Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
taisuki
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Fri May 20, 2016 11:51 pm
They look dope man! Now my Protag has some awesome templates
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat May 21, 2016 10:40 am
@Helion

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Sat May 21, 2016 12:25 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Using this http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/SoujiOkitaHakuouki02.png I would like to have some sort of cool graphic with light effects and stuff. As his powers are around that, I don't really have a graphic for Ringo and when it comes to light effects I just never can get that right look. So I would rather entrust it into your hands for now.
Why: I want to be active with him I really do, but I do want to look that part as well.
Incentive:
Active with the character and generally posting everywhere.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat May 21, 2016 6:26 pm
@Forsaken Crow

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 WVMWLOu
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 Left_bar_bleue27500/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2016 7:30 pm

Request: Posting template for Chloranthy
Why: He's going to be part of the Guild of Heroes and I want him to look spiffy. That and a template feels nice to have.
Incentive: It will make me very happy? I honestly don't really have anything to give you. I'd say I'd be more active with him, but I already planned to do that.

Notes: I'd like for his name to be listed as Chloranthy and not his real name. I don't know what would be a good custom rank for him, so I guess I'll just leave it to your judgment. He could just not have one, but if you can think of one, go for it. Perhaps "The Machine" as Blade has suggested?

Edit: Realized I hadn't added a render for you to work with. The FC doesn't have many good poses, but I found a hopefully decent one >Here<. I'd rather the image be rotated so that it's properly oriented top to bottom, if possible.

Edit2: Found a much better render >Here<. I'd still like it rotated so that it's up and down.

Last edited by Zaz on Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu May 26, 2016 7:24 pm

Request: Post Template for Vanyel
Why: To make the Wielder of Dark Chi even cooler!
Incentive: Hmm....name your terms!

Last edited by Henrex on Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2016 1:51 pm

Request: I'd like a new site avatar and, if possible, sig! With Pockeh as the name instead of Helion, and the title something relating to staff!! c: Using either Tohsaka Rin or Senritsu no Tatsumaki! (Preferably the latter if only to match staff img things! but pls if you can not that img of Tatsu where she's facing right bc the face on that one kills me she looks twelve XD) If you would, please!!!!!!
Why: I changed my site name to Pockeh again bc its my true identity and so as to not confuse the new members!
Incentive: I know I still owe you money XD I've had bank problems but it's still coming >> Regardless, that, and then my continued love and all of Nemain's love in that Mana thread plus my eternal gratitude ;;

Last edited by Pockeh on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Starchyu
Starchyu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 Left_bar_bleue3000/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/99999)
Tiers:
http://starchyu.tumblr.com

Tue May 31, 2016 1:34 pm

Request: Hi Frost!! I'd like to get a profile picture/site avatar. I would really like to have one of Madoka from Madoka Magica? Preferably in her magical girl costume... HOWEVER I would like you to make how you think it would look best! Use whatever colors you wants, etc
Why: Because every time I try to design or make something myself i butcher it AND get the sizing wrong ; A ; BUT It's also because I'd just really like to have something done by you here on the site!
Incentive:
you can take all my yen ;; I'd love to do art for YOU sometime... plus it just make me feel super nice having something from you in terms of the graphics hehe Thank you!
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:13 pm

Request: Some hardcorde battle poses in the Berserker Armor (from berserk), and some nice chilling templates for social threads
Why: BecaUSE i need some new ones.
Incentive:
Cold hard cash, ten bucks.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 JfH75kA
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 H8Tyk70
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 81 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:59 am

Request: Umm. Really want a pretty little posting template for Chifuyu. Her colour scheme is light blue-ish, the best picture I suggest for her Face-Claim is: this one. Also can you do some animated crystals falling behind her or something like falling diamonds to suite her crystal powers?
Why: Because they are fucking awesome, your graphics are splendid Frost and just really would love to see one with Chifuyu. If you don't want to all good, although I don't really mind how long it takes. I am very patient ^_^
Incentive: Name your price, I am open to many things and if necessary I can sell you Chifuyu's body for a night if you make them if you catch my drift
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum