Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 4 Empty Re: Once again [Calypso/Akira]

Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:45 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

"How apathetic of you. I wonder where your Inner Hollow gets it's disregard and penchant for negligence from" Calypso replied, giving him a stare. "You think Zin, Hakai, and Ulv's Hollows just spawned fully matured and happy in their respective bodies? From what Hvit told me, you don't even need to be their friend. Haereticus certainly wasn't Hayden's friend. But they worked together, they had a mutually beneficial arrangement that suited both parties. If all else fails, just kick it's ass and make it know you are the boss.

They don't know anything, other than what they were born with. And that is a whole heap of your baggage and sweet fuck all. The Hollow isn't dismissive because it wants to be obstinate or because they hate you specifically, it is because that is literally all there is to it.

You are predisposed to ignoring a lot of stuff from what I have seen about you, but if you ignore this for too long then you are going to lose your body and be a back-seat driver while you watch it rampage around and then get killed"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Tue May 07, 2024 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:03 am
Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 4 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Why was it so quiet?

This woman was presuming to know the depth of its existence yet not a single word? No snide remark? No threat of death?

It was an odd one for sure, though Calypso was seemingly tugging on strings that even made the Inner entity refuse to elaborate further. There was an element of curiosity to Akira, maybe this whole thing was more intricate than merely dismissing it? The power held allegedly by those mythical few able to achieve that odd symbiosis. Hrm. It was something to atleast humor.

."You’re right, Cal. They have never known anything beyond their origin and I can sympathize to that degree. It would be foolish of me not to atleast try to handle this affair or look into the reasons it has acted. Maybe I need more of that spiritual insight externally? That would be wise. I have spent a long time looking at myself that I could be blind..

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 2:37 pm

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

"I'm glad you have some motivation, that way" Calypso would say, taking a seat again and exhaling a sigh. "It's dangerous to ignore it. Hvit told me about this city in America that got wiped off the map by a Vizard who ignored his Inner Hollow and then lost control over it. Tens of thousands of innocent civilians lost their lives, tens of thousands more lost their homes. Even if you survive such a thing, it isn't what you want on your conscience going forward. A man doesn't need to be physically broken, to be a husk"

She'd shift some to look over the water, and hold her hands over it. The lakebed rippled gently at her command, the extent of her control over Ao Kuang's inheritance right now. But it was nice, all the same.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum