Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System

+35
Slayer
MistahJay
Henrex
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Taichou
Cookies
Sango
Nitrogen
Teijo
Zakuro
Teitoku
JWC
Horus Sariel
Kakeru
tina
Snopy
Raiza Goryu
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
GentleBreeze
Elendril
Dr.Hiro
Dark Angel
zetsurin
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Gin
Shizuo
Pockeh
Tsubine
Zero
Kade
Blade
Raiki
Dai
THEFROST
39 posters
Go down
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Empty Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System

Sat May 04, 2013 12:57 am
The Iramasha Class Reserve

• Name Of Character: Lynden Ashecroft.
  • Link To Character App: Right here.
  • Character Race: Angel Iramasha.
  • Class Title: The Angel of Regret.

Last edited by JWC on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Empty Re: The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System

Sat May 04, 2013 1:37 am
The Iramasha Class Claim

The Devil of Rebirth and Immortality.

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Ap8OoJO

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:34 pm
The Iramasha Class Claim

Flower Angel

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:23 am

«GETTING THIS STUFF CHECKED OUT»

Wow, I'm sorry this has gotten so backed up in the past few months. I figured other people were really checking this stuff, but I guess not. I'll go ahead and say that Fenrir will not be approved since I haven't seen much work in his WIP since April. Therefore, you'll need to get all that up to par, get some information on him and re-apply later if you are intending to have him on this listing.

As for Lynden Ashecroft? You'll much fall under the same rules as well. You haven't had much work in that WIP you posted up and so, as to not take away from future people who might be interested, I'm not going to approve your request either. I suggest you start to finish that app up and then re-apply when you have a finished app or show signs you are working on it.

ALUCARD IRAMASHA? hahahaha, I can easily approve this one since I already know he is quite the active person on the site. Therefore, I'll be adding him into the Iramasha Class Claim after I make this post. Congrats, Kyle.

Lastly, since Aki seems to be finished, I'll also be adding her claim into the Iramasha Class Claim since I know she has been in a few threads on the site. Henceforth, I'll be adding her to the claim after I make this post as well.

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 WVMWLOu
Zakuro
Zakuro
Starter Member

Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:03 am

Angel of Alteration

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 UAxXJpp
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:27 pm

«YE HAVE THE CLEAR BY ME»

I don't have much of an issue with this request to be added into the Iramashsa Class Claim. So after this post, I'll be adding your reserve into the listing.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:13 am
The Iramasha Class Claim

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:28 pm

«YE ALL GOT THE CLEAR FROM ME»

Everything seems to fall in line with the template. Therefore, I'll be giving her the clear and adding this chick into the Iramasha Class Claim System. Congrats on getting her finished, by the way.

Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:57 pm

The Devil of Darkness
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:21 pm
You've got the all clear from me, mate.

The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System - Page 5 Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum