Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:00 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: If it is okay, I would like to request a posting template for Yuki! I tried to make one myself, but it is unfortunately quite inadequate. It doesn't have to be super fancy with lots of graphics or anything. Simple is fine. ov o

First off, since this is the only picture I have been able to find that matches what I am looking for her, if this picture could be used then that would be most appreciated!

Spoiler:

As for the coloration and stuff, if it sort of matches with the picture that would be cool! Although I would prefer a darker background color (black is even simple and fine) for the posted text, mostly because I use this color for her speaking, this one for thoughts, and probably white for the rest. Although in the end I guess I can just adjust text colors to whatever is made, so it doesn't matter too much!

Having a spot for word count would be nice, as would be a spot for a song, but I guess neither are really necessities.

It would be nice to have her name in it as well (Yuki Kameko), along with maybe her main alias (The Wolf).

I do apologize if this is all a bit much to ask, and I am certainly open for discussion on all of this! o. o'

Why: I have tried to make one myself (based off your Shinigami template), but my skills are woefully lacking even with something to work off. Also because yours look really awesome!

Incentive: Um. I don't know. You already have so much yen and I don't really have money. I am open to things I guess! I can post lots? o. o'
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:28 pm

Request: I would like to have a Posting template for Arianda. Frankly probably gonna think of better titles for her, but, having a posting template would be nice. "The Seeker of Blood" would work as a great title, just thought I'd mention it.
Picture of Arianda:
I cropped the picture from the original, here's the original:
Original:
Why: Well, hopefully I'm actually getting into posting now so, having a nice template would be great. That and so I don't have to stumble through coding procedures that I am having troubles remembering.
Incentive:Well, name it I guess. But, I will definitely be attempting to be in more threads with Arianda.

Last edited by darkfunnel on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
SayaXO
SayaXO
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 Left_bar_bleue30000/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:47 pm

►Request: I would love a posting template and a profile picture/site avatar of Sophia, your work just looks amazing. Especially the one you did for Neoveta. The pulsing red makes me gush. I would really appreciate it you'd be able to do this for me (:. I wanted pink and just easy on the eyes. Whatever you can do for me i'm sure i'd enjoy!
Main template image~:

Main Avatar Image~:

►Why: I really got intimidated when I first wanted to post here, because of everyone's beautiful templates. Then I realized it's the content that matters, BUT I'm hoping having a beautifully done template by you will boost my confidence and make me less intimidated to post (:. I also really suck at coding, and was crying trying to figure out my character template.
►Incentive: 3 Things. 1. My Body? Sure I'm down for that. 2. I'll make sure to post often and participate as much as I can (:. 3. I'll help you babysit if you ever need it~

Last edited by SayaXO on Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Kazerou
Kazerou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 Left_bar_bleue40000/15500∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 Empty_bar_bleue  (40000/15500)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:01 am

Request: Posting Template for Masaru
Why: I feel it'll make my posts look a lot nicer?
Incentive: I'll start playing Undertale again
Extra: Best two images I found, i'll leave it upto you to choose
Spoiler:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 Xm5lykn
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:51 pm

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 WVMWLOu
YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 Left_bar_bleue87500/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:39 pm

Request: A posting template for Nemesis, the one for Mana and the doohickey and the grr scary rawr person! Here's a picture if you need one! Also her title is Bloody Barbie if you wanted to know (yes it's cheesy) http://safebooru.org//samples/1344/sample_ba8ce2fa53972032ce4865c42a25eafea7a4c1ac.jpg?1398041

incase you don't like it you can either ask for another or go here: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=amazon_%28dragon%27s_crown%29+solo

Why: Because I'd be super duper grateful and she was made upon request and also there might maybe be around ten dollars coming in.

Incentive: Ten dollars worth of money? That's like, ten burgers.

Last edited by YaoXhu on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 MNjstuP
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:51 pm

Request: Two posting templates! One for a villain I've talked to you about extensively and will continue talking to you about! The character's name is Zyanya Ka'ghil, her FC is Emilia from Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu. If you can't find a good enough image to render, let me know and I'll switch the FC cuz I'm not married to it. Title can either be Rakshasa of Pride, Vessel of (You Know Who), or the title of the position that you know i'm trying out for with this application.

The second is for an arrancar I am making for Shadow Fall. Her name is Hiroko Masuya, her FC is Sonozaki Noriko from Kiznaiver (same deal about the rendering), and her title can be either Weaver of Life, The Puppeteer, or Master of Ceremonies.

Why: KICKASS ANTAG HYPE

Incentive: I paid you in advance for these but if I need to throw more money your way I absolutely will!!!!

EDIT: I have since thrown u more money (EYE)

Last edited by Pockeh on Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 82 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:05 am
@Henrex Astillon

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:26 am

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:03 am
@Pockeh

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum