Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Technological Survey
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptyToday at 12:10 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Cross Division Sparring
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptyToday at 11:57 am by Forsaken Crow

» Have You Seen My Elder?
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptyToday at 10:58 am by Siegharty

» A Day at the Dojo [Carter/Hana]
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptyToday at 10:01 am by Ame no ko

» The Second Kind [Valentine/Lyza]
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptyToday at 9:00 am by Rawk

» What Good is a Crane?![Carter/Wan]
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptyToday at 8:15 am by Mirja Eeola

» Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptyToday at 8:05 am by Mirja Eeola

» A Good Life
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptyToday at 12:59 am by MorpheusDavol

» Blade's Faces of Claimedness
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:52 pm by Slayer

» A Quiet Place To Worship
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135249 messages in 20306 subjects

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
JWC
Bioterrorist
JWC

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Empty
Subject Post 41PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:57 am

The Iramasha Class Reserve

• Name Of Character: Lynden Ashecroft.
  • Link To Character App: Right here.
  • Character Race: Angel Iramasha.
  • Class Title: The Angel of Regret.

Last edited by JWC on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 42PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:37 am

The Iramasha Class Claim

The Devil of Rebirth and Immortality.

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Ap8OoJO

Back to top Go down
tina
tina

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 43PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:34 pm

The Iramasha Class Claim

Flower Angel

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 44PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:23 am

«GETTING THIS STUFF CHECKED OUT»

Wow, I'm sorry this has gotten so backed up in the past few months. I figured other people were really checking this stuff, but I guess not. I'll go ahead and say that Fenrir will not be approved since I haven't seen much work in his WIP since April. Therefore, you'll need to get all that up to par, get some information on him and re-apply later if you are intending to have him on this listing.

As for Lynden Ashecroft? You'll much fall under the same rules as well. You haven't had much work in that WIP you posted up and so, as to not take away from future people who might be interested, I'm not going to approve your request either. I suggest you start to finish that app up and then re-apply when you have a finished app or show signs you are working on it.

ALUCARD IRAMASHA? hahahaha, I can easily approve this one since I already know he is quite the active person on the site. Therefore, I'll be adding him into the Iramasha Class Claim after I make this post. Congrats, Kyle.

Lastly, since Aki seems to be finished, I'll also be adding her claim into the Iramasha Class Claim since I know she has been in a few threads on the site. Henceforth, I'll be adding her to the claim after I make this post as well.

Zakuro
Starter Member
Zakuro

Subject Post 45PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:03 am

Angel of Alteration

Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 46PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:27 pm

«YE HAVE THE CLEAR BY ME»

I don't have much of an issue with this request to be added into the Iramashsa Class Claim. So after this post, I'll be adding your reserve into the listing.

Pockeh
Metal as Fuck
Pockeh

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 47PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:13 am

The Iramasha Class Claim

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 48PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:28 pm

«YE ALL GOT THE CLEAR FROM ME»

Everything seems to fall in line with the template. Therefore, I'll be giving her the clear and adding this chick into the Iramasha Class Claim System. Congrats on getting her finished, by the way.

Teijo
Veteran Member
Teijo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 49PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:57 pm

The Devil of Darkness
Back to top Go down
Teitoku
Blackblood
Teitoku

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 50PostSubject: Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System   The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 9:21 pm

You've got the all clear from me, mate.

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Ap8OoJO

Back to top Go down

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Racial Information :: Original Race Information Board :: Iramasha Racial Information-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD