Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
taisuki
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
Anonymous

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 42 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:50 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Post Template
Why: Your templates look very nice, and now I have given into my urge to request one.
Incentive: What do you want?
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 42 Left_bar_bleue10/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 42 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:00 pm

Request: Inari's Template
Why: Firstly, she's my first Iramasha ever on PH despite how long I've been here. She's a daughter of Ketsu's, and a badass fox queen.
Incentive: I'm trying to save up my yen, so my template could be last priority--maybe something to do when you're bored since you got caught up on posting, or you want to take a short break away from it. Either way, I don't care how long it takes for it to be made. I just really want it. c:
Anonymous

Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Request:A templete for Verathius so he can look good, the current one I'm using is hardly fitting of the Segunda or of such a big player in the villains. Masrur is the fc for him, I have a render pre-made you can use..But if you'd rather go with your own stuff I understand.
https://2img.net/h/i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm301/FoxBell/RenderCustom_zps685bf8c4.png
Why: So I can more muse with him and become more active.
Incentive:
Triple the activity I currently have with characters.
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 42 Left_bar_bleue15/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 42 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:53 am

Request: A template for Ichigo, preferably with his final getsuga tenshou pictures (final aizen fight) Cause he looks badass; and it'll match his true age on the site
Why: Can't have Bleach's main face looking shabby (And truthfully i can't do graphics, i always feel bad asking)
Incentive: You want it you name it
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 42 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 42 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:30 am

Request: Two templates for me, please!~

All I neeeeeeeeeeeed is a template for the Mayhem-Loving, Violence-Crazed Nemain Calliope, who is yet unfinished but who I would like to have a better app/posting template for because I feel like I need to do her proper justice. Useable render is here or whichever one of the FC you see fit.

App is here for coloration/title ideas and the like.

Why: Because I can't do gfx aaaat all and I always love your templates! ^-^
Incentive: All of my love, devotion, and also what Hayuko said. You want it, you name it. Also a bump in muse and activity from me :3 ALSO REAL MONIES

Last edited by Helion on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Naziel Kasigawa
Starter Member

Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:28 am

Request: A simple posting Template for Grajo, as for pictures perhaps some crows and the main image of Grajo which is this one;(http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/300W/i/2011/323/2/9/bleach_oc__jarikan_allcatama_by_onyx_vx-d466rh0.jpg) i'll let you pick colors and the such!
Why: Since I'm going for an Espada I think that he should have a template as it not only will look better but it also makes it look more professional I find as well as giving a little more feeling to the character.
Incentive: How about I build a shrine to Frost? plus I could paypal some funds potentially!

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 42 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 42 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:18 pm

Request: A Posting Template For Inami / Magnolia
Inami's Fc: Mirai Kuriyama KNK , Magnolia's one that just needs a image you like that fits her blond hair, modest bust, and green or blue eyed requirements.
Why: both characters i would like to have one of your amazing templates for + i'm unable to make templates myself anymore, and want to have two really amazing templates to use like crazy
Incentive:
Magnolia is joining K-world, and Inami will become more active.
Welp, that's it. Let's see where this bad boy goes.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 42 LzZCuy7
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 42 BtXe12b
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 42 Left_bar_bleue15/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 42 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:32 pm

Request: A Ryou Iramasha Template, preferably following a combat or angelic theme using this picture; or any other that fits the bill is fine too. (Kaito Vocaloid) https://2img.net/h/i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm368/foley223/7d0f024c-7576-4bba-b171-394f3985f9b7.jpg

Why: Ryou has now become the leader of the Angel Iramasha, and soon moves outside of the casual scene will have to be made. Being the leader of the Angel Iramasha he has to present himself in a way befitting as a major leader in an organization as big as the Iramasha. The template will only boost him in this direction.

Incentive: A dignified twin brother/Current Co-Leader? I dunno, you pm something if you need it man
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 42 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 42 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:34 pm

Request: A Posting template for Inami Asthavon.
Her fc is kuriyama mirai from kyoukai no kanata

I'd like the bar to say. "Inami Asthavon on the top
and "Queen Of Brutes" below the bar.

everything else is how ever you like it.
Why: Given she's now a major player in shadow fall, and the queen of the chaya nation, i want her to have a rockin bad-ass template that fits her position, and to use when she begins to get stuff on track.
Incentive:

Incentive, i could say a lot of things but, first, she is getting more members for shadow fall.
Second: seeing some actual plot relation being started in the chaya nation by their queen.
Three: Seeing an active queen in chaya nation.
Four: She is up and ready for in-site relations plots, and to help mana in the upcoming war.
Five: I just really think your templates are amazing, and i want to have an amazing template for her position.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 42 LzZCuy7
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 42 BtXe12b
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 42 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 42 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:39 pm

Request:
I.. was wondering if you'd do a posting template for my newest character <3 Here is the image of my character: https://2img.net/h/i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab277/ScreamMyLove/BleachOCCharacterThinkyForPH_zps52a89044.png . If you could possibly design something that would match the picture and it's colour [even if you have to heighten the saturation] that would be great. You can do whatever you want with it.. but I don't know how to to add a song to it.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVoB3k0lhTQ <-- but you don't have to add it to it if you don't want too. I think I could figure it out!
Why: I thought it would be pretty awesome if I got something from you, also.. you said I was able to resquest one of you. If you choose to do it, please take your time!
Incentive: Um.. I don't know what to really say here... but I still think it would be so wonderful to have a cool template to write in.. x-x I'm sorry I'm not so good at writing this.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum