Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sleepin With The Fishes (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Sleepin With The Fishes (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Sleepin With The Fishes (Closed) Empty Sleepin With The Fishes (Closed)

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:51 pm

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

【Play the Song】

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

\\ENTER\\

| | | H I R O•••A R J A N| | |
LEADER OF THE VIZARD CORPS
『ハードボイルドビザード』

Sleepin With The Fishes (Closed) 260px-Pisces_no_Albafica_
*note he isn't wearing the armor
Motto: Everybody loves a good Detective.

It was a dark stormy night power was knocked out by the storm Riots were happening on the streets by some criminals and some yankīs, some Hollows were appearing from hueco mundo to take advantage of there being no power. The souls left on earth were in trouble they had no place to hide and couldn't really see where they were going. While everyone else were scattering to find the hollows and kill them and scattering around to stop the riots, one man a cop while working with the humans and the leader of the Internal Affairs of the Vizard Corps,

He was standing at the docks letting out his reiatsu to draw all the hollows and everything that could sense him to go to him. He was smoking a cigarette and listening to some jazz on his ipod something that was fitting his mood and the mood of the night while he waited for something or someone to show up."tch..something better show up or else this will all be a waist of time"The Man said as he stood there at the harbor a waiting for something to show up

Last edited by TheDoctor on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr.Chilly
Mr.Chilly
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sleepin With The Fishes (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Sleepin With The Fishes (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sleepin With The Fishes (Closed) Empty Re: Sleepin With The Fishes (Closed)

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:19 pm

[[POSTING✖✖✖MUSIC]]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-ENTER-
:://~Kilo Jaran~\\::

Sleepin With The Fishes (Closed) Spitfire3
[V E T E R A N ✖ Z I A M I C H I]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kilo was walking around the harbor feeling like a fucking boss because of the song he was listening. He felt like he could do anything because of the song was called Hustlin' by Rick Ross which now-a-days was considered Classical Music. While walking around the power in the area suddenly went off. He figured something was wronger with the generator until he sensed a powerful reitsu one that was hollow and shinigami. As soon as Kilo started heading towards the massive power source a few hollows go in the way but were quickly turned to cinders by Kilo's Zanpaktou. He turned left and right jumped over trash can's until he saw a man standing by himself smoking a cigarette. Kilo was breathing heavily from all the running but quickly caught his breath, and began walking over to the man. Kilo was amazed by the power he was letting out as he himself had never felt such power. Once he could see the mans face and eyes he shouted out to the man.

"Are you the one causing all of this? If you are then I'm afraid that I am going to have to kick your ass!!!!"

:://Loki Arjan\\:: 0-2

::\\Kilo Jaran//:: 1-1+

::/\Lucian Iramasha/\:: 1-1

::/|\Saga Deuteros "Sugiura"/|\::0-5+

:: ||Antonio Matador|| ::0-4
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sleepin With The Fishes (Closed) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Sleepin With The Fishes (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:23 pm
Locked since the thread came to a close.

Sleepin With The Fishes (Closed) WVMWLOu
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:53 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Sleepin With The Fishes (Closed) Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Sleepin With The Fishes (Closed) EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Sleepin With The Fishes (Closed) Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum