Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
taisuki
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:42 am
[FOR THE RESTRICTED RESTRICTED =W=]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:43 am
[FOR THE RESTRICTED RESTRICTED =W=]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Restricted
Restricted
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 Left_bar_bleue5000/1000000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/1000000)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:31 am
<3 I love them all, Frost~
You can have all my <3 and hugs!

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 OGtJZvd
Zane
Zane
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 Left_bar_bleue56000/40000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000/40000)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:12 am
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request:A posting template for my nameless Hollow.  Not picky on the art, just use whatever you feel looks best/ is easier to do. FC is The Darkness. Plenty of images for the character, and it can be based on the host that is most popular with the character since I have no main host body for it. 

Why:  Because fancy posts make the site and character look better and I'm  one of the seldom few lacking one,

Incentive: I'll send you some on sale  game on steam later or something once my wallet stops being empty.  This will probably not be in the near future.
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 Left_bar_bleue28000/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:50 am

Request: Simple Template
Why: Well, I am planning on making an Espada with a Touhou FC! So I'd like to make her app look spiffy with one of those simple templates.
Incentive: :3 Activity and more touhou's.

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:30 am

ENTER THE NEW ESPADA

Nao Izumi
プレイヤーにアシスタント

THE BASICS OF IT ALL

» Name: What is the name of the character?

» Age: How old are they?

» Gender: Is the character male or female?

» Personality: What is the character like? Are they friendly? Mean? A couple sentences will do.

» Appearance:You may use a picture or you can describe what the character looks like in a few sentences.

THE ORIGINS OF NAO

» Brief History: One or more paragraphs on how the character came to be. Have they been through any hardships? How did they come across the PC they are associated with? What is their goal

THE POWERS OF NAO

» Sealed Zanpakutô: (Describe what their sealed sword look like?)

» Racial Abilities: (Explain the several abilities an Arrancar know. These include the Cero, Bala and sonido etc. If you so wish, leave out ones if you do not want them to know it.)

» Unique Abilities: (Explain any sealed abilities you know. For example, Ulqiorra's eye ability.)

» Resereccion Name:

» Resereccion Look:

» Resereccion Powers:

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 Left_bar_bleue28000/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:33 am
Best. Senpai. Ever. <3 -Huggles Frost-

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:
http://lexprower.deviantart.com/

Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:45 pm
Thank you so much Frost for the template, it looks fantastic and I love the effects all the more. You have quite a talent for this I see.
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 62 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:33 am

Request: I would be extremely grateful if just a generally nice Graphic was made with calm blue's and light green colors and is generally smooth looking. Other than that anything else can happen with it and I'd be grateful either way. This was the picture I had in mind. https://i.imgur.com/BRWCDMo.jpg
Why: I have little ability to even replicate what I've seen just slightly.
Incentive:I would be extremely grateful and most likely in your debt in the form of a favor. I'll also donate Yen once I get some more.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:49 pm
[For Zaz.]

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count: 1106

Pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track.

Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum