Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rider Bar [open to all] Left_bar_bleue0/0Rider Bar [open to all] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rider Bar [open to all] Empty Rider Bar [open to all]

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:25 pm
[Tsukasa Kadoya]

"Ride the Wind."

Just another day in Karakura Central, in the still rather cold time of the year. Not that much of the weather even arrived in this center of life, this metropolis that stood as a symbol of humanity in their world ravaged by war - brimming with life on day and night alike, one lone motorcycle could be seen driving across the road. Most cars at this point were hovering on the higher roads where they could reach higher speed, and it was rare to see someone driving exclusively down there - and while this rider surely didn't have to do what he did, it was simply not the same to fly a bike compared to driving it at high speeds, not caring for any limits set by the local police.

Arriving downtown, Tsukasa finally slowed down his motorcycle, as he was finally more than just a tiny dot on the ground underneath a hovering mass of vehicles. A sizeable amount of them was cruising around down here, to drop off passengers, after all. With all the lights surrounding this area, telling day from night was virtually impossible - the pulsating core of Karakura Central for some people, but the man on the motorcycle didn't think much of it at all. His speed slowed down to a crawl, something he really didn't appreciate, but he got off of it after a few more blocks anyway. And thankfully, no alarms had been sounded by his appearance yet.
Parking his ride on one of the many smaller open spots and securing it - attempting to steal his baby would now result in a nasty electric shock - he finally took off the black protective helmet with the dark windshield that made seeing his face while riding the bike completely impossible. Putting it down onto it's special secure hold on the motorcycle, he now finally made his way onto the sidewalk, mixing into the crowds.

He got one or two weird looks along the way, but those were more because of his outfit as a biker clad in black leather than because of people recognizing him, which was good. He had a distaste for those that knew more about him than he himself remembered. Finally drifting off onto a smaller sideway, he then slid into the door of an only dimly advertised bar - one would assume it to be a run-down mess, but the exterior of the building was made to invoke that exact feeling in random people. However, Tsukasa instinctively knew that this was an actual good bar, and placed himself on one of the tables in the shadow, directly opposed to the door so he could see when someone entered. Several other people were here, but not too many, and nearly all of them kept to the shadows too... But there was no dangerous air here. These people didn't prefer not to show themselves out of fear or because they were contractual killers, or any other crazy cicumstance - they only did it because each and every one of them had an actual good reason not to reveal their identity.
Maybe it was the fact that Tsukasa could somehow relate, but for some reason, he found this atmosphere soothing. Ordering an alcohol-free drink, he simply sat there, and waited... Because he felt that something was going to happen today. Something important.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rider Bar [open to all] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Rider Bar [open to all] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Rider Bar [open to all] Empty Re: Rider Bar [open to all]

Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:25 pm
Template by [THEFROST]

|W|A|L|K|I|N|T|H|E|M|O|O|N|L|I|G|H|T|

The Moon Iramasha felt strange this night, following only his nose. The full moon above his head was guiding him as he leaped from building to building, his unreleased energy only faintly pulsating from him. While it may have been pulsating, by no means was it causing anyone any harm; in fact, at most, it would produce a kind of excitement in those who felt it, as it was not dark or damp at all, a pure, blazing energy that washed over whoever truly felt it, being supportive at all times and ready to fight. Moonie continued, leaping still on the large buildings, the defenders of this city all knowing he wasn't here to cause purposeful damage; after all, James had given him strict orders not to do anything violent while he was in the city.

However, he could see something below him. A strange man, covered in black from head to foot, riding on a motorcycle. It really looked like it was fun to Moonie, and the sides of the Moon Iramasha's lips rose in a small smile as he continued to leap along, going to see where this man, it looked like, was going this night. He kept a'leaping, seeing where he was going. Voooi, this should be interesting! He thought as he hopped along, his sandals clack, clacking on the buildings as he passed them.

Eventually, he saw where the man had arrived. A... bar...? Isn't that what James called places like that...? Voi, these humans are complicated... He thought as he slammed down once more on the final building, across the street from where the bar was, leaving indents in it as the half-bare mooninite leaped from above, spinning in the air as he trailed his arms behind him, smiling widely at the oncoming stream of cars below. He flipped his legs horizontal to himself, pointing his feet at the building behind him, his ringed red eyes intense as he fired off a blast of Gravity, pushing himself AWAY from where the building stood by means of creating the building as the center of gravity, and sending his body away from its polarity, pushing it away from himself, and throwing him towards the building.

He flipped his legs down and around, one leg trailing behind the other as his sandals went CLACK CLACK as they hit the pavement of the bar. He saw the man's bike once more, parked where it had been, not seeing the man anywhere. Where'd he go now? The moon iramasha wondered, looking around, before he finally spotted the entrance to the bar. The edges of his mouth lowered for a moment as he looked up, scratching the bottom of his chin for a few moments before smiling again, just looking straight ahead at it. Meh, I can't think of anything that complicated; voi, I just love being me. He thought as he took steps forwards, reaching the door.

Now, as he walked inside, he looked much more bizarre than the man he had followed. For the first thing, his hair was much longer, going down past his waist, and all golden colored. For another thing, the wild smile and wide eyes on his face made him look like he was about to blow himself up in a terrorist attempt; although, he really had no thoughts of doing that. He only wanted to look for the man; in his half-clad in armor, gigantic and sandals-wearing self. He finally spotted the man he was looking for, sitting in one of the tables in the corner. He walked right over to him, plopping himself down in the chair as his elbow hit the table, the tips of his lips growing even farther up as his smile widened, his arm stiff on the table, his knees bent as he was slightly leaning forwards.

"Voi. I saw you ridin' around earlier, and you interested me; that, and I'm pretty much bored out of my mind. So, I'mma challenge you." He said, his gaze still wild, although by no means negative or dark in the least, only excited at the prospect at a challenge. Voi, Boss James said no blowing things up, but he didn't say I couldn't"Would you care for a wrestling of one hand?" He asked, finishing his thoughts out loud, the smile still bright on his face. "You look tough; and I like to challenge tough people. Hmm... how about, if I win, you have to drive me on that cycle of yours, and if you win, I'll let you fly it in the sky like nothing you've ever experienced before?" He said brightly, his hair nearly quivering at the thought of flying through the air on that thing. "Well, either way, we both win, voi. So how's about it?" He asked once more, clenching his arm as he curved the fingers in, his right arm ready to go as he steadied himself.

In any case, this'll be hella interesting...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rider Bar [open to all] Left_bar_bleue0/0Rider Bar [open to all] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:30 pm
[Tsukasa Kadoya]

Well, this was new. Even before the drink he had ordered arrived on the table, someone else entered the shady bar of ominousness - someone who apparently had not noticed the cold temperatures of this time of the year, or simply didn't care. Not that Tsukasa even thought about that, and he didn't pay that much attention to the stranger approaching his table and sitting down - the stranger could do whatever he wanted until he annoyed the Kamen Rider too much at once. And so far, that didn't seem too likely. Ordering another drink for the stranger with a quick hand gesture towards the barkeep, Tsukasa spoke for the first time this evening.
"You bet your hair that riding a bike like mine is amazing. It's the best bike of the entire city." That was probably true, considering it was not only a bike, but also a military grade combat vehicle, although Tsukasa had forgotten that small detail by now. His eyes shifted away from the ceiling of the room towards his new 'friend' completely, parts of his brown hair loosely falling onto his face that held a small smirk now.
"Challenge, eh? Fine. But I'm warning you, I'm good at anything except taking pictures. Not entirely sure what you are... But if you think you can beat me, we can try." His voice sounded slightly bored, but not entirely unfriendly - the aura of his newfound drinking companion had something mysterious to it. Flicking his right arm upwards and letting it crack a bit in the shoulder joint to get himself flexible, the young man leaned forward over the table, resting his arm in the ready position.
"Ready when you are, big guy."

Nobody else in the bar paid the pair much mind - even with the strange appearance of the blonde newcomer, everyone minded their own buisness. Even the barkeep simply did his work, without raising so much as half an eyebrow - apparently, meetups like these were normal here. This bar was one weird place... Though for some people, the name of the main owner would reveal why. It was Johnathan Walker, although he was nowhere to be found in the bar most of the time. A typical good guy bar, maybe?
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rider Bar [open to all] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Rider Bar [open to all] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:48 pm
Template by [THEFROST]

|W|A|L|K|I|N|T|H|E|M|O|O|N|L|I|G|H|T|

Moonie smiled, gripping the man's hand as he agreed to the challenge. He smiled greatly as he pushed as hard as he could, the rest of his body frozen in place, as if the only thing that existed was his arm, talking as he did so.

"Voi, weird place with their weird people and weird drinks!" He said in a rush, still pushing harder. However, his arm muscles weren't even so much as showing yet; he was barely putting in any energy. He really hoped this man would be able to at least keep up with him; Moonie wasn't really sure what race he was, and nor did he really care. All he knew is that this was a challenge, one that he would try to win with all his sealed force.

As he began to get excited, a small amount of his power began to leak out, his blond hair slowly rising up into the air. He talked as this happened, although he didn't sound very strained at all.

"Sorry 'bout that. Seems my energy is getting excited. Vooi. So tell me, how'd you end up here this night?" He asked in a friendly manner as he poured a few more pounds of weight onto his drinking buddy's hand; after all, Moonie wanted this to last him a while, and what better way to draw it out than to talk to the one he was challenging? He was proud that he thought of it, the thought elating him, causing him to put a few more pounds of force into it again. He waited to see what Tsukasa's reaction would be, his eyes and face still elated, his eyes never leaving his opponent's...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:33 pm
[Tsukasa Kadoya]

"Weird, eh? I can agree on that. But a nice place anyway." That they were the weirdest of all current guests didn't seem to reach Tsukasa's brain, as he returned both the conversation as well as the pulling with his arm - which was surprisingly straining. His sudden challenger was strong - the energy aorund him felt weird, and his physical power was nothing to sneeze at. Had it not been for his own Reiatsu, Tsukasa would've been beaten in a few seconds only. Without either of them noticing, the bartender brought over the drinks onto a smaller table he positioned right besides the actually used one - he was used to having customers with weird quirks.

But then, together with the hair of the stranger, the eyebrows of the amnesiac terrorist were raised up. What was that? Spiritual power? Possibly, but it felt nothing like it. Also nothing demonic or hollow about it, though - it moreso felt a bit like... natural light tickling the skin. But what race felt just like nature? Only one of them. He had no idea why he even knew they existed - but Tsukasa's half-functioning memory once again provided him with the needed information, and even a small warning to be careful around his new-found 'friend'. He was...
A Nature Iramasha. No doubt about it anymore.
"Excited energy? I can somewhat relate." Tsukasa now actually pushed with all of his force against the Iramasha that had formely won a small dinstance - his own hidden Reiatsu was now out in the open, mainly because his physical power without it was on simple human levels. Thankfully, this bar was isolated in a way where feeling energy inside from the outside was almost an impossible task. It wasn't so much excitement and more curiosity that kept Tsukasa from getting bored and simply letting his challenger win.
"As for why I'm here... I'm just passing through. You should remember that, it's always the case. If I stick around somewhere, I usually create a gigantic mess, so I try not to do that." While explaining his reasons for entering the aptly titled Rider Bar today was now clear. "What's a Nature Iramasha doing in Karakura, though?" asking a seemingly innocent question, Tsukasa dropped his knowledge of what the stranger was - and increased his pushing power in the arm slightly.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:41 am
Moonie's smile widened, if that was possible. Voi, excited is DEFINITELY the right word. Without a doubt. He thought to himself, confirming his own thoughts in his own mind as he nodded a small amount. It widened STILL FURTHER as he sensed the other man's energy, now completely in the open, as it began to clash against Moonie's own. It was also a strange energy, unlike anything Moonie had sensed before, although he could definitely pick up the eagerness of it as he placed on some more pressure, his arm muscles beginning to bulge a very small amount.

"You're a lone wanderer? VOI, that sounds cool. Sounds similar to what I do…" He trailed off for a moment, as the pressure increased still further. "However, I'm also with Boss James and the like…" He finished, before hearing the man asking what a Nature Iramasha was doing here. Most of the Nature Iramasha would have been shocked at this and most likely lost their focus, but Moonie just smallened his smile a fraction.

"So you know what we are then? That's strange. Do you know where you know us from, or where you learned of us? Voi… That's what Boss James told me to ask, anyway, since he's still trying to find as many of us as he can. Cause don't you know, it ain't easy to find one of our kind laying around." He said, before briefly glancing over to notice the drinks and the table… specifically the table. He licked his lips, before returning his focus to the man before him.

"As for why I'm here… I'm on a secret mission." He said, leaning in with a smile. His eyes darting back and forth, before centering their intense , ringed, red eyes on the man before him. Then he laughed, sitting back, without saying another word, as his hand began to go to full on press, Moonie's hair waving back and forth at a rapid rate above his head as his entire arm began to bulge, as he tested his might against this Rider's…

Last edited by JJ on Tue May 21, 2013 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

- Buddha
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 09, 2012 3:57 pm
[Tsukasa Kadoya]

"Secret mission? Not quite so secret if you talk about it, you know." A slight smirk still on his face, a single drop of sweat ran down the face of the amnesiac human, as the force against his own arm increased. He was able to hold on for now, but this Nature Iramasha had some amazing power behind him. And as Tsukasa was not all that powerful without his transformations, he was losing ground, ever so slightly being pushed back by the increased power.

"Boss James, eh? Well, if you must know. I'll tell you how I know what you are." Now things were slowly starting to get interesting, as Tsukasa also leaned in forwards a bit more, his smirk looking a lot thinner and more tense, as if he was about to share an amazing secret that nobody but him and his newfound friend should know.
"I... have no idea why I know. Didn't I tell you to remember that I'm just someone passing through?" With a suddenly widened grin, he put the rest of his strength into his tense arm, in a last ditch effort to push the opposer back onto the table. The alcohol that the barkeep had prepared was faithfully waiting for the two as well.
"No idea who I am, no idea how I know things. That's how it is, and how it should be."
This man that was sitting right on the opposing side of the Moon Iramasha had no doubt in his voice - he didn't know, truely. And neither did he care much - it was fine the way it was. Remembering was painful, Tsukasa knew that much even without being able to do so. And right now, he was 'Decade' - what did it matter who the person 'Tsukasa Kadoya' had once been?
He was a Kamen Rider. A symbol of hope. And a man with a rather strong right arm pushing against the one of the Iramasha as well.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 26, 2012 10:04 am
"But, Voi. A secret mission's no fun if it's a secret!" Moonie replied steadfastly, a wide grin on his face. "... Well... Voi." Moonie blinked, letting up his grip for a moment, feeling as the man suddenly pushed harder. Moonie felt as the man took advantage of his moment of surprise, a very wide grin appearing on his face. "VOOOOOOOOOOI!" He cried out as he responded, forgetting where he was for a moment as he pressed down hard enough to blow the table away into nothingness; there was a good chance Tsukasa wouldn't be able to stop that much force. Moonie felt as the table shattered, as he released his own grip. He didn't even look; he knew that if that didn't beat the man, he had aleady lost, as Moonie reached over, grabbing the beverage that was for him and bringing it back to his mouth, chugging the entire thing down.

"Voi. You're pretty strong for a wanderer. And I don't know about should be; but if you ask me." He stopped as he let out a large belch, blinking down at the table below them. "Ah... Boss James'll be mad at me if I leave it like that..." He said as he pointed a finger at the table, his hair starting to lift up again as the pieces of the table moved... and interlocked back into place, the table reforming between the men. "So, Voi, tell me. What's it like being a wanderer?" Moonie asked him, that wide smile still on his face as he put his glass on the newly-reformed table, completely oblivious to any looks he may have been getting from the people around the pair...

- Buddha
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rider Bar [open to all] Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Rider Bar [open to all] Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Mon May 28, 2012 9:09 am
Pierre walked down the lighted streets in town, he smelled of apple blossoms and a host of other flowers. He didn't know where he was going, he had just recently found the man that had taken care of him hundreds of years ago. He was now a shinigami and he was always looking over Pierre, a fact that made him smile. Just as that moment he came across a bar and he felt an aura that felt very familiar to him, one of the other Nature Iramasha was there. The aura felt very heavy and gravitational, he knew it must have been Moonie. He chuckled a little, he kinda figured that moonie would be the kind to drink.

After little thought Pierre walked into the bar having to duck under the door a little since he was so tall. When he walked in he saw Moonie was having an arm wrestling match with another man. He sat down at a table and observed both of them fight. Knowing Moonie he was probably going to win this one, Moonie was strong and if that were to somehow fail he had the power of gravity on his side.

He hadn't ordered anything to drink because being a plant Iramasha, alcohol would not be a very good idea. If he began to drink he would just lose all control over his senses and a forest would just pop out of nowhere. As he continued to watch them he heard Moonie scream something as he smashed the table they were at into splinters. He was fairly shocked at this but breathed a sigh of relief as he saw that Moonie put the table back together. Pierre thought that this was the right time to go up and talk to Moonie.

He got up and calmly walked up to the pair, saying when he got there "Hey there Moonie. I kinda felt that you were around and decided to stop by." He smiled a little as he looked over at the other man saying "Hi my name is Pierre, nice to meet you." He was being very polite, he knew that he wasn't Moonie's favourite person in the world but he saw no harm in just stopping by and saying hi.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum