Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» It's a terrible life
mizuchi day at the beach  EmptyToday at 2:22 pm by Ame no ko

» Vegas died and so did my heart(Thara)
mizuchi day at the beach  EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Yaksha

» Hurry now, a bright future awaits us(Open)
mizuchi day at the beach  EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by Siegharty

» Greedy Obsessions (Thara/Ari)
mizuchi day at the beach  EmptyYesterday at 9:04 pm by darkfunnel

» Nine Yin Manual
mizuchi day at the beach  EmptyYesterday at 8:07 pm by Slayer

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
mizuchi day at the beach  EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by Slayer

» Creepy Trails
mizuchi day at the beach  EmptyYesterday at 2:59 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD]
mizuchi day at the beach  EmptyYesterday at 2:41 pm by Henrex

» 40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako)
mizuchi day at the beach  EmptyYesterday at 8:17 am by Ame no ko

» Beyond the Rapids
mizuchi day at the beach  EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 8:54 pm by MorpheusDavol

Top posters
THEFROST
mizuchi day at the beach  I_vote_lcapmizuchi day at the beach  I_voting_barmizuchi day at the beach  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
mizuchi day at the beach  I_vote_lcapmizuchi day at the beach  I_voting_barmizuchi day at the beach  I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2802 registered users
The newest registered user is realJFK

Our users have posted a total of 138647 messages in 20696 subjects

mizuchi day at the beach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
mizuchi day at the beach  Left_bar_bleue13000/99999mizuchi day at the beach  Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

mizuchi day at the beach  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: mizuchi day at the beach    mizuchi day at the beach  EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:28 pm

mizuchi was laying on the beach. Her large body was standing out as mizuchi's till was pounding against the ground. She was staring off at the sea" i think i may go for a swim. NO maybe later.." she was feeling lazy. the feeling of the hot sun raining down on her was relaxing. mizuchi was carelessly letting her Reiatsu flow out of her naturally. the birds were singing as they fly by her . mizuchi razed her neck up closed her eyes. the sun made a glare off the body's scales as she took in all the sound around her .. she could here some thing moving another animal?.. OR was some one out their ..if so what did they want
Back to top Go down
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
mizuchi day at the beach  Left_bar_bleue134700/60000mizuchi day at the beach  Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

mizuchi day at the beach  Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: mizuchi day at the beach    mizuchi day at the beach  EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 6:32 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

mizuchi day at the beach
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: ALTERNATIVE ROLE PLAY BOARD :: The Arena-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD