Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++]

+10
macabrenoob
THEFROST
Ravana
lionus
Gin
Kanda
JJ
Tsubine
Dai
Silim
14 posters
Go down
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++]

Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:19 pm
Well, here's my short rp sample for Ichigo finally.

“Damnit you idiot! I said FLIGHT; not FIGHT!” As a distinctive voice could be heard shouting throughout the halls of Squad Eleven’s corridors, all could be assured that today was a normal day just like any other. Captains working, squad members training, and a blur of black and orange running through the halls for its life; yes, just another normal day for one Ichigo Kurosaki. To be honest, the orange haired Shinigami no longer remembered what, for the love of all that is holy, had brought him over to Squad Eleven this day as he darted through the halls. Hell, to be honest, everything since the fight-crazy captain of Squad Eleven, Kenpachi Zaraki, had literally burst through a wall; Zanpakutō in hand, was a blur. With the few seconds he had to think as he fled from his pursuer, Ichigo vaguely recalled being told by some nameless Shinigami (or at least a name he no longer remembered) that requested for some kind of meeting around Squad Eleven. The guy looked to be just another one of the message carriers used within the Gotei Thirteen, but right about now, the only thing Ichigo knew about the guy was that he had most likely been screwing with him to set up the current situation he found himself in. If he ever saw that guy again… and actually remembered his name or appearance, Ichigo was definitely going to have some kind of revenge. Then again, at the current moment, the orange haired Shinigami had no time to even consider how he would make that Shinigami pay as he could already hear Kenpachi hot on his trail. “I told you already! There is no way IN HELL that I am ever gonna fight you again!” Ichigo shouted over his shoulder in an attempt to halt the raging beast; one that he knew was fruitless before he even spoke.

Having already fought against Kenpachi the first time he came to the Soul Society, Ichigo had vowed to never fight that crazy bastard again. Sure, Ichigo was no wimp, and he was all for training, but for the time being, he quite preferred being alive, and Kenpachi always seemed to have the desire to put an end to that. Of course, ever since their first fight, the only thing Kenpachi ever talked about in front of Ichigo was “how exhilarating their fight had been” and “how excited he had been to fight an opponent he had to work to kill”. So, needless to say, Ichigo had made quite the habit of avoiding Squad Eleven altogether. Because of this, as he rounded an upcoming corner at high speed, Ichigo was suddenly hit by the realization that he had no clue where in the hell he was anymore. “Shit! Gotta think fast!” Ichigo shouted to himself, quickly looking around to try and orient himself. Hearing a loud battle cry from only a short distance away, he knew that he had no more time to decide; and without another thought, he quickly went back to fleeing for his life hopefully heading towards the exit. While there was no doubt in his mind that Kenpachi would have no problems continuing his chase outside the walls of his division’s barracks, at the very least he would have many more options for where to go to escape the mad man’s blood lust. And who knows; maybe if he got really lucky, he’d run across someone like Byakuya, the stuck-up Captain of Squad Six who would “not stand to see the Gotei’s rules broken in such a way”. Hell, right about now, Ichigo would even settle for running across Renji; at least then he could throw his friend at the rampaging mad Captain in the hopes of buying himself a few extra seconds to disappear. “Gah! Why do all the crazy people wanna fight me!” he shouted before rounding yet another corner.

Soon, and rather luckily as Ichigo had no clue how much longer he could keep evading Kenpachi in such narrow confinements, he spotted what looked to be a closed door a ways in front of his current path. Thanking whatever luck had finally managed to find him, the orange haired Shinigami somehow stepped up his speed; running with all of his might towards the approaching exit. Unfortunately for Ichigo, he hadn’t actually given any thought to the fact that said exit was still closed. Having picked up far too much momentum to slow himself down, Ichigo was given no time to think yet again; only managing to brace himself for impact at the very last moment. Thankfully, the door was rather thin; having only been designed to block off view and wind from the outside, and Ichigo was able to break through it with ease. Batting his eyelids for a moment as his eyes became accustomed to natural sunlight again; he quickly went to work devising the best escape route. While he had been relatively lost within Squad Eleven’s barracks, now that he was outside, Ichigo had a much better sense of where he was. Not only that, but now that he was outside, he was actually able to use shunpo without the fear of plowing head first into a wall. Quickly making up his mind, Ichigo shot up to the rooftops with a single shunpo, and began running yet again, jumping over a gap between building and wall as he reached it before landing down on the otherside; safely out of view. Thank god Kenpachi was not as fast as him, and after he landed, Ichigo rested against the wall as he panted a bit from the exertion. “Damn that madman, I swear he’s gonna end up being the death of me!”

Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++]

Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:58 pm
I only have two things against this.

First off, yes I do feel Ichigo from your posting style, but he's a very ACTIVE person. You just say what's going on, not what his actions are themselves. That's the biggest thing I have against your sample.

Second is your activity; if you get more active, posting wise around the site, feel free to try again.

If anyone else has an opinion I'd be glad to here it, but I don't think you're right for Ichigo at the moment.

PS: Also, Lionus, please give us time to review your sample x_x; I will read it post haste.

EDIT: PPS: Lionus, you do a good job with yours as well; the only problem is that it makes very little cohesive sense. Get a bit more practice as a writer and try again; I definitely could feel that you had some idea of how the character works, just your writing ability needs to catch up

EDIT: EDIT: PPPS: ALSO, KADE, DO NOT POST IN OTHER PEOPLE'S APPLICATIONS!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:09 am
Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Tumblr_mpm4udbbDJ1rbdxnqo1_500

Sinking into the ocean, the tide cleanses all.

Ichigo stood within the light rain staring towards the sky, the full moon encompassing the night, Ichigo's mind was seemingly wandering at all this new information.His head was spinning with thoughts of despair all over the world; Malaysia now taken down by Shadowfall, the Gotei 13 in disarray, captains rising up but with no leader and other things all over the world were falling to pieces. And now he stood within this square a man alone surrounded by this ruckus of demons and monsters. The man engulfed in black flowing robes, with spiky orange hair, a man who now looked back around him as droplets of blood were falling from the blade he knew as Zangetsu. Without a moment's notice Ichigo moved, his speed something to take note of, as he appeared before the first line of this little army. His sword rising, it's cold steel casually ripping through the flesh of one of these demon's head, with a following down swing that met with the concrete below.

"I suggest you run away. I'm sick of everyone trying to fight me, it's getting to be a bore."

With a small twist, he almost began to walk away, that was until another blade tore through his shoulder blade. The tip of his enemy's sword protruding next to his face. With a bit of a shocked look, Ichigo turned to see a face of some crazy man, a demonic grin on his face and a bone mask sitting on the left side of his face .... what was this kid? Ichigo could feel the splashes of the rain on his cheeks,they ran down, his skin their natural moisture refreshing even, how sad was that? the blade now through him and he could only think of the damn water.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Ichigo's emotion poured out, his face twinging a little with pain, but the true emotion there? Anger. This wasn't anger towards this man but more anger at himself. Of course someone would fight back, did he really think that was the end of it? With his teeth clenching, Ichigo's opposite arm moved, grabbing onto this blade that was now through his shoulder. With a cringe of pure adrenaline and a massive roar, Ichigo forced forth all of his strength, literally ripping this demon's blade off of its hilt. With a small step he tried to retain his ground, he couldn't fall yet after all, and with another solid pull he ripped the blade out of his shoulder, pulling it all the way through his flesh until it finally fell to the ground.

"Thank you..... I was just about ready to walk away, but the true fight will now begin, BANKAI"

Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 M9rTQZk

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:53 am

«GIVING MY VIEWPOINT ON THIS HERE»

• AND GOING ON INTO EASING THIS MATTER HERE •

To be honest, I wish I could see a bit more of this role playing sample. For when I read this sample of Ichigo, I'm a bit perplexed. The reason being is that I usually see him as a fighter that has a strong resolve, steady determination and somewhat arrogant, but in control of himself. There is also a sense of balance, honor and adrenaline in his fights as he progresses further and further along them.

However, that's just battle. I also want to see how he reacts in a social sense as well. Henceforth, what I'm really going to ask you is the following: I'm going need you to produce another role playing sample of him in a fight, one of him in a social setting and another in a more emotional light. I want to see the different masks of Ichigo take place, so you may be wise as to study his profile on the Bleach Wiki to get a better sense of his persona.

And to better get into character: expand your words, go deeper into his depth and immerse yourself within the embodiment that is Ichigo Kurosaki. If you so desire this character, you must work for it. The Main Character of Bleach must be played with the utmost care. So I'll give you a link to that and you can study the material there til your hearts content. You may also post these RP Samples at your leisure as well.

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki

Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
macabrenoob
macabrenoob
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:56 am
Hi, This is my try for Ichigo. (The idea for this role play takes place after Ichigo gets his powers back but before the Quincy’s attack. I do not remember if Ichigo Graduated High school or not, so in this story he has not.
Ichigo awoke with a start from his dream and quickly turned off his alarm. Sweat was falling from his face, that was the 6th night in a row now that he had that dream. “Brother! Your going to be late!” “Crap!” Ichigo shot up and ran down the stairs. He quickly grabbed a few waffles, said good bye to his sisters and blocked a flying elbow attack from Isshin before heading to school. It was a normal day in Karakura Town, No it was a beautiful day. The birds were sings and the sun was set at the perfect temperature and there was just that slight breeze, you know, the one that makes it just perfect. On his way to School Ichigo had time to think about his dreams. They were horrible, he kept having to relive his mothers death over and over again. The dream didn’t end their though, after that he would go into a battle that he had in the past, any battle really although they were all battles over Ichigo protecting one of his friends. But in the dream Ichigo would lose and have to watch his friends get killed and tortured. It was getting worse and worse every time.
Finally Ichigo go to school and was able to start his classes. When it was finally lunch Ichigo slowly walked over to one of the tables to just to rest his head. Soon after did he fell asleep, and soon after he fell asleep he fell into a dream. This was the worst one yet, in most of the dreams he has to wacth his mother die but this time he had to be the creature who killed his mother. He watched scream and try to back away. He wanted to tell her that it wasint his fault but he couldint say anything. He watched as he slowly tortured his own mother. It was horrible and even tho he knew that it was a dream he couldint do anything about it. ‘Wake up dammit! Wake up! Please!’. To Ichigo’s dismay he it didn’t work and he didn’t wake. He had to go through all of it once more. Finally a teacher woke him. “kurosaki? Are you ok? Your sweating!” Ichigo had to shake his head and it took him a second to wake up. “yeah im fine sorry.” Ichigo slowly got up and struggled to walk, now the only reason he was struggling was because he couldint stop thinking about what he really just went through.
Finally the day was over Ichigo had to stay a little late because he was still so far behind from the fight with Aizen. Ichigo was happy to be on his way home. All he wanted to do was sit back and wacth some tv. But that didn’t happen, as Ichigo walked up to his house he noticed that it was unusually quiet. As Ichigo opened the door he saw a paper on the kitchen counter. Ichigo walked up to it and saw that it was a note from Isshin
Ichigo,

I have gone out for supplies be back latter

Your loving father
Isshin.
Ichigo rolled his eyes, his father couldint even get the format right. “Ichigo! Help!” Ichigo jumped as he herd the scream of his sister Karin. It was definitely from the back. Ichigo ran at full speed to the back gate, once he was there he saw a sight that made his heart stop. Karin was backed up against the fence in the back screaming at the top of her lungs looking at a man. The man was around 6 foot and had a slim body type. He was wearing a red jacket that hung down to his knees. There was a marking of a dragon on back and the man had brown spikey hair. He wore what looked like blue sneakers which really looked out of place with everything else.
The man was holding yuzu by the throat…by the throat…

“YUZU!!!!” Ichigo reached into his pocket and pulled out his substitute Shinigami badge, the token of his power. Ichigo slammed the badge against his chest. Everything seemed to stop for a second. The birds stopped singing, the wind stopped and Karin stopped screaming. Suddenly reiatsu shot up like a funnel around Ichigo, creating a small tornado effect. The man’s eyes opened wide and looked at Ichigo.
Ichigo pointed zangetsu at the man and put his non sword arm over his sword arm and clasped them together. “Bankai! Tensa zangetsu!” Another swirl of reiatsu shot around Ichigo but before it had time to dissipate Ichigo shot himself to yuzu grabbed her and then once more shot him self to Karin. The man Narrowed his eyes but allowed him self to smile, Things were going to get interesting. Ichigo Put Yuzu down and turned to the man. There were a few seconds where they just sat there staring at each other. Ichigo Clenched his fist. How could he! He put his hands on my sister! Ichigo shot forward pointing his sword at the man with hate. The unknown man simply sat there, smiling. Ichigo didint understand why would this man just stand there? No! it doesn’t matter! He hurt Yuzu!
Ichigo thrust his sword threw the man. It was a moment that Ichigo didn’t understand. “why didn’t you dodge!”
The man simply smiled to this. “join my dreams boy!” The man shot his hands in the air and began to enchant words that were unknown to Ichigo, as the man chanted Ichigo felt a surging pain in his head. “AHHHHHH!” Ichigo fell to his knees in pain. Yuzu and Karin watched in fear as they saw there brother screaming in pain before them. “Ichigo!” they both shouted at the same time.
The man never stopped his chanting, but it did get more and more intense. Ichigo couldint do anything he felt him self slowly losing consciousness, until he blacked out.
Although it wasint completely out, it was almost like a dream. A nightmare. Ichigo found him self in that night one more time. Having to wacth the horror of his mom die again. He saw the beast walk up to her, he saw her scream in pain. “MOM!” Ichigo tried to move but was stuck in place.
“hahaha, you are doomed to wacth it over and over!” Ichigo looked to his right in shock to where the sound was coming from. He saw the man in red. The man fell to his knees laughing so hard, “HAHAHAHA!” Ichigo Gritted his teeth, “why!” tears began to fall from ichigo’s face as he begged the man to stop. “why are you doing this! Please stop!”
“Brother!” Ichigo looked to his right in shock. He saw a mirror, a big mirror. It was about 10ft in every direction. Through the mirror Ichigo saw his back yard. Yuzu was crying and was collapsed on to the groung and Karin ran to Ichigo body. “Ichigo! please wake up!” Ichigo saw that the man was also un-conscious probably because he was here in the dream with Ichigo.
“well look at that she cares for her brother!” the man laughed some more “she should really care for her self!”
The man suddleny dissapared from the dream and woke up in the real world. Karin saw that he was awake and jumped back in fear, and she rightly did so because the man was coming after her. He pulled the sword out of his chest and slowly walked to Karin. She panicked and began to step backwards but she tripped onto her but from a rock. “haha your so weak!” The man did something like shunpo and shot to her. Er eyes widend in fear and shock, not knowing what just happened. He smiled and shot his hand strait down into her chest. All Ichigo could see was blood. …blood…blood… his sisters blood
“AHHHHHHHH KARIN! AHHHHHHH” Ichigo screamed in pain as the inner hollow started to come out. “I WILL PROTECT!” suddenly a area on ichigos chest began to liquefy and disovled into a whole, a hollows hole. This was all happening in the dream world but even than the Ichigo in the real world began to emit reiatsu. The fake dream world slowly began to dissolve from all of the raw power of Ichigo reiatsu. Ichigo suddlenly woke up in the real world in the hollow form. “what are you!” the man stepped back in fear of Ichigo.
“AHHHHHHHHHHH” The hollow Ichigo screamed in rage and blew acrost the ground leaving a foot deep burrow on the ground behind him. The hollow Ichigo was heading strait for the man. The man that hurt his sister. The man that was going to pay!

Well that’s it. I know it’s a bit long but I have a hard time stopping once I get into a story. I know Ichigo might not have his hollow form anymore, but just act like it’s an alternate reality or something. Sorry if I broke any rules. I didn’t think that the ownership of the cannon characters counted. That’s the only reason I added them. Well thanks for reading.
i know this is a past version of ichigo, but i wanted to do one for this age. if you want i can make a new one?

Trust me, Im the Doctor!
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:18 pm
Due to this member not being seen for quite some time now this rp sample is now denied this Canon is still open for anyone's taking.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:52 pm
Wanting to reserve a RP sample :3 will be completed by tommorrow

Fucking inception shit right 'ere:

Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:44 am
Whilst the overall RP sample isn't bad, I'm not getting a very Ichigo-like vibe from it. Feel free to try again, however as of now I have to decline.

Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun May 18, 2014 10:58 am

«-PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED-»

« Application Checklist »

• Let's Get Down To Business •

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

« The Willsheet Checklist »

• And Comments/Fixes •

• Willpower/Determination: Grand Master
  • Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Pain Endurance: Grand Master
  • Focus: Advanced

• Comments/Notes:
    Just giving this it's will shit and a tier boost

• Tier: 0-2++

Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Kurosaki Ichigo [APPROVED, 0-2++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:44 pm
"If fate is a millstone, then we are the grist. There is nothing we can do. So I wish for strength. If I cannot protect them from the wheel, then give me a strong blade, and enough strength... to shatter fate."

Ichigo was awoken by his clock-a-doo alarm clock, as he gently placed his hand over the clock to turn it off. He sat up straight looking outside at the bright skies of karakura. He took a moment or two before realizing the time, and began to get up. “I can’t be late to school” He said to himself as he began to dress and head downstairs. Once downstairs he waved at his family and a simple “Well, I’m off” before walking right out the door.

He was in no particular rush, taking his time walking along the street en route to Karakura high. Traveling with his pack hung over his right shoulder, he had a calm and cool demeanor about him; even though he can be mistaken as a gangster because of the color of his hair. He continued his cool walk until he heard a familiar call, at this point it was practically a routine “Kurosaki-Kun!” he heard a weak female voice call to him and he already knew who was calling him. He planted his two feet and glanced his head over his shoulder as Inoue ran up to him “Hey, Inoue” he said with a soft smile as she managed to catch up to him. They both walked towards their high school, exchanging some small chat on the way there.

Upon arriving to school, they took no time to go to class and take their seats; making it right on time. The teacher asked the students to open their books and Ichigo didn’t hesitate to take his out and flip through the pages. During the lecture, he followed the instructor’s lesson very thoroughly. Despite the delinquent persona that people have pegged on him over the years; he was actually very serious about his studies. If anything it’s more to prove everybody wrong about that “Personality” of his, which was only stuck onto him because of his bright orange hair. Every now and then, he would glance outside to take a glance at the world before returning to his studies.

It was near the end of the lecture where Ichigo would once again look outside, but this time he would see something quite out of the ordinary. There was what seemed to be an Arrancar passing through the school. Generally this spelled trouble so Ichigo sensing something was going amiss decided to get up. “Instructor, may I use the restroom?” He spoke, but before hearing the answer walked out of the room; but once outside he began to sprint towards the exit. He hid in a room that he had the key too; and left his human body there; as he jumped out of the window in his Shinigami spirit. He was racing to find the Arrancar, when suddenly he heard an explosion on the other side of town. “Shit” was his single response as he rushed over to the scene.

He arrived using his shunpo at top speeds, stopping a few meters behind the Arrancar; who was causing the commotion within the town. “Oi” He spoke in a loud tone, without a doubt grabbing the attention of the Arrancar “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” he spoke this time in a louder tone as the Arrancar turned around to face Ichigo. “A Shinigami?” The Arrancar asked almost puzzled as he stoically ignored Ichigo’s wards. Ichigo unwrapped his zanpaktou from his back and pointed it directly in front of him; straight in the direction of the mysterious Arrancar as he spoke one last time “I said, what the hell do you think you’re doing” As the Arrancar merely responded by firing a cero straight towards him. Ichigo clicked his tongue in annoyance as he brought his zanpaktou into the air, and then swung down viciously; creating a howling wind that roared in the area as he slashed straight through the cero. Completely unharmed the Arrancar was somewhat impressed “Oh so this one’s a little tougher than the regular ones” it said as it pointed its hand towards the civilians underneath, specifically a woman who couldn’t manage to get away from the scene in time. “It’s the shame everyone else isn’t as durable”; The Arrancar then fired a bala in her direction as Ichigo’s face tightened. “You Bastard!” He yelled as he shunpo’d right in front of the lady; and used his zanpaktou as shield to take the full brunt of the damage. Making sure the lady wasn’t harmed.

“Are you hurt?” Ichigo asked the lady in a composed manner as she only responded “Yes.. Thank You” Before storming off in fear of getting hurt. Ichigo then turned a serious face towards the Arrancar who was simply smiling at the destruction he was causing. Ichigo’s blood was boiling over at how cynical this bastard had been. Knowing what Ichigo now had to do he disappeared off the floor of the earth, emerging behind the Arrancar with his zanpaktou straight in the air “AHHHHH” He yelled in a battle cry as the swung his zanpaktou down across the back of the Arrancar. The Arrancar was too startled by the change of pace, and wasn’t able to get away in time as Zangetsu sunk into his back. The Arrancar gasped in pain and jumped away trying to make distance as Ichigo kept his eyes on him; Dashing in the same direction, but with a greater speed sticking to him like glue. He then slashed across its chest creating yet another jagged cut in the Arrancar.

The Arrancar backed away once again and in a gurgling blood wretched scream shouted “You Fucking Cunt” Ichigo stood there placing his zanpaktou over his head and stared him straight in the eyes “I’m surprised you can stand there and call me names, guess you’re as tough as you are ugly” he remarked completely belittling the Arrancar. The Arrancar snapped as it fired a gigantic cero straight from its good arm, screaming in completely rage “ILL KILL YOU”. As the cero reached closer and closer ichigo’s overbearing spiritual pressure began to ooze out of him; weighing down everything around him as a foreshadowing to what would happen next. “Getsuga Tenshou” Ichigo uttered as he swung his zanpaktou with great force across the air, and a giant moon shaped fang ripped straight through the cero. The Arrancar must’ve seen his life flash before its eyes as soon there would be nothing left of the Arrancar.

Ichigo slowly placed his zanpaktou back on his back as he looked down at the city, and then began to grind his teeth, mad over his helplessness in the situation. “Tch… Damn it” he said as he remorsed over not making it here sooner. It left an extremely sour taste on his mouth as he could see several buildings still on fire, although being attended to by firefighters; but he couldn’t imagine how many people were hurt. He looked into the palm of his hand, and balled it strongly into a fist; building his resolve. He would be more vigilant, he would become stronger; he would be the savior of karakura.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum