Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 2 Empty Re: Once again [Calypso/Akira]

Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:46 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

By the time he arrived, Calypso had purchased and dressed herself in some rather alarming clothes. Sure, the thin harem style outfits here were equal to the whole maid uniform back in Europe, and so really stood out when you wore them openly on the streets, but she still liked their look. And they revealed a lot that was hidden. Sleek, toned muscles, strong abs, muscular but not thick thighs, all highlighted by not as much sweat as one might expect in this heat. This woman looked as she acted; a physical powerhouse.

"And here I thought Vizards were meant to be strong. Though I guess measuring anything by Hvit's standards is a recipe for disaster" Calypso would comment, sashying up to him with an elegant, flowing gait. "Though, I don't know if spiritual bodies get dehydrated. Do you have to worry about that kind of thing?"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:27 am
Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 2 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira was still trying to acquire a healthy amount of oxygen before finally calming the cherokee drum of his heart. It hurt like hell. Finally though did the man come to be able to relax with a healthy movement of the left hand through white locks, a brow raising at the mention of Vizards being strong. The outfit she chose was unfortunately effective at causing crimson to remain across white flesh, golden iris avoiding the sight and merely glancing about the terrain and onlookers.

He shifted a little to rest the left wrist on the hilt of his zanpaktou, coughing a bit.

."I’m constructed incorrectly when it comes to Vizards, Caly. Consider my strength in anything other than physical exertion, though I do not think I need to worry about basic dehydration. It’ll take a bit more than that to saturate me..

The man chuckled a little, coughing softly.

."This though is convenient, I wanted to thank you. That engagement a while ago alongside another less fortunate incident triggered the necessity for me to move my ass so to speak, things have been going…Alot better than I predicted.

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:53 am

"I think it's Hvit that's different. I doubt everyone has evolved their Inner Hollow to that level of power" Calypso replied, shrugging softly. "But it's good you don't dehydrate. It's hot, and your sweat evaporates quickly here. Which means your body does more sweat to compensate, which evaporates quickly. That's the killer in these tempratures"

She would turn, and head towards the port. Hips shifting left and right in a metronome she really did not need to do. And yet did~

"Fear of the unknown will always hold your step. But you should step anyway, because the known is always better than the unknown. I am glad things are going better for you"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:30 pm
Once again [Calypso/Akira] - Page 2 I?id=bd83d221d91ee22b041397fdd0519e179cff8148-9181148-images-thumbs&n=13

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira chuckled a little, though decidingly walking behind her was difficult when hips were swinging like that in front of him. This issue with women really had to be handled at sometime. A momentary lapse in judgement did form though in contemplating both ass and philosophy, more so why would anyone develop a Inner Hollow. They already had enough strength. Or was he just weak?

The rise in blood had Zathrusta slither out for a brief moment.

."This pretty thing doesn’t realize how strong I am. You could rain down cataclysms with my strength little Akira, shame you won’t useee ittt….

He shook his head, refusing to listen to monstrosity that offered nothing but temptation on the best of days.

."Better the devil you know, than the devil you don’t. That is rather comforting to see the benefits of it. You seem to be keeping yourself occupied with everything, though do be a little cautious Cal. Africa is the last place I would advise anyone to be around, not that you can’t handle yourself but…It’s been…Dangerous for the strongest.

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:52 am

"The grandest lake of stagnant water is useless compared to the tiny verdant spring. Be mobile, in your life. Know many devils" Calypso would reply, spinning around and looking at him while she walked backwards with an elegant gait. Her glistening, well-toned front swayed in front of him just as her rear did, and it didn't seem like she was bothered by not being able to see people behind her. She got out of their way easily enough despite that.

"But of course it is dangerous. You don't grow amidst the daffodils. It is in the fire that steel is forged, so you must seek out the fire. Be injured. It is good to get hurt. Fear of the unknown is a thing in every ape brain, and the more you turn it into the known, the less you hesitate about it. Anatomy is another good study, so you know where you can hit and be hit. Knowing that an inch to the left is the different between some stitches and that scratchy feeling, or death by blood poisoning, really helps your confidence in both attack and defence"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:47 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Calypso always offered a bit of a philosophical bout of wit whenever they had met, granted that was twice so far. The way she turned did for a brief moment draw wandering eyes, as that flush of crimson swelled about the throat only to be thwarted, thankfully by her own engagement. It was a truth which all wanted to avoid, that danger created strength. If you didn’t like that and avoided it then, your situation was your own. Unfortunate. It was this though one had to consider some entities were not cut out for being stronger.

."All sentient life seeks out some form of conflict subconsciously though anatomical strikes are a given for most fighters. It’s easier to strike at a vein, a nerve cluster or a joint to debilitate than aim for overt lethal endings. In this instance, many creatures, regardless of their ability to withstand and stay conscious, without a form of regeneration shall be crippled.

He tilted his head a little.

."Is that why you seek so much conflict Cal? Is it a drive to get stronger or is it merely a passtime for you? Most don’t actively seek life threatening engagements unless there is a huge motive.

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:10 am

"And yourself besides" Calypso would reply. "Knowing where to strike means knowing where to be struck. Turn Fatal into debilitating, debilitating into irritating. You'll never avoid every strike, so know where to be struck, and build off that, Funny you should mention targeting nerve clusters though" Calypso would give him a teasing, knowing smile, and then turn back to face the front.

"As for why I seek it...sorta both, actually. Cultivators seek power with an avaricious greed, because more power means you can support more people. And the more people you support, the more people you are supported by, which means you can get more power. Though never forget your Self. If you allow power to gather within you for the sake of power, you become a beast. A Draugr, or Kuei. And thus you need putting down, for the safety of everyone. That's who I was fighting back there"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:52 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira listened idly to Calypso’s reasoning, offering a thoughtful hum of contemplation whilst meandering through his own thoughts about it. She wasn’t wrong at all. There seemed to be a level of Lawfulness to her despite the savage nature, though words did indicate she felt obligated to act for power in order to support someone or several somethings. Interesting.

."You’re a bit of a savior then, hrm? Regardless I find your reasoning sound but that does beg the question. Does that mean you have a group of individuals you feel that require you to be powerful beyond your family? Is it even for them? Conviction like that usually has someone on mind.

END OF POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:21 pm

"Not really a saviour, no. Draugr are everyone's responsibility, and so I tracked him here, while I am on apprenticeship to the Valkyja. They are...Sorta....police force, I guess. But, other than what I am given to do from them, I don't go out in my spare time wearing a cowl and cape or anything. If you see injustice, rectify it. Rectify it fully, though. Always be cautious of Reckless Charity"

She'd then ponder for a moment, and then shake her head.

"Nobody specific. It's just defence of the hypothetical. When you are faced with injustice, you want to know you can stop it. So be the best person you can be, so you can stop it. Ultimately, you are beholden only to your heart. Only the Wyrd within you can compel you to act. But if you support nobody, you will be supported by nobody, and fail in your life when cruel being comes to take what you have. You never stepped up, and thus nobody steps up. And that's an ignoble end"

She'd arrive on the docks, and look around for a moment, before giving a wave and a foreign yell to one of the guys in a small lil tug boat.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:54 pm

AKIRA TAIRITSU

She held a strong sense of justice, that was for certain.

Akira admired it, a soft smile remaining upon his features as it as reminiscent to the situation he himself had during the Soul Society incident. Central 46. The Noble families. Injustice was rife and still is as far as he is concerned, among each corner is a clear cut, festering boil that is self righteousness. That was though in itself a dangerous role. He reached the docks with her, offering a wave himself.

."I admire your perception of justice. It’s accurate that eventually many become complacent with injustice, nobody stands so they all kneel. Symbols are rare to find. It is dangerous though, for one injustice can be another's justice. In the end I suppose aslong as we accept that.

Then he shifted his attention to her once more..

."How are you finding your apprenticeship so to speak? Handling it well?

END OF POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum