Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Once again [Calypso/Akira] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Once again [Calypso/Akira] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Once again [Calypso/Akira] Empty Once again [Calypso/Akira]

Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:57 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

Africa was a great place to be a dick. Due to the giant hole in where Vastime used to be, there was a lot of heaving shenanigans that were good to take advantage of if you were that sort of person. And as a result, there were lots of people here who were against people trying to take advantage of chaos. Calypso, under her apprenticeship to the Valkyja, was one of them.

People gave the fight a wide berth, not least of which because the scope of it was beyond the average person. Blows, parries, and strikes were thrown with force and speed that would take a normal man's head off, but these two were just tanking it like they were love-taps. It was fun to see, in a car-crash kind of way...

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Once again [Calypso/Akira] Empty Re: Once again [Calypso/Akira]

Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:46 pm
Once again [Calypso/Akira] I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Africa.

Reports of a multitude of larger Hollows had begun to crawl out of their crevices, stalking beyond the broken perimeter and stalking. Akira decidedly went there to investigate accordingly, acting in accordance to the duty of Todgestalten. It was an easy mistake for any who might see him, blistering heat thundering down on the white clad individual yet a badge for certification was on his person. The sound of battle did reach him, a natural instinct to unsheathe his zanpaktou following and cautiously approaching the combatants.

It was then- Wait. Calypso?!

An exhale followed but the woman was rather content in causing a bit of a scene at times, decidedly each hand came, palms reaching one another as fingertips surged with reiatsu. It wasn’t malicious by any means as he attempted a bit of layering, Seikatsu and Shokkaku, though it fizzled a little and almost intricately linked one another after some incantation mixing.

Ow.

."Calypso! Hi! Yes! Pardon my intrusion, we met a little bit ago!

He offered a respectful wave of the free hand, decidedly showing peace by sheathing the blade and approaching the battle site.

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Once again [Calypso/Akira] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Once again [Calypso/Akira] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 11, 2023 8:30 am

Calypso did not respond to the guy yelling from the crowd, focused as she was on the fight. One blow slipped through her guard and slammed her solidly in the chest, only for her to reverse the fortunes with Taijiquan Flow Reversal. The belligerent man's sternum cracked under the force, and he was finished off with Taiju Snake Palm rupturing his heart and causing him to haemorrhage out of every orifice until he fell face down, and moved no more.

Calypso would exhale, and then steal the man's red leather cowboy boots, before turning to Akira with a nod. She was bruised and bleeding, covered with the dust of the arid terrain, but still beaming.

"Hey Akira. How did you get in? Some guys are watching the border, and they aren't super cooperative to conversation" she exclaimed, flicking her hair out and putting her glasses back on.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:43 pm
Once again [Calypso/Akira] I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Her combat style was surgically primal.

Interesting.

The smile remained as per usual, lips parting with the usual soft civility that he’d been known for, a level of noble eloquence which was always an irony not lost on him. An idle gesture of the left hand moved as he intended to jest a little.

."Eliminated….That was is a jest as a side note. I intended to find you in Norway though certain affairs, most notably, the drastic increase in Hollow activity forced my hand. I’m able to traverse freely thanks to my admission into the Vandenreich.

He claimed simply, another gesture made to the wounds and bruises on her body.

."I can fix those if you want me too? It does suit your lifestyle though I am unsure if you’d rather not be aching.

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:26 pm

"Ahh, the Quincy people. They are cool" Calypso commented, not telling him that she snuck in underground through the many tunnels of the Golden Age. She would then look at the bleeding wounds, and give an abashed look, pulling some ointment out of her pocket.

"It's hard to remember we don't have regeneration anymore. But no, it's fine. Wounds are the story the world tells another. To remove them is to dishonour those who are part of your world. Even if they are Kuei Trash like him. Good Tales would be less good for the lack of a villian" she'd smear the ointment on, and then put it back, before looking around.

"Considering this is a restricted hellscape of a place, do you wanna go somewhere less restricted and hellscapey? Hollows tend to be so rude when it comes to conversational etiquette"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:13 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira blinked a little as he’d glanced at the corpse with a slightly raised brow, though all in all, it could be blamed on a Hollow. The man offering a chuckle at such a traditionalistic view upon the battlescars of her body, not something he could argue with considering beneath the baggy white shirt was a litany of them. Rukongai approved. He glanced around a bit before shrugging lightly.

."That might be wise, I do not think Asher is the diplomatic type nor are those that serve beneath his so-called splendor. It’d be a little disappointing if we died due to that, not that I doubt your abilities that is.

With that Akira began to shift with Calypso, offering a general gesture of the left hand to the open plains.

."Anywhere you’d like to relocate too in particular?

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:28 am

"I don't even know who Asher is. But we don't need to attract the Big Lord Of All Things Ouchy to get into trouble in a place like this. As for where...ehh, Anywhere. Do keep up~" Calypso would coo, her competitive grin spread across her face as the skin flushed red and alters sprouted on her head. Power was focused to her legs, and then she took off. The recoil was not as much as one might expect for the sheer speed and strength with which she had taken off with, which was a showcase of her capabilities as Calypso rapidly became a fading dot in the sky. Spiritually, she was not all that impressive, but physically, well, that as a different story entirely.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:08 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Zoom!

The speedster that was Calypso caused Akira to be left temporarily within the dust of the savannah like landscape of many African countries, patting himself down a little with the left hand before taking a deep inhale and taking a step in her direction. Then a mirage. His form wasn’t exactly built for physical activity but it was a good opportunity to push his step techniques, allowing each one to take him further.

Was he keeping up?

Barely.

The only reason Akira knew where they were going was the unique reiatsu she was flaring up that his iris was taking in from this distance, or else the Shinigami would have very much been lost. As the distance occurred his legs began to ache, chest sweating and almost drenching through the baggy shirt, accompanied by the blazing heat. He hated the heat.

Pondering where they intended to go and if this continued, would have to take a break relatively shortly.

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:34 am

There were no breaks but there might be some relenting from the heat, as Calypso kicked off an invisible platform in the sky and dove right into the Nile. Rapidly torpedoing herself through it's waters to Port Said, where she would finally surface to charter a boat out to less hostile places. After all, as good as she was, the Mediterranean was a different beast to a river, even if it was the longest river in the world.

She dropped her Dragon-blooded form before getting out of the water, but a soaking wet red-head in an Egyptian port was not exactly subtle, and so she would browse the local stalls for some new clothes while waiting for a ship to get.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:24 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

It was quite difficult to keep pace, aching muscle and body alike alongside a rapid need for breath. Was this what asthma felt like? Lungs. Pain. Ouch. The need for this only though enhanced as a finger came upward in protest to Calypso moving even further, a brutal exhale following. He merely wanted to thank her for the advice sometime ago. Fuck his life. Each palm was resting swiftly on a knee, tugging at the black trousers.

He went around.

No skinny dipping for this one.

Eventually finding himself near Calypso, shirt drenched in swear as the brutal heat caused droplets to trickle down his features. This wasn’t ideal, even as he caught up to Calypso a brutal swat of his book assured that an onlooker seeing the drenched figure was reminded of their civility, barely able to intake air and thankfully not registering the damp state of affairs.

."D-Diii…Fuck…Diiid you get faster o-or am I getting sl-slow…Fuck my lifee….I swear I’m not cut out for prolonged bursts of speed….I miss my chair….Any chair….

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum