not so hard as to damage anything, but enough to dislodge the dust. Then Colin performed a shunpo, appearing between the two women.

Very well then. I'd be happy to accomadate your request. So then, I suppose I should get started. If you would be so gracious as to follow me, we'll be on our way. He began walking down the street, when he suddenly stopped and looked over his shoulder again. Oh yeah. My name's Colin Washi, Co-head of the Vizard Corps. Now, where to go... Ah! I know. Let's head up to see one of the great gates! Always interesting seeing from the outside in, eh? Colin began his stride, moving up the street. He waited to see if they could follow, and then he began snapping his pointer finger and thumb in his right hand, staring at the clouds listlessly. However, he really was paying attention to where they were going, and they would be able to arrive soon...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:09 am
I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] 76926114
||Milla Kyu Miyatov||
|The Fleeting Lotus||
||2-2||

The same cautious smile that was curled upon her lips was still evident as the unknown stranger descended to the ground, beginning to laugh at the two women's rebuttals. The scarlet shinigami by the name of Meimu apparently would like to see whats around the seireitei- Understandable, It is a massive place to venture out into. She also asked for a bandage for her foot's stability, Alas, The lotus didn't have one on her person to actually help in that predicament. Tilting her head towards Meimu, Milla shook her head from side to side slowly at the acquisition of a bandage. Removing her hand from her hip , It hung aimlessly at her side, Her deep pink eyes resonating forward at the man as he dusted himself off. The moment of a blink was all she had to notice that the man shunpo'd between the two women; The wind from his wake of speed gave Milla's extremely long blonde hair flight for a matter of moments before resting back on her back. Interesting, He was fast that's for sure, Also from what it seems very laid back- Good thing to be in this world to a point. Shifting her attention to her rear flank as the man introduced himself as Colin Washi- Co-head of the vizard corps, Milla's eyes narrowed. A vizard huh ? So that's why his reiatsu was slightly... off. No matter, Milla pivoted around on her heels to begin walking towards Colin- Hell, She didn't have anything better to do then follow anyways; She held her hands behind her back, Her fingers interlocked as much as possible due to the right hand holding her zanpakuto. Her stride was long and docile, very light footed individual as she followed behind, pivoting her gaze from left to right examining her surroundings down the street.

"The great gates huh ? Which one would we be going to ?"

Her curiosity was piqued slightly when he mentioned the great gates- One of the main reasons why she began to follow him in the first place. She had been to the Black ridge gate some time ago with Hana- It was raining which made the whole experience that little bit better. Who knows what will happen when They get there ?

I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:57 pm
Toki Iramasha
Elite Member, Iramasha Guard

I am not Lost nor am I hurt! [Open] AnimeBoyWater

Toki Iramasha is not one to easily be found in Soul Society but lucky for most people, they don't find them he find them first. As for this occasion Toki was having one of his few free days in which he could do as he wished. He was currently in the Seireitei exploring a bit on the ground. But then he felt Colin's presence nice and easily and could identity it as a Vizard's power. With that much information he prepared to warp to the powers exact location and for those in the area of the warp could feel Toki's power and presence as he was nearly ready. Colin should be able to recognized what is happening as he is familiar with the techniques of the Iramasha. Then after a bit he warped instantly and appeared before the three of them.

"Wasn't expecting to run into you to day Colin, what brings you to the Soul Society?" he asked Colin, but then he turned his attention to the two others. "Oh, i didn't know others were around.... I'm Toki Iramasha a.k.a. The Shape-Shifting Angel, elite member of the Iramasha Guard."

Toki then stood there and awaited their own introductions at least from the two he didn't know at all. Colin was someone he already known very well but he hasn't seen him in quite a while. He thought this was perfect he got to meet his Vizard friend again and maybe make a few Shinigami friends as well. What could possible go wrong on this free day, he didn't even care if he suddenly had to fight a group of gillan class hollows just to keep that way. He just wanted a nice relaxing day that he had no worries of at all and he had all he needed to keep it that way.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Anonymous

Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:01 pm
    Sometimes, sound was her best friend : it definitely kept her going when she choose to keep her sight abashed. With a meaty thud, sounding like a sap had fallen on his rump, the red head heard the laughter spilling out of the male that was there. She could hear a clap, as if cleaning something, the assumption being his pants, due to the nature of their wear when she had seen them. Without a warning, she felt the air move between them : but she couldn't react fast enough other then blink rapidly. The girl's head wanted to jerk up, but she kept it down with sheer force of will to say the least. The male introduced himself was Colin Washi, and he set up a walk towards the gates. Either he hadn't heard her request for a bandage, as she saw Millia's answer, or he had forgotten, or lacked enough awareness for her injury. For a single moment, a grimace could be seen on her face, how annoying this was. She would have to walk, on a twisted ankle, just because some Vizard, whatever that was, hadn't notice. Needless to say, Meimu had slept through the inter-species classes. If she hadn't, perhaps she would know more then she did now.

Keeping in the will from cursing, the red head simply bent down, removed her other knee length sock, and used that as a makeshift cast, piling it across her hurt ankle. Removing also a length of cloth, in fact her sash, the girl wrapped it tightly around her foot. This, of course, caused her outfit to slightly fall open : but lucky for Meimu, she still had relatively decent underwear! Namely, she closed it back up with a ribbon that had been in her hair, thus making her outfit decent once more. Satisfied, and still irritated inside, she tested walking and found it only a little uncomfortable. That was already more then good enough, as she began to hobble after Millia and Colin, finding them a bit ahead of her already. It was to be expected, considering she had taken time to take care of her injury.

But that's when something strange happened : the air seemed to twist, and there was a presence, and then there was just a person there. Meimu's red eyes had lifted instantly, regardless of self control or not. She needed to see this, and immediately. The woman could make out a male, but she couldn't really tell his hair or eye colour : he was a little too far away, and the sun shone in her eyes. She did hear his words, and was content to know that she had assumed that he had spoken in a western introduction. There was a light smile on her lips, as she managed to catch up to them all, hobbling on her merry way, before she stopped. ''ah, ah, give me a moment..'' she said, using her knee to support herself, doubling over lightly. She was catching her breath, due to the suddenly intense exercise she had been put through. ''Sorry for that, it was slightly rude. Toki-san, if I can assume that to be your first name? I am Zoujunsei Meimu, a new shinigami. Pleased to make your acquaintance.'' she said, not really sure what an Iramasha was, but that was fine. She would figure it out, eventually.

Asking him what he was would be dumb, to say the least, as she just gave the polite smile, those red maroon eyes peeking from behind red bangs, the white tips glittering like silver crystals. She was just a bit shy, that was all : or she waited to see what this stranger would be.. in the end, it was just a patience, and a waiting game. That was all life was.. wasn't it? She did hope that she would be able to get their tour, but something in her gut, that womanly instinct, said that the day would be anything but tame.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum