Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

JJ Communication Thread

+9
Raiki
Tsubine
ReddTseuken
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Blade
zetsurin
Kenshin
Gin
JJ
13 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JJ Communication Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

JJ Communication Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: JJ Communication Thread

Wed 07 Mar 2012, 01:42
Welp, no more comp in the morning, Period, and I'm only going to be on for a tiny bit this afternoon. =_= Reason: Shoes.

However, I can still see anything in here during school.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JJ Communication Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu 08 Mar 2012, 04:18
SOOOOOOOOOO... here's what I have so far for Katana's DQB (Demon Queen's Blade) Form. And I'm almost done with history, which means I will be finished! Here's DQB:

"Death Queen’s Blade: When she releases from her DE Merge, the collar on her neck begins burning. It completely dissipates, her body becoming shrouded in DE Energy as well as her own, causing her body to become completely covered in a dark aura. Where she was, only a large, silver claymore remains.

The sword is really Katana. This state is meant to assist the other Banshees; as it is similar to two of them working in perfect coordination. While in Death Queen’s Blade form, she can freely communicate with the one wielding her, able to give advice and just talk to the one who’s DE Field is on her hilt. In this state, she is able to freely use her DE Force as well, allowing her to use her skills as stated above. In this form, if another other than the one she intends to use her tries to wield her, she will completely suppress her abilities, forcing herself to become nothing more than a normal claymore, until she releases her power once more.

If she turns into DQB Form while she is sealed, she still has the ability to unseal, or have her wielder unseal her, as she will have a cloth covering her hilt that can be removed, or that she can remove herself. As a sword, she is also able to use her immense strength as well as whatever the Banshee working with her is using, allowing even physically weak wielders to be able to deal massive damage. After she enters DQB Form, she must be in it for at least 4 posts; although she can stay in it for an indefinite amount of time. If, somehow, she is broken while in DQB, then she returns to her armored self, unconscious, her body having reformed through her DE Force. That means that if she has no DE Force left in her DE Field…. She will die. "

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu 08 Mar 2012, 04:44
Katana... IS DONE! =w=

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat 10 Mar 2012, 00:35
AND THE BASS KEEPS RUNNIN' RUNNIN', AND RUNNIN' RUNNIN'', AND RUNNIN' RUNNIN', AND RUNNIN' RUNNIN' AND!

700 POSTS ACHIEVED! DA-NA-NA-NAAAAAAAAAAAA!

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun 11 Mar 2012, 14:04
HOLY CARP CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

Sorry, had to get that out... here's a collection of Chibis that I OWN!

Starting with the Washi's...

The Feathery Chibi of them all, Colin Washi!

The Cute One who Does-Not-Give-A-!@$#! Alex Washi!

The Bloodiest Chibi in the sky, Brian Washi!

And now, the Iramasha Brethern.

The Sharpest and Cutest thing to ever walk in a card shop, Kabuto Iramasha!

The Cat who Knows where it's at, James Mizumuzi!

The cutest (and only) populant of our satellite, Moonie!

The Demons of the Area!

He may be red and blue but he's got a clue, Kakushi Misuto!

His partner in crime and the lab, Tindera Graceling!

The one who puts the C into Claymore, Katana Broadshield!

And the flame of the man who will not go out, Blaze Asakura!

Canonly-canons!

The man with a plan, Shinji Hirako!

Some call him "He who lies there", Coyote Starrk!

OTHERS!

With hair pink and eyes at the sky, Tsuki Sugiura!

- Buddha
Anonymous

Tue 13 Mar 2012, 02:14
JJ, JJ.

Guess what I'm working on!
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue 13 Mar 2012, 02:30
... wut. (Sorry for possible one lines; this is meant so I can talk since I has no xat)

- Buddha
Anonymous

Tue 13 Mar 2012, 02:32
Pft, you can talk here without Xat, this was the point!

Anyways, I started working on our secret project. Like, the one we stayed up forever talking about? Yeah. I'm doing good lee-way : I almost have all of the skill sheet things down, and quite a few of the abilities. History is donner then stir-fry.

I just need to finish the skill sheet and abilities and put in the process and it will be ready for suggestions. 8D
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue 13 Mar 2012, 02:36
o_o Sounds bueno. Hmm... I also got Blaze and Katana approved, so I'll be putting up their charrie sheets here as well soon. 8D

- Buddha
Anonymous

Tue 13 Mar 2012, 03:19
HEHEHE x3

Oh, I'm also sooo cleaaan. *cat face rubs all over* MREOW.

And I'm wayyyy too much like your cat =.=
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum