Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

JJ Communication Thread

+9
Raiki
Tsubine
ReddTseuken
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Blade
zetsurin
Kenshin
Gin
JJ
13 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JJ Communication Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

JJ Communication Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: JJ Communication Thread

Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:24 am
I know... Just as long as you aren't getting clean the same way that my cat does... XD

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:37 am
*sneaky grin* MAYBE.

And I'mma go post it up, since I finished. XD
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JJ Communication Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:44 am
Alright. I'll read it over.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:01 pm
Hmm... very interesting. IMO, there's only two things that may be extended upon.

The Power of Bonds The Sangsue, bonded to their host, also have the natural ability of Bonding with things : as in making them servants, much like an overlord of a hive to a conquered being. However, these bonds can be as such, or passive and gentle in nature : it really depends on the Sangsue. But the Sangsue draws their energy, and therein their power, from the absorption of bonds, or energies around them. In fact, this race are natural converters : they can convert any type of energy into their own, for consumation. An experienced enough user may even be able to use this conversion ability in battle : however, all Sangsue have some form of this, due to it being key to their survival.

Should probably go into further how the making servants thing works, as that sounds like a fairly important and potent point.

The Healing factor The Sangsue are well known for going to those near death or mortally injured, and healing them back to full health with their fusion. This is because of the Sangsue's natural ability to heal much, much faster : at the point of fusion, they use almost all of their ability in this segment to return the body to good shape. This natural healing ability is quite uncommon : their energy levels tend to be high, hence part of their unique signature. However, much of the fusing with mod-souls have dampened the uniqueness of the signature, but the healing factor remains.

You may want to consider Emotional Damage as well, as I could see that being almost as potent for this as physically being harmed.

Overall though, good job :3

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:45 am
Wait what I won SOTM? O_O

- Buddha
Anonymous

Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:54 am
Probably @Elaborations, but I wanna see if the concept is a-okay before sprucing up more, kinda deal. And I think : get the votes and then correct Kyle if needed, just in case. Since Fragments won TotM but he put the other one instead. XD
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:13 pm
No, I got two votes, so I legally won. I just hadn't been keeping track of it, so it caught me by surprise.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, I cooked something up today for the Sangsue during school today that I think you'll like =w=

- Buddha
Anonymous

Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:34 pm
hmm goodie.

I wanna beat you though : WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT STEFAN? NOW LOGAN LOST HER PAIRING PARTNER AAAARG. Any other pairings I should worry about? QQ Meanie face.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:13 am
Alright... making a training thread for Colin to develop a new aspect of RA. However, as I cannot create new topics at school, I'll be putting at least the first post in here. At least one person knows what it might end up like...

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:19 am
... FUC#.

I JUST LOST 6.5 THOUSAND CHARACTERS WORTH OF WORK

FUUUUUUU UUUUUUUU UUUUUUUU UUUUUUUU UUUUUUUU

RAGE

Last edited by JJ on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum