Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oblivious (Kyle) Left_bar_bleue5/0Oblivious (Kyle) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Oblivious (Kyle) Empty Oblivious (Kyle)

Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:01 am

Oblivious (Kyle) KennySig

Akane Saito
Vanguard Warden of the South East

The bustling city streets of the Moon's Capital City, people left and right as they walked in a crowd down the city streets. The business of the place was only for one reason, there was a carnival that had just rolled into the place and everyone wanted to check it out. It was a special event that the mayor of the city had presented his people because every single one of them moved up to the moon to try and living somewhere else besides Earth, the place where they had been for thousands of years before.

In the crowd you could see people of all kind, some of them stood out some of them did not, except for a single person that stood out more then the others, it was a woman in red. Akane Saito, walking down the street glancing left and right they all knew who she was. One of the people that daily keep the city and the people of Earth safe. one of the Vanguard, the Warden of the South East. She wasn't as well known as most of the other Warden's except for certain cities on earth but on the Lunar Capital City where it was a hub of information as well as it housed one of the Vanguard's bases and Akane was always out and about in the Lunar City on her downtime.

Wearing a red almost royal dress almost as if she was the Queen of England herself as she walked through the crowd, she didn't care for much of the attention and the looks that she was getting but she couldn't do anything about it and if she did, yell at them or anything of that sort then it wouldn't look good on herself or the Vanguard. Brushing off the wandering eyes as she pushed a strand of black hair away from her eyes and glancing over at the Italian restaurant that she was going to, wandering over to the front where the host was standing waiting for the next person, hearing the door open he then went to greet her.

"Reservation?" He asked her, he seemed to be a bit new because he didn't know who she was right away.

Smiling warmly, she was surprised but almost pleased at this fact, she didn't want any special treatment walking over toward the front where he was standing. "No i don't have a reservation but i would like a table for one if you wouldn't mind." Her brown eyes scanning the man in front of her, she was usually a good judge of character and first impressions with her mattered a lot.

"Right this way then if you would please. Is this your first visit?" He then finally realized, her eyes meeting hers that she was pure and beautiful. Distracted a bit by her beauty he stopped talking for a second. A small giggle from Akane brought him back to his senses as he regained his composure as he brought her to the booth that was in the far corner of the room. "Is this place okay for you?"

"This is perfect, thank you very much."

"Your welcome." Starting to turn he then stepped back and then turned back around and handed her the menu that he had carried with himself.

"That is fine, I do not need one." She had already known the menu like the back of her hand, this was her favorite place to eat.

"If you say so, Ma'am." Just as he was turning around he saw the head chef coming out, which was only something that happened when someone of importance came to the restaurant, looking left and right, anxious to see who it was.

"It's a honor to see you Akane, I didn't know you were going to be stopping by today." The head chef spoke loud enough for everyone to turn their attention toward her.

"It has been awhile." She responded.

Now the host was dumbfounded, turning toward Akane he had no idea who she was, their was a smirk on her face as she smiled at him.

"It's okay, Alessandro. You just moved here and are new, this is Akane one of the Vanguard's Warden." The chef stated. Alessandro turned toward the woman and bowed.

"I am so sorry, I didn't know."

The Chef simply looked at Alessandro. "That's fine, not one but two people that are relatively famous are here.

"Who's the other one?" He questioned looking around for the other person.

Oblivious (Kyle) 20u4p06
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Oblivious (Kyle) Left_bar_bleue0/0Oblivious (Kyle) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Oblivious (Kyle) Empty Re: Oblivious (Kyle)

Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:47 am

ENTER THE CALM

It was a calm day, the tree's that encompassed the Karakura Forest blew in the breeze. Today didn't feel normal however, rather, it felt like a lot of pressure and a tense feeling was constantly being upheld in the area. Everywhere she walked, she could feel something pressing down on her... It wasn't huge, but it was definitely there. Walking along the stones by the river side was Nakami Yui, bending her body down low and swiping her hands through the cool water that was trickling down the river the flowed straight through Karakura Forest. Her attire was her normal one, a black singlet which covered her bust, very short pink shorts which a bit of her thighs while she wore a little coat that covered her arms, revealing her stomach open fully. She smiled as she constantly walked beside the river letting memories and happy thoughts fill her mind. For a moment she stopped, her stomach letting out a roar of hunger as she lowered her hand and rubbed her stomach.

"Urgh... I think I should probably get something to eat. Where is my favourite place again... ?"

She rubbed her chin for a moment, gathering her thoughts and suddenly raised one finger in the air, followed by a click of her fingers. Within the blink of an eye, a door of a senkaimon ripped open before her. She stepped through the shining gate way, the doors closing softly behind her. She chuckled to herself for a bit as she continued to walk through the senkaimon. A lot was going through this girls head, but what? Was it that fact she was getting to know Setsudan so much better, or the fact that the Vizard Corps seemed to trust her so much more and believed in her ability to follow through with orders? Nakami just felt great, like nothing could bring her down.

A bright light blistered the surrounding area, a wooden door revealing itself in the middle of a town, people scattering as it appeared. From these doors walked Nakami, almost everyone in the street having their eyes on her. The moon wasn't a place that many 'soldiers of war' went to, they were probably surprised to see a vizard of her status even being up there. She sighed as all the eyes watched her, walking and shrugging off the evil stares she got from the locals. She continued walking from about 300 metres, collecting her thoughts about where she would go. In the corner of her eye she spotted a store, the title being in Italian which remains unknown to Nakami. Slowly she drifted through the doors, the chatter of people filling her ears as the sounds of the street slowly faded away. As she entered, she looked around slowly taking off her jacket and hanging it on a stand out the front. For a place as fancy as this, she was pretty under dressed.

"Hello Miss, how can I h--"

As the waiter came over, she didn't even pay attention to him. Greetings meant nothing to her, she was just here for the food and get back as fast as possible. She scanned for any free tables, most of them being taken by couples or families. She spotted one table, the only occupants being a girl in a red dress. She stood out amongst everyone, she was actually quite beautiful. It was a surprise to see her by herself in such a lovely place. Disregarding everyone, Nakami walked over to the girl, placing her hand on the chair and pulling it out, looking into the woman's eyes.

"Is this free? It seems every other table is taken..."

END THE STOIC

Oblivious (Kyle) Ap8OoJO

Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Oblivious (Kyle) KennySig

Akane Saito
Vanguard Warden of the South East

Sitting there with the tea in front of her that Alessandro had brought her just seconds before she felt a sudden spike, a spike of a immense reaitsu that wasn't in the city before and she couldn't tell who it was. Sure there were other people out there with enough reaitsu and power to actually get noticed by Akane in this city but just sitting here and it suddenly appearing, she dropped her cup of tea for a split second there but already had her hands out to grab the cup before it fell and stained the dress that she was wearing. Startled by this development she started to try and search for the person that had showed up but before she could there was a woman that walked in the door and right away Akane knew that it was the person that had just showed up on the moon.

Pondering on who this powerful female could be that just came in through the door she was staring a little bit at her as she was looking around for a table to sit at. Akane then looked away and then begun to sip her tea once more before adding a bit more sugar into it. The woman walked over to her table and then was asking if she could sit with her. Akane didn't mind honestly, being generous because she knew that every other table was taken at the moment.

Smiling up at the woman that was asking to sit with her. "Yes you may, seems every other seat is taken and i'd rather not have someone wait because i won't share a table."

Out of the corner of Akane's eye she could see that the waiter was approaching but then backed off a little bit to leave them alone for a couple of minutes.

"My name is Akane Saito, what would you like to order?" Just as she said that the waiter was now walking back toward them and refilling the cup of tea that she had just drank. "Order anything you want on the menu, I'll be paying for both of our dinners tonight." This was just one of those random acts of kindness that Akane was known for, smiling at this woman that was sitting across from her she then looked down and put some sugar into her cup, around her she could hear people talking about the both of them.

"What can i get you to eat, miss?" Alessandro the Waiter turned toward the new woman that just sat down.

Oblivious (Kyle) 20u4p06
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:36 pm
Archive please, this thread isn't going to be going on any longer, not with Kyle on LOA and what not.

Oblivious (Kyle) 20u4p06
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum