Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 3 Empty Re: Once again [Calypso/Akira]

Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:43 pm

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

"Ohh, yea. Don't mess with the big guys. They are big for a reason, and even Sky-Touching Giants can't do anything to them. Because they have four. Dying is the last thing you'll ever do, so make it the last thing you would do. Equality and fairness is the mewling of the weak" Calypso would reply, stepping onto the barge and offering Akira a hand to get on.

"It's going alright. Mum's got a real stern look when it's business, but I do well. My dragon helps bridge the gap when I need a touch of extra gruntwork, and I am learning Ursa Takkeyeon to really get out there"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:48 am
Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 3 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira politely declined the hand she offered when moving onto the barge, shifting a little step onto it with a small thud. He didn’t wish to encourage the heightened emotion of that inner creature, so instead took a more safe approach. He doubted Zathrusta could be victorious even should the worst come too but he didn’t intend to let the mere idea that he was a Vizard come to the forefront of someones mind.

Far too dangerous.

He did let out a soft chuckle at her commentary regarding a mother, finding it intriguing though having no idea what it actually meant. No harm in asking?

."Ursa Takkeyeon, I have no idea actually what that is. Care to indulge me a little? I’m uncertain if that is rude or not.

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:45 am

"It's Ulv's style" Calypso would reply, getting on board and having the barge push off for the distant shores. It being a single guy with an oar, they weren't exactly going to be going out to the ocean, but still. Better than swimming.

"The others she used, but this one she made. Out of Ssamsu- Takkeyeon, to be fair, but still. It's a martial style that focuses heavily on kicks, but also has other techniques involved to ease the limitations of it's predecessor. Apparently, it's a style made by Sun Wukong, but that's just a story these days. So long ago, we can't exactly go ask him"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:52 pm
Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 3 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

He offered a slight chuckle of amusement as the man upon their vessel began oaring into the waters below, an affinity to such an element had Akira calm a little, fingers shifting to pierce the disturbed surface and bask within the calm serenity it offered. It would seem even now, Ulv was a name mentioned semi frequently by some beings. It’s good they were not forgotten. They did alot for many.

."I’m not brave enough for hand to hand combat, such a thing is too physically demanding on my poor body. I’d snap like a twig.

He chuckled softly.

."Do you think you’ll place yourself within the frontline should the Hollow incursion resurface? Or do you think you’ll remain back to protect those who still refer to this place as home.

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:15 am

"Yer a Vizard. You've got powerful body enhancement and regeneration. You are perfectly suited for hand to hand. The only thing in the way is your heart" Calypso would reply, leaning back. She had a draw towards the water herself since Ao Kuang's blood had surfaced, but nothing so driving as Akira's. So she managed not to play with it.

"As for the incursion, probably defensive. I'm not so strong as to be on the frontlines until my type is all they have left"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:36 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira blinked at Calypso before letting out a laugh of genuine humor, it wasn’t meant to be derogatory or to disparage her. Regeneration? Him? Not in the slightest chance of all that is unholy. That would be a handy thing but the best he’s managed to conjure was a cero. He waved with the free hand a bit, shaking his head.

."IApologies but I’ve got nothing like regeneration, though handy I do not think my relationship with -it- would provide with something so handy. I’m effective with a blade, don’t get me wrong but actual fists? It’d be like watching a pool noodle flail at brick walls..

He smiled brightly.

."You seem to know what you’re doing in that department, consider kicking ass like that me keeping you in mind. Spiritual assistance. It’s admirable to remain behind to protect them though, curious as to why you’ve never joined a group? Not your style?

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:35 am

"Ohh. Dam, you are that bad with him? Hvit fixed my leg when it was compound fractured. I was fighting a Troll and kicked it in the chest with Jin Hwechook as it came charging at me. And my leg just did not stand up to the recoil and snapped in half. Bone ripped clean out of my skin. And so while I am there, trying my best - and failing, I'll add - to not panic while muscle is hanging out and blood is pissing over the floor, Hvit comes in like 'Watch this' and snaps my leg back into place. Perfectly healed in a handful of seconds"

Calypso would give a slight grimace at the memory, and then hope over to Akira with a quick Lightfoot, thonking him on the head gently.

"I told you I am with the Valkyja. Brain engage, yes good?"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:56 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira let out a soft.

."Ow.

The thonking striking him true, moving to rub his head a little, offering a nod to Calypso the imagery was certainly within his mind. It did seem to have benefits but these Vizards had an element of insanity to them, most seeking to control or even befriend their Inner Hollow? They did know these were entities created of their most foul emotions? He guessed that if one achieved a certain level of control then it would lull one into seeking out ways to truly subjugate it.

."Yes, I forgot for a moment but that does seem quite beneficial. It isn’t a matter of it being bad though, frankly quite the opposite…These sorts of situations seem to consistently bring more hassle than worth. It does seem there is some benefit I suppose to humoring the infection.

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:06 am

"And there you go again. They are a living being! Made up of your! shit! They didn't ask to get born like this, they just did! So maybe treat them less like some ingrowing toenail, and more like a person in need of help, and you might get somewhere"

Calypso seemed to get a lot more animate than she had been so far. Apparently, Inner Hollows were a sore topic for her.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:16 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

He blinked, a slight look of confusion moving into his features. A large exhale following, a tilt of the head before processing such information. She had a point, in fact most Vizards did have an issue with inner turmoil, Hollows befriending their hosts. That sort of thing. He envied them.

He wondered how many of them had seen the corpses of children by a hand controlled by the very thing she claimed had to be befriended?

."Calypso, I appreciate your thoughts. This isn’t one of those things that I am unaware of what a Hollow is, nor am I unaware that is how others handled it. It is not a friend. It does not see things like you, me, anything really as individuals but objects. It is not misunderstood. It merely does not care.

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum