Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ashlei Clixx Revised, The Hollow Blood Queen [UPDATE] [0-2++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ashlei Clixx Revised, The Hollow Blood Queen [UPDATE] [0-2++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Ashlei Clixx Revised, The Hollow Blood Queen [UPDATE] [0-2++] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashlei Clixx Revised, The Hollow Blood Queen [UPDATE] [0-2++]

Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:36 am
Ashlei Clixx Revised, The Hollow Blood Queen [UPDATE] [0-2++] - Page 2 Image327
I don't see any problems with the things in this revamp. Therefore, I shall not be using the checklist and will be giving this application a re-approval of it's original tier, which is 0-2++.

Ashlei Clixx Revised, The Hollow Blood Queen [UPDATE] [0-2++] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ashlei Clixx Revised, The Hollow Blood Queen [UPDATE] [0-2++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Ashlei Clixx Revised, The Hollow Blood Queen [UPDATE] [0-2++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Ashlei Clixx Revised, The Hollow Blood Queen [UPDATE] [0-2++] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashlei Clixx Revised, The Hollow Blood Queen [UPDATE] [0-2++]

Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:57 pm
The only thing that I have a problem with is that she restores herself by taking in blood. Therefore, theoretically, she can tear apart her blood infinitely and keep sucking it back in, making her unbeatable as she never is tired or worn down. (read below)

Could you make it so that the blood she splits loses it's regenerative abilities it has when she intakes it by how many times it is split apart?

Blood Multiply Ashlei can take blood into her hands and swirl it around like a small whirling ball of energy. She then focuses reiatsu into the blood to rapidly increase the speed it moves before yanking it into two halves. The first half however will not lose any particles and will instead multiple into a second set of the original amount of blood. This means Ashlei can take a gargantuan amount of blood and with enough reiatsu, double it as many times as she can without fainting. The battle will always start with just a vial of blood she carries with her unless she walked into a blood bank.

Hmm... Looking over it a second time, I see that it does use her reiatsu... Could you make it so that it takes exponentially more reiatsu the larger the amount is that she is splitting? I can understand the ability better now after looking at how it heals her, since it doesn't restore reiatsu, but I would still like the multiplied blood to have less of an effect if possible.

Thank you!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ashlei Clixx Revised, The Hollow Blood Queen [UPDATE] [0-2++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Ashlei Clixx Revised, The Hollow Blood Queen [UPDATE] [0-2++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:19 am

I'm going to say no for a couple of reasons. Firstly, I didn't ask you to check that part of the application. Just the Appearances of both Resserecions and the Quadra Cero ability. EVERYTHING else has been approved up to 3 or 4 times before and do not need rechecking.

Secondly, talking with Frost, it is common sense for abilities to require more rietsu the bigger they are. Thus it is only practical for that Multiply ability to require more reitsu the larger the sum of blood. It is a basic for any battle manga. Bigger abilities mean more rietsu is needed and Ashlei can vary exactly how much blood is being multiplied by picking up varying amounts and splitting them. Because she is in her final form to do this, she has the reitsu pouring out of her constantly, thus it is not an issue for her.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ashlei Clixx Revised, The Hollow Blood Queen [UPDATE] [0-2++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Ashlei Clixx Revised, The Hollow Blood Queen [UPDATE] [0-2++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:00 am
Alrighty then. Reapproved.

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ashlei Clixx Revised, The Hollow Blood Queen [UPDATE] [0-2++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Ashlei Clixx Revised, The Hollow Blood Queen [UPDATE] [0-2++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:00 am

I have moved this app back into unchecked for a recheck. I have added everything highlighted in green. It is also wise to remember that all of the newly added or revamped paragraphs in this application were previously possible, just not as expanded as they are now.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ashlei Clixx Revised, The Hollow Blood Queen [UPDATE] [0-2++] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Ashlei Clixx Revised, The Hollow Blood Queen [UPDATE] [0-2++] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:28 am
Photobucket

• ASHELI CLIXX IS NOW REAPPROVED •

I'm not going to bother with the checklist for this one, since I'm simply reapproving some abilities. Therefore, I'll give Ashlei the all clear and move her back into Accepted Arrancar since I have read over the newly added additions to her character.

Anonymous

Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:01 am
Ashlei Clixx Revised, The Hollow Blood Queen [UPDATE] [0-2++] - Page 2 Tumblr_mpsgo8u6OA1sxcttho1_500
Aivee Is doing this for you!
Moving to WIP upon user request nyan~! x3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:23 pm

«-PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED-»

« Application Checklist »

• Let's Get Down To Business •

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

« The Willsheet Checklist »

• And Comments/Fixes •

• Willpower/Determination: N/A
  • Mental Deduction: N/A
  • Pain Endurance: N/A
  • Focus: N/A

• Comments/Notes: N/A

• Tier: 0-2++

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:27 am

«ARCHIVING THIS APPLICATION»

Welp, seeing how Chaozi went ahead and made a new version of this app for the Arrancar/Demon sub-race, I'm going to be placing this version of Miss Ashlei Clixx into character archives and going to review her new application.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum