Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

TOTM

3 - 33%
2 - 22%
4 - 44%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 9

Poll closed
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
THREAD OF THE MONTH FINALS MARCH Left_bar_bleue60/100THREAD OF THE MONTH FINALS MARCH Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

THREAD OF THE MONTH FINALS MARCH Empty THREAD OF THE MONTH FINALS MARCH

Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:08 am
T H R E A D O F T H E M O N T H
M A R C H 2 0 1 2

All right, we're here for thread of the month. Here you will vote for what thread you want to win this months thread of the month and take home a few prizes. Good luck and choose wisely!

Check out the steps below to learn how to nominate!
Step One: Find the thread who you believe or want to be TOTM
Step Two: State the name
Step Three: Post said thread's link in the thread
Step Four: ?????
Step Five: PROFIT

There will be picked 3 out of all the threads to enter the finals, all will take home a prize which are listed below! Good luck, guys.~

Prizes

• 1st Place: 10% discount to the store of choice, 10 Awesome Points, Skill Upgrade, 1,000,000 Yen and their image on the sidebar
  • 2nd Place: 5% discount to the store of choice, 5 Awesome Points, 500,000 yen and an honorary mention
  • 3rd Place: 100,000 Yen and an honorary mention

To The Top and Maybe There is Still Hope For Plants in the World CANNOT become SOTM for this month
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
THREAD OF THE MONTH FINALS MARCH Left_bar_bleue20650/20000THREAD OF THE MONTH FINALS MARCH Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

THREAD OF THE MONTH FINALS MARCH Empty Re: THREAD OF THE MONTH FINALS MARCH

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:25 am
I Choose Rosenrot (Can't hit vote button atm due to being at school)

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
THREAD OF THE MONTH FINALS MARCH Left_bar_bleue5/100THREAD OF THE MONTH FINALS MARCH Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:50 am
Rare Encounter has my vote primarily because of the good chances to test out two of my NPC's and was actually the third fight that Hanako was directly involved in.

1st = Hanako Vs. Caveman
2nd = Hanako & Koichi Vs. Nada
3rd = Hanako, Aso & Shadin Vs. Ureus, Nada & Nagato

THREAD OF THE MONTH FINALS MARCH 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Anonymous

Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:23 pm
I hate self-voting but here's an exception.

In this thread, both characters go so OC that it works : the very fact that the two are BONDING over ridiculously simple things is well, enjoyable. I read it and I wrote it : I love the thread because of the rush and how simplistic it is in a fashion. It shows how bonds can transcend walls and barriers : it shows how just a bit of kindness can change someone. This thread is a prime example of character development that ISN'T A FIGHT.

I know I changed my mind from nominations, but here it is.
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
THREAD OF THE MONTH FINALS MARCH Left_bar_bleue10/100THREAD OF THE MONTH FINALS MARCH Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Slumdog Reaper.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
THREAD OF THE MONTH FINALS MARCH Left_bar_bleue99999/99999THREAD OF THE MONTH FINALS MARCH Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:47 pm
Photobucket

Slumdog reaper, yo

THREAD OF THE MONTH FINALS MARCH WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
THREAD OF THE MONTH FINALS MARCH Left_bar_bleue99999/99999THREAD OF THE MONTH FINALS MARCH Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:54 pm
Photobucket

TOTM is over for the month of March. Slumdog wins

THREAD OF THE MONTH FINALS MARCH WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum