Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Myrtlle Beach Battle! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Myrtlle Beach Battle! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Myrtlle Beach Battle! Empty Myrtlle Beach Battle!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:15 pm
James looked out over the beach, stepping out of the water. Literaly, his right foot came down onto the shoreline, his left just on top of the surface of the water. He doubted anyone would notice it, but was fairly glad there was no one around. He reached his arm above his head, pulling it with his left hand, stretching it out. His red and green eyes looked out across the beach, back and forth. He brought his arm down again, sitting down indian style on the sand. Hmm. None here, either. He thought quietly within his head, sighing. Looks like none of them are here, either. Darn it. Why are they so hard to find? I seek them out, but I just cannot find them. These other Nature Iramasha; they must be finding it incredibly difficult. Like I did when I first awoke, alone, no one to help me. No idea what I was doing or what I was. I need to help them break that, if nothing else.

"Oi." He spoke out, lining his words with Nature Energy. He was making sure that there wasn't any here he couldn't sense, but his voice would reach to anyone with a high density of spirit pressure of any type. He had sensed something, and figured on a whim to search it out, as he had nothing better to do on this cool night. "Is anyone there? I'm afraid I can't find anyone, but this night will be quite lonely in any case."

He looked up at the clear sky, the sky still visibile. That's one thing I love about the ocean. you can always see the stars, no matter where you are at, or what you're doing. He sighed once again, turning around to see if anyone answered his summons. If they did not, he would simply walk back into the ocean, and vanish once more around the sea...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Eriko
Eriko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Myrtlle Beach Battle! Left_bar_bleue0/0Myrtlle Beach Battle! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Myrtlle Beach Battle! Empty Re: Myrtlle Beach Battle!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:03 pm
It is late, the beach is silent and the waves are wild. Of the coast is Eriko riding his air board surfing through the waves. While he isn't adept at surfing, he enjoys most enjoys most extreme sports. Normally people would not be surfing at night, but at night and at certain points of the day, the tide rises and the waves are perfect for riding. Using his all purpose air board his cuts through waves with ease...kind of.

"Surfers must spend years practicing this stuff because this is in no way easy." he says trying to hold balance while still riding curls. As the current one dies down Eriko starts making his way to another, much larger wave. He rides toward the top of the wave and begins trying to grind across the top. He has a good time riding but begins losing his balance as the waves die down a little...he falls into the water soon after.

Eriko swims back up to the surface after a few minutes. He shakes the water off his head and looks around for his board, which he sees a few meters away turned upside down floating water. He swims toward his board quickly and flips is back up before hopping onto it and getting back to his feet. The board then propels itself back to the beach. As he reaches the shore line, Eriko sees someone who gives off a spiritual signature. Standing on guard, he rides toward the other young man.

Myrtlle Beach Battle! Bdw9x2
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Myrtlle Beach Battle! Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Myrtlle Beach Battle! Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:49 pm
Izumi Nakashima
Headmaster, Shino Academy

Myrtlle Beach Battle! 3b7beb777f_54482572_o2

The day was still young Izumi considered as he raced across the surface of the earth. This would be the last time he will even be on the planet in a while. Being Headmaster of the shino academy had it's perks but you couldn't really ever leave the soul society in fear of the need to defend it in a attack but during a time in which training was postponed and students were given a break and could relax he's decided to take on last trip to the world of the humans, Earth. As such a case Izumi decided to keep on the coastline for his last visit he was quite unsure of where he was since he beach is always changing the nearby land and all cities looked alike now with a dome around them or some kind of defense at it's doorstep ready to crush any hollows or demons.

As he quickly ran, Izumi looked out see the sun and the ocean he was running by at the time. It all seemed so great to him but then he noticed a voice and some one spiritual pressure with it. He quickly Izumi became much more quicker and as he did so most could notice that the waves and the tide got more drawn and higher at a drastic rate as he got closer and closer. His Zanpakutō called upon the water as it was it's energy source if needed in combat at all but Izumi was unsure of what to say what he was really coming across it was something that he had never felt or come across in his long life. This was truly the unknown for him even the headmaster of Shino academy a place of knowledge. Then he stopped as he came across two people on the beach he was eventually going to come across anyway. For those that could recognize he wore the usually uniform of a shinigami but he seemed to to have a symbol over the part of his shirt over his heart and one his back. It stood for the Shino academy for those that could read it from where they were as well.

He walked towards the one on the sand with a quick pace as the every increasing tide was get closer to James as well and eventually when Izumi was over the water as well it seemed strange as the water started to rise it want to surround his sword as if some force called in the liquid to his Zanpakutō. But when Izumi thought he was far enough he stopped but the rising water continued. Eventually spoke loud enough for both of them to hear him.

"Isn't it rather unusual for two people to be out here at the beach with no one else? So who are you two and better be telling me the truth, I don't take lies kindly." He told them.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Myrtlle Beach Battle! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Myrtlle Beach Battle! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:14 pm
James blinked, looking between the two of them. Well... this is... odd. He decided, examining them with his eyes. The man who had been surfing looked funny, that was for certain. However, James didn't know that much about modern fashion, considering that until recently he had been stuck deep underwater. He looked over at the other man, who was wearing a shirt with a certain character on it. Shino... He thought, scrunching his eye brows and tightening his lips just a little. Shino? What's that? I've never heard of THAT before... However, he approved of the man's blue hair, nodding as he opened his mouth in answer to the mans question.

"I am James Mizumuzi of the Nature Iramasha, Type Water. Also Southwest Warden of the Vanguard. I cannot speak for this other man." He paused, waving his arm to indicate he was speaking of Eriko. "But I was looking for an energy signature. An energy signature that I do believe was YOURS." He finished his answer, bringing up his right hand in a fist and laying it out and laying it in front of Izumi, pointing it flat directly at him. He then lowered his hand, placing it in his pocket and continuing. As he did so, a small ring of the water from the ocean was drawn to him, moving in a rim around his body on the sand, not soaking in.

"I felt your energy, seeming to call me out. And I really would appreciate it if I didn't waste this night. So." He paused, bringing out his left hand. He pointed with his pointer finger at the ground, jabbing the air three times. His finger generated three large droplets of water that hung there, suspended. "Here is what I would recommend. I don't think any of us would like to waste this beautiful night, running on the beach, or riding waves the same way we could any day. No, this day is special." He continued, twirling the fingers in his right hand around, still pointed at the droplets. However, his eyes were level, still examining the other two. The droplets were moving around now, circling around each other, and brushing off one another at an even pace.

"So. What I would like to propose is this: I can sense your two energies. It would seem that ALL of us have some that we need to burn; if we kept it in too long..." He stopped, moving his fingers sporadically, causing the droplets to move awkwardly and slam into one another. "However, I would like to suggest a mock battle of sorts: A way to refresh our batteries and keep us all sharp, so we all have something to benefit." He closed his fist, and the droplets shot up, moving in front of each of the men. James reached out, grabbing his own and breaking it, sipping the water back into himself from his hand. He lowered his hand again, bringing out his right, flexing his fingers. "So, Gentlemen, What do you say?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Eriko
Eriko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Myrtlle Beach Battle! Left_bar_bleue0/0Myrtlle Beach Battle! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:54 pm
Shino, eh? words echo in Eriko's head as he recalled the writing on the longer haired man's shihakushou from the Shinigami training academy. He spent six years of his life their but did remember the face of the person in front of him, though he hadn't returned to Soul Society in years . Considering he's spent the last 200 years away from Soul Society for the sake of setting up post in the human world, or course he would be out of touch with events of new people taking up positions in the Gotei 13's ranks.

"Strange running into one of the Academy instructors out this late. You guys rareky every leave Soul Society let alone come to this side. " He walks over to his near by travel bag and digs a towel out of it. "I was out hear surfing at night."he wipes his face and his hair as he speaks, carefully to only speak when his mouth isn't smothered by the towel "At this time of the year the waves around this area get pretty towering and as a surfing fan, I came out practicing so I wouldn't have to worry about the beach being crowded." he said now lightly pressing the towel to parts of his body. "My name is Eriko Katsuragi, former 2nd Squad 3rd seat of the 13 Court Guard Squads."

(Feel free to contact me through the other Chat Box)

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Myrtlle Beach Battle! Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Myrtlle Beach Battle! Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:59 pm
Izumi Nakashima

Izumi watched and listened as the two in front of him introduced themselves to him and after what they said he considered what he heard and decided to believe them and introduce himself as well eventually after the former 3rd seat said he was a instructor of the shino academy which easily frustrated him and he frowned as he heard that he was a former so he wondered why he left to Gotei 13.

"I'm Izumi Nakashima, former squad member of the 3rd divison but for last 400 years I've become a instructor at the Shino Academy and eventually Headmaster of it. My rank is equal to that of a Captain and actually with leverage over captains as long as I'm on the school ground. I've come to Earth for what would be called I guess a vacation and this is my last day." he told them.

Those entire sentences were full of turth like they had done of for him. Izumi listened as the Warden of the Vanguard know as James explained that he was seeking out a power source and has come to the conclusion it was his. Then he remembered that he had said that he was a water user which caught his interest. Which caused him to draw his Zanpakutō to it he also allowed it enough distance to still show it's water pulling efffect it held. The rather unique effect his Zanpakutō held that pulled at liquids but it pulled at water the most easiest. His Zanpakutō's name was even water related Aqua showing how it favored water over the others.

"I've heard of my sword doing as it does now attract and absorb water but I've never seen it call or pull in another water user but then again your a thing I've never heard of before exactly. Nature Iramasha...."Izumi Stated.

The Warden had quickly shifted Izumi's full attention to him instead of Eriko, which eventually stated that they should waste this night and have a battle of a sort which denfinately caught his attention and nodded his head in agreement that they should have this mock battle. Which he quickly moved towards the ocean and towards the ocean his Zanpakutō calling in the water only making the water level rise. He enjoyed the feeling of the water as it rushed into him.
" So shall we begin?" he asked and released his Zanpakutō to shikai. as the tide came in athim and reach at point to where it was at his shoulders and his Zanpakutō now released literally cut it inhalf as it just passed him by.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:14 pm
James nodded as Erko introduced himself, and reached his arm behind him, over the waters of the ocean. He snapped his fingers, and suddenly with a small SPLOOOSH his Seishin Buki arose. He grabbed it with his right hand, gripping the risen hilt and holding the blue sword aloft before him. He brought it before him, holding it with obth hands at chest level, facing the mtwo other men in a triangle formation as he watched Izumi prepare himself. So... he has the same rank as a captain, eh? And a person who's rank was rearly that of a lieutenant... yes... this will be quite interesting. He deciding, bringing his chin down in a nod... as strange cat ears of water popped up on his head, 4 inches tall, and a tail ran down just above his waist, twitching and swaying from side to side.

He kept his game face on; he himself wasn't aware of the change, as usual. However, it would look mighty bizzare to the other men gathered. In any case, James finished his nod, holding his Seishin into the air above his own head, his arms fully outstreched above him.

"Sakibo, Let the Current Flow!"

These words were purely for effect; he could have run his Nature Energy through the sword without saying them, as it wasn't any kind of release. However, it still had the same effect, as a silverish-blue aura began to exude from Sakibo. Then he tensed up, bringing Sakibo down with only his right hand on the hilt, hlding it pointing out from himself at his right side. His foot touched the water, and he vanished, seeming to teleport as he appeared, 10 feet out at sea. He was still facing the men This... should be interesting... He thought, reflecting on what he had seen Izumi’s Shikai do, dragging the water towards it and absorbing it. Hmm… While the Nature Energy MIGHT be poisonous to it, I highly doubt it. In which case, looks like I’ll either have to overwhelm him… or use Ice. He strategized, bringing Sakibo up to his left side. A large amount of water stream up and around Sakibo, completely surrounding the blade in salt water. He swung it diagonally, using Sakibo to both freeze and rush the water out, throwing a 10 foot waave of sharp ice at his opponents, large enough to hit them both at its edges.

As he brought it down from the slash, he created a large tapestry of water, directly in front of him. He began cutting down, freezing the tapestry of water as he did so. As he did, he sent out smaller slashes of water, and he cut rapidly, sending many out at his opponents. He sliced in different spots, throwing 23 of the small slashes at Izumi and 12 at Eriko, both of whom he kept tracked by their reiatsu. Then, he dropped control over the rest of the frozen tapestry, dropping it into the water. Then James spread his arms across, like an angel about to take flight…. And fell backwards into the ocean. As he hit, he instantly felt himself become fully awake and alert, ready to do battle, his stamina restored. He thought that he would give them a bit of a shock, and smiled as he performed a single downstroke with his legs.

He was thrown bodily, flipping and twirling like a dolphin, up to 20 feet in the air, still visible by the moon and stars of the ocean. He swung vertical as he approached the height of his dolphin-like leap, Sakibo still held firly in his right hand at his side. He performed an upward stroke, affecting the water below. He summoned up a Tidal wave, 5 feet across and 10 feet tall, that slammed into the coastline where the other two men had stood, drawing them into the ocean if the had not already come for a swim…

The water began to rise, the waves multiplying in size from his energy. He began his descent, twirling as he threw water droplets off of himself, throwing the discarded droplets of water to the side. In the end, it lacked a purpose, as he was still about to reach the water again, but it still gave him a rush as gravity took over. He hit the water in a perfect dive, going deep under, snapping his fingers. He was pushed upwards, and as he arose above the water, so to did two large tendrils of water, looking like moving spikes, to his sides. He took a combat stance, moving Sakibo’s hilt to the right, gripping the pummel with his left hand. The flat of the blade was facing his chest, and he was able to see just over the blade, keeping watch from his opponents. His weight was evenly distributed between his feet, his right foot back a bit, his right foot in front. He was waiting, seeing how they would react to that assault…

- Buddha
Eriko
Eriko
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:32 pm
Eriko's eyes shot open and immediately focused on the tidal wave imposing its way toward him. He quickly jumps to the bag he had with him and slings it over his shoulder before jumping into the, air avoiding the large wall of water. Had the beach not been empty and instead filled with people, this tidal wave would have washed away everyone on the beach. Such reckless abandon amazed as well ticked Eriko off. "Such a fool, pulling out the big attacks so early on. This is only supposed to be a mock battle not a fully on fight." He says to himself as he stabilizes his footing using Reishi to stop on air.

He turns his attention back to James. As a water elemental he had much power, but from their current situation, he could tell that James had no sense of subtlety. "Personally I prefer not to fight someone who I know and have no reason to fight other than an overzealous spar. I'll let you two have it out while it out." he says as begins waiting for the water to recede. He was still wearing his swim suit and hadn't had an opportunity to change before being attacked. He also feels that two water users would be at a disadvantage fighting him, who specialized in lightning and electricity.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:58 pm
Izumi Nakashima

Izumi watched as one of his two opponents rushed out over the ocean and revealed his weapon to both of the shinigami. Thats when the attack happened but Izumi was ready for it and called out the water of his sword to form a whip water and it easily extened his reach by 20 ft. easily as the slashs came at him he moved according to how thew they were and cut at them water and ice collided as the broke each each other but Izumi moved with a grace of speed with both him self and his whip as he regrowed and bashed with the hard ice. by the end of it shards of ice and puddles of water were just about everywhere from the barrage of attacks and blocks. Then more water flowwed out of his Zanpakutō to form 3 human lokking shapes and then toke form to be exactly in appearence to himself. Then he took it upon hi self to dismiss them to take care of the I ramasha and the rushed into the sea and Izumi person ally turned to deal with the other shinigami.

"It would be quite a insult I believe to both of us if you just sat back and let us just battle then their would be no energy in us for you if you plan to fight us later, and I believe you don't know me quite well enough for you to say you know me." He told him.
"So will you still sit out or draw your blade?" He asked.

Izumi waited for a response from Eriko, as such the waves still poured upon Izumi and his blade continue to feed and was even stronger than before even through it had drawn on quite a bit of it's reserves but then again with the ocean around to suck in all the water he's wated he techiqueally had the planet earths supply of water at his will. This was a perfect battlefield for him. One that had a large enough sorce of water to fufill multiple of his abilities at once. As for his three clones they would move around in a directions as they approached James and would eventually try to surrond him in a trinangle shape if they decided they got close enough and would require James to move because they from each of their posistions would move in on him and then strike at him and attempt to dodge or counter any strikes at them allowing the others to swing freely. It was nearly the perfect strategy but then again it was 100% certain to happen since it was nearly after all. He would probably need to use more than his shikai through if he got Eriko involved maybe some basic Kidō at least under 30 but he didn't know how far each of these guys would go and how much power he would need to call upon to get equal with them.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:48 pm
Myrtlle Beach Battle! James10
___________________________________________________________________________________
The Stream will flow, and with it I go..
___________________________________________________________________________________
Enter James Mizumuzi,
Myrtlle Beach Battle! James_10
The Aquacat

James frowned. Not being involved? What kind of wimpy carp is that? I didn't make him come here. His brow furrowing and nodding as he saw Izumi step towards the young man... and 3 more Izumi's running right at him. His face became a bit blank; he was trying to focus. He had seen them being created; and wasn't sure what to do. Another water user, eh? We ll, I suppose I'll have to congratulate him later for his ingenuity. However, for now... He smiled, taking a dramatic breath and falling into the water that he had been standing on.

He held both hands out, gripping his hands. He had the current in his Nature Energy's hold, and he began to nudge it, swirling it around in a circle. Quickly, it formed a whirlpool, swirling around in large circle around the clones. It was constanly displacing the water all around them, most likely causing them to fall in. From there, James would attack, acting almost like a shark as he hit them one after the other. He pressed down each blow, using Sakibo to try and damage them. Each time he slashed with it, he would throw the water into the rivets of Sakibo, harming the clones. He slashed each clone 10 times, from almost every angle around them, moving fast enough thanks to the extra speed granted to him by the water...

___________________________________________________________________________________ Just Keep Following the Stream...

Last edited by jj1234321 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum